Clothing Bank: Relationship Evolves

Story Info
Nudity is in the cards this time... and a little more.
6.9k words
4.44
14k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers

As I read each vote out loud, my voice rose in pitch - "4-3-4-5"

"Oh my fucking god!" Sarah shrieked when I finished. "You guys all voted... oh my god!" Her face was red, but she was clearly excited at the realization that her vote for nudity was the lowest one. I took pleasure in the idea that my husband would get to see her naked, well - it was quite likely anyway. (You don't need to read the first story, but it might help) Personally, I was hoping that Jacques's bare ass would be on display for me. Sarah always joked with me about how fine his ass was, and I had to agree that he managed to keep that feature looking fine in his jeans. After last year's tame game where I was down to my panties in front of him, I couldn't wait for this year's votes. I brazenly voted 4, willing to masturbate in front of Jacques and the others. You see, I wanted to see the men naked - but I also wanted to lose to the point where I pleasure myself in front of all three of them. I was already feeling wet and since Sarah even went for nudity, there was still a chance that the next time we vote-

"Wait... can I change my vote?" Sarah had guzzled her wine back. "I'm the only one who voted 3 - so I'm willing to meet the other two 4 votes."

The guys both choked on their beers, Jacques spraying some as his wife just agreed to risk masturbating in front of us as well.

"That's good for me." my husband recovered and had a huge smile on his flushed face. "Three people will lose to masturbation." I admittedly had a hard time saying that, but picked up the cards.

It's been almost a year since we last played. When Henri came home from work a couple of weeks ago and told me that Jacques had invited us up to the cabin for a whole week instead of just the weekend, we were both positive that meant we'd be seeing our friends nude this year, but Sarah upped her vote on the first afternoon and shocked us!

"Before we get there, for how long?" Sarah asked.

"How about we continue the game to two or three performances of increasing time?" Henri offered helpfully.

"You won't last, babe." I laughed and the others nervously joined in.

"I plan on just watching the three of you losers." he retorted.

"What happens to the first person to -lose-? Last year, Sarah spent an hour in her panties serving drinks." Jacques was hoping I would be the first to perform and honestly, I kinda liked the idea too.

"Hand job to the winner!" My husband finished his beer and shouted hopefully.

"And remain nude for an hour?" I hoped that in this case it would be Jacques that lost first...

"Oh." Jacques swallowed.

"What?" his wife looked at him.

"If Henri loses and - er I win?"

Sarah and I both laughed... "Everyone plays by the same rules!" I repeated the fair play rule.

"I don't mind if Kimber had to finger me, boys - so..." Sarah smiled, knowing that would distract her husband enough to accept the risk of that eventuality.

As I dealt the cards, Jacques looked at his wife "Are we actually doing this?" The question was obviously rhetorical because they both picked up their cards to see what they were dealt.

Sarah had the small blind, her husband the double. Henri tossed two chips in and followed that by boldly raising 5 more chips. Before I looked at my cards, my husband smirked "So, how does a one minute performance sound for the first loss after nudity?"

"Geez, we haven't even played the first hand babe." The conversation however did interrupt game play until everyone accepted the three losses would be for 2, then 5, and finally 10 minutes. Both men were showing signs of concern that would mean they would ejaculate before the game was over.

Thanks to my husband's aggressive play, the first hand finally ended with him losing his shirt and the rest of us with only a couple of chips except for me. Luckily, I had won that hand and regained all my chips. Henri laughed off his first big loss, but still kept the pressure on during the next hand. It was successful enough for Sarah to lose her top. She decided to wear a sexy red bra this time which the men and I admired equally.

We had seen her bare breasts last year and were definitely looking forward to seeing them again. The way her areola stretched into long slits when her nipples hardened made me wet as much as it made the men harden in their pants. She won the next hand and it was her husband and my turn to remove our tops.

Jacques had a muscle shirt under his pullover. Despite being skinnier and shorter than my husband, I have fantasized about Jacques fucking me as I grab hold of his gorgeous ass. The more clothing he loses, the more eager I am to see him having to masturbate. I smirked as I thought of both my husband and him jerking off in front of us.

