Clothing Bank Rules and Story

Story Info
Can you convince others to play this game and share stories?
3.7k words
3.91
14.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the intent of introducing other people to our game, and hopes that they will share their stories for us to read, we decided to post the rules for our "Clothing Bank" rules for friendly poker.

Read through the next paragraph with your friends (new or old) before deciding this 'story' isn't for you and don't give a face to other people's disappointment by making any comments or signs that you aren't willing to at least read how your friendship can grow at a comfortable rate. Gambling can be fun, assuming you're comfortable risking something to see others pay up in kind. The fun actually comes from the risk more than it does from the winnings, but only if everyone can afford the risk or consider it a reasonable payment to have the chance of reaping greater (fun) rewards.

In order to encourage participation without forcing people to a level too far beyond their risk level (0-5 explained below), we utilize an anonymous voting process. We feel that anonymity is an important part of regulating pressure on others so relationships remain despite different comfort levels with risk. Anonymity also means don't ever (even weeks later) reveal your vote unless of course every single person votes the same, or you've already developed unconditional trust; We believe this is very important if you want to remain friends. It's still worth casting an anonymous vote if you are uncomfortable with the idea of risking any participation in this form of mature entertainment - you can still cast a zero vote without anyone knowing who opted out. This version of poker is aimed at ensuring all players reach the same level of excitement, win or lose.

Still with us? Good, here's how the voting works:

1. Everyone accepts the results of the vote; there is NO further communication, show of disappointment, or effort to determine who voted which way. DO NOT COERCE or express shock at a high vote. Agree to cast a vote only once per day if someone votes zero; You should agree how many times per day to vote once all votes are beyond zero.

2. Write the numbers 0-5 on scraps of paper for each player. Everyone circles a number that equates to those in point 4 below that they would like to see others lose and by extension are comfortable with risking and puts it in a pot. The rules related to how bets unfold to make a more enjoyable game of strip poker follows the voting descriptions.

3. All votes are read one at a time unless a zero is read. This is important: Do NOT read the remaining votes if a zero is read as that would only lead to undue pressure. Accept the result and toss the scraps out - there's always tomorrow.

4.

0: I am not comfortable playing at all - at least for now. Again, it is important to keep this anonymous and agree not to try and convince your partner if you suspect they voted low. Let it be.

1: I would like to see my friends lose their shirt and pants, but not any undergarments. [and therefore willing to risk the same]

2: I would enjoy seeing my friends lose everything except their underwear (i.e. topless and in their underwear). [and therefore willing to risk the same]

3: I want to see my friends lose all of their clothing. This is the normal limit to playing strip poker.

4: Not only would I risk full nudity, but also want to see my friends masturbate in front of all other players with subsequent losses. It's worth reading the special instructions for level 5 if everyone has voted to this level.

5: I'd like to discuss a second vote on permissible sexual interactions between loser and winner of a hand. If everyone votes 5, see the special instructions for this vote.

If you've read this far, then cast your votes before reading further. If a zero vote is cast, don't read on. If you do play, think about sharing a story describing how your game unfolds - we will definitely enjoy reading them, especially if you have pictures or videos to go with it and play to level 4 or 5.

Play around a coffee table or on the floor; men and women should always allow for full view of their chest and groin - even when fully dressed. If you are playing with friends, sitting arrangements should place partners side by side offering you the opportunity to have a more direct view of your friends should they lose.

Even if playing to level one, have towels in place for everyone to sit on.

Remember - be respectful, and make sure everyone enjoys the fun.

See the section on special considerations if you play level 5.

Choose a game of poker (or other betting game) you like to play to establish the basic betting rules, but instead of the loser(s) of each hand losing an article of clothing automatically, this version is designed to slow things down a little, but at the same time guarantee there will be one winner who gets to enjoy the view or other rewards of the voted on level from all the other players.

One other point about this version of strip poker is that the game only ends when all but one player has reached the voted on level of play ensuring that the risk of nudity is high for all players.

