Club Eros Pt. 02

Story Info
Exhibitionists live out their fantasies.
1.8k words
4.69
14.4k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We return to the Oak Room, an exclusive room in a club in New York City where everyday people with exhibitionist streaks and the willingness to pay a hefty fee can fulfill their fantasies.

Ten, two-person booths sit across from a squat stage. Twenty people enter, in couples. Each couple picks a number from a top hat on the way in. Then the doors are closed and locked. For the next two and one half hours, each couple has fifteen minutes to live out their dreams.

In part 1, the first couple was picked. Only one of the couple decided to go on stage, but her "performance" attracted several others and soon an unforgettable experience transpired.

The next number is about to be selected.

*******************************************

"Love the atmosphere here," Rob said.

"Me too, babe," Meg responded.

"And the show -- wow!" Rob said with a huge smile.

"Absolutely" Meg agreed.

Meg had immediately liked the Oak Room. It was nicely appointed, with dark oak walls and velvet-cushioned booths. The dress code and stiff entry fee she also liked, since it kept the riff raff away. And sitting with her boyfriend Rob made her feel safe and because of that, she also felt daring.

She had really enjoyed watching the pretty blonde woman, and her fellow participants. It was hot seeing her getting undressed in front of the people in the room. And it was really hot seeing her get eaten and fucked.

As she and Rob sat waiting for the next number to be selected, she thought about why she had decided to come here. Back in high school, the boys had largely ignored her. Then over a couple decades her body steadily changed into the voluptuous woman she was today. She supposed she wanted public confirmation of her new sexual power.

Meg had seen how Rob's eyes had locked on the woman on the stage as her clothes fell away. She had seen the bulge in his pants. Now she wanted him and everyone else in the room to want her like that.

Rob was a bit concerned. Since they had met three years ago he had worried that other, better endowed men, or beautiful women, would take her away. He had learned that her big tits, long legs and small ass had come together late in her life and, frankly, he knew he benefited from her lack of full awareness of what she had.

But, he also knew she badly wanted to showcase herself. She had long surpassed those prissy bitches in high school, but knowing it and FEELING it, were two different things. He loved her so much, he had decided that she deserved to FEEL how attractive she was.

The host called out the number. It was theirs. Meg gulped. Rob looked at her. She took a breath and nodded. "I want to do it," she said, as her heart raced in her chest. "Just like we talked about."

Rob said, "Ok, hon. Then, let's go." They held hands and nervously walked up to the stage. They handed the host their card.

"The next fifteen minutes are yours." He stepped away.

On the stage, she and Rob faced each other, as they had planned. She was shivering, but when he embraced her, she began to relax. He kissed her, passionately. She felt his hot, hard cock pressing against her.

As she looked into his eyes, she winked. "Go ahead, hon," she said. He began to unbutton her blouse. She left her arms around his neck, as if tied to a post. When he was done with all the buttons, he moved back a step and turned her toward the audience.

She removed the shirt herself, leaving her bulbous chest hidden by just her bra. Even after all the daydreams about this moment, she was surprised about how wonderful it felt. The eyes of the audience were on her tits, like visual gropes. She consumed each lustful stare.

She wanted her miniskirt to be gone. She had waxed her pussy and she wanted to show off her sexy thong. Rob's strong hands pulled down the zipper of the skirt. She stepped out of the skirt and stood clad in her bra, thong and high heels.

The response was immediate. A brunette female walked up to Meg. The woman cupped Meg's cheeks in her palms and said, "You are such a sexy woman! If I were a man, I would ravish you." And she pressed her plush lips to Meg's. The woman's tender approach struck Meg deeply. Meg kissed the woman with relish. She felt emboldened. She grabbed the woman's hand and moved it to one of her tits.

She whispered into the woman's ear: "Suck them, please!"

With an excited grin the woman gladly did as she was told. She pushed up both bra cups and out bounced the big tits, with pink nipples erect. The woman sucked on one, then the other. Meg moaned with pleasure.

Rob let the women suck away for a few minutes, then unclasped Meg's bra strap and pulled her bra away.

The woman reluctantly stepped back when a tall, handsome man appeared at the edge of the stage. Rob felt a bit insecure. This was what he worried about, but he knew it was Meg's night.

He saw how excited she was.

Meg looked directly at the handsome stranger and raised her arms in submission. The guy took the hint and pulled down her thong, revealing her smoothly shaved pussy. The guy gaped. Before he could act, Rob produced a black blindfold. Meg noticed it and nodded. He slipped it over her eyes.