When I took off my top and revealed I was wearing a lacy black bra instead of my usual sports bra, I took in Jacques appreciative reaction. "That's a really nice bra, Kimber." Sarah added. Conversation from that point on was diminished to muted and nervous chatter as we all realized that at least three of us would be masturbating in front of the others tonight. I was both excited at the idea of the exhibitionism and nervous about having to do it.

Nobody wanted to be first, so the guys bantered about ensuring the women were out first. The pace of the game ensured we had plenty of drinks to reduce our anxious inhibitions a bit. Having seen the guys down to their underwear last year with the obvious sign of arousal at seeing us in our panties, I was sure that Jacques at least did want to see my twat. I hoped that the job I did trimming would please him and maybe even Sarah. Henri was so eager for tonight in hopes of finally seeing Sarah's pussy and now that we were well into the game he was clearly not thinking about anything else. His face beamed whenever he had a good hand which of course didn't fare well for him.

My husband was down to his underwear before he realized everyone was reading his face and now his shorts helped give some clues especially when Sarah teased him. Her bra was lost in the same turn he lost his pants. I think he was hard half way through the hand when Sarah had to remove her bra for extra chips. She literally rubbed his face in it. Her tits are larger than mine and still quite round despite the slight sag that age has thrown at us. I agreed with the guys that her nipples and areola call out for licking and sucking.

"Go ahead, then." she stuck her chest out in my direction challenging me. The men's eyes twinkled with delight.

"Don't mind if I do." I leaned over and took hold of her right breast with my hand and started with a light kiss above her nipple, followed by little kisses just beyond her areola; a light brush of the nipple with my tongue as I moved below the curve of her breast and dragged along the bra line tasting her sweat. I finished with a kiss on the nipple before plunging onto it and sucking it deeply into my mouth for a final pop.

"Fuck that was hot!" her husband rested his hands on the table with his cards showing without realizing it. Henri was also mesmerized by what just happened that he hadn't noticed. My next bet raised the pot to get Jacques and Sarah down to their underwear and my husband was nude. Sarah squealed as he revealed his erection. "Oh my! You're not -"

She was more than pleased to see his penis, but was surprised that he wasn't circumsized. "I just haven't seen one like that before."

"You mean - huge?" he laughed.

"Well, " she paused "I don't think size matters." Henri was taller and much heftier than Jacques, and his penis didn't look out of place on his large body.

I laughed, but did notice that Jacques was trying to size Henri up without being obvious about it. I was feeling pretty confident with the amount of luck I had with the cards so far. My husband's complete nudity sitting beside Jacques in his underwear was a tad distracting for me, but the three of them were worried about who would be stroking themselves first. Henri was in the most danger, but he had 9 chips to Jacques' 4 and Sarah's 3 before the two of them would be nude. I was in the fortunate position of having all 10 chips to play with for this round so the odds were that I wouldn't be losing my bra any time soon.

Henri won the next hand giving him a safety net from being the first to masturbate, but his penis was straining as he watched Sarah strip off her panties. Jacques lost all his chips and would have to remove his underwear before the next hand which was getting me excited. The three of them would be naked and I still had only lost my bra, although my chips were low and I might lose that next hand. No matter what happened though, at least one of them will be masturbating next hand!

Sarah had completely shaved her pussy. Her outer labia were shiny and glowed a nice shade of pink. Her vagina was open enough to draw all eyes into it. The shiny pink pearl of her clit was even poking out a little at the top of her slit. She was clearly as aroused as Henri sitting across from her. Jacques underwear didn't really seem to show any sign of excitement, but I felt my own panties were soaked with anticipation for the shows I was about to get.

The hand was dealt and Jacques had the small blind so stood up and smiled at me as he moved around to the disrobing area to remove his underwear. He turned his back to us and put his hands on his hips. I admired the shape of his ass before the grand reveal; even in his underwear I could tell he had nice dimples on his cheeks. He looked over his shoulders, thinking his asset was his cock and holding the reveal until he turned around... silly man.

