Clover Clamps

Story Info
He sent me a gift before our next meeting.
2.1k words
4.34
18.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He liked to send me things. Partly it was because he always traveled to me, so it was easier if all the things he liked to use were all in one place. But I think he also enjoyed mailing me packages containing things that he wished to use on me at a later date. Not to mention the embarrassment that came when I had to leave my apartment with a veritable arsenal of sex toys and torture devices in my bag. The most recent shipment had contained something I knew he was excited about. A mean looking pair of clover clamps. I waited in class, squirming in my seat, as he was setting up the hotel room for whatever it was he had planned later. I had a feeling it was going to be painful. My pussy began to drip at the thought.

He had me naked mere moments after I walked in the room. My clothes were in a small pile next to the couch as he kissed me hard, pressing me against the wall for not nearly long enough. All the toys had been removed from the charmingly termed 'rape bag' and set out on the table for the evenings activities. The bed restraints were already set up under the mattress. I was sad to miss the moments of him lifting the mattress to set them up; I could imagine how his thigh muscles would stiffen and his biceps would expand as he held it up, maneuvering the many straps with one free hand. I sighed internally.

I wished he would just throw me down and fuck me until he made me cry out, but I knew he had a plan. There was going to be structure to this night. And that meant that he was going to get sadistic with me. I could feel the heat in my cunt at the thought, my lips already swollen as I tried to breathe deeply to calm myself.

He laid me on the bed and raised my hands above my head, slipping the cuffs around my wrists and stretching them to grab the bottom of the headboard.

"Don't move your arms," he instructed me. I merely nodded, nervous in spite of all the hormones that were running rampant through my body.

Apparently one end of the set of cuffs were attached to the top feet of the bed, the other two cuffs pulled up along the top of the bed, sliding under the headboard and coming to rest just below my ass. He pushed my feet until my knees were bent and then spread me wide so that each cuff could reach its designated ankle. He surprised me then. I figured that he would tighten the straps and my legs would be spread wide. The way he set the restraints up caused me to slide down slightly as my legs were drawn up and backward, until my knees were even with my breasts and my ankles pulled on the straps, automatically stretching me as wide as possible. I felt a little like a turtle trapped on my back. But I also felt extremely out of control, open and vulnerable...just how he wanted it to be.

After I was positioned so I could do little but rock back and forth slightly, he left the bed, coming back with the clover clamps in his hand, the connecting chain flashing in the light. He set them next to my head and began to trail his fingers down my neck and into the cleavage created by the position of my legs. He teased my nipples, tracing his fingers around the edges. He moved in smaller and smaller circles, my eyes intently watching his fingers, waiting for the moment I knew was coming soon. My breath began to pick up in anticipation. My tits were not that sensitive when it came to pleasure; his mouth on them felt lovely, but it wasn't ever going to be my first choice if I had to pick a place for his mouth to be. They were, however, more sensitive to pain than I had imagined. This fact was about to be fully explored. He brought both hands up, cupping my double Ds in his palms before moving swiftly to pinching my nipples until I arched my back and gasped at the pain, my hands clutching at the headboard in an effort to keep them still. He did this multiple times, always slowly building up the pressure until I was forced to make a sound. He knew I was naturally a quiet participant in sex, and he liked to make sure that I was as vocal as he wanted me to be.

Once he had the small buds standing at full attention and throbbing, he reached over and picked up the clamps, a smile forming on his face that I'm not even sure he knew was there. I was scared. I knew I looked it. And I knew he liked that. But above all I trusted him, and it turned me on to know that the pain I was about to endure turned him on so much. I watched his deft fingers as they opened one clamp and placed it over my nipple. It was big enough to encompass a good portion of the surrounding flesh as well. The moment that it closed over my already sensitive tit I gasped and whimpered. Tears were already filling my eyes, which began spilling out the moment he placed the second one. I hadn't seen that coming as my entire focus was on trying not to cry.

He jiggled the chain slightly and I cried out, automatically squirming to get away from the pain, which only moved it more along my stomach. He grinned at the sound of my cries and then dipped his head down to gently lick at my pussy, which was dripping continuously through the pain. I moaned, lost somewhere between pain and pleasure as his tongue danced over my clit and his finger teased around my clenching hole. He knew how quickly he could make me cum with that talented tongue of his, but he didn't let me reach the peak that I wanted so badly.

