Cloud 9 Ch. 2

Story Info
Milan tries to resist the irresistable.
2k words
4.39
28k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karina and Michele lay together, shyly playing with each other's most sensitive regions. Laden with post-orgasmic bliss, one, then the other fell asleep, eventually becoming entwined within each other's person.

* * * * *

…As much of the party girl that she was, Milan never went home with anyone she met (except once); she thought the era of one-night stands went out with fishbowl-heeled platforms and ElCaminos. But, the woman that she was, she loved to still flaunt her assets, parting crowds as she walked her walk. Her hips undulated when she walked; her breasts bounced gracefully while she balanced on stiletto-heeled boots. The way she was dressed served as subtle emphasis to her beauty. Her red leather shorts kissed the clefts of her ass and lovingly embraced her hips. The sequined neckline on her black halter top accentuated the rather large bosom cradled underneath. Beneath her garb, her mahogany skin was beaded with moisture from endless dancing. Destination targeted. She started to walk in the direction of the tallest guy in the room. Being 5'10", standing on 4" stilettos, she could see over almost all of heads in the room; it was easy for her to briefly lock eyes with her target at the bar.

When Blaine saw this ethereal being walking in his direction, his cock twitched involuntarily. It started to rise to attention as the mahogany goddess drifted closer, acting as lightning rod to her electric current. He wanted to will his dick to sleep; however, his efforts at best were half-hearted. He could hardly concentrate on taming the snake in his loins; watching the beauty in motion stole his senses. Milan walked to the bar, stood next to him and nonchalantly leaned over, almost spilling out her smooth breasts onto the bar. "Hey, bartender, can I get a club soda? I'm a little thirsty from all that dancing. Whew!" She took a napkin from the bar and wiped between her cleavage; Blaine stared intently at her action as if memorizing something essential to life. She turned her head toward him, spying his action. "Are you staring at my tits, or did you lose your contact somewhere in here?" She gestured with her hand across her cleavage. "I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. I'm a little out of it." He thought to himself: "Stupid! Stupid! Could you have thought of something better to say?" He ran his hand through his jet-black hair, distributing the sweat that accumulated around his hairline. "Sorry."

"Hey that's alright. I'm tired, a little snippy. I appreciate your honesty and apology. But I have to say I always admire those who have the nerve." She smirked and sipped from the drink after she realized it was in front of her.

"So, what's your name," she asked. He turned around, leaned against the bar and cocked his head toward her. "Blaine. And yours?"

"Milan." She reached out towards him, hand extended, smile emblazoned on her face, waiting for him to accept her handshake. Blaine accepted her offer and marveled at the contrast between their shades. His northern Italian father most likely gave him his dark curly hair and dark eyes but his British mother gave him pale skin that looked almost ghostly against Milan's warm mahogany tone. The contrast was startling. "So," he said, "do you like Cloud 9?"

"It's aiight," she mumbled, "it's pretty new so I think it'll get better, the DJ's need to improve their sound."

"Seems like you're a regular to clubs, since you can identify good sound." He segued quickly into making sure she was not with anyone. "So, you come here with anyone?"

"Why are you asking, sir? You want to leave with me?" Blaine had still not let go of Milan's hand. She smiled and flashed her gleaming white teeth. "Well that might be possible…only if you let of my hand, though." She screamed at herself quietly, "What is wrong with you! Just because he makes your pussy moist does not mean that you're going home with him." His 6'4" frame moved closer to her own. Seduction was the greatest play, he thought. "I hope you'll consider my offer as having the best intentions. I'd like to get to know you. I'm sure there's more to you that being extraordinarily beautiful." Milan blushed, though it was hard to tell in the dimly lit club. Being closer to Blaine she saw the outline of his hardened cock beneath his white trousers. She didn't stare; she did not want to make him feel uncomfortable. However, the voyeuristic nature of her observation was exciting her even more. This gorgeous man with his roman nose, sparkling dark eyes and black hair and porcelain skin was making her hot and though she rarely approached white men, she was not afraid to make her move, regardless of color.