The Clothing Bank and how it modifies betting rules:

Every player gets only 10 chips to play. Betting begins each round with everyone automatically putting in one chip and the person to the left of the dealer has to put in 2 chips. After the first set of cards are dealt, starting at the 2nd person to the dealer's left can either meet the 2 chips by adding one more, raise, or fold. When a player runs out of chips and has to match a bet - they buy back 10 chips from the bank for an article of clothing which they have to remove immediately to continue play (counts as an additional chip). In levels 4 or 5, once nude the payment of an action is an IOU that is paid only after losing the hand. When removing an item, you have to stand up and aside where everyone has a view. You agree that you will not cover the area exposed for the remainder of the game unless you win that item back in the same hand.

Clothing removal always follows the same order: 1st - shirt, 2nd - pants/skirts/shorts, 3rd - Bra/t-shirt, 4th - underwear/panties; when you have lost your top or underwear, you have to resist covering up with your hands or anything else - your chest and groin should always remain visible to opponents from this point onward.

When a player wins a bet - their chip pile is replenished up to 10 chips (adding up what other players have lost - but can't go past 10 chips in total). So if the pot in total is 6 chips and you have 2, you can replenish your chips back to 8, but if there are 10 chips in the pot you can only restock to 10.

When a player loses a bet - their lost chips go to the bank - not the winner.

When a player wins a bet where they have bet an article of clothing - they can put that item back on (as well as having regained a number of chips equivalent to the count of chips bet by other players up to a maximum of 10)

When a player loses a bet where they have bet an article of clothing, that item is permanently out of the game.

When a player bets an activity, that activity is owed to the winner of the hand to direct how the activity will be performed.

When a player has reached the voted on level, they continue to play until they have lost all their chips one last time; At that point they must expose themselves as directed by the winner of each subsequent hand... (stand over there with your hands on your ankles and your backside to us; lie on the floor face up with your legs spread, if masturbation was a level they can be directed to masturbate as well)

Once there is one clear winner - everyone can then get dressed except the last person to lose who has to remain nude for an hour and serve drinks when asked.

Level Five special consideration:

If the players have agreed to go further than masturbation, a list of increasing challenges either in time or activity could be written up with each person anonymously selecting everything they'd like to see the others perform with the knowledge that it means they are also risking the same, but since everyone has clearly shown they trust all players intimately you could have open conversations about the more intimate performances below.

You could simply vote on increasing masturbation time for each subsequent loss of 10 chips or you could up the bet with the loser giving the winner(s) (regardless of the gender of winner(s) and loser(s)) a hand a hand-job, oral sex, intercourse (position declared by winner(s); if same sex then scissors for women or a stand-up swordfight for men are good positions for performances). You can then select only the ones where everyone has voted for that activity. If there aren't any where everyone agreed then you default to increasing time periods for masturbation, increasing by 10 seconds every 10 chip loss.

Additional challenges could include performing in different locations like a shower, hot tub, pool, in front of an open window, or outdoors. Since everyone clearly trusts the other player(s) by this point, they could allow photographs or videos to be added to subsequent rounds, or even better to permit sharing of those photos and videos to this website along with a story. If people are concerned about exposure on the web, you could ensure no faces are shown when you have take them. At the end of the game, in addition to remaining in the same state of undress each loser could agree to be subject to all sexual demands of those who finished after them... i.e. if there are 4 players, the first out is a sex slave who has to follow all directions from all other players giving precedence to the overall winner, the second one out is slave to the other top two players, and the third one out is only responsive to direction from the winner. (Keep in mind that this means the winner could task any sexual act between any number of players including themselves.)

It is important to recognize that you are agreeing to the same risk that any other player would have; i.e. if a player loses and has to give a hand-job to the winner - it would mean that you are agreeing to giving a hand-job to someone of the same sex if there is someone else of your sex in the game. Think about the fact that oral or intercourse means your interaction with anyone at the table could happen whether you win or lose a hand. If you think about it, this is a great way to force others to fold - be willing to risk having to perform an action on the winner when you think the winner wouldn't want that particular action (some people don't like giving or receiving oral sex for example - especially same sex). Part of the fun of poker is the risk that a win would be a bounty worth risking an equivalent loss. Like the paragraph above with regards to locations we suggest exploring ideas beyond your normal comfort zone openly; again, there's no need to be anonymous since your relationships have grown.

