Closing Time at Duke's

Story Info
For 3 months, they'd been in denial. That ends tonight.
3.2k words
4.6
22.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
05Little
05Little
109 Followers

I heard the deadbolt turn as Duke locked the door behind him. It was after 1:00 AM and he not only ushered out the rest of the Friday night last call crowd but he left with them, leaving me alone with Bill.

I could feel him behind me. I heard the clatter of the glasses as he cleaned up but I swear, I could feel his eyes all over me. He didn't say much with words but his eyes...they soaked my panties every night. And for three months now, every night after we cleaned up, I practically ran to my car, sped home, stripped down and shoved my black dildo deep into my cunt. I had been masturbating half my life, had sex with a handful of guys but no one had made me as wet as I became whenever I thought of Bill.

I snapped out of my trance and went to feed a few quarters into the jukebox. It had become a habit of mine since Bill started bartending. Playing music would get me through the 45 minutes it took to wipe down all the tables and mop the floor. The customers loved him and he chatted easily with them, always flashing that megawatt smile. The man clearly knew how to work for his tips. But at the end of the night, the silence became unbearable. I tried to strike up a conversation a few times but he made me so damn nervous, I always became tongue tied.

I went to the storage room, filled the mop bucket and wheeled it out in front of the bar. Bill was on this side now, turning the stools upside down and placing them on the bar. I figured I would help him with the last few to speed the process of clearing the area. As I walked pass the bucket, my shoelace caught on the one wheel and as I was pulled back, I yelped and thrust my hands out, bracing for the fall.

The fall never came. In a flash, I was pulled up against his chest. And holy shit, he was hot to the touch. My palms rested on his pecs and I squeezed him. He drew in a sharp breath and tightened his arm around my waist. His eyes were smoldering as his gaze searched mine. And I waited, licking my lips in anticipation, silently pleading for him to not let go.

He dropped his left hand to my ass and cupped me, pulling me even closer. I completely stopped breathing as he hoisted me over his shoulder, bent and untangled my shoelace. When he stood back up, I was fully slung over his shoulder, his hand rubbing circles on my ass. My hands hung down his back, my body as limp as a rag doll. I could not believe he was holding me. I'm 5 feet 6 but I have about 50 lbs. too much on my frame. He stands 6 feet 3 and I had once heard him telling some football regulars that he was still at his college football weight of 270, but still...I was no lightweight.

"Bill..." I finally whimpered.

He moved towards the bar until he was standing in front of it. His right arm came up to join his left, rubbing and then squeezing my ass. I could feel the heat of him through my jeans and my panties. And suddenly, I couldn't lay limp anymore. I turned my head into his neck, breathing him in. I darted my tongue out, tasting the salt of his skin. He inhaled sharply and I moved my mouth higher, tugging his earlobe between my teeth, sucking on him.

Still holding tight to my ass, he lowered me to the bar. He bent his forehead to mine, forcing my eyes up to meet his.

"Are you scared of me, Nancy?" he asked.

I shook my head no.

"Answer me," he demanded.

"No, I am not scared of you, Bill," I told him, looking him straight in the eye.

"You fucking terrify me, little one," he growled and lowered his mouth to mine.

God, what a mouth. He devoured me right away, his tongue snaking right in, opening me. His fingers pressed deep into my ass and I scooted forward a bit, pulling my legs up to wrap around his waist. That's when I felt his cock. I felt it move against my mound and I moaned into his mouth. He caught my tongue between his lips and he sucked. I swear I felt it in every nerve ending of my body. No one had ever kissed me like that, no one had ever sucked on my tongue like it was a nipple. Holding it between his lips, flicking it with his own tongue.

My hands crept up his rock-hard biceps and I pressed my chest into his. I could literally feel him everywhere. My nipples were aching in the confines of my bra, my pussy was soaking the front of my jeans, my toes were curling in my boots that I now had digging into his ass.

His hands moved a little higher until they slid under my Duke's Bar polo and caressed the bare skin of my back before moving to my sides. I gasped and shivered at the touch to my love-handles and our eyes opened at the same time. He pulled away slowly from my mouth, kissing and licking the corners before resting his forehead on mine once more. He stared at me, breathing heavy as he searched my eyes.

"Do you want me to stop, Nanc?" he asked.

"No," I frantically shook my head, holding tight to his shoulders.

"You flinched," he said.

"I, uh...I don't like my body. I'm used to laying down...and you...you're just so damn hard, so strong," I muttered.

He tucked my hair behind my ear, cupped my neck, running his thumbs up and down from my collarbone to my ears.

"And you're a woman. A soft, beautiful woman, who smells and feels so damn good. For three months now, I've wanted to see you. I barely walk in my front door and my cock is in my hand, stroking myself as I picture your mouth..." he brushed his thumb over my bottom lip "and your ass in those jeans and your tits in that v-neck..."