"Would you mind if we found a table? These shoes are killing me. They're definitely for looks." Blaine scanned down her long, lean legs and spied her boots. He was glad for the opportunity to get a better look at her body. He took her hand and led her across the dance floor, feeling the stares of the crowd upon him and his lovely lady, most of them admiring. He motioned for her to sit down and she scooted into the circular booth, snuggling up against the far corner, lifting her leg onto the vinyl seating. She held onto her drink and sipped at the club soda. Blaine was apprehensive to slip in beside her, obviously eyeing her leg on the seat and the view of the top of her creamy chocolate thigh. She read his body language and laughed. "It's ok. Actually, I wouldn't mind it if you could massage my ankle. These shoes are new and I think that I may have bruised my ankle when I was dancing. I'd really appreciate it if you could." She smiled coyly. This was the invitation he had waited for. He so wanted to caress her soft dark skin. Blaine eyed the hint of labial flesh that peeked from the edge of the red shorts. Again his dick twitched and again, he willed it to sleep. But he knew when he slid his hand across her lithe legs he would not be able to contain himself. Blaine slid into the booth and lifted her ankle, placing it down on his thigh when he settled in. He looked at Milan, placed his hand on her knee, and slowly slid his hand down to the middle of her calf to the top of her boot. Blaine glided the zipper down and removed the boot, taking care to massage her stockinged foot. He massaged up and down, gliding tenderly over her sore ankle responding to her moans. He realized her sharp moans meant pain her smooth guttural ones meant pleasure. He loved having the chance to learn her body, even if this was only one small part of the larger area he desired to conquer. Milan sat forward and grasped his hand. "Thanks, it feels much better. You have really great hands." She stopped him not because she felt better but because she was noticeably wet and with her legs spread, Blaine would quickly notice that as well. She didn't want him to get the best of her –at least not so soon. "You know, I really need to get home. My roommate is waiting up for me, it's late, and I have an early class tomorrow."

"Wow, I didn't know you were a college girl! Where?"

"I'm at the University—are you a student?"

"Yeah! Same school! Wow, maybe I'll see you on campus?"

"Hopefully," she said as she pulled her leg from his lap and rezipped her boot. "I've got to go!" She crawled over Blaine and scooted out from the booth. She drifted into the crowd; Blaine could no longer track her with his eyes. He then realized that he did not get her number. Idiot he exclaimed. Maybe I'll catch up to her on campus.

Milan got home and paged Karina; she paged her back to let her know that she was alright. She was exhausted, from dancing, and stifling her sexual attraction to Blaine. She removed her clothes and got into the shower, letting the hot water spray over her breasts, washing over her taut stomach and down into her bush. She welcomed the warm water between her legs and widened her stance to let the water probe further. The water cascaded over her swollen clit, the sensation an invitation to release. She moaned as she took the soapy cloth to her body, pinching her nipples, fingertip-sized and hardened from her touch. She washed further, under her arms, around her waist, to the front of her stomach, to her bush and over her clit once again. She ached for release.


Quickly she washed off and towel-dried her body. She lotioned her body, her long legs, her round, high ass, her firm breasts and tight, yet soft stomach. She put the lotion down and opened her draw for her last duty before going to bed. She removed the gold vibrator from the draw. She missed her silver one; it was her first and she had a sentimental bond with it, however, she had left it at the house of her ex-boyfriend and was not about to go back for it. The sex with him was great, however, the passion in their lovemaking transferred to passionate arguments and in the end, they fought more than they made love. _______________________________

She turned the dial on the bottom of her vibrator to "low" and skimmed the vibrator over the swell of her left breast. Moving further, she explored her aureole, stopping at the peak. Around the nipple she moved the instrument, feeling the pulses of electricity course through her body, ending between her legs. She felt the muscles of her pussy throb, realizing the moisture reading her body for more. She mimicked the same motion on her right breast, moving her hand to her left breast and pinching her nipple to retain the ecstasy that her vibrator created. She moaned, consumed with pleasuring herself from her breasts. Milan moved the vibrator lower over her stomach and past her mound to the inside of her thighs. She drew circles with the vibrator against the creamy skin, the sensations causing her to become even slicker. Her left hand was tired of being still, sought the warmth between her legs and parted her labia. The fingers moved with a life of their own, dipping down into the slickness and moving up and down, between the smaller lips and over her clit. Her back arched at the stimulation, flexing when she reached her clit, releasing when she reached the top of her canal. Her vibrator-readied hand moved up to her pussy and delved into the folds, seeking and finding her canal. She removed the vibrator and turned it up to "high", and re-inserted it, pistoning in and out of her wanton pussy. She tried to stifle her high-pitched moans to no avail. Milan wanted more. She slid down further, turning her ass upwards; she placed her slick fingers at the entrance and rimmed her asshole. She continued her assault on her pussy with the high-speed vibrator; pushing firmly her finger entered the depths of her nether hole. She cried out, knowing she was close. In and out the vibrator moved; rhythmically her finger did the same. When her ass acclimated to her finger, she surged deeper towards the depth of her orgasm and inserted another finger. With that, Milan reached her peak. "Uggnh," she grunted/moaned and descended into bliss.

The next morning, as Milan and Karina sat in Anatomy class, they discussed their escapades. Milan wondered about Blaine, where she would see him on campus what classes he took, if she would ever catch up to him again. She felt the surge of wetness descend from her inner folds and knew that she had to see him again. She was determined to go to Cloud 9 again.