Clover's Threesome with Batman

Story Info
Batman and Robin hire Clover for a thressome
3.5k words
3.2
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clover's Special Virginity Service was operating well when Joey and Anna booked in to see me.

They were twenty-one and - supposedly - virgins. Of course boys watch and learn so much from porn that I shouldn't have been surprised at all the things he wanted to do to Anna, but I was.

She was blonde and pretty, and arrived wearing a loose dress which she immediately removed to reveal a full set of dark red quarter cup bra and suspenders. her delicious nipples poked over her bra, and her G string was minimal. I could see Joey had brought a nice bulge.

My special virgin service helps one partner initiate the other - or else I do both. I am completely led by their desires - I'm a sort of facilitator - and I always ask the guys to cum at home half an hour before we start - just to take the edge off them. Joey admitted he hadn't.

"Never mind," I said, let's start with a treat. "Anna and Joey, I want you to keep your eyes on one another."

"Oh no", said Anna, "what are you going to do?"

I stood in front of her and slipped off my shirt. I was naked and her eyes widened slightly at the feel of my round, excited breasts touching hers. then I kissed her, deep and hard, full tongue - and within a second she was kissing me back. Girls if you've never kissed a girl you should try it. we're so used to being a small mouth on a big one but with another girl you can explore everything....

She was putty in my hands already. I laid her on my bed and began to massage her pretty breasts with coconut oil. I always find this a huge turn-on, feeling pert nipples sliding under my fingers. "Joey", I said, "you need to bring yourself off whilst I do this...Anna you watch his cock..."

Then I started to suckle on her.

I could see Joey was fascinated by seeing his girl having her tits pleasured by another woman. He got his cock out - a perfect seven incher - and started to stroke his shaft. I could hear his heavy breathing. And I heard Anna gasp at the sight of his erection.

I lifted my mouth off her tits and played with them fondly. "It's fine honey," I said, "that's a perfect size..."

"Oh God..." she said.

"Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh yes..."

I suckled on Anna like a professional, massaging and fondling her titties and pulling on the teats till she gasped. It took Joey only about twenty seconds to cum the first time, watching his horny girlfriend writhing under my hungry mouth. I could tell how badly he wanted to shove his engorged cock into my pussy, which was waving in the air as I warmed and pleasured his girlfriend, but that would have been very bad manners so he moaned and shot his load onto a cushion instead. I made a mental note to wash it later.

Anna had watched, fascinated, and now I told her to start to stroke and play with his shaft. I said "whilst you do I'm going to give you a beautiful present." I remembered how Jed had given me a lifetimes fixation on his cock by masturbating me to cum over and over whilst I stared at it. And so I slid down her stomach and I started work on Anna.

As soon as my mouth was on her pussy she began to protest "oh no, oh we shouldn't..." I put a finger and thumb on each nipple and suckled hard on her clit, and she squealed. "Arhhh."

"You want me to stop?"

She looked at me with her big blue eyes. Then she looked at Joey's cock again. "No."

"Then put your hands on him. Joey, you show her what to do."

I always make sure they cum a few times before he enters her, as it means nobody is too frantic. I worked up her pussy like a hungry little cat, lapping and chewing and licking, guiding her clit and her pussy to head for their first ever arousal. And as she started to cum I got out my secret weapon, a slim vibrating virgin dildo. I always find it stretches their hymens nicely, and Anna had opted for the full preparation service.

She tensed as I started to slide the lovely tool in, lubing her with my mouth and stretching her with my fingers. Her hymen gave slightly and she winced and moaned, but I turned the vibration on and began to suckle her again, and the moaning turned into an 'ahhh.'

My virgin dildo isn't much compared to a cock, but it relaxes them, makes them feel they're nearly there. I turned the vibration to low rumble and sat up, massaging her clitty in gentle circular motions with my wet fingers.

"Anna, honey, I think you should stop now..." I could see Joey was beside himself, 'Joey's going to cum..."

And then she surprised me. "I want him to cum first in you, Clover. I want to see what happens..."

And so she watched wide eyed as her boyfriend's erect cock slipped deliciously into my pussy, and he started to fuck me from behind, gripping my tits and moaning as he did.

"Oh tight pussy, oh that's lovely, oh God that's nice..."

He had some lasting power, did Joey, but Anna was surprisingly involved. I had got her hot. "Go on honey, fuck her hard, let me see...harder Joey, faster, fuck her till she's begging...." and he obliged, rough-fucking me with huge moans and groans until he started to build again....