His hands roamed down my back again and they were like paws. I felt like I would fit in them, like they could mold me to him and ease this burning ache. I could not believe he had wanted me for just as long as I wanted him. I was still sitting there in awe, thinking about what he said as his hands went back under my shirt and in a flash, he pulled it over my head.

I could have shrunk away, tried to hide, but in that instant, I knew better. My emerald green bra was one of my favorites and I was thankful to be wearing it tonight. I would focus on that, not my belly that was so obvious as I sat there on the bar.

He picked up a lock of my hair that was laying against my bra and said, "Look at you...you little Irish girl with your red hair, freckles and green bra. I don't believe I've ever seen anything more beautiful."

I sat up straighter and looked him straight in the eye as I opened the front closure of my bra. I pulled it apart and reached for his hands. I took them and placed them over me, pressing my nipples into his palms.

"I was wrong," he told me. "This...us...this is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." He squeezed me gently, cupping me as my head fell back on my shoulders.

"No, Nanc," he coaxed, "watch me, watch us." And as I lifted my gaze back to him, he bent his head and took a long lick from the underside of my left breast up to my nipple before tugging the rock-hard pebble between his teeth. And he bit me over and over again, each time soothing it with his tongue. Finally, he began to suck, his cheeks hollowing out from the pull of his mouth. His gorgeous, gentle lips had my nipple hidden, encased in the warm, wet cavern of his mouth. His whiskey chocolate eyes bore into mine, into my soul. And at the same time, he continued holding my right breast, squeezing it gently, palming it with his paw. Then he began to rotate, from one nipple to the other. I held tight to his head, holding him against me, never wanting the sweet torture to end.

"Bill..." I whimpered after a while. "I'm so wet for you. For three months, I've been so wet for you."

He slowly pulled back from me and placed his hands on the bar on either side of me. He stood still for a minute, searching my eyes.

"Tell me more, Nanc," he said.

"I would rush home at night, Bill, and I'd think of you..."

"Think of me how?" he asked.

"I'd think of your lips and your thick fingers and wonder what they would feel like on me, inside of me," I told him.

"What else?" he breathed heavily.

"And I'd touch myself..." I admitted.

"Touch yourself how?"

"I'd rub my clit with my ring finger while I shoved my black dildo inside my pussy. And last night I made myself squirt. That had never happened to me before. I mean, one time I passed out and that was really intense but I had never squirted, I thought it was a myth..." I rambled, "until..."

"Fuck, baby...you are killing me," he groaned. "until what...?"

"Until I met you, until I thought of you. I've always been fascinated by men of color, thinking of the contrast of our skin, how we would look entangled, but none of them were as dark as you, none of them had a clear face and then I met you and since then, it's just always been you. When I think of a black cock fucking me bareback, it's your face I see..."

His eyes were as wide as saucers and when I thought I had rendered him speechless, I decided not to wait. I didn't need him to say anything as long as he continued touching me. So, I reached forward and grabbed the bottom of his Duke's Bar polo and pulled it right over his head.

I smoothed my hands over his bare shoulders and dropped my head to the middle of his chest. I nuzzled him with my nose, inhaling the musky scent of him. I ran my fingers over his back, feeling the taut, sinewy muscles beneath my little hands. And I did feel little, little only with him. My tongue licked a path upward, over his neck to the scar on his chin. I dipped inside it, looking up into his eyes.

He growled in response, his hands gripping my ass, pulling me off the bar until my body was suspended between the oak of the counter and his torso. His eyes never left mine as he reached down and unzipped my jeans, tugging them and my panties down and over my hips until they almost reached my knees. He cupped my crotch, resting it in the palm of his hand. I could almost feel the moisture dripping out of me.

"Your pussy is naked," he groaned, "and so fucking wet and hot." And his middle finger separated from the others, stroking my slit back and forth, torturing me before it dipped inside. I felt my eyes go wide as that thick digit stretched me, opened me, prepared me for his cock. "Look at me while I finger you, Nancy. Do you like that? You're so tight, baby."

My nails dug into his shoulders, holding on for dear life. That one finger pushed deep inside and curled forward, rubbing a spot I had only just discovered myself. His thumb found my clit and he rubbed me while he fingered me.

"Such a tight bundle of nerves, sweetie. I can't wait to watch you cum for me, feel you coat my entire hand. And then I'm gonna lick you. Do you want that? Do you want my mouth and tongue all over your gooey pussy? I can't wait to open you, to eat you, to pound my cock inside of you..." And then I shattered. My whole body clenched as I spasmed on his finger and his hand and I felt my cum pouring out of me.

