Clothing Optional Hot Springs

Story Info
Wife finally experiments with another guy .
2.1k words
4.26
136.1k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jen was out with her friend Dee a few weeks ago and Dee suggested they try out a clothing optional hot springs here in Colorado. I was out of town on business and was surprised when she told me about it since Jen is 60 and has always been ultra conservative when it comes to things like that. I tried to hide the excitement in my voice that she was finally going to do something out of the ordinary.

I called Jen later the night they went to the springs and was happy to hear they had a great time. There were only a handful of people there and they wore their suits. but it was a start. They also went in the heat of the day so I am sure that had something to do with it as well. She did mention that some of the guys were nude but for the most part, the guys covered themselves with their towels. At least that meant she was looking.

When I got home a few days later, she asked me if I would like to try it with her again sometime. I readily agreed and suggested we go in the evening when the heat wasn't so bad. We set up a date for the next Wednesday. Meanwhile, I researched the hot springs and found a few posts from adult sites that recommended it, and although not a place to play, it was a potential place to meet people.

Wednesday finally arrived and we headed down to the hot springs. We stopped and ate right before we got there and Jen had a couple drinks to help her relax. She said when she and Dee went it helped to gather the courage to go through with it. It was definitely off the beaten path and fairly isolated, which I liked. It wasn't too long before we got there and were soon soaking off by ourselves. There were about 20 people there that night and some were nude and some wore suits. I noticed Jen was trying to discreetly check out some of the guys without suits. Although there were some naked women, I was more focused on the enjoyment of watching my wife check out the guys. Most of my fantasies for a long time have revolved around her and other guys anyway.

A little ways back on the grass was a guy lying back and relaxing with a towel only partially covering himself. It looked like he had a partial erection going. Jen was checking this out as well. It was the first one she'd seen, other than mine in a long, long time. I could also see she was starting to get a little turned on by it.

I told her I was going to go check out the rest of the place and cool off for a while and would be back in a while. What I really wanted to do was watch her from a distance. Although she was trying to act reserved, I could tell she was really enjoying herself. I wasn't gone long before I saw a guy slowly wade over to her and start chatting with her. I noticed he wasn't wearing trunks and I had a quick little twinge in my own trunks for a second or two. Now and then the guy reached over and touched her arm when they were laughing about something or other.

Once, while the guy was submersed to his neck, I saw Jen tense up for a few seconds and she quickly looked all around. I figured it was time for me to return so she wouldn't be freaked out. I waded over to them and she introduced the man as Rob. We chatted for a little while Rob excused himself and said he needed something cool to drink. I could see that Jen was both flushed as well as a bit nervous. I waited for her to tell me what, if anything, had made her nervous or if something had happened.

It took a few minutes but Jen finally told me that Rob had held her hand underwater a couple times. That was kind of dull. A few minutes later, she said Rob had guided her hand to his cock once. I guess now I knew where that look of shock came from. She also mentioned he was hard. I just laughed a little and I could see that made her more at ease.

A little while later, I told her I needed some water and had to hit the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom, Rob came in and we chatted a few minutes. He asked me if we were in the "lifestyle", to which I replied no. He started to apologize if he had offended me or my wife. He looked surprised when I told him no apology was necessary and that I thought what had happened was pretty hot. I also said I'd often wanted something like that to happen over the years but it never had.

He asked me if it would be ok if he tried to take it a little further. I told him to go for it but not to let Jen know we talked about it. I glanced down and noticed he was now fully hard. I guess it's natural for a guy to compare. He was about the same size as me but was circumcised. He also had a really big head. He placed his towel over it as he left the bathroom.

When I left the bathroom, I walked over to the lounge chairs and laid back to relax. I was running a lot through my mind and must have dozed off for a few minutes because when I looked around, Jen and Rob were gone. My first reaction was to go look for her but then as I thought about it, I decided to give it some time. About a half hour later I was on the verge of going to look for her when she walked back in the rough the gate and came over to me. She asked if I was about ready to leave. I nodded my head and gathered up my towel. I looked for hers and she said she already put her stuff in the van.

When we out in the parking lot, she looked up at me and said, "There is something I have to tell you."

I asked her what, and she nervously said, "I fucked Rob in the van."

I laughed and just said. "Yeah, right."

