Closing the Bar Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're even," Andy grinned, "Now go get that wine. I'm thirsty! And no clothes, you have to go in naked..."

I hopped out of the hot tub onto the deck. My dick was bobbing up and down as I trotted inside to grab the wine. I must have been starting to get drunk because I was beginning to not feel self conscious about being naked as I walked into the kitchen. I rounded the corner and was startled to see Jackie, completely naked, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge. We both paused to take in each other's nakedness. As she walked past me she smiled as she reached her cold hand around and grabbed my bare ass.

"Y'all have fun," was all she said as she made her way up the stairs. I grabbed the bottle of wine and watched her nice ass as she walked up the steps; her puffy lips peaking out as her hips shifted back and forth. I stroked my member for a moment before I remembered what I had waiting out on the deck.

As I appeared back on the deck, the girls were once again whispering closely. This time my mind wandered as I imagined them playing with each other beneath the water out of my sight.

"You're, uh, still excited, yeah?" Eliza teased...

"I've got two beautiful women in front of me, completely naked, and probably playing with each other under the water... should I be bored?" I harped back.

"We ARE naked," countered Eliza, "but we were waiting on the playing until you got back... Come back in. It's your turn to ask."

"Alright, Dare to you then Eliza."

"Wait, you didn't ask truth OR dare..."

"I've changed the game to just 'dare' and I dare you to touch yourself... sitting on the side of the hot tub," I said without skipping a beat. My dick was hard and I was horny as hell. I knew this was taking our teasing up a level, but I wanted to get things going.

Eliza smiled. It was the smile she gave me after sucking my cock behind the bar the other night. She was horny too. I could see it in her eyes. The question was whether Andy would be comfortable with this...

"Pour me a glass of wine," was Eliza's response. "And I believe Andy wanted one too."

I handed Andy a glass and poured Eliza's. As I reached across the tub to hand her the wine, she emerged from the water. She accepted the glass with one hand as she steadied herself on the rim of the hot tub. As she took a sip, she stared deep into my eyes, maintaining contact. As she lowered her glass, she lowered her gaze. My eyes followed hers to between her legs where her middle finger and ring finger were sliding up and down her lips.

My eyes darted over to Andy. The look on her face was part disbelief and part pleasure. When she noticed my eyes there was a hint of blush that reached her cheeks. Our gaze was broken as Eliza let out a moan, almost as if she was asking for our attention back to her. She slid her middle finger into her slit as she turned herself on more by the second. Her already wet lips became glistening as her wetness dripped out of her. Every ounce of me wanted to fall towards her, inhale her scent, and taste her.

"I think I've hogged the spotlight for too long," Eliza cooed as she slipped back in the water. "Andy, I'm daring you now... and I dare you to give Jack a lap dance."

My eyes again darted to Andy's. The blush had returned to her cheeks, but she didn't hesitate for long, seemingly making a move towards me before she could talk herself out of it.

"Jack, sit on the corner, so Andy can give you a proper dance..."

Eliza's smile was wider than it had been when she revealed she wasn't wearing a bathing suit. She's going to enjoy this as much as me. And, although, I knew I was going to enjoy it, I couldn't help be a bit nervous as my naked boss glided towards me in the water as my rock hard dick emerged from the bubbling foam.

Andy took a step up on the seat part of the hot tub and leaned in close to me.

"You said you wanted to fuck me... maybe you'll have a chance..." Before I could respond she turned around to Eliza. "Play me some music..."

"One step ahead of you," Eliza said as she pressed play on the portable iPad doc that she had brought outside. A Lana del Ray song started playing through the speakers.

Andy turned around, facing away from me, and started dancing. Her hips were swaying back and forth as she caressed her body with her hands... without warning she bent at her waist and put both hands on my knees, bending all the way forward. Her pussy sat directly in front of my face as she rocked her hips back and forth. Little by little she scooted her legs back into the corner in which I was sitting so that she was now less than an inch away from me. Her hands made their way from my legs to her stomach, to her breasts... caressing herself as she rocked back and forth to the melodic sounds of the music.

Before I knew it, her legs backed themselves up against my thighs. As she moved her hips back and forth, her legs crept closer and closer to each other until they surrounded my protruding cock. She looked back over her shoulder as both legs reached my cock, now being rubbed on either side. She smiled as she continued to jerk me off with her legs while dancing a melodic dance in front of my face. Her tan pussy still swaying back and forth in front of my face. As she was starting to get into a rhythm, Eliza called out.

