Closing the Bar Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack, Eliza and Andy wake up in the mountains.
3.2k words
4.5
1.3k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been quite some time since I wrote about this group, but I hope You enjoy Liz

************ ***************** *****************

Andy woke up in a haze, trying to figure out where she was. It all came back to her quickly as she looked over and saw Eliza and Jack asleep, naked beside her. The sun was beaming in through the curtains, but it couldn't be past 7 or 8 a.m. as there seemed to be a haze of fog still surrounding the mountain house. Eliza was in the middle of the bed, sleeping on her side, and Jack was on his back with one leg out of the covers and looking like he had fallen asleep with a smirk on his face.

'What a wild night,' she thought as she slipped quietly out of bed. She pulled on a XL sleep shirt that was in her suitcase and sneaked into the hallway. She stopped to pee before heading into the kitchen to grab some cups of water. She had looked forward to the possibility of fooling around with Jack before coming on the trip, and Eliza was a bonus - a great bonus. If she was honest with herself, she still wanted to fuck him, though. Being underneath Eliza as Jack moved in and out of her from behind was amazing to watch, but she couldn't help but imagine herself in Eliza's position.

As she slipped back into her room with the water she thought that the weekend had just begun...

********************* ***************** ***************** ***************** ****************

I felt the covers moving a little and looked over and saw Andy slipping off a big shirt and climbing back in bed. She winked at me and whispered, "Good morning- there is some water and Advil on your table."

"You are the best," I whispered back.

I carefully sat up, so as not to disturb Eliza, who seemed to still be sleeping and gulped down the hangover remedy. As my surroundings were coming into more focus I thought back to last night - and what an amazing night it was. I had thought Eliza and I would find some time to fool around, but really wasn't sure about Andy. She was my boss - and currently in bed with me (and another employee) completely naked. My thoughts snapped back to the present. I gazed over, setting my cup back down, and saw Andy eyeing me as she snuggled back up to Eliza - being the big spoon as Eliza slept, her breasts pressed against Eliza's bare, tattoo-covered back.

"I heard from someone that masterbation helps hangovers," she whispered over Eliza.

Andy had texted me about 6 months ago asking for a hangover cure, and I had texted back (against my better judgement - I was still half asleep) ::Coffee, Shower, and Jerking off:: She told me she might be late that morning.

I laughed. "Where's the coffee, then?" I asked.

"It's brewing in the kitchen," she smiled back.

Eliza stirred. "Masterbation first, then coffee," she cooed, groggily, turning away from me to face Andy. Without opening her eyes she arched her neck so her mouth would meet Andy's and slowly started kissing her. Andy kissed back passionately, moving her hands behind Eliza's head to run her fingers through her hair.

"Wait, I have to pee," Eliza said, pulling away suddenly, "No one move."

She threw off the covers and jokingly rolled over Andy and headed to the bathroom connected to the room; still naked as when she fell asleep.

"I have to too," I said, heading to the sliding door that led to the outside. Hoping no one was outside, I slid the door open and I stepped out to relieve myself.

Back inside Eliza was crawling back in bed as Andy handed her a cup of water. Eliza sipped it quickly, handed the cup back to Andy and got a big grin on her face.

"What's that look for?"

She revealed an ice cube that she got from the cup in between her lips, slid it back in and grinned again.

"Can I?" She asked Andy. "I read about it in some dumb magazine."

"I don't know what you want to do, but whatever it is, yes," replied Andy.

Eliza lowered her lips to Andy's chest and took one of her light brown nipples into her mouth. Andy squealed at her touch from the cold ice cube but held Eliza's head close so that she wouldn't pull back. After a few seconds, Eliza switched and gave her other nipple some attention. The first one had hardened from the ice and Andy was clearly enjoying the sensation as moans were escaping her lips. She fell back on the bed, pulling Eliza with her.

Eliza straddled Andy's waste, and again took her breast into her mouth massaging the other with her hand. She looked at me and motioned me closer.

"Sit up here."

I moved so my hardening member was within her reach. Still straddling Andy, She lowered her head and took me into her mouth. The initial shock subsided and her hot and cold mouth on my dick was actually a really nice feeling.

After a couple of minutes, and much to my chagrin, Eliza pulled herself off of my dick and focused her attention back to Andy; kissing her neck and ears and fondling her breasts.

After a moment of taking in the scene, I positioned myself between Andy's legs and started kissing her inner thighs. She had gone down on me last night, and I wanted to return the favor. As I worked my way up to her mound her hands reached around Eliza's legs to draw me closer. Eliza peered between their bodies and smiled at me. As I looked up and caught her eye. Her position was such that I was also inches from her sex.

I kissed Andy's labia and flicked my tounge at the top of her slit. She arched towards my mouth urging me on. I explored her lips with my tongue, licking up and down, but mostly focusing on her clit. As I found a slow, steady rhythm, I breathed in her sweet smell and breathed out with an added moan. The slight vibration must have struck a note with Andy because I could sense her excitement growing. My pace increased slightly and I added a bit of pressure as my tongue did a dance between her clit and her lips.

