Clover Loses Her Virginity

Story Info
I lose my virginity rather late!
1.4k words
4.2
22k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jed Bonner is a bastard. I couldn't keep away from Cyril, his huge purple cock.

Just to fill you in I was nearly nineteen - well, eighteen and a half - and horny as hell. My headmaster had caught me having my titties sucked and had gone down on me so brilliantly, whilst dangling his cock in my face, that it was kind of imprinted on me. Now he had me sucking him every single morning, under his desk, in his office, and I was starving for it. I know he thought it was because I was a virgin that I was so insatiable, and I thought he was right. I was masturbating so much my wrist hurt, but I never got relief.

I simply needed to lose my hymen. Otherwise I would be stuck in lust for this one cock for ever.

Every morning before school assembly I was in his room, on my knees, sucking Cyril's cum out of Jed's big hair ball sack. Every morning Cyril strained and lusted into my mouth and I ate him in a frenzy. I had only got to see him and my nipple teats grew harder than pebbles and my clit swelled and pleaded for relief.

Jed was cruel. He never touched me. He'd sit there, chatting to my dad on the phone on one occasion, or preparing speeches to the school, or whatever. His secretary would put her head round the door and never knew I was down there under the desk. I'd be chewing and gobbling on him as he wrote his school report, begging Cyril for his cum. But he never touched me. If ever I started to pleasure myself but he fucked my face so hard that I had to stop, I needed both hands to stay steady.

I was as frustrated as can be. I would leave his office and go straight to the nearest ladies, and masturbate Cyril's memory away, still tasting his cum in my hungry mouth - but Cyril was all I could think of. I suspected Jed was working me up to take my virginity but I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. I needed relief.

So I chose Fred. He was in the football team and next on the list for a blowjob, but when I saw his gorgeous neat cock I thought I could take it, this was the one. Six inches, thick and curved, with an intact foreskin I could play with and chew... I would suck on him till be begged then invite him to finish off in my pussy.

Fred came into the physio room all cheerful and excited. He'd never been blown, he told me. He was a virgin.

Carefully I explained my proposal and he was on for it at once. Actually he got his kit off so fast that his cock was in my mouth before I'd finished speaking. I tried to say hang on but he was holding my head and fucking my face like a rabbit.

It was rather gorgeous, actually, his enthusiasm - but destined not to last. He'd held my head and thrust into my throat only thirty or forty times, faster and faster, shouting Jesus and Mary, I'm fucking cumming... when he spurted his cum into me in a great thick wad.

I swallowed lusciously, sucking him clean. He had barely deflated.

'Oh God,' he said. 'I'm so sorry. I was too quick...'

'Fred darling,' I said, sounding like Audrey Hepburn in breakfast at Tiffany's, we've barely begun. 'I love it that you came. I love your cum.'

I know what these boys are like when they start. Twenty-one and horny as cattle, they get hard-ons like the rest of us blink. Rest assured it took only a moment of my hungry munching and chewing to harden that dick of his to its previous state, and I could tell his balls held plenty more.

He was lying on his back on the bench for me as I went down on him, all mouth and tongue and lips, groping at his balls and gently fingering his asshole. as I yummed him down I was determined to be in total control of this moment. he was definitely ready.

Turning, I lowered my pussy to his face as I stroked and licked his dick.

'Lick my pussy,' I told him - 'there that's it, that little button is my clit. Lick it, tease it, play with it. When it's good I'll moan. Lick it and suckle on it. Imagine it's a teat... ahh, that's nice. Suckle me in and out. Oohh yes, yes, oh yes... Now chew my inner petals. Oh that's good, keep doing that, you can be a little bit rough, and stroke my entrance with your fingers. Good boy. That's it. Now suckle on the clit again. Keep it regular - that's it, two a second, that's right... ahh, that's very very nice...'

He was murmuring and moaning as I rubbed his cock and I slid my mouth over him again, enjoying his man taste and the feel of his tight, spent balls. I was wet and hungry for it. this dick was perfect. I didn't want to orgasm though. It would make my pussy tighter and I needed to be all warmed up and relaxed. This was the moment...

I turned round. 'Fred,' I said, 'we're going to fuck my pussy together...'

And slowly, very slowly, facing away from him, I lowered myself onto his beautiful erect cock.

It pushed hard against my hymen. I pushed back. he moaned, feeling the resistance. It wasn't going to go...

I started to panic...pushing wasn't working...I stared to try and move off him rest, stretch it - I don't know

Then he grabbed me round the waist and yanked me down, had and sudden, on this lovely prick. I cried out - and pop, he was through. His cock head was right in my pussy.

'Oh God. We did it!" We were laughing, and he slid his fingers in towards my clit and started to massage my little button.

I stayed really still. It was sore. My fanny lips contracted round his cock. I squeezed him with my inner muscles. I moved up and down a tiny bit and he sucked in and out of me like a mushroom. It felt... interesting. But a huge urge came upon me to have more. 'Okay Fred,' I said, 'we're going in...'

I braced myself, then I slid slowly down on his lovely rigid erection till he was right inside me.

'Oh God Clover,' he said. 'I fucking love that.'

I lay back on him. I could feel him quivering. He put his hands on my tits and started to knead them.

The pain in my vagina got heat added to it. 'Rub my clit, lovely Fred,' I whispered, and he started to rub it, gentle, round and round, me coaxing him to do it right...

And the soreness seemed not to matter any more. Oh God, it was nice. It was lovely. It was so much better than Jed Bonner cumming on my face...

Fuck me, Fred, I whispered, I want you to bury your cock in me and fuck me till we both have the best time we ever had. this is for you as well as me. I want you to fire your balls into me like a water cannon.

'Oh yeah...,' moaned Fred, thrusting up.

And God he fucked me. He had been waiting for this for years. He bent me over the bench and he fucked me as if I was going away for ever, whooping and laughing and plunging in and out of me with all the joy of a boy who just lost his virginity to a girl who could suck cock better than anyone he would ever know.

We fucked and groaned till he screamed and roared and came, his lovely cock plunging in and out of me, rubbing my vagina gorgeously.

I didn't cum. I'd just lost my virginity, for God's sake, I was terrified and excited but I was still a bit sore, and I was scared of being too tight. But I was horny as hell and I enjoyed the soothing feel of his second load spurting into me, and when he asked to nibble my pussy for a while I could hardly refuse. He made me come through sheer persistence, munching on me like a baby with a rusk till I shuddered in waves all over his tongue.

Thank God, I thought, for that.