Lastly, if someone climaxes during the game and they haven't reached the voted on 'loser' level - Don't quit... just take subsequent turns gently until you're officially out of the game - and Don't clean-up because it could add to someone else's betting challenge.

Kimber and I only had one chance to play with another couple that we've known for a very long time at their cottage last summer for my 47th birthday. Unfortunately, the first day at least one person voted zero, and on the second someone voted two so we couldn't even get a third vote as the weekend was over. My wife and I have played several versions beyond level two with just the two of us and have had some great times, but we'd love to hear other people's stories with photos or videos that go beyond level three so we could at least live vicariously through them until we find people we can trust that would be willing to play further.

That one time...

I don't remember all the details since I hadn't plan to share, so I'll give it my best shot. I'm hoping next summer we'll be surprised with a higher vote from everyone. Something tells me that they're both very interested.

By Saturday afternoon my wife had shared the rules with Sarah who then spoke to Jacques and everyone agreed to at least vote. You could tell everyone was really nervous as they circled their votes and put them in the pot.

My wife reached in and pulled out the first vote: "Zero". It seemed like everyone was actually relieved, but nobody said a word until my wife continued - "We'll vote again tomorrow then." We had no idea how many zeroes were in the votes for that day, I was nervous about looking like a complete pervert and voting the four that I wanted to, so I had voted only one to be safe. I vowed not to be so cautious the next day.

"Four, Two, Three, Three" my wife read off the four votes. "Level Two it is." with a smile on her face. I chuckled to myself since I had voted Three since I still felt a little awkward that I would have gone for 4 if I thought others would. My guess was that my wife had voted four, but I didn't want to ask. Part of me hoped that it had been Sarah and that it was Jacques who voted low. It was driving me nuts which actually added to the anticipation of the current game.

"Texas Hold'em?" I asked, picking up the cards. We sat around the coffee table with my wife sitting across from Jacques, and Sarah sitting across from me. Lucky for me, Sarah was wearing a skirt. Although the vote still ensured I wouldn't get to see her pussy, I couldn't help but fantasize about fucking her in front of my wife and her husband. Of course, that went hand in hand with Jacques having a go at my wife's (Kimber's) pussy.

Anyway, Sarah kept her hair short and has dyed it blonde for as long as we've known her. Her breasts were definitely larger than Kimber's. I've admired her ample cleavage many times, but really looked forward to the possibility they would be freed from bondage that night. As you know that would be the case and wow... but more on that later. Sarah is 5 years older than me, a year younger than her husband, and 3 years older than Kimber.

Kimber is a fitness nut and clearly in the best shape compared to the rest of us. Despite his age it seemed Jacques was the next in line fitness wise. His wife and I were both still in pretty good shape, but we didn't exercise as much as our spouses did. Kimber's hair was also dyed blonde and hung passed her shoulders. Jacques kept his hair quite short and has a very natural salt and pepper mix going, and I don't know how many times Kimber has mentioned the brilliance of his blue eyes. Me, well - I'd say my shoulders were twice as wide as Jacques' small frame, but I keep myself in fairly good shape despite the appearance of being heavy. I lost most of my hair in my youth and have always just kept a smoothly waxed surface ever since. I'm also about a foot taller than Jacques and about another half-foot taller than the women.

Kimber wore shorts and a red t-shirt. Her nipples would eventually push through her sports bra. I love the shape of her very much, but was so eager to see Sarah lose clothes that I hardly noticed my wife's expression as she watched me. Jacques wore an open flannel shirt over a t-shirt, and a pair of shorts. I had a polo shirt and had put a t-shirt under it for the game. My gym shorts would be easy to remove later in the game if I lost.