Without stopping, my hand found Eliza and my fingers explored her wet lips. I wasn't in much of a position to please her, but I could tell the attention was appreciated. She lowered her hips some pressing me closer into the warmth and wetness of Andy. My tongue rolling over Andy's clit found it's pace again. My occasional moans fueled by my own arousal were adding to the steady rhythm of my tounge and bringing Andy closer to climax. Her moans were soft but urgent, begging me to make her come. She breathed in hard and her legs pressed me tight as she climaxed. A few more deep breaths in and a few more soft moans before she gently nudged my head up, bringing me from her receding orgasm.

Andy curled up. "I need a minute."

"Do you need a minute too?" Eliza asked.

"I do not."

Eliza started kissing me while stroking my shaft up and down.

"I don't really feel like oral anymore this morning," she said.

"That's cool."

"Can I jerk you off instead?"

Eliza finished me in no-time, as I was so turned on from the morning activities...

"I'm starving," I said after a while. "Y'all want me to fix something?"

"I think one of the hostesses is making a big breakfast," Eliza mentioned. "But you go on up, I'm gonna take a shower down here if it's Ok with Andy."

"Sure! I want to hop in for a second as well."

Both the girls laughed and I rolled my eyes as I slipped on some shorts and headed up the stairs. Eliza was right, there was a feast being made as folks started rolling their way into the kitchen, at various levels of tiredness. Coffee was continuously being made and I helped myself to a cup and headed out to the balcony to check out the view.

Cam followed me out. "Mornin," he said, taking a sip from his own coffee. "You have a good night? Jackie said she bumped into you last night after we went to bed."

"I did, and yeah, we bumped into each other last night," I said thinking back to how Jackie was naked getting her and Cam some bottles of water. "Did you?"

"Wipe that grin off your face. And yeah, we had fun. Maybe I won't have an only-older-women rule moving forward. Let's just leave it at that, and I won't ask why you slept downstairs instead of up in our room."

"Deal."

"Deal."

"Where is the hike today?"

"So it's pretty cool - the head of the trail is only a short walk from the house and a trail leads you East. About a half mile in, you can go up the mountain for some views at the top of a waterfall, or down toward the base and see it from below. It's a huge fall, and both views are awesome. You can also swim at a little pool at the top or at the bottom. You can even go behind the falls a little if the water flow is right."

"That sounds great. Are a bunch of people going?" I asked.

"I think a few. I know some of the staff are looking to just relax and play games around the house. We'll see. Either way, we leave in about an hour or so."

The girls had finished showering and were sitting down at the table, where a wonderful spread of home-made sausages, omelets, and fruit was being laid out. After everyone got their fill and had seconds and thirds of coffee, a few of us went to change for the hike. I put on some shorts and a T-shirt along with a light windbreaker. Eliza came down in some yoga pants and a tight fitting tank top and Andy also had on yoga leggings, a T-shirt tied at the waist with a jean button-up shirt, unbuttoned, over it.

The trail started pretty easy and everyone was enjoying the beautiful scenery. Occasionally the trees would open up and you could see the valley below. We got to the fork in the trail that Cam told me about and he announced he was going down and wanted to see the falls from below.

"I want to go up to the top," said Andy. I brought my telephoto lens and want to try out some valley shots.

"I'm going up too. I read about some potential glacial erratics near the top of the trail that I want to check out," Eliza chimed in.

Everyone gave her a blank stare.

"Whatever, I'm into geology."

"On that note.... Cam said he brought wine, so I'm following him," said one of the back-of-the-house crew that came along. That seemed to gather the majority vote, so everyone decided to go down to the bottom. I wasn't going to break up our little threesome, so I chose up.

"What are those erotics, anyways?" I asked Eliza

"ErrAtics, and they are neat - It's when a glacier carried a stone as it traveled and deposited it someplace else. If there is one here, it would be the furthest south an erratic has been discovered."

We trudged on and reached a part in the trail that split. Off to the right the trail seemed to go up to the ridge and from there, it wasn't clear. To the left was a break in the trees and it looked like it went to the top of the falls. We went left and just a short few minutes later, we reached the edge of the river and could see a cliff where the falls were.

"This is beautiful," Eliza said.

"Yeah, definitely glad I brought my big lense. I'm going to set it up and see if I can get some good shots." Andy took out her camera and a tripod that she somehow hid away in her bag.

"I'm going to go explore a bit and see what I can see about these Erratics."

I was feeling exhausted, and the combination of the hike and the sun washing over me was a perfect recipe for a little rest. "I'm just going to sit for a bit," I said. I found a spot near where Andy had set up, and scooted back next to a rock. I took off my windbreaker and shirt and balled it up behind my head and soon dozed off in the heat of the sun.

