Cloud 9

Story Info
As a surprise, Carrie is taken to Cloud 9.
1.7k words
4.13
14k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrie-on
carrie-on
19 Followers

Carrie was in the shower,cleaning up after working in the garden. She had already washed her hair,her body was all sudsed up and she was standing there rinsing off under the hot,steamy spray.

Her boyfriend,Pete,was away on a construction job and wasn't due home for several more days. Boy,she missed him alot. She had quite a surprise for him when he came home. She was so horny she couldn't stand it.

Carrie was facing the shower nozzle,her head back and eyes closed as she let the steamy water rinse the soap from her body.She was running her fingers across her soapy tits,pulling on her nipple rings and moved them down across her stomach to her hairless pussy lips,inserting a finger into her slit and finding her hard little clit. Her fingers were diddling her clit furiously,slipping and sliding in and out of her juicy wet snatch.

She was lost in her daydream,very close to cumming,when suddenly she felt cool air. Before she could turn around,a blindfold was placed over her eyes. Scared,she started to cry out,when a gag was placed in her mouth.

She continued struggling and then a voice whispered in her ear,"Hold still,Lady,I am not going to hurt you."

He turned her to face him, grabbed her wrists and tied them in front of her with some sort of soft cord or rope,then stretched them over her head and fastened them to the shower head.

Helpless,she struggled some more as his hands began roaming over her breasts,pinching and pulling on her rings. Gently at first, then harder and harder until she moaned with pleasure from behind the gag. Despite being scared,she was getting very turned on,she could feel desire coursing through her pussy and was becoming very aroused by this stranger playing with her nipples.

He began nibbling and chewing them,while running his hands down her sides to her hips and around to cup her bottom,squeezing her buttcheeks in his palms.

"Mmmm" he growled, "I love to feel a nice firm ass under my hands." He turned her to face the tile wall,and knelt behind her,water still running over both of them. Reaching up,he turned the water off before he began rubbing and kissing her ass cheeks,kneading them in his large, calloused hands,gently biting them,eliciting loud moans from Carrie.

She started wiggling and squirming,trying to get away from the teeth he was using on her cheeks. He wasn't biting her very hard,but she was getting very turned on by this man,and she didn't want to,not knowing who he was and all.

He stood up behind her and when he did she breathed a sigh of relief. He reached around her waist and cupped her full tits in his hands. "These feel like ripe peaches in my hands,Lady, nice and round,so soft." He had a gravelly voice and she didn't recognize it.

"I was watching you through the shower door,for a few minutes before I opened it. You looked so hot, standing there under the running water,steam billowing around you."

She shook her head in disbelief,wondering who this man was,cussing to herself and wishing once more that Pete were home.

"This wouldn't be happening if he were here,"

she thought to herself.

Carrie felt his hands moving down across her stomach,and he moved his body closer to her,letting her feel his hardon through the wet jeans he was still wearing.

"You'd like some of this in your hot pussy,wouldn't you ,Baby?",he whispered. She shook her head no.

" No?" he asked. "You sure looked like you wanted something in there when I was watching you play with yourself earlier!"

He reached down and began playing with her shaved mound,slipping a finger just inside the top of her slit,running it small circles on the hard little button he found there.

Even though she was trying to deny how turned on she was,Carrie knew she was lying to herself and sensed that he did too. She was so horny and this had always been a fantasy of hers. Being tied up was something she and Pete had talked about,but it had never gone any further than just talk.

The stranger continued rubbing her clit and then Carrie felt his other hand rubbing her ass again at the same time. He slipped one finger into her wet pussy from behind,dragging her wet juices out of her and rubbing it on her rear hole,slowly inserting one finger at the same time.

Carrie moaned again,throwing her head back,wet hair dangling down her back. He kissed her naeck and whispered,"You like that,don't you?" All she could do was moan as he continued rubbing her clit and playing with her asshole. After a few minutes,she began quivering and shaking as her orgasm built up.

Her knees got wobbly as she began cumming hard,her juices literally pouring out of her,soaking his hands and running down her legs.

