Club 35 - Third Visit Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
868 Followers

It was here that Jennifer hesitated and Christine sensed it.

"But...?"

Jennifer straightened some folders on her desk trying to find just the right words to say before answering.

"It just wasn't, I don't know, it wasn't really being submissive, was it? I mean, I accepted the challenge and all and paid the price for losing but it wasn't me submitting; being bound, whipped, or feeling humiliated by what I was having to do. Yeah, I had a cum and Andrew was happy but it really wasn't much."

Christine said she understood and suggested that Jennifer go back to the Club as she had before; as a submissive. Jennifer said that she may do that but with all the work the thought of being submissive was pretty far from her mind. Christine said she understood and said goodnight.

Over the next two weeks, the work was successfully completed and clients were happy. The ease of business pressures allowed for some time for other things to enter into Jennifer's thoughts. She would see Andrew during the weekend, if possible, and one night, after some very pleasant love making, wrapped in the comfort of Andrew's arms, Jennifer asked Andrew if she could meet him at the Club one afternoon while it was closed.

"Why?"

"I want you to dominate me...hard."

"What do you mean by hard?" Andrew knew but he wanted Jennifer to say it.

"Bondage, whipping, paddling. Anything you want to do. I really need this."

"The Club won't be open during the week. They are doing some repair work on the heating and air conditioning. They should be done by mid-week. How about Thursday? Can you get away from the office?"

"Shouldn't be a problem. Thank you." She kissed him.

The night before she was to go to the club, Jennifer told Mark, her P.A. that she would be leaving early tomorrow. He wasn't bothered by the announcement.

The next afternoon she took a cab to the front of the nondescript building. No cars around just a panel truck from a HVAC company. She rang the bell and Andrew buzzed her in.

He hugged her and said if she was ready then they would go to the large public room because he had set up some things that he was going to use. Andrew told Jennifer that she should undress at the room because they were still working on the vents in the locker room.

"You mean there are workman here? What if they come out and see?"

"Then they will see a beautiful woman enjoying the thing she enjoys." said Andrew.

Jennifer looked around but there was no one beside Andrew in the large room. She began to undress and when she was nude she walked toward Andrew who was adjusting cuffs on a spreader bar.

"Lets get this on your ankles."

Andrew cuffed Jennifer's left ankle to the bar but to cuff her right ankle Jennifer had to spread her legs almost painfully apart. When done, she could feel the strain on her inner thighs. He then put cuffs on Jennifer's wrists and clipped them together, never taking his eyes off of Jennifer's face. She was not expecting what happened next. Andrew picked up a metal chain and attached it to her wrist cuffs. He walked away from Jennifer and pushed a button on the wall and the chain was pulled toward the high ceiling.

Jennifer's feet were barley touching the floor and her hands were stretched well above her head. She felt Andrew's hand caress her side, her neck, and in between her tits. A slight tug on her nipples followed. His fingers traced down her belly to her slit. A little rubbing of her clit had Jennifer moaning.

"Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes."

"Don't use it."

Andrew's mouth moved away from Jennifer's ear. She closed her eyes but she heard the leather strap before it struck her ass. Jennifer lurched forward. She wanted to be treated roughly and judging by the first stroke of leather on her ass, that was what she was going to get. The strap hit her across the ass a second time. Two more quick strokes followed.

Andrew was now in front of Jennifer. She looked at him staring at her tits. She shut her eyes before the strap struck her right tit, followed by a blow to her left tit. Andrew repeated the strokes. When she opened her eyes, he was not in front of her. The force of the leather strap against her ass told her where Andrew was. Five more blows across her ass made her shout and lift her toes off the ground. Her eyes were still closed when Andrew brought the strap up in between her legs; the end of the strap striking Jennifer's exposed clit.

Andrew delivered three more strokes to her pussy, then he began again on her ass. Four more strokes delivered with more force had Jennifer thinking that she should scream "jalapeño," her safe word. But something inside her didn't want Andrew to stop. He didn't.

