Closing Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She picked up the small bottle of body wash provided by the hotel and, after pouring some into her hand, poured some into mine as well. We both got it lathered up then immediately started spreading it on each other. Of course I went right for her tits and they may have ended up cleaner than they have ever been before I moved on. I did take care of the remnants of jizz on her sternum as well as the rest of her upper body before hunkering down to work on her legs. I ran my soapy hands up and down each one, maybe spending a bit of extra time on her inner thighs as I gazed at her smooth pussy. When I brought my hands up to lather her ass, I ran my tongue along her smooth slit, causing her to moan. Of course this just inspired me so I stopped washing her ass and focused on slurping at her pussy.

She dropped her soapy hands down to hold my head so it was clear that she didn't want me to stop. I stuck one hand toward the shower and rinsed off the suds so that I could slip a couple of fingers up into her pussy as I focused on licking and sucking her clit. She went from moaning softly to moaning much louder as she also bent her knees and pushed her pelvis toward my face. I didn't know how close to cumming she was but her pussy was already quite wet and engorged when I started eating her so I assumed that soaping each other up had also gotten her pretty worked up. My cock was nearly rigid so I figured that, once she'd cum, I'd be sticking it somewhere. I didn't necessarily try to push her along faster but I did want to make sure she experienced a great deal of pleasure. As such, when it occurred to me that my other hand was doing nothing but continuing to spread lather on her ass, I started spreading lather between her cheeks, which elicited a promising response when my fingertips encountered her asshole.

While continuing to lick and suck her clit while pumping fingers in and out of her pussy, I lathered up one finger while concentrating some of the lather around her asshole. She was continuing to moan louder and longer so I knew she was close to cumming and experiencing a great deal of pleasure. I figured I'd give her one more good shot of stimulation and slipped my lathered finger into her lathered asshole. She immediately let out a cry and started shaking like crazy. This was a long and obviously highly pleasurable orgasm so I just kept licking, sucking and fingering as she rode it out. Even when she started coming down, it was not immediate; it seemed to gradually taper off until she went still and let out a sigh. I slipped all of my fingers free and sat back on my heels, looking up along her naked body as she recovered herself.

"Oh my God, that was incredible," she finally gasped, "but now I need to feel your cock in my ass."

I was momentarily speechless because I hadn't considered that as one of the places I'd likely be slipping my cock but I recovered and stood, my rigid cock sticking out before me. She gripped it and gave it a brief stroking before grabbing the body wash again. We each took another dollop, lathered it up between our hands then she got my cock good and coated while I did the same with her ass. I couldn't have been any harder by the time she was ready so she turned around, braced herself against the wall and I guided my cock between her ass cheeks. It only took a slight push and I slipped right in so I held her hips and embedded my full length. Her snug, lubed ass felt so amazing that I knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy it for very long before I blew my load. I started to slowly fuck it while savoring the intense pleasure that I was feeling. Once I got a rhythm going, I slipped my still soapy hands up from her hips to her tits, slathering them with suds.

Apparently, it didn't feel amazing just to me because Heather suddenly let out a cry and started shaking. At least I wouldn't have to worry about leaving her in the dust if I ended up cumming pretty quickly. I continued to fuck her and fondle her tits as she was cumming and, once she'd finished, she started pushing back against my thrusts, setting a faster pace. I was more than happy to oblige but could feel my orgasm building more quickly. While I would like to have enjoyed the pleasure of fucking her ass for longer, I knew that the orgasm that she'd already had made it likely that I'd have another opportunity. I savored the building pleasure along with the feel of her soapy tits in my hands, not trying to hold back my orgasm.

When she dropped one hand down from where it had been braced against the shower wall to between her legs, I realized that her pussy had been left completely unstimulated as I was fucking her ass and fondling her tits. I don't know if she was stroking her clit or pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy but it was just a moment after she started that she came again. This appeared to be another intensely pleasurable orgasm but she didn't go for another one like that because, as she was cumming, she put her hand back up on the wall to brace herself. I wondered if it ended up being almost too much stimulation. She did continue to push back toward my incoming thrusts and my cock continued to thicken even more as I was approaching my own orgasm. I was still savoring the feel of her tits along with the feel of her tight asshole but only one of those was really pushing me toward an orgasm. It never even crossed my mind to stop and fuck her lathered up tits or to wash off my cock and stick it in her mouth; fucking her ass just felt too good to stop.

When I finally exploded into her ass, the level of pleasure was just ridiculous. I didn't black out or have my legs give out on me but it wouldn't have surprised me if either had occurred as a result of the intensity of my orgasm. I continued thrusting as I shot my load into her ass, finally slipping my cock out only once I was fully spent and beginning to soften. I turned her around and we slipped into each other's arms, making out as we stood there in the shower. Eventually, we resumed showering and actually got ourselves cleaned up and rinsed off before finally turning off the shower. We grabbed a couple of towels and dried ourselves and each other before stepping out and heading back to sit on the edge of the bed. Although we were both naked, we didn't go right back to pleasuring each other.

"This has been awesome," I said, "I'm so glad you initiated this."

"I'm glad you were interested," she replied, "but I assume you have family commitments to attend to."

"Don't think about running off yet," I said, "Let me check if I missed any messages while we were enjoying each other's company."

I sought out my phone, which I had silenced when I connected it to the charger. Turns out I'd missed a few texts but nothing too important.

"So?" she asked as I reviewed my messages.

"I haven't missed anything important yet," I replied, "but my lack of response has been noted and there is speculation about what I'm up to."

"Anyone guess correctly?" she asked, knowing that there was absolutely no way.

"You're all wrong," I said, pretending to type out a response, "I missed breakfast because I was busy fucking one of my childhood friends in the ass in the shower."

"You might want to be clear that it was 'her ass' or you're going to have a lot more to explain than that," she said and we both laughed.

"You working at McCormick's tonight?" I asked.

"I am," she replied, "You coming by again?"

"I am," I replied, "and I'll invite you to stay here again now so that you can pack a bag if you want."

"I will," she said, "but I should probably get dressed so you can get back to your obligations. You'll want to bring up your camera on that, though."

I switched from my texts to my camera and she gave me a lot of enticement for the night ahead: close-ups of her smooth pussy, shots of her tits and ass, then photos in just her panties, bra and panties and jeans with her bra still uncovered. For the rest of the day, I took any opportunity that came up to look through all of them but, before I'd dressed and after she'd left, I'd sent a few to her, as well, and hoped they'd keep her a little keyed up for the night ahead. As it turned out, even if we wouldn't necessarily have needed them, they certainly didn't hurt with the anticipation.

12