His hands pulled out the elastic on both sides then suddenly the underwear were on the floor and I did take in an audible deep breath. His ass was more than I expected; very nicely shaped considering his age and some really nice dimples. Then he turned around. I gasped again, a little bit of a squeal might have escaped. I hadn't expected that. So, I expected him to be circumsized because of Sarah's response to Henri's cock, but I hadn't expected the thickness of it. He wasn't even hard, and it seemed muscular! He had thinned out the bush around his genitals making the display all the more up front and center. As I stared, his penis began to thicken even more and slowly rise. Okay, so he wasn't a silly man - his cock was impressively thick. He returned to his seat across from me before it was fully erect. I noticed it had a bulge and upward bend to it. That bulge had to almost double the thickness about halfway down the shaft like a built in cock-ring or something. I heard Sarah and Henri laughing which broke my trance. "Okay, so I didn't expect that." I blushed as I had let out a long breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

"Okay, so size doesn't matter - right?" Henri patted my back as he got up to get a fresh round of drinks. We all laughed. "I'm sure it doesn't, babe."

"Okay, can't wait for this next hand!" I smiled and handed Jacques the deck to deal.

It wasn't long into the hand when I had to toss in my bra for more chips. Jacques had seen my tits last year, but with his bare balls sitting on display across from me - my nipples were already scrunched tightly and pulling away from my chest as hard as they could. The chips got down to the point that all three of them risked masturbating, and I was on the verge of losing my pants. If I won this hand, I'd be a shoe-in for winning the whole game and all three of them would have to masturbate this round. As luck would have it though - "Fuck yeah!" Jacques exclaimed triumphantly.

I had one chip left for the next round but I'd have the small blind and that meant I'd play my last chip right at the opening. Both Sarah and Henri though sighed heavily. "At least I won't be the only one." Sarah stood up and moved to the performance area where she laid down with her knees up and spread. Henri took up the same position beside her and looked into her eyes and smiled. "I'm glad that you're doing this with me too." Jacques came up behind me and put his arms around me. "Do you mind if we enjoy the show together?" I smiled and nodded. He felt great pressing his body up against mine. Sarah looked at me - "Well - start the timer."

"You first, babe." Jacques answered back. Sarah sighed again and moved her hand toward her crotch. As she did, I started the timer. It was really strange to be watching my husband stroke himself beside my best friend who was fingering herself. They looked at each other the entire time. Her nipples never relaxed and both of them were struggling to control their breathing as the clock ticked on. A couple of grunts from Henri signalled he was enjoying himself a bit too much, but he realized it and loosened his grip. Sarah moaned a little beside him making his ass clench in tension - then the buzzer sounded and we all let out a breath.

Jacques let go of me - "Who needs a top up?"

I watched in awe as his ass dimples switched from one step to the next to the other cheek. "Great ass, eh?" Sarah whispered as she picked up her towel and wiped her hand. Jacques returned to pour drinks. His penis wasn't fully erect, but there was a long stretch of pre-cum hanging between it and his left leg. Even in its half-erect state, I struggled to keep my eyes off of it as he sat back down for the next round. We had just watched his wife and my husband masturbate side by side. I almost wanted to lose now so I could get my hand into my crotch without further ado, but I also wanted so badly for Jacques to be the ultimate loser who would have to give me a hand-job. The other two had two more big losses though before they would be the 'loser', and he had three. At this point, I was quite positive about winning the game.

I was dealt two aces! "Shit," I thought. I couldn't back out so stood up to remove my pants receiving applause from all three". My red lacy panties displayed a long streak of dark along the crease of my sex and were almost black from moisture at the base. Jacques' penis bounced back into a fully erect salute in my honour. It was a relief to have my pants off and I looked forward to even losing my panties, although I did want Jacques to lose a few more times in quick order. It was getting difficult to concentrate on the cards. Sarah won the next hand which led to Jacques having to masturbate by himself on the floor. All three of us watched with pleasure, struggling not to touch ourselves as we watched. Jacques struggled from the get go with a lot of grunting and groaning and even writhing about a bit. His eyes didn't leave my body with most of his focus on my panties. When the buzzer sounded he groaned in frustration and at the same time relief that he didn't ejaculate.

He was sweating and breathing deeply on the floor for a while after the buzzer and occasionally whispering 'fuck', 'geezus fuck', 'Kimber' - his wife laughed when he said my name. "I know hun... " she glanced at my husband and smiled. "It's a lot more fun than I thought it would be." she looked at me "We need to get you on the floor next."