Jacques played rather aggressively right out the gate. I remember this hand well enough since my wife lost 7 of her chips in the betting despite her two pair. Both Sarah and I had folded after the first round so only lost 2 chips and Jacques got his 10 chips refilled.

In the next hand, Kimber had the big blind so immediately was down to one chip. Jacques grinned and raised two chips. She knew that she could fold, but in the next round she'd still end up losing her top before the cards were dealt. We all watched her struggle with the decision to call or fold and we'll never know what she had in her hand as she tossed them down - "I'm out." Sarah won that hand so kept her chips, but Jacques and I lost four chips each.

"Fuck you all," Kimber laughed and stood up to step over to the 'viewing area' we had made by pushing some chairs around and ensuring everyone could have a good view of the show. She kept her eyes on Jacques' which were clearly focused on her breasts with great anticipation. Her hands grasped the bottom of the t-shirt and she actually giggled as Jacques' eyes followed her hands. Ever so slowly she began pulling the fabric upward revealing her flat stomach getting a "Niiiiice?" out of Sarah who elbowed her husband beside her. He just nodded, not wanting to take his eyes away. As she reached her bra, she lifted the left side of her shirt to show the beginning of a nice round curve under her breast and followed that with a deep breath before pulling it up and over her head. Her nipples were hard and pushing through the white sports bra as she twirled "Ta-da!"

"Here's your 10 chips." I took her chips out of the bank as she placed her top on the pile. "When I win, I'm putting that back on and I get to keep all my chips right?"

Jacques shook himself from the trance and sighed, "yeah..., that's how I understood it. Betting an article of clothing can be a big win that way." I was quite pleased to take that opportunity away from her and replenished my stock up by 6 chips since nobody had bet big and only lost 2 chips each. That gave me 8 chips to Kimber's 10, Sarah was down to 6 and Jacques with 4. Kimber decided to push the bet in the next hand to make the Jacques pay. It worked for a bit because everyone met her raises with Jacques doing a little show as he took his shirt off. The bet only reached 5 though, so Sarah still had one chip in front of her before the hand was revealed.

"I'll take Jacques' shirt out permanently then!" my wife was quite pleased to toss his shirt aside with hers. The next hand though revealed Sarah's lacy bra and I could feel my cock hardening in my pants as we both removed our shirts.

"Are you okay, Henri?" she smirked as I was obviously taking more deep breaths and having trouble concentrating on the next hand.

There were some back and forth moments from that point on where Kimber's bare chest was revealed and recovered, not before Sarah commented about her husband's red face. He was clearly excited about having sat across from my wife while she was topless and ended up losing his own shirt in the process. When the game was over, I still had my jeans on and the three others were sitting in their underwear. Jacques' boxers formed a tent for a good part of the game since my wife had been topless through most of it. He clearly wanted to fuck her and couldn't hide the evidence. Like mine, his erection varied from full strength to semi-hard throughout the game, leaving behind evidence of arousal in the form of dark spots, but in my case they were hidden. Only the strain pressing against my jeans was evident because Sarah had to remain in her lacy underwear for the next hour and serve drinks. I could see enough of her pussy to keep me fantasizing for more next time. I swear she had to be completely shaven under there. Kimber just threw her t-shirt and shorts back on, leaving the subtle tease of her nipples pushing through the garment. Everyone except Sarah got dressed and enjoyed watching her walk about and serve drinks. I now really want to fuck her boobs too! Her areola pinched into an elongated set of pointers toward her crotch when her nipples were hard which seemed to be the case while on display for us. My wife's always scrunched up into neat little goose-pimpled circles and were much smaller than Sarah's as well. Oh fuck... I can't believe I got to see her in her panties while her husband just sat there chatting with my wife. I think Sarah wanted to fu-

oh shit, I've got a little mess to clean-up... maybe I'll post this in the future. BTW, my wife was so wet when we returned to our room that night. I don't think I've ever seen her fuck me so fast and furiously; I couldn't help but release within seconds as well.

12