Club Exstasis Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple join a special club for watching people having sex.
5.1k words
4.48
37.9k
29
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virusman
virusman
313 Followers

I must tell you about a very exciting sexual experience that my wife, Susie, and I enjoyed last week. I get hard just thinking about it now, but at the time it was just about the most amazing and naughty thing we had ever done.

We had been wanting to expand our sexual horizons for some time, but were not interested in the swinging scene, since we were quite content with each other as sexual partners, as well as life time companions. Quite by chance we discovered a mutual interest in exhibitionism/voyeurism. To put it bluntly, we liked watching people having sex, and we watched good quality porn together, as well as subscribing to a website for voyeurs.

When we were making love we would often fantasise that we were the people in the videos, and we posted a few erotic pictures of each other online, which gave us quite a thrill. But in more sober discussion, usually over breakfast after a night of hot sex, we came to the decision that we would find it really exciting to be watched while making love.

At this stage I should explain that we are no longer in the first flush of youth, being in our fifties, and that time -and in my wife's case, babies -have taken their toll on our bodies. We are still both pretty trim, but there are the inevitable lines and wrinkles, and our flesh is no longer as taut as it once was. But I still think my wife is beautiful, and she still turns me on when I look at her, and she says that I don't look too bad for a man of my age.

We had no idea, however, of how to turn our fantasy into reality. We were aware of sex clubs, and the whole swinging scene, but fucking other people was not on our agenda, as we had seen friends' marriages collapse because of the jealousies and tensions caused by infidelity on the part of either or both partners.

*****

It was a small advert that popped up as a banner on the voyeur website that we looked at together most evenings, that suggested to us that there might be an opportunity to satisfy our desire to be watched. It was for a small but exclusive club that claimed to caterto people with our particular tastes, and even better, it was situated in a fairly upmarket district near to where we lived.

Eventually, after some rather nervous discussion, we decided to take the plunge, and sent an email to the contact address on the website, to which a link on the advert took us. We received a return email within the hour suggesting that we make an appointment to visit the club, and meet the owner. At this stage there was no commitment, but if, after seeing what was in offer, we were still interested, we could discuss the terms of membership.

Now that we had taken the plunge, there was really no looking back, and we phoned the telephone number in the email we had received, and made an appointment for the following Friday evening.

We found the place without difficulty. It was a large Victorian mansion in a quiet neighbourhood with tidy tree lined streets, and an air of respectable gentility. We parked in the large car park at the rear of the property, and walked up a broad flight of steps to the imposing double front door. We rang the bell, and after a short delay the door was opened by a smartly dressed young man, who showed us through to a comfortably furnished waiting room, and told us that Mr. Smith (not his real name) would see us presently. He asked us to take a seat, and offered us a cup of coffee from the machine in an alcove while we were waiting.

On the coffee table there was a selection of glossy magazines of naked people, either masturbating, or having sex. There was also a large flat screen television on one wall, showing a beautifully shot video of an attractive young couple making love on a large double bed in a plushly furnished bedroom. All of this, although explicit, was very tasteful.

After about ten minutes the young man reappeared, and ushered us into Mr. Smith's office on the other side of the entrance lobby. So far, apart from the magazines and the video in the waiting room, there was nothing to suggest that this was a place that cateredto people with deviant sexual desires. In fact, it was more like the kind of establishment one might find in Harley Street in London, where physicians to the rich and famous had their rooms.

Mr. Smith looked like nothing so much as a successful banker, in his grey Saville Row suit, crisp white shirt and what looked suspiciously like a Guards necktie. After shaking our hands, he invited us to seat ourselves on a comfortable Chesterfield, and sat down opposite us in a large wing-backed armchair. He said that his secretary, an attractive young woman sitting to one side of the room,also expensively but soberly dressed, would be taking notes, if we didn't mind. She would assist us with the membership application procedure later, he said, if we liked what was on offer and wished to proceed.