And without further ado, the cards were dealt for the next hand. Jacques peeled himself off the floor. His penis remained swollen and even bounced about as he played his cards. Each throb would come with a grunt, moan, or whispered curse. I won the next hand, and both men lost! They both had to masturbate for 5 minutes while the women watched. After the first minute Jacques' cock exploded spraying his cum all over his chest, one shot reaching his chin. It took Henri another two minutes, but he also ejaculated spectacularly over himself. By that time, Jacques had recovered and had wiped himself off with his towel. Sarah and I were really impressed with the show and gave both men huge hugs and kisses, bringing smiles back to their faces.

Sarah and I kept the conversation about the orgasms we just witnessed as we paused for snacks. "I'd love to be a guy and have such a visual display of orgasm as that." Sarah suggested.

"Penis envy?" I asked rhetorically "I know what you mean though. Imagine having such a hard play thing in your pants any time you wanted."

After the snacks were devoured, and Henri was starting to show signs of firming up again Sarah stood up and headed to pick up the cards. She smiled seductively... "When we finish this game, we get to vote for the next time we play." Both men got the hint - She wanted to fuck. "We could just vote to change the rest-" Jacques began.

"No," Henri stood, smiling but with a serious sounding tone "we should finish what everyone agreed to without pushing to change mid-game. Whatever happens for the next time, we have to keep agreeing to keep any pressure or guilt off of anyone who might feel that the excitement in the middle of a game changed their mind temporarily. Let's play this game out. Jacques and I have one more set of chips to play through before the final 10 chips are lost to become the 'first loser' who will have the duty of pleasuring the winner with a hand job." He looked at me "and the way things are going it looks like someone's going to get their hands on my wife's pussy tonight."

"Hell yeah! I like that idea." Jacques sat down to play.

"Me too." Sarah leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

"Great! If it's not me, I can't wait to watch." Henri grinned at the idea of watching either of them stroking my pussy.

The guys were more relaxed now that they had some release of pressure that the women haven't had as yet, but were also back in full spirits after their short post-masturbation-orgasm lows. They wanted to see their women reach orgasm as well. Jacques looked at his remaining chips and knew that Henri could easily push him into the next round of masturbation, so he didn't even look at his cards and folded in the first round. Henri pushed hard, even risking the bet into the third round of jerking off to get Sarah to bet for the second round and for me to have to stand up and remove my panties half way through the betting. It was a challenge to take them off because they were so wet. A few strands of my natural lube strained against the material as I lowered them to my knees.

When I stood back up, I was greeted by a slow rising penis across from me.. Jacques was coming back to life as he looked at my trimmed and wet pussy. The elongated folds of my inner labia welcoming anyone to enter my vagina. Henri was the winner of that hand and so we all watched as Sarah did a 5 minute solo performance. It was extremely hot. All of our genitalia were dripping, shiny and aching for attention by the time the buzzer sounded. A long soft sigh followed as she raised herself up on her elbows. Her face was relaxed, but flushed. Her torso glistened with moisture. Her pussy was wide open and ready for action. "Another minute and I would have joined the boys." It was a sure sign of just how much everyone respected our relationships that nobody gave into their extremely strong urge to just fuck the living hell out of each other. "All in due time..." I thought, "surely, I'll have Jacques' super cock pounding into me sometime this week while my husband fucks Sarah."

With the three of them nearing the 'loser' zone, I pushed the next hand. It backfired though as Henri won again and I was down to one chip for the next round, Sarah and Jacques both had four chips remaining - but that meant they may have to bet the ten minute show. Either of them could end up losing or both of them...

I imagined what that would be like. If I won and had both Jacques' and Sarah's hands on my pussy, I'd be -

"Kimber?" Henri interrupted my thoughts.

I met the bet that was already played out and raised two chips which meant that a loss would result in my own two minute show, but also pushed Sarah and Jacques over the line if they met my bet. Henri still had seven chips before so he wasn't likely to be forced into the next danger zone yet. Sarah and Jacques knew the danger and with only one chip in front of them it would be safer to fold. It also meant that in the next hand they would have to bet the 10 minute show. Sarah sighed, "Fuck, I'll risk it."

kimberau
kimberau
21 Followers
12