She said she was serious and was on the verge of tears. I just looked at her for a few seconds and finally said, "That is so hot!" I took her in my arms and gave her a deep kiss. She held on tightly as I kissed her. I then guided her hand down to my cock to show her just how hot I thought it was. I whispered to her that I needed her right now.

Jen said she would go take a quick shower but I said no, there wasn't time, and we walked over and got into the van. Her towel was still on the floor of the van. We had taken the middle seats out months ago and hadn't taken the time to put them back in. The van smelled of sex. We got inside where I closed the door and started kissing her with an urgency I hadn't felt in years. She was responding like she hadn't done in years. I just pulled my trunks down and pulled her suit bottom off to the side. She started to complain that she was too messy down there but I wasn't hearing anything at that point. My cock slid easily all the way in. It was the slickest pussy I'd ever felt and realized it was from her recent activity. It felt so erotic that before long I was ready to cum. Jen stopped me by telling me not to cum because she wanted to cum again. I asked, "Again?" She smiled and said Rob had gotten her off once. That almost made me cum on the spot so I pulled out to calm down for a few minutes.

I released her breasts from her suit and sucked on her nipples while my finger made its way inside her pussy. Her pussy was really sloppy and felt so hot. After a time, my curiosity got the better of me and I had to make my way down and look at her pussy in the dim light. It was soaked more than I had ever seen it. The towel she was lying on was also soaked and I could smell the strong scent of cum. I really enjoy the scent of my own cum and was surprised to find this had the same effect on me. As I fingered her slowly, I asked her to tell me what happened.

She said Rob and her chatted and Rob asked her if she would like a cold beer. Since no alcohol was permitted in the pool area, she said yes and they went out to the parking lot where he got one from his car. They walked over near out van which was a little more isolated and before she knew it, Rob was kissing her, and she found herself kissing him back. He soon had her tits out of her suit and was kissing and sucking them while Jen leaned back against our van. Jen didn't even remember how the van door got opened. Rob spread her towel on the floor and a few seconds later, they were inside and the door closed. She said before she knew it, his finger was inside her and she was suddenly in another world. She said it was a shock when his cock first replaced his finger. It felt so much different than mine. The friction from his circumcised cock was a lot more. A couple times she could feel his cock slide all the way out and actually heard the big head make a popping sound as it left her pussy.

Jen said she felt herself getting close to cumming when Rob suddenly thrust deep inside her and held still. She could feel his cock throb as she felt shot after shot of cum enter her. She was so disappointed that he came before she was able to get off. She was even more surprised when he started to pump again. He hadn't stopped and hadn't gone soft. He just kept fucking her hard and fast. It wasn't long before Jen started to climb closer and soon felt the waves of her own orgasm hit her. It was wave after wave of pleasure. As she started to come down, Rob's second orgasm hit and she once again felt his cum shooting into her. She felt his cum running down her thighs as it was being forced out by his thrusts. Finally she felt Rob pulling out as he was softening and felt the large head being pulled free. She knew Rob was done for the night. He thanked her and gave her his cell number before leaving himself.

The towel and suit were soaked all the way through and Jen repositioned her suit while regaining her composure enough to come get me.

I was so turned on by her story that it took every bit of concentration to not just cum right then and there.

I continued to finger her and spread her pussy lips to look at her clit, looking like a hard little pencil eraser. Without really thinking about it, I flicked my tongue across it a couple times and her hips involuntarily arched up against my finger. The scent of cum was overpowering and I got to work licking and sucking her clit as she climber closer to orgasm. He clit was hypersensitive right then. Suddenly she started to cum. Whatever was inside her literally flooded over my finger and hand. It poured from her pussy as her hips bucked uncontrollably. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tighter as I continued to lick and nibble on her clit.

As she started to come down, I moved up and swiftly slid my cock all the way inside her. It wasn't long before I was thrusting as hard and as fast as I could go. Soon I felt myself unable to control myself and felt the release I needed so bad as my own load of cum erupted and filled Jen's pussy to mix with what was left of Robs.

We just lay there for a while with no words needed to be said. When we did finally talk, we just couldn't quit smiling at each other. Jen fell asleep on the way home and I gathered up the towel and inhaled the scent during the drive home. I was hard most of the way home.