I pulled off him expertly, turned round, and knelt before his wet cock. "Anna, I said, "join me..."And we started to share him. After a while she got bolder and I moved to his balls, leaving her to pleasure his cockhead with her hungry mouth.

She was a natural. Joey was trembling and gasping, and I could feel the contractions in his balls.

'Anna, do you feel ready to swallow.."

In response she pulled away. She wasn't. So I took him into my throat and pumped his balls into me as he thrust and moaned.

I reckoned he was calm enough now to trust him with her pussy. He was still hard, as I'd advised Viagra so they could get their money's worth, so I took him down to her pussy and he began to tease her little knob.

I taught him really well - how to lick it and suckle it, how to pull at it with his lips and how to suck it between his teeth so that she got that rhythmic pulsing. I showed him how to poke his hard tongue deep inside her and fuck her with it. They both really liked that. We had her queening him, which she loved, pinching her own titties in a way I suspected she'd done before, and rubbing her pussy into his face.

I was keeping a weather eye on his cock. I am experienced enough to be able to tell when they're ready again, particularly when I go to gobble on it.

He was ready.

"Guys", I said, "it's time."

Joey lay on his back. His erect cock stood proud, covered in my saliva, twitching and quivering.

Anna - beautiful, hot, purple sucked nipples, almost on her orgasm, knelt above him. I latched my mouth on one nipple and sucked it between my teeth. And gradually all three of us put firm downwards pressure on her as she lowered herself onto her boyfriend's beautiful cock.

'Anna you're fucking beautiful..." He said.

It was probably the most fun I've had outside of an episode of Friends.

When Jed told me I'd got to dress as Catwoman and prepare to receive Batman and Robin every which way they could I actually agreed. I thought DP with the Caped Crusaders would add a different sort of edge – and Jed promised me Robin would take the rear and didn't have a Cyril sized cock.

So, on the night in question, I left the door of my secret flat open and I lay on the sofa, eating chocolate and dressed as Catwoman....in a crotchless catsuit, wearing a catmask and perfect eye makeup. I was trying my best to resist rubbing my little thing, because Jed had texted me a picture of his erect cock and I was already full of luscious wetness...

They burst in about half an hour later, and found me asleep, dreaming of orgasm. The first thing I heard was Robin.

"Holy Hot and Horny, Batman! You were right! There IS a woman in here!"

"Be careful Robin. Stand back and I'll investigate... Holy Pert Tits, you're right. She's blonde, looks innocent enough but..." a hand felt down the neck of my costume, grasped my right nipple-end and tweaked it, and I moaned, I couldn't help it, "Holy Ball licking, this one has beautiful hard tits Robin...This is no ordinary woman...."

"Shit Batman," says Robin, "I think it might be Catwoman!"

They both leap back in alarm as I open my eyes. 'Hello Boys, I say, is that a couple of Batbananas in your pockets or are you just pleased to see me?" And I lick my lips suggestively.

"Don't listen to her Robin," says Batman, pushing the Boy Wonder behind him. "Catwoman will say anything to tease your prick. She is renowned for it."

"Holy cocksuckers, Robin, what shall we do?"

I lick my lips and slide a finger down between my legs. "I am Catwoman," I purr, "would you like to play with my little pussy?"

"Don't listen to her Robin," says Batman, "she will tease your prick till you explode with frustration... and your cum shoots all over the floor..."

'Yum' I say. I get down on my hands and knees and look up at them, eyes all big and hopeful. "Have you got some lovely cum for kitty, Sir?"

Robin's cock is out like a shot and he's starting to rub it. It's gorgeous. Six inches. I admire it happily. That will go anywhere, I think. "Oh Robin,' I say, "you have a wondercock. Allow me to worship your beautiful shaft."

Robing rubs frantically, "Holy Batballs, Robin, she's clearly never been forced to suck off a real cock."

"Do you know Robin; you could be right. A pint of Batspunk should sort her out,' says Batman, getting his cock out too.

I am trying not to giggle but there's no doubt, the Batcock is out too, and it's enormous. It is veiny. It's purple. It's fat. It reminds me of Cyril. Oh God, I'm going to lose control. the excitement is building in my pussy...

"Oh God," I say. "Please sirs, not the Batcock. I've never seen one that big..."