"The first thing you must understand," he said, "is that this is not a sex club. We do not encourage indiscriminate couplings at Club Exstasis, and there are no dungeons or orgy rooms. Only couples of a certain, shall we say, class, are accepted as members, and although we do permit two couples to use the same bedroom at the same time, we are definitely not a swingers club. This is purely a club for couples who wish to watch others making love, or be watched themselves."

He paused for a moment to allow us to digest this information, and then continued, "We promise absolute discretion to all our members, but we demand a similar level of discretion in return. If you decide to apply for membership, before you are admitted we will make discrete enquiries into your background, and a condition of membership is that you give consent for these investigations. Finally, membership is not cheap, and the annual fee for a couple is £3,600, which will be collected by Direct Debit from your bank account. You may choose one annual payment, but most members elect for quarterly or monthly payments, for which there is a small administrative charge. Now, do you have any questions at this stage?"

I replied that it was all very clear, and that we were quite happy with everything. It was, I added, exactly what we had been looking for.

"Excellent," he said, and smiled for the first time. "My wife, Edna, and I are members, asare my secretary, Mrs. Jones, and her husband," indicating the smartly dressed young lady to our right. "You will notice that we do not use our real surnames. Some of our members hold quite eminent positions in the local community, and we would not like them to be compromised in any way. Once you are accepted, you will be allocated a name, and also be given a private locker, to which only you will have the key."

"Now let me tell you what we have here," he went on. "There are six bedrooms on the first and second floors. Each room is about eighteen feet square, and is simply furnished with a very large double bed, two chairs, and a Sybian masturbation machine. Two of the walls are glass, and through the marvels of modern science, may, at the flick of a switch, be either transparent or mirrored. This is entirely at the discretion of the occupants of the room. On the third side of the room is a shower alcove, with a bidet. Next to the shower alcove there is also a toilet room with a door."

I looked over at Susie, and I could see that she was as excited by what we were being told as I was. The thought of being accepted as members was very arousing, and I could feel my cock stirring in my pants.

"On the other side of the glass, on each wall there are three viewing rooms with solid walls, approximately six feet by eight, each furnished simply with a large sofa. It is not possible to see into one viewing room from another, as the glass is polarised. In the ceiling of each bedroom there are also cameras, and the video feed goes to another set of smaller viewing booths on the third floor, where you may switch between the action in the six bedrooms. You may also choose to have the video feed recorded when you are using a bedroom, in which case you will be given a DVD to take away with you on your next visit."

"Well," he concluded, "that seems to cover everything. I will now hand you over to Mrs. Jones, who will take you through the application procedure, explain how to use the club's secure website to make reservations for the bedrooms and viewing rooms, and instruct you in the procedure when you arrive at the club for an evening's entertainment. It has been nice to meet you, and I look forward to a more intimate encounter in the near future," and he stood up, leaned forwards to shake us each by the hand, and then walked out of the room.

Mrs. Jones then invited us to join her at a desk at the back of the office. She too shook us by the hands, and then smiled and asked us to call her Sandra. After she had completed all the details on a rather exhaustive application form, and we had both signed, she explained that we would receive our user names and password in an email once we had been vetted, and our application accepted. She then asked us to follow her to the members locker room in the basement, so that she could tell us what would happen whenever we arrived at the club.

On our first visit, she explained, we would be given a large locker, which would already be labelled with our user names, and a key on a gold chain. As well as the lockers, there were a number of curtained-off changing rooms. On arrival at the club, we would be expected to change into the silk gowns and underwear which we would find in the locker - a pair of boxers for the men, and semi-transparent panties for the women. Turkish-style slippers were also provided. Sandra also told us, without blushing, that in a bedside locker in each bedroom we would find tissues and towels, plentiful supplies of lube in a variety of flavours, and a selection of sex toys. Similar items would also be found in a cupboard in each viewing room.

When she had finished, Sandra led us back upstairs into the entrance lobby. Before we left to return to our car, she smiled and shook our hands again, and said that she looked forward to watching us one evening soon, and that it would also give her great pleasure to know we were watching her and her husband - they always left the glass in transparent mode, she said.