He reached up and unhooked her hands from the showerhead and led her out of the shower. He had her sit on the chair to the vanity and when she did,he spread her legs wider and tied them to the legs of the chair. He reached up and took away the gag,but left the blindfold in place.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this to me?" she asked. There was no answer,all she could hear was his breathing,so she knew that he was close by. She heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper and the rustle of the wet jeans being pushed down and Thump,thump as his shoes were kicked off too.

Carrie trembled as she sat there,wondering what was going to happen next. She asked again,"Who are you?"

He leaned forward,hands in her hair as he kissed her,his tongue licking her lips then forcing them open as his tongue invaded her mouth.She kissed him back,tongues wrestling and entwining each other in their desire to taste the other.

He stood up,hands still in her hair and re-adjusted the blindfold,making sure she could not see him. He then forced her head back and said,"Here,suck on this!",thrusting his hardness into her mouth before she could say anything. Carrie thought about biting him but she was afraid of what this man would do to her if she did. She sucked on the head and licked the hole in the tip before swirling her tongue around and around as he fucked her lips.

Carrie was surprised that she enjoyed sucking this stranger's cock,feeling the softness,yet firmness as she did so. The helpless feelings she had as she was being bound turned into a sexual freedom where she was free to be what she really wanted to be, a sex toy,an object to be played with and used for a man's desires and wants. She could feel his cock begin to twitch and swell in her mouth and knew he was about to cum. Suddenly,he erupted,his cum hitting the back of her throat, squirting and spurting until he pulled out of her mouth. She felt so slutty as she knew there was cum bubbling out around his cock and running down her chin.

"Oh,Carrie, you suck cock like a pro!" she heard him say and she could hear him breathing heavily.

"How do you know my name?" Carrie asked questioningly. He reached over and untied the blindfold,pulling it off. She blinked,getting used to the light.

"When...what...what are you doing here? I mean...Pete? When did you get home?"

"I finished the job early and thought I would surprise you by coming home before you were expecting me." He leaned down and kissed her.

"When I got here,I could hear you in the shower and I knew you were probably pleasuring yourself. I watched you playing with your clit and pussy lips and knew what I wanted to do to you."

"Why didn't you just climb in the shower with me?" Carrie asked.

"I could see that you were lost in fantasyland when I was watching you. By the way, you looked so damned sexy. One hand pulling your nipple, the other buried in your pussy, rubbing your clit."

"Do you remember talking to me a few months ago? About your fantasy of being tied up and taken? This was the perfect time for it,you weren't expecting me and I thought the blindfold would add some extra spice to it."

He was running his fingers lazily across my nipples, grazing them with his fingernails, scratching them lightly.

Carrie nodded,her wet hair hanging limply across her face and shoulders,the ends dripping water down her breasts.

"You liked that,didn't you? You came very hard on my hands,you know?" Pete lifted Carrie's chin so that she was looking him in the eyes.

She blushed,because she knew that he was right. She did enjoy the adrenaline rush,and the hard orgasm she was still experiencing from the aftershocks coursing through her.

"Yes! Pete, untie me please? I want to ride your hard cock. The hot tub is heated up,let's climb in it and fuck...I have missed you and I need to feel you inside of me." Carrie's eyes were begging him to use her.

Pete unfastened the cords from Carrie's wrists and ankles from the chair,helping her stand up and leading her to the hot tub. They climbed into the hot water and turned the whirlpool on,bubbles flowing around their knees as Pete sat down and pulled Carrie into his lap. His cock slid right into her wetness as she sat facing him,knees straddling his hips.

She began moving up and down, up and down, riding him,squeezing him with her cunt muscles.

"Oh baby,you feel so good inside of me!"

Pete responded by reaching up and pulling on her nipple rings,stretching the nipples to their limit. "OHHHHHH FUCCCCKKK,YESSSSSSSSSS", Carrie cried out,as her cunt muscles contracted around him, the feelings from her nipples meeting the feelings from her cunt somewhere in the middle of her stomach. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" He pulled her mouth to his and kissed her as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her,one orgasm running into the next one until she melted,spent,into his arms.

Pete continued to move while holding her,until he too exploded and his cock throbbed inside of her as he came.

They sat there,arms wrapped around each other, coming back to earth after landing on Cloud 9.

"I am glad you are home,Baby,I have missed you very much!" Carrie whispered.

carrie-on
carrie-on
19 Followers