Club Dragon's Fire: The New Bytch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First time in here?" a voice whispers in her ear startling her. She turns her head to see a plump red-head smiling at her.

"Yeah it is," she answers impassively, looking the girl up & down. Her lush curves & ample breasts are encased tightly in a royal blue leather mini-dress with matching heels. Even in the shoes she is easily five inches shorter than Suzie.

"I'm Rachel," she says, extending her hand. Suzie ignores the gesture & replies flatly, "Suzie"

"Is this your first time at Dragon's Fire?" she asks as she drops her hand.

"Yeah, it is." she replies, not looking at her, but over her head, trying to see farther down the hall.

"What sort of room do you want to watch?" Rachel asks, "I can show you right where to go."

"Spend a lot of time here?"

"Oh yeah, I'm here all the time," she answers, "I just lo-"

"Yeah that figures!" Suzie laughs, cutting her off.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rachel asks, a frown creasing her brow as she crosses her arms over her full bosoms.

"Well look at you," she says, "Just average looking, fat & wearing clothes that are too tight for you." she snorts, "Of course you're here a lot, what guy would want to be seen with you, let alone touch you?!"

"You pathetic, narcissistic cunt!" Rachel hisses, "I was trying to be nice to you & you want to be a bitch just because I don't look like you?!"

"Rach?" the deep whisper precedes the man who steps up beside her.

A smile lights up her face & she purrs, "Hi Baby."

Suzie looks the man over as Rachel kisses him deeply. He is about six feet tall with long curly hair. His toned body is well defined by the snug jeans & muscle t-shirt he is wearing. The kiss breaks & he finally looks over at Suzie. A mischievous grin spread across his ruggedly handsome face, his emerald eyes sparkling.

"Hi," he says. She smiles smugly at the puzzled look on Suzie's face. His gaze turns to Rachel, "Who's your friend?"

"Not a friend of mine," she replies, "I was just trying to give her a little help, but she didn't want it." she shrugs.

"Always on the job." he teases kissing her cheek.

"Nope, not tonight," she grins, "Let's go find something to watch."

"Anything you want sexy."

He nods to Suzie then turns to leave with Rachel. His hand slips around her as they start to walk away. Suzie can hear her giggle as he playfully paws at her. She shakes her head, 'What's he doing with her?' she wonders.

Casually she begins walking down the hall, curiosity drawing her eyes to each room she passes. Some rooms she recognizes as ones she passed through before, though most of the occupants have changed since then. Her gaze catches on the familiar Mistress, her fingers wrenching her slave's head back with a handful of his hair as she drives mercilessly into him. "Wow." she breathes seeing the mixed look of pleasure & pain on his face. She keeps going, passing a few empty rooms before deciding to sit down for a few minutes.

She goes down the steps to the chair closest to the glass, figuring out of sight she won't be bothered. Her head lolls on the chair back, her eyes slipping closed as she thinks of the scenes she's watched. She squirms a little in her seat, her breathing comes a bit quicker. Her hands glide over her breasts, squeezing them firmly, her palms grinding over the nipples. Tingles radiate through her pussy as she recalls the slave whimpering under his Mistress' lashes. A breathy moan escapes her lips, she rolls her nipples tightly between her fingers. Light flickers across her eyelids & her head snaps up, her eyes darting around anxiously.

The room below her is no longer dark & empty, a small group is jostling their way to it's center. They shift & move, pulling back to reveal a voluptuous brunette in their midst. Suzie watches, still laid back into the chair & kneading her full breasts. The men move in closer, roughly mauling the frightened woman. She tries to fight them off, but seven sets of hands are just too much for her to handle. Suzie can hear their taunting voices as they take turns grabbing & pinching her. Laughing as she lurches away from one man & into the grasp of another.

Suzie freezes as a loud rip & a shrill scream reverberate around the room. The brunette cowers trying to hold the torn blouse closed over her breasts. Suzie holds her breath as the men begin tearing the woman's clothes off. The sounds of fabric being rent apart mixes with the men's lustful growls. "Oh my God," she breathes as the brunette goes into overdrive, kicking & screaming wildly trying to defend herself. She connects wherever she can, scratching any flesh she contacts. A few of the men wince & curse her, becoming rougher, anger mingling in their lust.

Two of them set about catching her arms, quickly wrenching them up behind her back as she whimpers. She dances on her tip toes, trying to relieve some of the pain in her shoulders. The men holding her arms jerk them up higher, forcing her to lean forward farther. Her breasts bounce & jiggle as she tries to balance on her toes in the awkward position. Tears roll down her cheeks as the men jeer at her nude body & laugh at her discomfort.

