Clothespins, Cigarettes, and Cunts

Story Info
C was a cunt, and was in for a long night.
2.6k words
4.06
19.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

C was (and probably is) a massive cunt. She's the only one of my former lovers that I really truly regret getting involved with. Her less than admirable traits included: alcoholism, anger, self-loathing, and deep daddy issues. Her only admirable trait was how those crappy traits made her soak when she was treated like a completely useless cunt while being fucked.

This is how C came to be my submissive cunt for a summer, a few years ago.

In life, she hated about everything. In bed, she loved about anything you'd throw at her. She had a particular penchant for pain and degradation.

She smoked like a chimney, and needed a 40 and a fuck at the end of most days. She worked shit jobs and had an excess of angst. Tonight she was being a particularly daft bitch, endlessly talking about how incredibly evil the world was because of people like her shitty boss while she schemed about bringing his business to its knees. It was the umpteenth time, and I decided I'd rather deal with the whore than the hypocrite.

"Hey?" I interrupted a small tirade.

"What!?" She responded.

I leaned in and gave her a look and her small body went into sub mode. I took a drag of her cigarette and blew it back towards her. I smirked, and gave her a little smack on the cheek.

"Shut up and do what you're good for." I told her, knowing that being put in her sluttish place made her soak.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her towards the floor. We were in this room of mine that overlooks the city - the room where anyone who moves their head up can see you slurp. I dragged her into the center of it.

"Hands!" I yelled. She obediently snapped her hands behind her back. Where was her fight-the-power shit when she was on her knees?

"If I feel teeth, you get a slap." I told her, before lining her up in the cruelest possible way for a facefuck. I tilted her head down and my hips up, and started mercilessly facefucking her, aiming right for her tonsils.

She choked at my cock greedily, clucking a bit on every thrust in like a horny chick. I plugged her nose and counted.

"5...4...3...2...1..." I counted, keeping constant eye-contact.

And then slipped my cock out for a second, letting her breathe. As it was coming out, she grazed it for a second with her teeth. I slapped her right B cup (and left a damn nice handprint).

"No Teeth!" I warned her again, knowing that she would fail. See C was the type of Cunt who loved to know rules so she could break them. To know buttons so she could push them. In fucking, she loved to be punished and enjoyed the humiliation of failure far more than she enjoyed obeying. She'd try to do what you'd say, but only to set herself up for a more fun failure.

I counted to three and resumed the onslaught. I started to stay deeper, right at the back of her throat. She moved one hand to tap my leg. I swatted it away. She tapped twice (the signal for 'no, really, need to breath'). I just looked in her watering eyes and smirked. A few seconds later she triple-tapped ( 'seriously, gonna pass out or puke'). I let her breathe again, and again she lost concentrating for just a second that I felt another slight graze.

This time her left tit got the handprint. She let out a little whimper, and then gave me the rare, apologetic puppy dog look.

"Get back to work" I told her, and held her hair so she had to throatfuck herself from the same angle. She pushed herself down a few times quickly, but not all the way. I gave her that look, and she put her proverbial back into it and started throat fucking herself with gusto. She went to the base and started to turn red. She started to work it faster and faster, and push her nose further into my stomach each time. Then she wretched for a half second, and I let go of her hair.

A tiny little bit of puke hung amidst the saliva.

She smiled and slurred "I guess that's why you don't drink and suck." Drunk wit is so rarely actually witty.

It was clearly going to be a dirty long night (in fact, if you're offended at this point and not hard or soaked, please, stop reading, it's only going to get dirtier from here on in).

A foul and fun idea struck my head. The perfect start to a night for a humiliation whore.

"Up!" I ordered her.

Normally I'd lead her around by my belt. She loved it being used to slap her ass, and she loved it being used as a leash. That night, I felt considerably crueler. I went right up to her, hooked my finger into her clit hood, and led her across the room to the bathroom.

I pusher her to the floor by the toilet, and opened it up. I held her by her hair, just over it.