*****

The next week seemed to drag by, but at last an email popped up in our mail box informing us that we had been accepted as members, and telling us that our user names would be Mr. and Mrs. Copper, as well as giving us our password for the members' area of the website. As new members, we were invited for a viewing evening the following Thursday, and informed that Mrs. Jones had specially requested that we should be given one of the six viewing rooms adjacent to the bedroom where she and her husband would be performing.

Thursday came, and with a mounting sense of excitement we drove to the club, arriving about half an hour before our appointment. Once we had changed, we made our way to the first floor, and found our allocated room with our names on a sign over the door. When we were inside we found that we had been given a room in prime position directly opposite the bed.

A few minutes later, Mrs. Jones and her husband entered the bedroom, dressed like us in silken gowns. Sandra smiled at us and waved, and said, "Welcome to Club Exstasis, Mr. and Mrs. Copper, for your first of what I hope will become regular visits. My husband Mark and I do hope that you will enjoy this evening as much as we will. Now make yourselves comfortable, and we will begin."

Sandra and Mark then turned to each other, and, still standing, embraced and began kissing passionately, their tongues exploring and entwining in a little dance of sexual desire. After a few minutes, they helped each other out of their robes, and turned to face us. Mark stood behind Sandra and began to caress her body, starting with her breasts, and then moving his hands down to slip off her panties, so that she stood revealed in all her feminine beauty to our excited gaze.

Sandra's long hair cascaded in waves of gold over her shoulders, and her mound of Venus was shaved except for a small V-shaped strip above her pussy. She had nicely shaped, pert breasts, with prominent brown nipples and large pink areolae. As Mark caressed her body, slipping his fingers between her already swelling labia, she became increasingly aroused, throwing her head back on his shoulder and moaning quietly.

By now both Susie and I were also very aroused. We had let our robes fall open, and were both masturbating gently. Susie slipped off her panties and I followed suit with my boxers, revealing everything to the couple making love in front of us. Susie had found a clear glass dildo with spiral ribs of multi-coloured glass, and she inserted it into her vagina and began slowly sliding it in and out of her very wet hole.

It seemed as if Sandra and Mark were performing just for us, and occasionally they would glance over at us and smile. After several minutes of mounting erotic excitement, Sandra dropped to her knees in front of Mark, sideways on to us, and, pulling down his boxers to release his circumcised cock, took the head into her mouth, caressing his balls with one hand and holding his buttocks with the other.

Susie spoke for the first time since we had entered our booth, "Mmm, that is such a beautiful cock, I can just feel it sliding in and out of my mouth. I am so excited, and I am going to come very soon."

I have always been rather envious of women, and the way that they can have orgasm after orgasm. During our lovemaking sessions, Susie would often come several times before I released my seed deep into her vagina in my own climax. That night I did not want to come too soon, so I alternated between slow and rapid strokes of my cock, holding myself on the verge of ecstasy, until the final moment when I could finally let myself be carried over the edge at the same time as Mark emptied his load into Sandra's cunt.

Sandra obviously had a similar idea, and told Mark to lie back on the bed. She then straddled him, facing us, and taking his cock in her hand, she placed the engorged head at the entrance to her vagina and stroked herself with it several times before sinking down with a sigh, until she was fully impaled on its length. She then started to ride, slowly at first, sliding up and down along the whole of Mark's shaft, and then with increasing urgency, moaning and crying in her mounting passion.

Alongside me Susie was plunging the dildo in and out of her hot love tunnel in rhythm with Sandra, her whimpers and groans rising in harmony with Sandra's in an expression of deepest delight. I could tell from the way her body was shaking that she was already having a series of mini orgasms, mounting up to the tumultuous climax that would soon rip through her body. I had reached the stage where my own orgasm could not be long delayed, a delicious warmth spreading up from my groin into my throbbing cock and down into my legs, which were tense with pent up sexual energy.