Instead, he moved his finger down slowly, teasing a different hole. He had fucked my ass for the first time the last time we had seen each other and had discovered how much of a little ass slut I really was. How much I craved for that hole to be stuffed full every time he made me cum, how I could cum in about three seconds flat after he pushed himself into my tight backdoor. I moaned wantonly at the contact, thrusting my ass towards his finger, wanting it inside me. He obliged, spreading my juices around my ass before adding a little lube and slipping his finger inside my ass. I groaned at the feeling of stretching around his finger once again. It was always so wonderful I just couldn't help myself.

He didn't finger me for long, just long enough to open me up enough so his cock wouldn't tear or hurt me truly when he stuffed my ass. He got up on his knees and I licked my lip at the sight of his cock rock hard and pressing up against his stomach. I could see a small drop of fluid on the tip and wished I could take it in my mouth, taste his pre cum. But it was not to be, not yet. The condom he quickly rolled over his shaft stole my treat away. My sadness was cut short by the joy of feeling him pressing against my ass. He was so incredibly hard and thick and then it was pushing into my ass and I clenched tight around him, loving the feel of him, of how full he made me. My cunt was a river as he started slowly fucking my ass.

He leaned forward slightly, balancing on one hand as he picked up the pace, pounding in and out of my tight hole with his head tipped back towards the ceiling, small groans of pleasure escaping him as he experienced the warm depths of my ass. He took his other hand and tugged on the chain for the nipple clamps, standing them up and making me cry out and shut my eyes hard against the tears.

"Don't hold back those tears," he growled at me, pulling on the chain once again, "You know how I like it when you cry for me. When you sob for me. Scream for me girl."

I couldn't help but oblige him. My nipples were sensitive and throbbing and felt like they were going to be ripped from my body every time he pulled on the chain. I was most assuredly a sobbing mess, my face almost as wet with tears as my pussy was with juice.

"Please," I begged, "please take them off," my words were punctuated with cries and moans, as he was still thrusting in and out of my ass at a steady pace. His only response to my plea was to speed up, his balls slapping against my skin as he fucked me, and to pull on the chain again.

I couldn't stop the yell that erupted from me. It was equal parts pleasure and pain as he stimulated multiple parts of my body.

He leaned over me, crushing my lips against his as he released the clamps. I sobbed into his kiss as my breasts screamed at the rush of the returning blood. He groaned at the sound and pressed his chest to mine, pressing down on the abused buds, making me wiggle and scream once more. His hand snaked down between our bodies to find my clit, his fingers slipping through my folds and over it again and again. A breathy moan escaped my lips as the pleasure overrode the pain. I bucked my ass towards him, my thighs and ankles shaking in their bonds. But I needed it. Needed the pain of his chest hair on my swollen nipples and the pleasure of having him fuck my ass hard as he played with my clit.

"That's it, my little anal whore, fuck me back," he panted against my neck, latching his teeth onto my skin until I cried out again. His pace once again sped up and I knew he was close. I was even closer, begging him as best I could.

"Please...Sir...please...can...cum?" I really tried for full sentences. I know I did. But they just wouldn't come.

"Cum with me slut," he groaned in my ear before I felt his strokes become shorter and faster. I could feel his cock swelling in my ass as I started to cum, writhing and moaning as my ass clenched down around him. I could feel him shoot into the condom one, two, three, four times. And I couldn't wait for the day that it was leaking out of my ass instead.

He fell against me for only a moment before sliding out of my ass and throwing the condom to the basket on the floor by the bed. He was much more aware of my shaking thighs and heavy breathing than I was. I was coated in sweat, both his and mine, and my thighs were screaming from my bent in half position for so long. He lengthened the straps and they fell to the bed with a thunk before he could even remove the cuffs. He pulled my arms down and took those cuffs off as well before laying down next to me. His fingers trailed patterns over my sweaty, heaving stomach as the other hand came up to slowly wipe away my tears. He kissed my cheek as I turned my gaze to his. I didn't have words to form, my brain was entirely mush. But I hoped that I had pleased him. That was always my hope after a fuck like that. That I was able to take whatever he wanted to give me the way he wanted it done. The smile that he gave me before dropping a kiss onto the tip of my nose told me that this time I had succeeded.

He laid like that with me for some time, just looking and kissing while I came back down to earth. Aftercare was one of his favorite parts. And then he made me laugh. He gently kissed my nipples and chuckled when I gasped, promising to leave them alone for a little while at least. I smiled at that, knowing they were one of his favorite things to torture. But we had time for that later. Now I just reveled in the way our bodies intertwined and watched his dimples reappear every time I successfully made him laugh. That was the best aftercare around.

**

Thank you for reading and please comment or get in contact with us, my Sir and I love feedback and kinky people!