Cloudy Days and Mom's Delight Ch. 01

Story Info
Overcast day, mom and college-aged son decide to play hooky.
1.7k words
4.28
112.1k
96

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: the characters in this story are fictional, and all of the characters involved any way in sexual events are over 18. The main character is almost 19, Sis just turned 17, and the boys are 9 and 11.

*****

Was one of those days that felt more like a stay at home day. Overcast skies, cool temps, forecast for a lot of rain in an hour or so. Sis, now a senior in high school, had already left for school with the boys, who she'd drop off at the elementary on her way. I noticed Mom didn't seem to be moving too fast either. As I went down the hall to get something for breakfast, I glanced in her room, and saw her in her bathroom, which she rarely left open, and was putting makeup on, dressed only in a sexy, lacey bra and panties. Wondered if she was trying to impress the boss today or something.

Dad had left us 3 years ago, after getting caught fucking his secretary in Mom and dad's bed. We rarely saw him, which was ok with me. Mom had just lately started pulling herself out of the depression she'd been in, seeming more like herself now, smiling a lot more, just generally happier, it seemed. She and I had had a talk one night, and she told me she really needed help with the boys, that they needed a good male role model in their lives. She wanted me to be that for them. I loved my brothers, and it was an easy thing to do. They were good kids, easy to manage even if they were just little boys.

I saw Mom's eyes in the mirror, and saw them dart over to me as I passed by. She just carried on, and didn't make any motion to close the door or hide herself or anything. I had noticed that Mom actually had a pretty decent figure, and she was very pretty in the face. Nice full breasts, and her ass was nice and round, but firm. I liked the way she looked, and felt my dick tingle.

I grabbed a bowl and poured myself some Honey Nut Cheerios, poured milk on it, and sat down at the table. It was just me and Mom in the house, and I was having serious motivational arguments with myself about going to school today or not. No tests scheduled for today, and the golf course would be closed with the weather that was supposed to get bad. So I had pretty much made up my mind to play hooky. One thing I loved about junior college was the semblance of freedom it gave you. As long as you didn't miss too many classes, and still made the grade on tests, all was good. I'd passed up going to a 4-year college, so that I could help Mom with the boys and the rest of the things she needed a man to do.

Lost in thought, I barely noticed Mom come in the kitchen, until she put both hands on my shoulders, which made me start and pulled me right out of my trance.

"I don't think I am going in to work today. This just seems to be one of those days, and I don't want to deal with the office today at all. What about you? You seem to be running a little late, and moving slow, too." Mom just smiled down at me, and it was then I realized she was still just in her lacy bra and panties. That was way off norm for her, as I didn't think I'd ever seen in less than full dress before now.

"Yeah, I was having that debate with myself, too. I think if it's ok with you, Mom, I am just gonna stay home, maybe catch up on some sleep here." I looked up at her hoping she'd agree.

"Good, then it's a deal. We'll both be bad and play hooky. And I've been thinking a lot about all your help you've given me with the boys, always making sure they got homework done, and playing football with them outside. I don't know how I could have handled having to deal with everything without you. I know I've been kinda detached the last couple of years, just trying to get past the divorce, and finding purpose again in my life. But I think I'm getting there. And I would like to share some fun with you, for being the main man in my life."

"Cool. It's not been a big deal, taking care of Jimmy and Case. We have a lot of boy fun playing football and stuff. What was it you want to share with me, Mom?"

"You've gotten to be a young man, and I have noticed how you've filled out and grown up. And I know you're at the age where sex is probably on your mind 90% of the day now. don't worry, I know, it's just part of growing up, and with the girls sprouting breasts and curves, I know. We haven't really had a birds and bees talk, so I want to give you a personal lesson, a hands on education, I guess. I want you to know all you need to know when you do start dating, and when sex enters the picture, I want you to be the gentleman, and also to know how to please and satisfy your lover."