Bill bent to his knee, pulling my jeans and panties completely off of me before lifting my one leg over his shoulder. I held tight to the bar behind me and looked down just in time to see his head disappear between my thighs. And that's where his tongue began...on my soft, inner thigh, licking every trace of my cum that was trickling down my leg. His tongue followed the path upward and when he came to my pussy, he paused and looked up at me and breathed. He simply breathed me in and waited.

"Give yourself to me, Nancy," he ordered.

I reached down with one hand and grasped his bald head as I shoved my lower body forward, burying his face in my pussy. I rotated my hips, rubbing myself all over him, smearing him with my cum. And then I felt his tongue on my clit. He snaked it pass all my juice and found that kernel that so desperately needed him and he flicked it over and over before sucking it between his lips. He sucked it hard and it was the sweetest pain.

"Bill!" I screamed, bringing my other hand down to hold tight to his head.

He tucked two fingers of his right hand inside me, wrapped his left arm around my waist and stood up, hoisting me onto the bar. I let go of his head to brace myself and all the while, he never stopped sucking my clit. Those long, thick fingers stroked the front wall of my cunt, fucking me so hard and I screamed a long stream of incoherent thoughts. I could not believe how easily this man could make me cum.

I sat there panting and it took a moment to realize he had pulled away. He backed up a foot and looked at me as he lowered his left hand to his zipper and began to undo his jeans. I watched in awe as I realized I was about to see every part of him. If his hands and mouth could bring me so much pleasure, what could his cock possibly do? His impossibly long cock that was outlined in the dark denim. I began my descent off the bar when he stopped me.

"No, Nanc, stay where you are," he said.

I licked my lips and waited for the reveal. He was only using his left hand and it seemed to be taking forever. He pushed down his jeans and boxer briefs to his thighs. Out sprung the largest, thickest cock I had ever seen. The only black cock I had ever seen. It was so wide, so long and it stood straight up, pointing towards his belly button. Thanks to the glow of the beer signs, I could see drops of cum on the tip.

And then he lifted his right hand. It was coated with my cum. He began to rub it up and down the shaft, combining it with his own.

"This is what I do at night, Nanc. I stroke my cock and I think of you. Never could I have imagined how sweet your pussy would taste, how incredibly wet you'd be for me, how tight you would be. I'm terrified of hurting you so if you're scared and don't want me inside you..."

"No," I cried, frantically shaking my head and reaching my arms out for him. "Please, Bill..."

He walked towards me and the closer he got, the more I could see of our juices glistening all over the shaft. It was the most beautiful sight. So big, so powerful, so black. He stood between my thighs and pulled my ass off the bar at the same time I reached for his cock. A guttural moan tore from his throat and I pulled the shaft down, laying it on my tummy. From this angle, it reached higher than my own belly button and it was so damn hot.

"I want to taste you," I said as I rubbed him up and down.

"Next time, little one," he squeezed my ass. "If you'll let me, I have to be inside you in the next minute or I'm going to explode all over you."

I leaned up and kissed him as I positioned his cock at my pussy. He gave me only the tip and I cried out in exquisite pleasure.

"Nanc..." he moaned.

"Don't stop, Bill. Please fuck me," I begged.

And inch by inch, he fed me his dick. He looked down, watching me take him inside of me.

"You're stretching for me but you're so tight, baby. I'm trying to go slow but I want to see the shaft disappear. I want you to the root. I need to feel my balls against your ass before I nut."

I pushed down, impaling myself on him. He looked up at me, too surprised to say anything.

"Please pound me, Bill. Oh God, you're so much better than I imagined. When I would ram that black dildo in my cunt, I would dream of your heat, your steel, you filling me with your hot cum..."

His one arm stayed around my ass, holding me tight to the root of him, while his other hand came up around my neck, pulling my forehead to rest against his.

"You will never need that toy again, you hear me?" And he pounded me. He moved me up and down while he thrust. "Who has you, sweets?"

"You do, Bill. I was made for your cock!" I cried.

In and out, he moved. His cock opened me and stroked me, the shaft hitting that same spot that his magic fingers had found not too long ago. He truly was like hot steel inside of me. He thrust deeper and harder, knowing I wouldn't break. I gave myself over completely, chanting his name as I squeezed him with my pussy muscles. And each time I tightened on him, more of my juice coated his shaft. And at this angle, my clit rubbed against him perfectly and I couldn't help but grind into him harder.

I buried my face in his neck, clawing at him as I came. I felt the floodgates open and I squirted all over him and he kept pounding me as my juice ran down over him, over us. And just as I was able to breathe again, he gave one final shove and emptied his boiling hot cum deep inside my pussy. Five blasts filled me as he continued to hold me up.

I sucked on his ear, whispering his name over and over again as he continued to gently rock inside of me.

"We're definitely doing that again," he whispered into my hair.

"In a bed?" I asked, arching my back.

"Anywhere you want, little one," and he kissed me.

05Little
05Little
109 Followers