"Ok, Andy your turn to dare."

Eliza's voice snapped me back to reality. I think that she was getting jealous that she was being left out. Andy slowly moved back to her side of the hot tub and I was left with the thought that Andy HAD seen the tapes and knew that I said I wanted to fuck her. My embarrassment was nowhere to be found, however, as the Jameson was settling in nice and sufficiently lowered my chances of me caring about my boss knowing that I wanted to fuck her.

"Well that was fun..." Andy said smiling. "Jack, now I dare you to go down on Eliza."

The teasing was now 100% over.

"mmmmm, I like the sound of that," Eliza said "but can we go someplace more comfortable?"

"Yup," Andy chimed back quickly, as this was planned by them all along, "my room is by itself downstairs. It should be, comfortable enough..."

Eliza shot out of the water, water splashing from her breasts as she grabbed a towel. Andy followed suit and soon, both of the girls were drying off outside of the pool, not being modest about covering up. I slowly made my way out, taking in the beauty of both girls in front of me. My mind was racing. Things were about to escalate, and even though I was nervous, I was incredibly excited.

My heart was beating through my chest as I quickly dried off and followed where Andy and Eliza had gone, down to Andy's room. As I entered I saw that Andy had spread her towel over a cushiony chair in the corner next to the head of the bed and was pouring herself a glass of wine. Eliza was crawling across the bed on all fours towards the headboard. Figuring that if I waited to be prompted again after the initial dare it may become awkward, I climbed on to the bed and grabbed Eliza's legs. Seeming to know that I wanted to get right to it, Eliza rolled onto her back in a seamless motion. Positioning myself in between her legs I started kissing and sucking her thighs. Even through the chorine smell of the hot tub. I could smell the beautiful scent of her pussy, inches away from my nose. I took a deep breath in, and made my way up to her slit.

As I placed my lips on hers, she moaned softly through her nose. My tongue traced up and town her dripping pussy as I slowly made my way to her clit. It was fully exposed from being so worked up all night and I could tell she was already close to coming. I started a slow rhythm, flicking my limber tongue back and forth, up and down on her sensitive clit, occasionally moaning to create some vibration for her. Only a minute or two into my 'dare' her breathing started to get louder and her moaning was becoming constant, turning occasionally into a whimper. I continued on my same rhythm, focusing on her most sensitive part until her legs pressed into either side of my head as her hips bucked up and down. She let out a high pitched noise and breathed heavily outward. There is nothing more satisfying to me than to have a girl come from my actions, and having my head locked and pressed against her pussy added to my elation.

As she slowly let me out of her leg-lock, I looked towards the corner of the room. Andy had her feet up in the chair with her legs spread. One hand was grasping her breast as the other was fingering her dripping wet pussy; slowing sliding her middle finger in and out of her slit.

"... I came too," was all Andy should muster in between heavy breathing.

"Haha, good! I'm glad I wasn't the only one... Hey come over here when you get your strength back. I have a dare for you."

I made my way to the head of the bed next to Eliza and laid on my back. Eliza, still breathing heavily from her recent orgasm, scootched her way over to me and laid her head on my chest as she curled up against my still naked body. I wrapped my arms around her side as she wiggled her way in closer to my body. I could feel the wetness in between her legs as her pussy rubbed up against my thigh.

My dick was still hard as a rock, pointing at an angle toward the ceiling. Eliza's hand occasionally made it's way down to my stomach and up and down my shaft teasing me as we waited for Andy to recover from her solo show.

A minute or two later, Andy slowly got up and climbed into the bed behind Eliza. She put her arm around her and started caressing the breast that was resting on my chest. Eliza moaned a seal of approval as she started kissing and sucking my shoulder and neck.

"What's your dare?" Andy whispered into her ear as she switched back and forth from kissing her ear to the nape of her neck.

"I dare you to suck Jack's dick."

Well this was it, I thought. I couldn't get any harder as I anticipated my boss sucking my dick, but my heart started pumping faster through my chest as Andy made her way over Eliza and positioned herself in between my legs. Andy didn't hesitate as she took me into her warm mouth. Moving slowly up and down my shaft she took more and more of me into her mouth until I felt the sensitive tip of my dick reach the back of her throat.