"If you're such a drunk bitch that you can't choke on a cock without puking, I might as well make it easy for you."

"So considerate!" she slurred back. Her drunken angry side was fighting with her drunken horny side.

"Shut up." I started facefucking her ruthlessly. It didn't take long to wretch. I held her by the hair and helped her worship the porcelain gods. Then I went right back at it. A few seconds later, she wretched again and I held her head over for another trip to the temple. I looked at her for a second after that, letting her catch her breath, eying her to see if I'd gone too far.

She didn't say anything, but in the silence I started to hear a drip. For a second I thought it was the shower, and then I felt it hit my foot.

She was literally dripping onto the floor. C may be a cunt, but damn was she a fucked up fun cunt.

"Seems like you like this." I smirked and went back at it.

The third time I held her over the edge, the dripping felt like a leaky faucet.

The sixth time I did it, she squirted all over my foot and the floor. Needless to say, that brought me over the top. I pulled out and sprayed her face, hitting an eyelid for good measure.

We both breathed for a few seconds. We were both exhausted and she was glazed (in so many ways).

"I'm thirsty," she said. "And I want to smoke."

"Fine, we'll go to the store in a second." I pointed at her cum-covered face. "Don't clean up. You smoke like that."

One eye was so coated in cum it couldn't open. The other shot me a look from her angry side. But she stayed quiet: she knew that in this mode, bits of backtalk could easily start round 2, and she wanted her 2nd 40 of the evening much more than she needed to feel a cock in her right now. The girl had interesting priorities.

So she shut up and stood up, and walked to the window, face covered in cum, eyelid shut. There was a bit of a breeze so she picked up part of her Seattle psuedohipster uniform - a flannel shirt. She opened her pack - 2 left. She grabbed the first one, and, fittingly, I grabbed the lucky.

She smoked in her post-squirt afterglow, covered in cum. Her shirt lay half open, covering her midsized tits with room to spare.

All she said was: "We need to go to the store before you fuck my ass."

She knew some of what was coming, but didn't read my mind about my next dirty idea for her long night. She was being a special bitch tonight, and I intended to make her one.

We were smoking Camels, quick-burning bastards. I decided to act.

"You can't go out like that." I stated the obvious and stubbed mine out. "I'll clean you up in a second. Wait here."

I went into the bedroom and into my drawer of depravity, pulling out the simplest of pain tools: clothespins. Then I put them in the back of my jeans. I gave a quick look to the front - not a spot - amazingly clean for what I just did to C.

"What'd you get?" she asked as I came back in. Her curiosity was burning. So was the cum in her eye.

"I'll show you in a second."

I reached out my hand and began rubbing my cum into her face. It's a fun dirty kink of mine for girls that like to have that bit of public in their play, or people with a good sense of smell. If you do a quick job, someone clearly looks plastered. If you really rub it in their pores, like I did to C, then it's barely detectable. The only dead giveaway is that you smell like sex. The dirty beautiful thing of it is, you smell it a hundred times stronger than anyone else, because it's right below your nose. So good luck walking around or driving home like that and not thinking about fucking.

When I was satisfied most of it was in, just for good measure, I held her by the chin and spat on her face, square in the nose. Then I used that spit to clean off the last bit of cum by her eye. Then I flicked my wrist towards her tits, splattering them instead, and told her to lick off the rest. She sucked each finger like it was a beer tap, and smiled. C was a cunt, but she was also a major cumslut.

She started to reach for her panties and skirt.

"Wait." I said sternly.

She stopped and I leaned in and folded her shirt open. I reach into my back pocket and put a clothespin on each tit, pointing down. I have since figured out this might be the most painful way to use clothespins, since it covers much more space than the nipples. It sure as hell would be painful for the 15 minute walk.