Suzie watches as one of them waves a black straps & cuffs as he moves behind the brunette. They fasten each cuff just above her elbows before cinching the adjustable bondage strap. The pained look on her face tells how harsh the restraint is. Her arms are pulled back together, her elbows almost touching. The unnatural forced arch of her back thrusts her breasts out proudly.

Her hair is in disarray, her eyes wide & frightened, darting from face to face. Her shoulders tremble with each ragged breath. They pass her around again, shoving her from one to the other as they take turns mauling her helpless body. She squirms against each man, trying desperately to avoid his coarse groping. Twisting her head, mewling in earnest under their forceful kisses. Suddenly she is shoved roughly back into a chair, yelping as her arms are pinned under her own weight.

Without realizing it, Suzie slides her hands down between her thighs. Someone yanks a handful of her hair, torquing her head back painfully. A mouth closes over hers, cutting off the squeal of protest. Rough hands force her legs apart, her hips bucking obscenely trying to get away. She winces as someone squeezes her breasts viciously & a voice nearby growls, "Hold fucking still slut!" A stubbly cheek skims along her inner thigh as she trembles fearfully.

Teeth graze her wet lips & she flinches, instinctively trying to squeeze her legs closed. His fingers dig into her flesh as he holds her legs open wide, the tip of his tongue parting her lips ever so slightly. She gasps, muffled by the demanding kisses, struggling harder. His tongue delves deeper, gathering her moisture, the tangy juices betraying her resistance. He begins eating her eagerly, teasing her pussy with long feathery strokes. His tongue flickers over her clit & she arches with pleasure. Two fingers slip inside her wet hole as he suckles on her clit. She moans breathlessly into the mouth still claiming hers, her struggles having long since ceased.

Somewhere in her mind she breaks & gives in to the physical passion, spiraling into the rapture of the moment. Pleasure sparks through her body as he devours her dripping pussy. The mouth finally leaves hers, she deeply sucks in air through her heated moans. He dances around her swollen clit, licking & nibbling her slick lips. Her hips twist trying to guide his mouth, chasing his tongue desperately. He teases her, his fingers pumping leisurely strokes inside of her, his mouth hovering over her slit. She whimpers with need, feeling his hand & shoulder pinning her thighs firmly to the chair, anchoring her there. Dragging the tip of his tongue along her lips, not enough to part them, just letting her feel him. A shuddering sigh drifts from her lips as he blows lightly over her throbbing pussy. Vaguely realizing a hand no longer holds her hair as her head thrashes, her back arches higher. Still his mouth floats over her pussy, teasing her with sporadic licks & nibbles.

"Fuck! Eat my pussy!" she growls in frustration.

He stops altogether, sliding his fingers out, his breath the only thing still touching her. She tries to sit up, an unseen hand snatching her hair & pulling her back. His fingernails scrape her skin as he pushes her legs even wider, asserting his control. She winces feeling the rigid sides of the chair jam into the flesh of her thighs. She whines, pain pulses through her body, quickly dissolving into her built up passion. She can feel the edge of her climax, her orgasm dangling just beyond her grasp. Trying to move her hips, hoping to make contact with his hot mouth. He responds by spreading her thighs more fiercely, lifting his face to look over her supine form. She cannot see him, but she can feel his gaze surely as if his hand were roaming over her body. Imagining how she must look, helplessly splayed under him, shining with a light sheen of perspiration. Her pussy spread, her lust swollen lips throbbing, her clit hard, her juices flowing freely. Knowing how she looks a blush spreads through her skin, even as her lust washes like a wave over her.

"Please," she pleads in a small voice, "Please, lick my pussy, make me cum, oh God please."

He growls as he dives back into her hole, his tongue hungrily scooping her nectar. His fingers slide deep into her pussy, his teeth skim over her clit. Her body tenses, her breath catching in her throat. His tongue circles her hard nub, before he sucks it into his mouth. She moans as his fingers pump inside of her, her thighs twitching every time he sucks her clit. He slips a third finger inside, suckling faster as she trembles uncontrollably. A rapturous flush spreads under her skin. A guttural moan spills from her lips, her body seizing as he feasts on the fresh juices from her pussy. Her eyes close in ecstasy, her body spasms, bolts of pleasure shooting through her. Her hips bucking wildly, his ambitious mouth held tightly to her hole. His tongue sliding the length of her slit, feeling the tremors just beginning to slow. He leaves her pussy suddenly, the cool air drawing close, lapping at her sensitive sex.