Rob stood behind her and grasped her wrists. He spoke to the room. "I offer my beautiful woman to all who wish to feel her. Come up here and enjoy. I will let you know if what you are doing must stop."

The guy looked at Rob, then he knelt before her bare pussy. Reluctantly, Rob nodded. The guy used his long tongue on her. He hungrily ate her, as she stood, locked in place. She moaned and writhed, but Rob held her there.

Rob said to the room, "As you can all see and hear, she has a delicious pussy!"

The guy grunted his agreement.

Meg blushed, but she was enthralled by the feeling of being eaten, while naked, blindfolded and offered to a strange male, while in the firm, but safe, control of Rob. She felt both imprisoned and incredibly free. Every lick of the man's tongue sent shock waves up her stomach. She quivered. She could feel her pussy becoming soaked. He licked and licked, as if starving. Her pussy throbbed. She had never felt so wet. She was becoming weak in the knees. After a few minutes of ecstasy she heard Rob's voice. "Ok," and the licking stopped.

She sighed, standing on wobbly legs, held up firmly by her man. Her skin was more alive than she had ever known. It ached for more touching, more sex. For a seeming eternity she waited in darkness, listening to footsteps approaching.

She started in surprise when she felt a slim finger slide into her pussy. It was clearly the finger of a woman. It drove into her hot, soaked hole and the woman's soft palm slapped against her clit. The hand moved fast, back and forth, fingering her hole and exciting her clit. Meg moaned, "Oh yah!"

Then a soft, warm, female mouth closed on one of her nipples. The mouth sucked and sucked. The combination was thrilling. She hoped they wouldn't stop. "Keep going!" she almost yelled.

Finally, an explosive orgasm shook Meg. She felt a big gush of pussy juice rush down her legs. She heard cheering and hoots. She realized, in the fog of her orgasmic pleasure, that she had just squirted for the first time in her life.

"Wow, honey," she heard Rob say. "I guess you like them!"

Meg laughed like a giddy little girl. She had never felt so free, so sexy.

She felt something plush touch the back of her legs. "Lie down, hon, " Rob said. "You can rest while the pleasure continues."

Meg couldn't wait for more. Rob held her hand and guided her onto a soft bed. Then he released her and removed her high heels. She just lay there, exposed, waiting. She heard the clomp clomp of shoes, the click, click of high heels. There were whispers close to her. She could hear people breathing. She could smell perfume and the musk of her own pussy juices. The anticipation was thrilling.

Then a small, soft hand squeezed one her tits. Another hand, with fingers that felt silky, stroked the lips of her pussy. Another finger, thick, long, slipped into her pussy hole. A mouth, undeniably a man's mouth, clamped on the nipple of her other tit. A pair of luxuriously plump lips began kissing her. Their tongues danced with each other. She heard the sloshing sound made by the fingers working her pussy. A pair of strong hands pulled her knees up and apart. She felt her pussy open wider.

Her heart was pounding wildly. She was being felt up, kissed and sucked from head to toe. She loved it. She quickly began to feel another orgasm approaching.

Then the fingers in her pussy were replaced by a tongue, now two tongues, one in her hole and one on her clit.

She heard a lot of moans of satisfaction. She joined the noise. "Oh, it feels so goooood!" she said. "Please, all of you, keep going!"

The tongues licked more quickly. Each of her tits had a mouth on it. Her nipples felt so hard it seemed they might come themselves.

She was in heaven and wanted it to continue forever.

Then, with the suddenness of a surprise, an orgasm struck like an electric bolt, making her belly arc upward. Whoever had his or her mouth near her pussy was drenched by another gush of pussy juice.

She collapsed to the bed, exhausted. Her face was one long smile.

Rob pulled off the blindfold. The light and the fog in her brain made it difficult to see. But his voice was there, strong and loving. "You are incredible babe."

Everyone in the room seemed to be next to the stage as Rob, now nude, with a huge erection, stuck his cock inside of her. He pulled up her legs so they rested on his shoulders. He fucked her hard and feverishly, driving his cock deep with each thrust. She screamed in ecstasy, enjoying every thrust of his stiff member as it hit the back wall of her pussy. She loved seeing everyone watching them. His balls slapped her wet heat over and over. She could feel the dampness of her pussy juice on her ass. Finally, he roared and came inside of her, injecting her hole with a big load of hot cum.

He fell on top of her. They embraced as the room was filled with clapping. She had never felt so satisfied, so happy.

The voice of the host was pleasant and smooth. "A fine show indeed. Let our participants regroup in the restroom, while we pick the next number."