Club Eros Pt. 01

Story Info
Club Eros - live your fantasy.
2.4k words
4.62
22.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lighting in the Oak Room was low. The room was large and appointed with walls and booths of dark oak. Each of the ten booths were designed for two people and made very comfortable by plush cushions for the butt and the back. Each had a small table for drinks. Everyone had to conform to the dress code: at least dress pants and dress shirt for the men, a dress, nice blouse and skirt, or business attire for the women.

There was a squat stage set in front of the row of the booths. On stage was Anna. Now, having a woman on stage, ready to dance and remove clothes was not a new phenomenon. But, Anna was not a professional stripper. In fact, none of the people in the room were part of the stripper business.

Anna was from Indiana. She was a normal, divorced, midwestern woman, forty-five years old, with two grown children and a big, sloppy dog. This was just the second time in her life in New York City. She hoped it would be a trip she would never forget. Her friend Marie had come with her. Their boyfriends had not been invited.

A short time before, she and the other nineteen patrons had entered the Oak Room. Only couples or single women coming together were allowed. On the way in, one person from each pair had reached into a large, top hat and drawn a card. Once the group of men and women who had purchased the expensive entry ticket were seated and had ordered their drinks, the door to the room was locked and the tall, dark-haired host had begun. "I will call out a number. The couple or pair with that number then may choose to rise to the stage and perform in any way he or she wishes, either as a couple, or individually. He or she also may decline to do anything tonight. It is up to each individual. Each couple or pair will be granted up to fifteen minutes of time to be on stage and to direct your own fantasy. If you decline, and if there is time left in this two hour and a half hour session once one round of numbers is done, you would be able to choose to be on the stage at that time."

"All is permitted and all is by mutual agreement. Here you are in control of your own enjoyment." Two huge bouncers, adorned in snappy black tuxedos, showed that no one would be allowed to cause a problem.

Anna had been intrigued by the ad she had seen on the internet months before. "Come all exhibitionists, voyeurs and lovers of sensuality and be part of a night you will never forget!" For weeks it had stayed in her mind. Finally, she blurted it out to Marie, her best friend.

At first, Marie was stunned and horrified. But a mere week later they had both paid the hefty entrance fee and booked the trip.

Anna and Marie's number was called first. Marie gulped. "I can't do it!"

Anna grimaced. "Marie!!"

"Go and enjoy! Maybe I will join in a little while."

The host looked at them. "One minute to decide," he said with courtesy, but firmness. Anna's heart was racing. She was scared as hell, but also excited. She had come all this way, so eager to step out of the small box of her life.

She stood and with quivering knees, went up on the stage. She felt the heat of the row of lights that were positioned along the front edge of the platform. The warmth soothed her and the penumbra of light created a gauzy veil between her and her audience. The subtle veil allowed her to relax, just a bit, enough to slow her breathing. She caught the eyes of one of the seated men. He had to be ten years younger than Anna. She felt a thrill run up her legs, to her pussy. He was watching her closely, waiting. She felt the rush of heat that lust brings. For so long she had felt so little of that feeling, it almost hurt to feel it again.

In a timid voice she asked the host to start the music she had selected when she had signed up. A silky female voice filled the room. She saw a digital timer set on the wall behind the booths start her fifteen minutes.

So, here it was. The moment she had been fantasizing about for weeks. For some reason she thought of her ex-husband. He had been a decent man, but so uninspiring. There was a side to her he never came close to bringing to the surface. For so long she had felt so frustrated. Since the divorce, seven years ago now, she had found some satisfaction, but she knew she needed much more than her regular life could provide.

Her gaze fell upon a woman. Blonde hair. Beautiful. The woman grinned slightly, nodded. Anna's felt her cheeks blushing. Her nipples tingled. A secret door inside of her opened. She looked over at Marie for reassurance. Marie winked and grinned mischievously.

Anna was wearing a pleated, light blue skirt, silk, white blouse and high heels. Her strawberry blonde hair was curled, shoulder length. She felt good, having put in extra time at the gym recently. She knew some of the younger guys at the gym had noticed her firmer figure.

Her hands moved as if by themselves. They were shaking as they slowly unbuttoned her shirt. She could sense the men in the room crouch closer. She noticed one of the women whisper something into her man's ear and leer at her.

When all the buttons were undone, she had to take a deep breath to calm herself. She exhaled and opened her shirt. She heard a male voice say, "Nice..."

Her DD tits were beautifully held in a lace-fringed bra. The work at the gym had given her a pleasingly tight stomach. Her tits stood out proud and prominent. She placed her shirt on the squat chair at the back of the stage. Her heart was pounding. She found a man to look at. A blonde gentleman. Eyes like turquoise stones. Maybe 50, but with a handsome, chiseled jaw. The woman next to him was moving her hand across his crotch. She saw his bulge grow before her eyes.

Her pussy moistened.

The nervousness remained, but it was morphing into something else. She thrust out her chin and unzipped her skirt. It fell to her shoes. She kicked it aside. On the stage, in just bra, thong and high heels, she felt... hot. She entangled her hands in her hair and danced, swinging her hips. The lacy, blue thong barely hid her waxed pussy. She turned around and let the crowd take a long look at her shapely-toned, swaying ass.

She heard gasps and moans of pleasure, both male and female.

She felt a knot in her stomach come undone. The movement of her hips increased as she turned.