"Make her suck your cock, Batman,' says Robin, gasping as he wanks, "make her suck it till she's gasping and begging for it. She's trying to escape you..."

"Robin, you may be right,' says Batman. "I'm going in..."

"Oh no please," I beg, "I've never sucked Batcock. I don't think I can take it. your Batspunk may neutralise my powers."

"Oh you'll take it, Catwoman,' says Batman, "You'll take it till you beg for relief, and you'll show us you love it..." And he thrusts his huge hungry cock towards me.

I moan, then remember to miaow. "Oh no, oh no, I won't do it..."

"Hold her down, Robin," says Batman, "we're doing this the hard way." And Robin sits on me and rips open my cat costume, then spurts cum all over my tits as Batman pushes the Batcock into my throat, way down, all the way up to his balls. I feel it twitching there. 'I'm in Robin," says Batman, kneeling over me. "All the way down.'

Robin is rubbing his cum lusciously into my titties. 'Oh she's such a bad girl Batman. Look what she made me do..."

"Don't worry Robin, we can show her who's in charge..." I feel his cock swelling in my mouth. I suck gently. I wriggle and fight, and Robin holds me tighter. 'She's struggling, Batman. What do we do?"

"I think I will fuck her face," says Batman. "Catwoman you're going to lie there and take my cock in your hungry little face. Moan if you agree..."

I shake my head as much as I can with my mouth full of cock.

"Very well, Catwoman," says Batman, "we'll do it the hard way. I'm going to hold her Head Robin...."

And Robin starts fingering my pussy whilst Batman starts to fuck my face, slowly and deliciously. 'Holy Cumjuice, she's wet and horny Batman,' he says, "my cock is as hard as a telegraph pole."

I moan as my face receives the deep thrusts of Batman's huge horny member. Oh God. Robin's fingers in my clit. Oh God. I writhe and moan. My hands creep up and I start to caress Batman's balls.

"Oh yeah," says Batman, "oh yeah... oh that's good....oh yeah, suck my fat cock..." His cockhead is plunging at my throat, he's going at me fast and furious.

"Holy cocksucking Batman, I fear she is tempting you to release the Batspunk..."

"Oh God Yeah... you're right Robin. You need to distract her. I recommend Batsucking..."

"My God Robin, you don't mean I should suck Catwoman's pussy?"

Batman is fucking my face wonderfully now. I can feel his cock pushing against the back of my throat. He's moaning, "oh yeaahhh, honey, ohhh yeah... very good, oh yeeahhhhhh," and I want it so bad I am moaning hungrily..." Quick Robin," he says, "or I fear I may shoot my load into this Tigress..."

I feel Robin kneading my vaginal lips and sliding his tongue into the warm, wet place I call lust. "Batman,' he says, "it's sweet in there. It's very very tempting..."

"Don't worry Robin,' says Batman, "I'll be watching your back... oh Christ yeah, oh suck that cock honey, suck me real good you horny little kitten, you're such a dirty girl aren't you, you love that don't you....oh Good that's good my balls are so tight... Jesus Robin, she's good, her sucking has made my cock swell bigger than ever before... get in there quickly..."

And then Robin's mouth is on my pussy, sucking away on my clit and my lips like a pro. I figure they don't call him the Boy Wonder for nothing. And it's certainly not because he's a boy. He's about 6 feet tall.

Batman is losing control. "Jesus, I want to cum in your face Catgirl, suck me good, suck me properly, take me all the way... Oh yeahhhh, oh yeahhh, oh yeahhhh... arghhhhhhhhhhhh" And he is thrusting, thrusting, thrusting as his cum starts to spurt into me... I hope he's taken Viagra, as this is just getting interesting. I swallow hungrily glug, glug glug as he strokes my throat and watches it go down. 'Oh yeahh," he says, 'good pussy....," he is breathing heavily but still hard as a rock, and as he pulls out I say

"Aha Batman, now I have you. The spunk of the Batcock is mine, all mine...and I am not defeated..."

"Not so fast Catwoman," says Robin, "there's more spunk where that came from. The Batballs are not defeated so easily either. What shall I do Batman?"

"Stand her up," says Batman, dripping and rubbing that magnificent cock. It's so like Cyril I am ready to beg for it.

"Please...," I say. 'Please fuck me Master."

"Holy Doublefucking Batman, you don't mean onto your cock..."

"There's no alternative, Robin. Lift her onto the Batcock before she can do any more damage."