I knew I had to be blushing some, and my heart started beating stronger, too. "Wow, that sounds nice to me, Mom, but how do we do that?"

"Well, let's start with these." And with that, she unfastened her front snap bra, and tossed it on the chair next to me. Man, her breasts were 1000 times hotter than I'd even dreamed. The were full, well-rounded, and the nipples were thick. She was standing beside me, as I sat in the chair, and her breasts were exactly in line with my mouth.

"Turn your chair around." Done, instantly. I could feel my dick growing now. "Take your hands, and cup my breasts, and knead them softly like bread dough, then play with the nipples gently with your fingertips."

Warm, soft, they filled my hands. They were softly full, and felt so good as I gently kneaded them. When my fingertips found her nipples, it only took seconds before they got really hard, as I twisted them a little, then pulled on them. I heard a soft "mmmmm" inside Mom.

"Now, I want you to take your tongue, and circle all around this area around my nipples, and when the nipples are firm, use your tongue to flick them back and forth. Then just go with your instincts."

Her skin was warm to my tongue, as I circled around and around. Teasing the nipples, feeling them get harder, I couldn't help myself, and sucked it into my mouth, and began sucking like a baby.

"Ooooohhhh, yes, Billy, that feels soooo good. Suck mama's tits, baby, suck on them."

My freakin' pleasure! I thought. My hands found their way around to the backs of her legs and pulled her closer. She moved into me, no resistance at all. My hands moved lightly up to her ass, and cupped a cheek in each hand. I kept sucking her nipple, one and then the other, getting stronger suction each time, which seemed to almost milk a rhythmic sigh from Mom every time.

With my eyes closed, lost in sucking her tits, and my hands on her ass, I was in heaven. I like sucking her, liked it a lot!

After a while, Mom took one hand, and took mine. "Come, let's go in my room, where I have something really special for you."

I was all hers, lol, and followed her into her bed, which was still disheveled. She turned to me, and said "close your eyes." I did. "Raise your arms." I did, and felt my t-shirt being slid up and off. Then I felt my pajama pants sliding down my legs, and I know my cock must have jumped when it came free.

"You are indeed a grown man, Billy, what a nice dick you have!" she took my hand again, and led me over to her bed, and had me scoot up it until I was laying back on the pillows, buck naked. She climbed in between my legs, spreading them.

"Now, I want you to just lay back, close your eyes, and enjoy the moments that are coming."

I had barely closed my eyes when I felt the warmth of her wet mouth around my hard cock head, and I thought I was going to shoot my wad right then. I could feel how hard my cock already was, and as her mouth began to slide slowly up and down it, it was raging and straining to get even harder. I felt my breath sucked out of my lungs, as her hands found my balls and held them in her soft, petite little hand, so warm, so soft. Her tongue wandered all around the rim of my dick head, and my whole body shook, tingling, excited, hard. A few minutes into this amazing pleasure, and I felt her mouth leave, replaced by her fingers as she began stroking my cock. She gripped me firmly, stroking harder and faster, until once again I felt like I was about to cum.

"mmmmmmm, Mom, this feels soooooo good. I am about to cum, any minute."

With that, she took me in her mouth again, sucking harder, and bobbing on my hard pole. It wasn't seconds until I exploded, feeling me shooting load after load after load in her mouth, which she kept fastened to my meat. She sucked every last drop of cum out of me.

I opened my eyes, and looked down into her eyes. As she released me from her mouth, she smiled. "I hope you know how much I appreciate what you do for me, Billy, and I love you. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did."

"Mom, this was unbelievable! I have never felt my whole body so into the feelings you sent thru me like that before. That was amazing! thank you for doing that. It was fantastic."

She climbed up until she could lay down next to me, her head on my shoulder. "I have never sucked a man's dick before, but for some reason, I knew I wanted to suck you." Her hand rested gently on my spent manhood, and it felt so good there. We laid there a few minutes, so blissful, so at peace. I think we must have fallen asleep...

More to come...