10 or 20 or 40 minutes later, I stirred. That was a nice rest, but I could feel the sun was off of my chest. As I started to come-to, I could hear some soft giggling and I opened my eyes to a figure blocking the sun. Still groggy, I couldn't make out which one of the girls was squatting in front of me, but it became clear why I woke up - she had a long piece of grass and she was trying to stick it up my shorts to tickle me. I swatted it away and sat up. "Thanks," I called out to Eliza sarcastically.

"You looked so peaceful, but I noticed you weren't wearing any underwear under those shorts, so I had to mess with you."

"How'd you notice that, huh?"

"I was looking." Eliza had a mischievous grin on her face.

"How are the pictures coming?" I called to Andy, smiling back. "Well, you looked up my shorts, what are you wearing?" I said more quietly.

"Maybe you'll find out, maybe nothing, maybe both," Eliza flirted back.

"Good, mostly done," Andy broke the cliffhanger silence that Eliza left. "I got some really nice shots overlooking the canyon and down the waterfall - just seeing if I can see the other group through this long-ass lense now." She was scanning the long lense down on the river below. "I can see 3 of the staff sitting by the river down a waze from the falls, but I don't see Cam or Jackie..... wait! Oh my gosh," she laughed nervously, "I think I see them... and I think they are fucking!"

She kept the camera in place on the tripod and backed away. I took a look and sure enough Jackie had her hands on a large rock, tucked away near the base of the falls and was bending over- Cam was behind her with his pants down. It was funny to see so far away without sound, but still pretty erotic. I felt like a voyeur watching them like this. He was slowly pulling in and out of her, occasionally bending over to kiss her shoulder, or caress her breast. Eliza poked her head over my shoulder.

"Lemme see... Oh nice - Oh wait, she turned around and is sucking him off now. This is hot. Cam has a nice cock," she teased.

"You can't see that from here!"

"Well I can't not see it."

"Let me see."

Andy jostled her way back to the camera. "Oh yeah, it's super nice. Too bad it's not up here..."

"Ahem.." I let out.

"Oh, I forgot, I think we might have a cock up here."

"And it's easily accessible.... No underwear" Eliza added when Andy gave her a quizzical look. "Here I'll show you."

With a mischievous look, Eliza slid my hiking shorts down with a swift motion and my semi-hardening cocked bounced free.

"See. And it'll do I guess," she teased.

She crouched down in front of me and placed my quickly hardening member into her mouth and started sucking and licking slowly. I heard a click and Andy was swapping out her telephoto lens for a smaller one.

"Wait the last thing I want is a bunch of photographic evidence," Eliza paused her pursuit.

"You trusted me with the security footage," she smiled. "And listen, I won't take a lot and I swear it'll just be for us. Also, if you aren't up for it, I'll respect that. It's just this is really hot and I always wanted to shoot something like this."

"Ok if it's just for us. Jack, are you cool with it?"

I nodded and Eliza went back to the task at hand. After a few moments I could tell her legs were getting tired. She stood up and started kissing me. I could hear clicks in the background as I removed Eliza's top.

I turned her around to face a large boulder in front of us and guided her hands to the hard surface and kissed her neck, pressing my body against hers from behind. I moved down her back and started slipping her yoga pants down as I kissed lower and lower. Eliza arched her back and I was able to taste her salty and sweet mound from behind, slipping a tongue in before making my way back up to her back and neck.

Click, click. Andy was capturing it all.

I turned her back around to get better access and returned the favor, going down on her while she stood in front of me. I licked up and down her labia and sucked playfully on her swollen clit. It wasn't the most comfortable position, but I could tell being outside, in front of Andy's lense, she was turned on.

After a bit more of tonguing her, I stood up. She kissed me, tasting herself briefly before asking if I wanted to fuck.

"Oh yeah."

She turned back around, placing her hands on the rocks in front of her and I slid in behind her.

"This is so fucking hot," I heard Andy say. Click. Click.

It really was. To be outdoors, completely naked, with Andy taking pictures of us was incredibly arousing. I started to thrust in and out of Eliza, slow at first and then picking up momentum.

"Did you find any erratics?" I whispered into her ear.

"I found,(whimper) potential, (moan) evidence, (quivering exhale) of something. I'll have, ohhh, to, ahhh, report it. Fuck!"

I was so turned on, and I could tell she was turned on based on her moaning and shortness of breath. She was obviously loving the attention of the lense as much as I was. I reached around her, rubbing her clit as I continued to fuck her from behind - Thrusting in and out.

Click, Click. Click

Eliza came like a wave crashing, shuddering against my cock. I pulled out after her shaking slowed - my sick glistening, and she slowly turned around and jerked me off as her lips and tongue lingered on the tip of my dick. I came quickly at the wonderful feeling.

Click, click.

Looking back at Andy, she was snapping pictures with one hand and had the other down her yoga pants.

She smiled. "Let's uh, walk back to the house for rest or something."

I wasn't sure we'd make it back so easily, but we started off down the trail to continue a wonderful weekend.

...