Her breath started getting ragged. Her pussy started to leak again. I could have skipped the trip, fucked her right then, but I wanted to stretch out the evening. She was in that zone between pain and pleasure where it's incredibly hard to concentrate, so I grabbed her panties and put them on her. She just kept slightly twitching, making a noise somewhere between an "ow" and a "yes". I buttoned her back up slowly. As the flannel covered up the clips she started to come back to reality.

"Get your skirt on." I told her.

She stood up suddenly, and just as suddenly went "owwwww." This was going to be a fun walk.

I grabbed the nape of her neck after she put on her purse, and told her "lean forward, with your tits out. That way nobody can see and it'll be more tolerable"

Then I marched her towards the door, leaned forward, tits half out but clothespins cleverly hidden.

Once outside I put my hand on the much more socially acceptable spot: her ass. C had a tight, tiny little butt, and absolutely no compunction about getting it fucked. Anal was probably her 3rd favorite thing in life, after booze and smokes.

This kept her just on edge enough to walk past the pained tits.

True to stubborn form, she grinned and bore it. Well, might not grinned. She kept panting like a bitch in heat, but more quietly so that nobody would notice. It almost made me proud.

The true little torture came as we got to the store. I grabbed some caffeine, she went to grab a 40 and winced. I was a few feet away and just smirked. She sucked in her breath and grabbed the 40.

She got to the counter and asked for smokes, and then gave me a beggy look.

"I think it's your turn." I told her.

Really, what could she say?

She winced slightly as she reached into her purse to grab her card. So slightly I don't think anyone else noticed. She paid, I grabbed the stuff (I'm not a complete bastard, just a fun one), and we walked out. Now I was a little proud of her.

I reached into the bag and got out the pack, made the lucky, took another out, kissed her, and put the smoke in her still-puckered lips. I lit it for her. "Good girl."

The walk home was a little more hurried. A half hour of clothespins is a long time.

Once we got home I wasted little time getting to work. I led her into the bedroom with my hand on her ass, threw open the door, and threw her on the bed. She whimpered at the extra dose of pain, and then threw me this look that seemed to ask "is that all you've got?"

I answered the unsaid question by taking her panties out of my back pocket and gagging her, and then pushing her face first into the pillow. This left her skirt hiked up and her ass wiggling at me. I pushed it down into the bed - I had something far crueler in mind.

I grabbed her neck in a loose choke hold, and positioned myself right on top of her, and then lined my cock up with her ass. With my whole body weight atop her, I started pounding her mercilessly.

C is one of the very few girls I've ever known that doesn't even really like spitlube. In fact, she's probably more of a painal whore than a pure anal whore. She had a remarkably tight little ass with an equally remarkable capability to cum from pure pain or degradation. This had to have hurt - clothespins pinching her tits with every thrust, my thick cock reaming her tiny ass, and my full weight pounding her small frame. Each thrust had her screaming into her panties, and as I began to pull out each scream turned into a moan.

C started to convulse, flopping like a fish beneath me. I felt her ass squeezing the hell out of my cock, and I shoved a pair of fingers into her cunt to help her orgasm along. I slowed my pace for a second to help ease her down, but then she screamed something half understandable thru her panties. "Please cum in my ass, sir". I picked up the pace once more. She started repeating the begging, while I got closer and closer to the edge (I do love a good beggar).

Finally I filled her abused little shithole with my load, finally letting my full weight go slack. As I pushed down on her, I felt her twitching again below me with a little aftershock orgasm.

I caught my breath, remembered the clothespins, and turned her over. I pulled out the gag and presented my glistening cock to her: "Clean it off". She gave me a slightly sour look and went right to work, gently suckling it as I came down from my own orgasm.

I looked at her chest and held up one hand to count down.

1.2.3.

She gritted her teeth as I pulled off one clothespin. Her normally tiny nipple was overpuffed and wonderfully oversensitive. I blew across it and she shuddered.

1.2.3.

I pulled the other clothespin off, and kissed her puffy abused nipple.

"Thank you, Sir." she said with a smile.

Then, about 30 seconds later, she said. "Well now I want to smoke."