And they lift me between them and lay me backwards on the table, and I feel his fat, hot erection slide lusciously between my pussy lips and pierce deep into the heart of me. I moan, 'oh God, I love the Bat cock. Fuck me hard, Batman...."

"Holy Titsucking, she's hot. Let me suck her cat nipples," says Robin, "we need to teach this horny tiger a lesson..."

Batman is fucking me with the Batcock, hard and fast and rough, the way I like it when I'm really horny. He's grunting and thrusting and he's saying, 'Catwoman, you'd better like the Batcock because this is gonna take a long time....oh yeah, that's good, oh yeah, nice pussy... suck her tits hard, Boy Wonder, make her miaow with pleasure...."

"Don't worry, Batman...," says Robin, 'I'm on it..." And he's on my tits, sucking me hard and rough. I'm bent backwards and he's leaning over me, and his lovely cock is inches from my face. I love it. It's a perfect cock, a six incher with shaved balls and a foreskin.

"Sir, please sir..." I say.

And Robin groans. "Jeepers Creepers and Giant Cocks. I'm sorry Batman sir, I've got to let her have it..." and his cock is in my mouth, thrusting deliciously as he squeezes my titties and my clit fires and begs for more.

I am moaning and begging and sucking now, as Batman fucks me... but Robin wants more... he comes out of my hungry mouth and rubs his balls on my lips.

"Holy Spunk, Batman sir, she's trying to milk my balls but I feel we should teach her ass a proper lesson..."

"You're right, Boy wonder..."

"Oh please sirs," I say, "not the double fuck. I'll be a good girl..."

"You certainly will,' says Batman, and I am on fire with lust when they lift me and lower me onto their two cocks. And then Wonderboy is going at me like a steam pump, fucking my ass faster and harder than I have ever had before. he's moaning and shouting, 'fuck batman, her ass is so tight... oh yeah, oh yeah, oh god... oh yeahhh... take that you wicked cat, and that, and that... I'm fucking your arse and you need to beg me to stop..."

"Oh Stop please stop,' I say, I'll be a good kitty..."

And then Batman starts fucking me too. they slow down, the two of them, and the most delicious double fuck of my life begins. Two cocks, one ass, one pussy, and two G-spots. And they are rocking together into me. Sometimes filing me at the same time, sometimes alternating. And I am so full and so hot. And the feeling is building and glowing from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head, and my clit is on fire and I'm screaming

"Oh God... oh God... Oh yes.... oh God... oh fuck me, Oh God your cocks are fabulous... oh god I love my double fucking... oh God yes I'm going to cum..."

"Robin," says Batman, " we seem to have taught this hot little kitten a lesson. I suggest we shoot our loads."

"Anything you say Batman," says Robin, and they speed up and I hear two men in me, moaning and lusting and fucking me. God I'm so full... It's so fast and horny. My pussy is so hot and wild.... I am trapped between them, filled with their cocks

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh fuck that pussy, oh yeah..."

"Holy fuck. Oh yeah.... you tight little cat... oh yeahhh, oh yeahh... oh yeahhh oh fuck Batman, Holy Cumspurting, I'm going to fill her with spunk..."

'Don't worry, Robin, I'm right behind you...."

And with thrusts and grunts and fast, rough fucking they are cumming, both of them, as I moan and cry....

Afterwards they lay me on the couch. I am whimpering with lust. They've cum in me but they've held me on the edge and I haven't. I try not to with a cock in my ass in case I hurt him, or me, but oh God I want to cum.

'Please Sirs,' I beg them, and I really mean it. "I've learned my lesson. Allow me suck the lovely tasty Batcocks to show my gratitude..."

I am on my knees, worshipping the Batcocks. They give me both cocks at once, to suckle and please, and as I lie there I work on them, tongue and hands and mouth and sucking, munching and gobbling and begging and moaning. And they are still both hard as I suck them off, working them perfectly till I get a pair of perfectly timed ejaculations. Robin still has plenty of cum, and I swallow it eagerly, but Batman groans in exquisite gorgeousness at his dry ball orgasm. My arousal is so intense now it would take the breath of a bird to tip me over.

And the breath of a Robin is enough. Putting his cock away he puts his tongue hard into my pussy. He can see how far gone I am, lusting and begging on the floor.

'There you go honey,' he says, 'cum on that....' I spasm and moan as he eats me out, and then they leave, closing the door behind them.