Clove, Ginger, and a little Patchouli

Story Info
Made man gets bewitched by PC tech.
2.2k words
4.12
26.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was asked to write this ‘story’ by a ‘friend’ of mine. Some names have been changed or left out all together to protect the innocent and not so innocent. I hope you enjoy. I wrote from the perspective of ‘wiseguy’. This story is experimental so please let me know what you think.

First of all, I’m not some cacchio in an empty suite. I’ve got my button. Nor am I some kinda un cacasenno. I’m da real thing, whether you like it or not. My name’s Paul, and last names aren’t really that important. Anyways, as I was sayn’. I’m not a prick. I love my wife, dearly, and my kids. But, ya know sometimes a nice pair of cioccie are hard ta pass up. I’m only a man after all! You wanna judge me? Va’ a fare in culo!

I got a call from a friend about some leccacazzi makin’ some website about our family. Yeah, I know, there’s a load of websites out there about my family. But, this cacchio was takin’ pictures of our wives and children! Faccia di merda! So, after they pop him, they bring me this computer. This busted up heap of fuckin‘ plastic. I mean, really this thing looked like it had been dragged from one end of Jersey to the other. Since I own a computer they suppose I’m some fuckin’ nerd who can find out if that hard on had anythin’ else on there. You know, somethin’ more incriminating. I don’t know a damn thing about computers. Shit, my 12-year-old has to come turn my damn computer on for me!

I take a paper towel to wipe the shit off of it and noticed a sticker on the side. It was the phone number to some computer store. Some ‘Techo Blender Company’. On a whim I call and talk to some nice girl. You know, I told her my PC was in an accident, couldn’t remember if I had bought any warranties, yada yada yada. She told me to bring it in so they can take a look at it. That wasn’t about to happen. Whadever was in there, if anthin’, couldn’t fall into the wrong hands. So I tell her I’d pay double, plus gas if she could have someone come to my house. Told her I was down in my back or whatever. She said somethin’ like they usually don’t do that, blah blah blah. I finally got her to agree to send someone out.

It was a Tuesday. I was home alone; kids were at school, and my wife was makin’ sure she got her quota of my money spent. I had a big bowl of vanilla ice cream and was watching some old black and white on the tube when the doorbell rang. Of course I check out the window; I see some little Saturn parked in my driveway and a broad at my door. What da fuck?

I open the door and ask, "Need somethin’, miss?" She was wearin’ these tight little blue jeans a T-shirt. That shirt was way too big for her.

"Ummm...yeah I don’t think I’m in the right place, but are you the guy who has a broken PC?" I recognized her voice. It was the same broad I’d spoke to on the phone.

"Yeah. You here to look at it?" I asked as I poked my head out of the doorway looking for someone else. Ya know someone other than this fine little piece of ass. "Nobody else wit you?"

"No, just me. As I explained on the phone we don’t do this usually." She said looking a little irritated.

"Oh, well, come on in then." I opened the door more for her and got a nice long look at her ass. I was startin’ to feel a little turned on. Her hair was about down to her shoulders, brown and wavy. Really fuckin’ sexy. Would ‘ave been sexier if her hair was longer, but it did the trick. She wore glasses and barely had any makeup on. A very big turn on for me. Natural beauty is the best.

She looked around the entrance hall amazed. "This is such a beautiful home. You must make a fortune. Where is your PC located?" She walked past me and I caught a drift of this overpowering wonderful smell. I still don’t know what it was, but it was amazing. The scent of vanilla or clove, god, it filled my mind with these lustful thoughts. She turned around and looked right into my eyes. Those eyes; so calm and blue.

"It’s in my office upstairs." I put my bowl of ice cream in the sink, and started up the stairs. "You qualified to look at it. I mean, no disrespect, but are there a lot of women in this line of work?" I asked, while I unlocked the door to my office without turning to look at her. That smell made me light headed. I didn’t understand what happened. I felt somethin’ stirrn’ deep within me.

"You know what? Fuck you! I own the company! You don’t want a woman to fix it; then you don’t get anybody from my company to fix it. I’m outta here." She got really pissed off, and turned to leave.

"Hey! You gonna yell at me in my own house?" Without even a thought, I had grabbed her by the arm. I swung her around to face me and slammed her back hard against the door to the workplace. I could just about smell the fear coming off her. That little fighetta made me so hard. I loomed over her with my body and pinned her against the wall.

"What’s your name?" I asked her while I breathed in deeply the scent of her curly hair. That scent. That scent coming from her hair was it. That was the origin of that magnificent fragrance. My lips barely skimmed the top of her head as I in took as much of her aroma as I could. My cock was getting harder by the minute. I had no idea what I was doing. For some reason all I wanted was to possess her. Every grain of my being needed to own her in every sexual manner conceived. Maybe it was a full moon or somethin’; I don’ know. Normally, I’d never ever fuck some baldracca in my own house. I repeated the question a second time to her.