Four more strokes to her lower ass cheeks just above the back of her thighs. Andrew paused and Jennifer opened her eyes. The three workers from the HVAC company were seated on the bench that circled the public room.

"Gentleman, are you finished?" Andrew asked.

"Yes, sir, we are."

"Could I ask one more favor. I need to strap this woman's ass twelve more times but I need one of you to hold her nipples while I do it."

The man who answered Andrew was very large. He walked toward Jennifer with a Lear on his face. He reached out and grabbed Jennifer's nipples. His hands were the rough hands of a workman and his grip proved that he was. Jennifer cried out.

"Just hold them. You don't want to pull them off, as much fun as that would be. Is that better?"

Andrew asked Jennifer, careful not to use her name.

As the workman eased his grip on her nipples, Jennifer whispered, "yes."

The strap fell on Jennifer's ass twice. She fell forward, easing the pressure on her nipples. Andrew used the strap two more times on Jennifer's ass. Seeing how red it was, he told the workman to let go of her nipples and move away. Standing in front of Jennifer, he brought the strap up into Jennifer's pussy. She sucked her breath in when Andrew did it a second time. Quickly, he swung the strap across her tits twice. The pulling on her nipples and the prior strapping caused her to scream out. He went behind her and struck her on the ass twice more.

He motioned another workman over.

"You can rub her clit. See if you can make her cum."

What should have been pleasurable was not. Jennifer's pussy hurt from the strapping and the rough fingers of the workman were not gentle on her clit. Andrew called the third man over to take the place of the man who was rubbing her clit. He stuck three fingers in Jennifer's pussy. She bent her knees from the force of his thrusting and she could feel her orgasm building. She lowered her hips to get as much of his fingers in her and when he pushed a fourth finger in, she came.

"Thank you. You will find envelopes with a bonus in each for you."

The workman left.

"I will be back. Don't go anywhere." Andrew left the room with Jennifer still bound by her hands and her feet in the spreader bar.

He left her there for what Jennifer thought was hours, but only thirty minutes had past. Andrew returned and lowered her hands and uncuffed them and removed her ankles from the spreader bar. There wasn't a part of her body that didn't hurt. Andrew helped her stand but it was difficult. He led her to his office. Her outer clothes were hanging up, but her underwear was gone.

"The workman took your bra and panties as a souvenir. I will replace them for you. You were not expecting to be treated as you were and you have every right to be angry. But I know you, Jennifer, and I know that you are considering entering the Founder's Auction. You have to understand just how serious a decision that is."

Jennifer was looking at Andrew and the tears that were rolling down her face indicated just how much she was hurting. But, she had never heard Andrew talk to her as a protector before, always as a sex partner.

"The Founders were and are, very rich, successful people. They take their fun as seriously as they take their work. If you are sold in the auction you can expect what happened this afternoon only tenfold. I hope that you will find a path for your submissive needs that doesn't include the auction."

Andrew sat next to Jennifer on the couch. "I hope that you understand why I did what I did this afternoon. I know you have had some very intense experiences here. But they will be so much more if certain people win you at auction. Because you are relatively knew to the Club, submissive, and beautiful, you will be sold. No doubt."

Jennifer had said very little. She finally found her voice. "Do you bid at the auction?"

"Sometimes, and I won once. I am not as sadistic as some of the others."

"Seems to me that you could be biased on how I feel now."

"Yes, I am sure you would think that, but Jennifer, that was done only to make you understand how intense those auctions are. Even with limits, some of these people will push you to the farthest edge of your limits."

"You really do care about me, don't you?"

"More than you know."

Andrew rubbed Jennifer with lotion and fixed her some food. He convinced her to call in sick tomorrow and he took her back to her apartment the next day. Andrew stayed with her and left the following morning. He kissed her deeply when he left. Jennifer returned the kiss with equal passion.