All four of us came almost simultaneously. As Mark pumped his seed deep into his wife's womb, I ejaculated rope after rope of hot semen across my belly and onto my chest in a climax of shattering intensity. Sandra and Susie both cried out in unison, as the exquisite sensations of their final climaxes overwhelmed their senses and took them into the land of extreme sexual bliss.

Once we had recovered from our first amazing sexual experience as members of Exstasis, Susie and I kissed, and having cleaned ourselves up, prepared to leave our room, deeply satisfied. Sandra and Mark snuggled up on the bed and fell into a languorous sleep, the screen separating the two rooms turning opaque.

When we left we were both still in a state of high arousal, and in the car on the way home Susie lifted her skirt, and, putting one hand inside her panties, began to play with her clitoris, whilst unzipping my trousers with the other to stroke my cock.

As soon as the front door to our home was shut, she slipped out of her skirt, and leaning forwards to support herself on the stairs, pulled her panties aside and growled excitedly, "Fuck me now, my darling, fuck me hard and fast."

I didn't need any further encouragement, and swiftly dropping my trousers and pants, plunged my throbbing shaft between her engorged labia and deep into her hot velvety hole, which was already well lubricated with her juices. We were so sexually charged up that we both came after I had thrust in and out of her pulsing vagina no more than a dozen times. I groaned in ecstasy as I pumped another load of hot spunk deep into her womb, while Susie screamed her delight as waves of pleasure ripped through her body.

*****

The following day we went online on the club's secure website in order to reserve future sessions. As there were only six bedrooms and thirty six direct viewing rooms, we were unable to find any vacant slots for watching for four weeks, and there wasn't an available bedroom for just over two months. However, there were twenty four viewing booths on the third floor, and we were able to book two sessions a week for the next four weeks.

We also discovered that there was a facility on the website where you could share pictures with either individually named, or all club members. There were two messages for us, one from Mrs. Jones, with a photograph of her being fucked doggy fashion by her husband, and another from Mr. Smith of his wife, Edna, riding the Sybian whilst giving him a blow job.

I will skip over the next few weeks, except to say that we found watching other members in the throes of sexual passion very exciting, especially when we managed to book one of the viewing rooms. On each occasion, when we got home we fucked with an intensity of sexual arousal that we had not experienced since the early years of our marriage, before children and work had become our first priority.

We also posted some explicit pictures of ourselves to all the members, and received many in return, as well as messages of appreciation and encouragement.

*****

Finally, after weeks of mounting tension and anticipation, the night arrived for our first time as performers. A couple of hours before leaving for the club, I took a Cialis tablet, and we both showered and shaved our respective pudenda. We had discussed whether to use the Sybian, but had decided on this first occasion to start with oral sex, and when we were both really aroused and ready, to move straight on to fucking.

When we were changed and entered our bedroom, we discovered that there were two switches for each of the viewing rooms on a small panel in the bed head. One switch controlled the glass between the performers and watchers, and had three positions - for mirrored, transparent or opaque. The other also had three positions, allowing us to choose between two-way sound transmission, one-way only, or to turn it off altogether. We chose to be able to see and hear those members watching us in all six viewing rooms, as well as being seen and heard ourselves - maximum exposure as we put it to each other.

At first, although excited, we were both very nervous and didn't really know how to begin. We turned the lights down to a more romantic level, and I sat in one of the chairs, with Susie on my knee. My heart was beating so hard; it was so exciting to have people watching us, and I was as hard as stone. We started to kiss, gentle romantic kisses to start with, but gradually becoming more passionate. I undid her robe and I could hear the heavier breathing around us. I gently fondled and stroked her breasts, exposing their beauty and fullness to the six couples watching us, to murmurs and sighs of appreciation. As our desire mounted, our breathing became heavier, and our tongues met in sensual desire, sometimes the tips just touching, then intertwining, and then exploring each other's mouths. Susie started to nibble my lips, and I responded by pinching and tweaking her nipples, which were by now erect and standing proud.

virusman
virusman
313 Followers
12