Before she can catch her breath his thick cock is poised at the entrance. He grabs her hips & drives his full length into her in one fluid motion. She yelps at the invasion, her pussy clenching tight around him. His thumb grazes her clit & the tremors start anew inside her velvet hole. Her muscles milk him as he pounds furiously into her. Pulling out to the tip, his head lodged just at the mouth, then slamming back in. His pounding thrusts jam her back onto her arms, slivers of pain digging into her mind. Just when her pleasure begins fading he teases her clit, bringing her right back to the edge. His cock furrows deep inside her, touching the innermost walls of her pussy.

His hands find her breasts, kneading them roughly as he fucks her. She moans, arching up, pressing her flesh into his hands. His breath scorches her neck as he sinks his teeth into her. She groans, tilting her head back even farther, baring her throat to him. His coarse groping coupled with his steady pace building up the fire inside her. Her mind focuses on every sensation, each new pleasure or pain bursting inside her. He rotates his hips, stirring his cock inside her pussy, dragging the head over her g-spot. Sucking hard on her neck, his teeth marking her pale flesh. His hips crashing into her, her hips trying to meet each stroke. Digging his fingers into her breasts, pulling & squeezing them rhythmically.

"Such a fucking tight slut," he groans through his thrusts. He moves his hand down to rub her clit as he speeds up his pace. Grinding into her pussy, teasing her clit expertly. Her body thrashes as her orgasm races up over her. He jerks her head up, she yelps feeling her hair ripped from the unknown accomplice's grip. He slams his cock into her harder, pulling her face to his.

"Look at me slut!" he snarls, her eyes open, locking on his automatically. "Yeah, I wanna see you cum." he grits out between strokes. His hand drops to her leg, draping it over the arm of the chair, allowing him deeper inside of her. Both his hands tangle in her hair, holding her head like a vise. She looks into his eyes as she teeters on the edge of climaxing. "Cum you fucking whore!" comes his carnal growl & she falls over the brink as he buries his cock inside her. She screams in ecstasy, her body clenching. Her eyes going black for that brief moment of complete surrender to lust. "Oh fuck yeah!" he groans feeling her muscles milking his shaft. Slamming in her earnestly, holding her face close to his. Her eyes still held with his as he thrusts harder, driving his body to his release. Her breath coming in shallow pants, tremors of pleasure still rippling through her. He groans forcing as deep as he can inside her pussy, she can feel his cock twitch inside her. His cum pulsing in spurts, coating her insides with his climax.

"So I see you've found something you like." Ryan whispers teasingly in Suzie's ear.

She blinks rapidly, her eyes coming back to focus, her mind clearing as she watches the man pulling out of the woman, only to be replaced by another. Suzie looks down at herself, her fingers buried in her wet hole, her legs splayed wide. One leg thrown over the arm of the chair, similar to the brunette in the room below.

"Oh my God," she breathes, trying to move, her body still weak in her orgasmic afterglow.

"Got carried away, didn't you?" Ryan smiles & she blushes lightly.

"Jesus yes," she sighs, "It was like I was down there instead of her." Suzie says, her eyes falling on the woman. Now she is flipped over the back of the chair, on her stomach, two men are working on her, one at each end.

"It happens all the time, that's why the voyeur hall is so popular."

"I thought it was real at first." she says, tearing her gaze from the scene still unfolding below. "How do they know if they're going too far?"

"Utopia." he smiles.

"Utopia?" she echoes looking at him skeptically & he laughs, "Utopia is the permanent safe word here at Dragon's Fire, among the other precautions we have."

Slowly she composes herself, pulling her skirt back down. Grinning at Ryan saucily as she sucks her fingers clean.

"So have you made any decision about working here?" he asks.

Suzie looks at the gang bang carrying on in the room below for just a moment. Giving him a Cheshire cat grin she nods, "I think you've got yourself a new bartender."

"Lets go back to my office & set up the details, so we can get you started here." he says with a broad smile. He holds his hand out to her, which she takes & stands up, her legs still shaky. Glancing back to the ongoing scene she reluctantly follows Ryan up the stairs.

"This is going to be an amazing job." she says, "I'm going to learn all kinds of new things." she laughs.

Ryan glances back at her with a sly smile, "You have no idea what you will learn here Suzie, no idea at all."

12