Eliza smiled, knowingly, as I took a deep breath in and moaned outward with pleasure. I could tell she was enjoying the show almost as much as I was enjoying the blow job. I lost my senses for a few minutes as a focused on Andy's mouth pleasuring my dick. Her rhythm was steady and her tongue felt amazing as she focused attention on the head of my member for a few seconds in between taking me fully into her mouth. After a few more minutes of bliss I felt Eliza stir. I was too much involved to be able to protest, and my curiosity didn't last long as Andy started moaning, adding more pleasure to her already amazing 'dare.' I looked up and saw Eliza's hair peaking over Andy's beautifully round ass, as she sucked her pussy.

"You weren't even dared," Andy joked, taking a break only for a second.

"I couldn't resist missing out on the fun," Eliza flirted back.

Andy's rhythm became faster and her moans became constant. I had been so turned on the entire evening, I'm surprised I was able to last this long. But alcohol was certainly playing a role in how long I could last with this amazing blow job. The vibrations of Andy's moaning and steady pace brought me close to the edge of orgasm and my breathing was starting to give my impending climax away. A grunting noise was all I could muster to give Andy warning as I started to cum into her waiting mouth.

She must have been too focused on Eliza's tongue as my cum surprised her a bit, but she swallowed spurt after spurt of my orgasm until my sensitive dick couldn't handle any more contact and I had to gently pull away from her mouth, sitting up a bit on the bed.

As I scooted up the bed to sit up against the headboard, it was obvious that Andy was getting close to orgasm as well. She flipped over to her back to give Eliza a more comfortable approach. Eliza didn't miss a beat and immediately continued going down on her between her legs. Within the minute Andy's breathing was heavy as her breasts rose up and down. She was moaning as she approached orgasm. My body had finally stopped tingling as Andy squeezed Eliza's head in between her legs. Her hips bucked as the orgasm washed over her body. Wave after wave surged through her. Eventually her breathing steadied and she slowly removed Eliza from the head lock she was in.

As Eliza appeared from Andy's mound, her grin was huge. She crawled on top of Andy and laid her head down in between Andy's arm and chest as she was recovering from her recent orgasm. The sight of the two beautiful women, laying naked on top of one another was amazing. While physically, about the same size, Eliza seemed small as she curled herself up on top of Andy.

We all sat there on the bed for a few moments, each recovering from an orgasm from a different person. It was a perfect circle, and it was amazing.

After a few minutes of soaking the moment in, Eliza broke the silence and whispered something into Andy's ear. All I saw as a response was Andy nodding slowly up and down obviously coming to an agreement on something.

Eliza positioned herself on top of Andy, straddling her hips. She slowly started kissing Andy's stomach, slowly making her way up to her breasts. While she continued to suck on Andy's nipples, she mumbled something under her breath.

"What'd you say?" I asked.

Without taking her attention away from Andy's chest I heard her repeat, very casually, "I ready for you to fuck me now."

Nothing, of course, was surprising to me at this point in the evening. I didn't over think or hesitate as Eliza went back to sucking on Andy's nipple. I tactfully positioned myself behind Eliza as her beautiful, round ass was sticking perfectly up in the air. Her bright pink pussy was glistening as it peeked through her legs. I slowly inched my way towards her inviting wetness and rubbed my cock up and down her slit.

As expected, her tight pussy was drenching wet, and there was zero resistance as my hips reached hers. She let out a soft moan into Andy's breast with my first thrust. I held myself there, taking in the beautiful sight in front of me, but Eliza's hips were asking for more. Slowly, I rocked back and forth, gliding smoothly in and out of her. Our bodies were rocking in harmony as her moans became louder and more constant.

Andy scooted herself closer to me, still underneath Eliza so that we could both pleasure her at the same time. I continued to fuck Eliza from behind as Andy now was massaging and sucking on her breasts. Eliza's moans were becoming louder, still, and I could feel her tensing up around me. The first wave washed over Eliza as she collapsed into Andy's arms. I was approaching orgasm when Eliza started quivering again as a second wave washed over her body. As I felt my orgasm arise I thrust a final time into Eliza's pussy as I finally collapsed on top of her back. Andy held us both there together for what seemed like forever.

Still hard inside of Eliza, I fell to one side and brought her with me. I wrapped my arms tight around her as we laid together on our sides recovering from our climax. Andy made her way over to us and found a spot in Eliza's arms. My softening dick finally flopped out of her as we drifted off to sleep; the three of us, exhausted after an amazing evening.

12