Closing the Deal

Story Info
Saleswoman giving her all to get the sale.
1.6k words
4.26
121.5k
15
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been divorced for a few years and was having a hard time finding a job that would pay well. A girlfriend was able to get me a sales job with a big auto parts company. The pay and commissions were great but it is a very competitive business. I was the only woman in the sales department and all my customers were men. Despite my hard work my sales were not good and I was worried that I would be fired. While my two girls would continue to get child support I was not awarded anything except the house.

After several months of just missing my sales quota my sales manager told me I had one month to make quota or I would be terminated. As if I did not have enough stress in my life already this was a killer. As the month went on I continued to struggle. With one week to go I had a sales meeting with the owner of a small chain of auto parts stores. I had to get this guy to buy. I just did not know how far I was willing to go.

His office was in a very bad part of the city. I felt like I was the only white person within blocks. All the shops had bars on the windows and everything looked rundown.

When I arrived at the office it was in an old warehouse. In the office I was met by a very big black man. His eyes looked me up and down as he smiled and asked if he could help me. I showed him my card and said I was expected. Him and he smiled even bigger and had me wait.

After a few moments he let me to a dark rundown office in the back. The owner was a chubby old black man. He had very short gray hair and a very short cut goatee. Just like the man at the front desk he looked me up and down and smiled. I got down to business and did the best sales pitch I could. After several minutes the old black man said lets get down to real business. You and your competition are about the same on cost and service. This deal comes down to you honey. I was excited that I was close to closing a big sale and started to feel the stress leave my body.

His next words shocked and scared me. Leaning back in his chair he said, you can get up and lock that door and strip them cloths off for me or walk out and don’t ever come back. You give me that added value and I will buy anything you got honey. So what you want to do is up to you. I was shocked and scared at his offer. I had to have this sale for my kids and to keep the house and my job. Could I do this? I stood up and stopped at the door for a few seconds wanting to march out but knowing the consequences. Well the choice is yours honey and I ain’t got all day he said. Waiting a few more seconds I took a deep breath and locked the door. Slowly I turned around and looked into his smiling face. Very good honey, he said leaning back in his chair. Now slowly get that shirt and skirt off and let me see what I am getting for my money.

My hands shook as I worked the buttons on my blouse. He watched while removing his pants pulling out his cock. Removing my blouse I placed in on the office couch and reached behind me and unzipped my skirt. I like that black silk bra honey, he said stroking his cock. How big are them tits of yours he asked. 34B I said as my skirt dropped to the floor. You get that bra off next and play with them tits for me honey, he said. I removed my bra and put it on the couch. My hands cupped my breast and I moved them around. I had a rush of heat over me as I wondered how far he wanted to go and how far I was willing to go.

Come over here and have a seat he said. I walked over and he dropped his pants to his ankles. Spread your legs and have a seat right here, he said patting his hands on his thighs. I sat on his lap and my legs dropped to the side almost touching the floor. His fully hard dick was pressing against my panty covered hole. His hands grabbed my tits and rubbed them softly before licking and sucking my nipples. It had been over a year since I had been with a man and the touch was welcomed. He moved one hand and then the other to my panty covered ass. His soft touch and tit play was starting to excite me. Despite my resistance I was starting to get wet. I could feel the waste band of my panties being pulled back and his hand slide down onto my bare ass. He stroked my bare ass up and down a few times then he probed his hand down under my ass. I wiggled an the move rubbed his cock against my pussy lips and clit. Oh I softly moaned from the touch. My response was followed with him pressing the tip of his finger into my hole. Without thinking I pushed back onto his finger trying to get more of it in me. Letting my nipple out of his mouth he told me to take my panties off. As I got up his hand pulled from my panties and I rolled them down. Stepping out of them and letting them rest on the floor. I looked down at his cock and said, you need to have a condom. Opening a desk draw he pulled on out and handed it to me. Put it on honey and have a seat, he said with a smile. I tore the package open and slowly rolled it down the old mans cock. It was now that I noticed his cock was about seven inches and very thick with very big balls. The shaft curled upward much like my ex-husbands.

Have a seat and get ready for a ride, he said. I grabbed his cock and placed it at my opening and slowly lowered myself down. Moaning softly as it inched into me. It had been over two years since the last time I had sex. My pussy twitched as my feet moved off the floor. He leaned back in his chair and started rocking. When he leaned back I would lean back. When he leaned froward I would lean forward toward him. His rocking was like ridding a horse and I moved with him to keep my balance.

The motion also rubbed his pubic hair against my clit when we leaned forward. His cock rolled around in me with the rocking and I was starting to get off. I was holding off until he grabbed my breast and pinched my nipples firm when we parted. The pace of his cock moving with my clit rubbing and nipple pulling was becoming too much. Instead of fighting it I just let myself go. Oh OH OH AAAHHHH OH AAAHHH, my body shook as I started to cum. Oh yea baby yea let it go baby he said thrusting his hips upward shoving every inch of his cock in me. My body finished shaking and I could smell the sex in the office.

Get up and bend over my desk he said. Slowly I raised up and dropped across the desk. With my feet on the floor and my hands grabbing the edge. His hands caressed my ass and parted my cheeks. Then his cock entered into my pussy again. Pressing all the way so that his balls were against my lips. Oh god that’s big, I grunted. His hands grabbed my hips and he started fucking me slow then fast then slow again. Giving it to me deep and then teasing me with only a few inches. You got a great pussy baby but the ass is was makes you’re a great fuck, he said. Then he slapped my ass while pumping. One cheek and then the other. Time to earn your money baby don’t you think he asked. All I could do is groan as his cock continued it’s erratic fucking. SMACK he hit my ass hard, answer me slut is it time to earn your money. Yes I said, time to earn my money I said.

Then he pulled out of me for a few seconds and then entered me again and started fucking me hard. My body shook against his thrusting weight. A loud smacking sound filled the room as he pounded his cock into me. My breast were flopping around and I could feel my ass shaking. He had one hand on my waste and one on my shoulder. His driving upturned cock was making me cum again. UUUHHH OH OH UUUHHH, I cried out as I burst again. AAAAAHHHHH, I screamed at climax as he continued pounding. You ready for your bonus baby he grunted. YES OH YES, I said. Her you go slut he said as he thrust so hard and deep that I was pressed into the desk under his weight. I could feel his cock shake and start to fill me with cum. I was so hot that I started to cum again. AAAAHHHH, I cried out as I felt his cum start to leak out and run down my legs. Then I realized that the bastard had taken off the rubber. Oh shit I am not on the pill and this guy could have a STD!

He leaned back and I could feel his cock start to shrink in me. Reaching out he grabbed the contract from the desk and placed it on my lower back. I could feel him sign the deal.