She locked eyes with the blonde woman. She wanted to physically pull her to the stage, but she didn't. Instead, with her eyes she drew the woman off her seat. The woman came to her, as if in a trance, and stood at the edge of the stage. Anna came closer, a foot away. As if looking at herself from a distance, she thought: I can't believe this is happening. With their gazes still entwined, Anna reached behind her back and pulled off the clasps of her bra. She took her time lowering the shoulder straps. Her tits and the loose bra were cupped in her hands.

No one in the room moved a muscle. The woman was locked in place. She licked and lips and sputtered: "I usually don't do..." She stopped, took a deep breath and said: "Please, please, let me see your tits."

The woman's words sent a bolt of pleasure directly to Anna's pussy. She let the feeling reverberate inside. She couldn't wait to comply.

Anna dropped her hands, the bra dropped and her tits, with pink nipples erect, stood proud for the woman and everyone else to see. The woman fairly lunged at them. Her mouth closed on a nipple and her hand massaged the other tit, squeezing it with relish. Anna and the woman both moaned. The woman moved her mouth to the other tit. Anna closed her eyes, dropped her hand onto the woman's soft hair and lost herself in the woman's perfume. She loved the feeling as the woman's lips and tongue expertly sucked her nipples.

Anna looked at the rest of the group and soaked up the gapes. Marie's eyes showed her surprise.

After a while, when the sucking had made her pussy totally wet and throbbing, Anna reluctantly moved the woman off her tit. She grabbed the woman's chin and kissed her soft, warm lips. Their tongues entwined. Then Anna stepped back. "Thank you," she said, dismissing the woman, who still in a daze, wobbled back to her man.

Now, Anna was so full of desire, she had to have more attention. She moved her hands to her thong, which in its moistened condition clung very tightly to her pussy lips. She danced in a circle, pulling the thong down a centimeter at a time. She focused on the blonde man, not too subtly beckoning him. He looked at his companion and she grimaced, but gave her approval. He came to the stage.

Anna stood in front of him, just out of his reach, moving so as to swing her tits and then sweep her ass in front of his bulge. She bent over, so he and the rest of them could see the wet thong nestled so tightly to her. She took a few turns like that, then stopped. She asked, "Do you want to take off my thong, so you can see my pussy?"

"Yes, very much so," he said.

She smiled and put her hands on her head. She felt so wonderfully free.

He brought his hands to her thong. He loved the feeling of her lithe body, the thin bones of her hips. He had seen how tight her ass was. He longed to see her totally nude. He slipped the thong down. He bent low, bringing the lacy garment past her feet. He held it up like a fisherman with a prize catch. He handed it to her and she tossed it behind her. He stared at her smoothly waxed pussy, the lips were so neat and inviting. Her nipples called to him like pink beacons.

Anna let him enjoy the view, along with the rest of the room.

Then she went to the back of the stage and pulled to the front of the stage a twin bed, set on casters. She pulled the man close to her and kissed him hard. She whispered into his ear. "I want you to eat me in front of everybody. Ok?"

His mouth opened and stayed open. She spread her hands, palms up, in a silent question. "Ok," he finally muttered.

She swung the bed to the side, so the audience could see both of them in action. She laid down on her back and spread her legs. The suddenly assertive man dove in and soon his tongue and mouth had her moaning. She pulled at her nipples as she writhed in pleasure. It was thrilling watching everybody watching her, being eaten, being a wildly sexual creature.

She wanted more. With her finger she called for the dark-haired man she had noticed. He came up to her without hesitation. He didn't even give his partner the chance to object.

With wild abandon she wanted him, so she took him. She slid down his zipper, slipped in her hand and pulled out his cock. It was prodigious. She filled her mouth with it. The three of them went on for a while, each of them moaning. Her pussy was being eaten with gusto and with as much gusto she was sucking cock.

The room was entranced. Almost everyone was groping someone else, or themselves.

Finally, Anna felt an orgasm rapidly approaching. Her breaths came fast and furious. She had to release the cock from her mouth to breathe. Her hips suddenly arched, her muscles contracted and then the orgasm broke over her, sending her head to the clouds. The man at her pussy pulled away, his face glistening with her juices.

Anna yelled with ecstasy. Her hips bucked a few times as she rode the waves of the orgasm.

When she recovered the ability to speak words, she said to both of the men. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard, both of you. One after the other!" She went to all fours, lowered her head to the pillow and raised her ass into the air, submissively granting her pussy to them. The blonde guy leapt at the opportunity. "Oh yah!!" she cried, as he thrust into her and stroked her hard, over and over. After a few minutes, he suddenly stopped. "I want to save my cum, for now," he said as he backed out and pulled up his pants over his throbbing erection. Before she could complain, the dark haired guy entered her. His cock was larger and you could tell it surprised her. Her face was a mixture of pain and joy. He was not intent on holding anything back. He slammed her with relish and she moaned much louder than the music. Finally, after minutes of wild slamming, with an animalistic grunt he pulled out of her and spread a thick layer of warm cum over her back. She collapsed on her stomach and began to laugh, with a pure glee.

The host walked to the front of the stage. "A wonderful performance and just the right amount of time. Thank you," he said with the grace of a butler at a manor house. "Your time is up, so now we shall allow you to gather your items and use the bathroom next to the stage to dress. You will find all you need to freshen up." He gestured towards a door. Anna woozily picked up her clothes and shuffled to the room, cum dripping down her back. Marie rushed over to her to assist.

"We shall now pick the next number."