"Please don’t hurt. I-I’m sorry I yelled at you." Her lips trembled when she finally spoke and she looked at me with those eyes again. Porca l’oca! What was this broad doin’ to me. I couldn’t help myself. I pressed the weight of my body into her, and felt every curve of her voluptuous body. She was a little on the meaty side, but that was fine with me. She struck her fists into my heavy chest, and I grabbed them. With one hand I secured both her wrists above her head and pressed my lips to hers. I expected a struggle. Even if I would’ve had to go downstairs and grab some rope from the garage; I would have her. After some harsh bitin', her lips gave way for my tongue, and I plunged into her mouth. That was fuckin’ amazin’. I thought I would bust outta my pants. I hastily tore my lips from hers and made a path down her throat.

"Lana," she spoke in between fearful breaths. "My name is Lana."

"Nice ta meet ya, Lana." I said, halting my assault on her creamy neck. "Tell me, if I let your wrists go; ya gonna do whatever I say?" My eyes, dark and full of lust, met hers. "If not...let me just tell you Lana; I’ve broken a 240-pound man’s neck before with my bare hands. Understood?" I said even though I knew I would never have done anything like that to her. That’s just not my bag.

Slowly, she nodded for me. Those icy blue eyes drilled into mine as I released her hands.

"I don’ know what the fuck you’re doin’ ta me, but it is drivin’ me insane." A whiff of that scent floated my way as she shifted against my weight. "What is that smell? It is turnin’ me on like ya wouldn’t believe."

My face suddenly found itself buried in her hair; the root of that scent.

"Just some spices from the kitchen. I made it." Her lips were tight as she spoke and she began to avoid my eyes.

"Ya wanna fuck me?" My large hand seized her chin and forced her eyes to pierce mine. "If you say no; I can’t promise that I won’t force you."

"Then why should I give you an answer?" Bitterly she spat that sentence at me.

Okay, if that was the way it was gonna be. After that, my memory is a little hazy. Somehow I got her into my office with the door shut behind us. That body of hers was pressed against me again.

"Strip." The animal lust in my voice unable to be hid. As I stepped back, she rather hastily shed her snug jeans. Those legs were killer! Porca l’oca! Like I said, she was a meaty broad, but she was sexy as hell. She couldn’t get her shirt off fast enough for me. I grabbed the hem of it and almost ripped her hair out as I brought it over her head. Scared I would try and remove her bra too, she quickly unsnapped it. Her straps hadn’t even gotten down her shoulders before I had her pushed against the door. Pure, animal lust was pumpin’ through me as I tossed my pants off. My belino was pokin’ out the slit in my boxers. It was so hard I thought the skin would split in two. I had never had a hard on like that before. I don’ know what happened. I had grabbed the condom from my wallet, and then that scent filled my nose again. My hands were full of her smooth ass cheeks, and her legs were wrapped around me as I heaved into her. She was gushin’ with desire. I thought I’d jet right then as I sank deep into her.

"Easy...," she breathed into my ear, "...too big for me..."

I think that’s what she said anyways. It didn’t matter though; there was no way to stop it. "You do wanna fuck me. You put some sort a’ spell on me didn’t ya? Ya some kind of witch, aren‘t cha?" I could swear I heard her laugh when I said that. That just made me drill my wrapped 7 1/2" deeper into her, and I made her scream. She was warm, wet, and so so tight. It amazed me how much I could feel even through the rubber. It was hard to not just let loose, but I wanted to indulge myself in that fighetta. It would be a long time, if ever, I could feel anythin’ that tense around my dick again. For a split second I worried if I had just ruined her virginity, but she moaned and the thought was lost.

Back and forth, my lucid movements brought us closer. Her hands had snaked around my neck, and she pushed my face into her hair. I breathed in as deep as possible, almost passin’ out from the aroma that drove me. Deeper and harder I shifted into her. I had to ’ave been hurtin’ her as I got nearer to my freedom. Her ass slapped against the wooden door and her big cioccie bounced into my chest. For some reason, I found myself bitin’ into the fatty top of her right tit as I pounded her into the door. Harder and harder. Our bodies were compressed so tight together that I could feel every breath and whimper she made. My balls had tightened, and pulled themselves up into my body.

Then I popped. Just like a cork comin’ off a champagne bottle. I crashed into her; the weight of my brawny chest forcing all the air in her lungs out. But I couldn’t stop! My hips continued to thrust even after the jiz jetted outta' my dick.

"You fuckin’ love this, don’t ya witch?" I asked as my eyes rolled into my head. I came a second time!

She made a deep ‘mmmmmm’ sound in her throat and I felt her little muscles clutch my joint. She came on my cock. The tightness around my dick drove me crazy! That was too much, and porco mondo, I came again.

It felt like forever that we stayed in that position, my body crushed against hers, and my cock still hidden within her. Aftershocks ripple through my body.

"What did ya do ta me?" Breathless I posed the question.

"I did nothing to you. It was the passion spell. It was not intended for you. But, it felt good none the less." She spoke softly against my ear. "Whenever your ready I’ll look at your PC...just take your time."

*******Author‘s note *******

Feedback is welcomed, and please don‘t forget to vote.

~Sylverwolfe~