As she dressed for work, she thought about all that Andrew had said. She understood why he did what he did. He was showing her what could happen if she put herself forward into the Founder's Auction. But did she want her limits pushed to the edge? Did she want to experience pain like she felt when Andrew whipped her? Or the humiliation she felt when the workman groped her? The feelings did not subside.

Work once again picked up but during a bit of a lull time, Jennifer buzzed Mark and asked him to come into her office.

"Mark would mind staying a bit after everyone leaves tonight? And would you see if Christine could stay, too?"

Mark said he would and left Jennifer's office to see if Christine would join them.

After the lights were out in the office, the two employees who knew of and took part in their bosses secret needs, came into the room. Christine shut the door when she came in. They sat in front of Jennifer's desk and waited for her to start.

"I would like you to tell me what you can about the Founder's Auction."

Mark looked at Christine who returned the look.

"You're not thinking of entering, are you?" Mark asked.

"I have thought about it. Andrew has tried to convince me not to."

"And with good reason." Christine said. "You have been through three uh, experiences at the Club, but they have been in the bondage, spanking, getting fucked in all your holes type of play. But the people who bid at the Founder's Auction are very wealthy and, well, some of them are very sadistic."

Mark said that he was a Dungeon Guard once for a Founder's Auction.

Jennifer asked what had happened.

"A female, maybe 23 or 24 years old, not sure, was bought for a week. Before the winning bidder took her off the stage, he wanted to test her pain limits. She said she was into receiving pain. Her arms were tied elbow to elbow so that her breasts were thrust forward. The man who won the bidding then took a long skewer and pushed it into the left side of her left breast and through until it came out the other side. But he kept pushing until the skewer went into her other tit and out the other side. A chain was attached to the skewer and used as a leash. You could hear her screaming as she was taken out of the club to begin her week of slavery. God knows what else happened. I have never seen the girl at the Club since."

Jennifer was speechless. Christine said that there had been some horrific stories but she knew a girl who had been sold and her experiences were good. Painful, she said, but good. Mark could only add that he knew one man who was sold and that his ass was raw for a while and laughing, said his asshole was pretty open.

"You really have to be sure that you are willing to be a slave. Limits are supposed to be followed but if your not at the Club, how do you know?" Christine asked.

"The truth is," Mark said, "is that you don't know."

"Any submissive experience you want can be set up between Andrew, myself, Mark and a few trusted others who have played with you. I am sure we can satisfy that need. The only way you should submit yourself to the Founder's Auction, is if you want a real slave experience." Christine said.

Jennifer thanked both of them for their honesty and the obvious concern they had for her. "After listening to you, and Andrew, I may want that type of experience but in a controlled environment like the Club."

Christine said as they got up to leave, "What if I designed a night of submission for you. You would have a say on limits, of course, but it would be very intense."

Jennifer thought for a moment and said, " Give me a day or two and we will talk. I will think of a few things, you think of some things and I will let Andrew know what we have talked about."

Andrew called that night and Jennifer explained about her conversation with Christine and Mark and Christine's idea to simulate the auction, but in a safer atmosphere.

"But your limits will be pushed, Jennifer." Andrew said.

"That's what I want. When is this going to happen?"

"It will take a while to set this up. I'm certain Christine or Mark will call."

There was no indication that anything was going to happen in regards to Jennifer's wish to be dominated and humiliated beyond anything she had done prior. Then on a Wednesday, two weeks after her conversation with Andrew, Mark came into her office.

"Your staff has been working pretty hard. How about sending them home early on Friday, say 4:00 pm? You, should remain in the office after everyone goes."

Jennifer understood. She sent an e-mail to her employees telling them she didn't want to see anyone in the office after 4:00 pm on Friday. Jennifer knew what this meant. She spent the next day and half getting a waxing, her hair done and generally preparing herself for what was surely going to be her most submissive experience.

End of part one

Gln1517
Gln1517
868 Followers
12