Club Fang - Kelly's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly is about to start work in a very unusual nightclub.
6.4k words
3.42
15k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly Graysmark never knew that the Club she auditioned as a Pole Dancer was owned and run by a Vampire. She had no idea that most of his staff were monsters who could pass themselves off as humans and that all his clientele were Monsters who liked to fuck humans, both male and female.

The vain 21 year old considered herself sophisticated and worldly wise. She was a great dancer with a great body. Okay so her long hair was dyed blonde but she had sparkling blue eyes and a fantastic pair of jugs that looked like two bouncing tanned beach balls with an added bonus of two tits that were the sizes of cherries.

Her mum's boyfriend couldn't get enough of them, she grinned as she thought about Paul, he couldn't get enough of her period that was why her mum had kicked her out for the second time in her young and slutty life. She'd been lucky, her friend Vanessa had a flat in London and she had moved in with her. Paul had given her some money to help her out in London, and then put her on the coach, but not before he got a goodbye present in the disabled toilets at the coach station.

Kelly licked her lips; it wasn't her fault she liked sex, she had a high sex drive, her mum was a fucking hypocrite, having a go at her for having it off with Paul. I mean Kelly's father was a guy she had fucked up against a wall in an alley for God's sake! She didn't know his name only he had shagged her on her 18th birthday, popped her cherry and knocked her up in the same breath. Not that her mum and told her this, her mum's cousin Doreen had told her.

The name of the Club should have given Kelly an idea that it was not an ordinary club; Club Fang pretty much says it all. It was in a basement, no windows, or natural lighting and the décor was expensive but dark. Its owner a one Darius Ryder had liked her a lot and offered her job pole dancing 5 nights a week.

He was a very charming man and very candid. Was she willing to do extras in the club? Was she ever?

The barman gave her a charming smile after her audition. Ryder had told she could have a drink at the bar, "You dance well" he had said when she had slid onto a leather bar stool and she had nodded her head curtly. She wasn't interested in making friend with the hired help, "I'm Banjo by the way."

She ordered her drink and ignored his compliment. Why would he think she was interested in his name? He was just a fucking barman. She wanted a large class of coke; she didn't like alcohol when she was auditioning. The Barman handed her the drink. Their eyes met and she suddenly found that she couldn't move her gaze away from his face. He had the most beautiful green eyes, and his lips were the colour rich red cherries.

"You need to learn some manners" he said taking her by surprise, and then he added in a hard voice, "Show me your tits now you little whore,"

Her eyes widened in shock at his words. He had called her a whore! The bastard, how dare he, she started to tell him to fuck off but she couldn't, instead she found herself, lifting her lycra top over her breasts and he smiled at her.

"Nice tits for a whore," he said and she found herself smiling even though inside she was horrified. What did he mean nice tits for a whore? She most certainly was not a whore!

"Thank you," she heard herself said and she gave him a sweet little smile and licked her lips. She was stunned by her response. He had just asked her to show him her tits, called her a whore again and she was thanking him! What was going on? Her face reddened and she stared to pull her top down when he said, "No, let my friend see your tits, Joplin!"

Joplin turned out to be another barman, tall, handsome, with a well-muscled body, jet black hair and eyes. Eyes as mesmerizing as those of his friend. He came over and inspected Kelly's breasts. She held her top over them and he smiled.

"Very nice tits," he agreed.

"For a whore," Banjo said, "Not bad at all" he laughed, "Look! She's blushing, isn't funny Joplin, all the whores we meet in this place suddenly become all virginal on us! Bet she has had more up her than the M1 motorway!"

Kelly's face went scarlet. He wasn't far wrong on that. Kelly was young but she was well used. After losing her virginity on her 18th birthday in a park she had made herself readily available, but only to the best looking boys on the block. She didn't just go with anyone...well that wasn't entirely true, she had done it with quite a few guys who weren't that good looking but they had paid for the privilege of getting into her panties.

Kelly squirmed, she felt really strange, her body was both hot and cold and her crotch contracted painfully between her legs.

"Mind if I have a feel of your tits?" Joplin said.

"No!" she wanted to shout but she found herself saying in a bright and very friendly voice, "Yes, go right ahead, would your friend like a feel too."

"Don't mind if I do," Banjo said in an affable voice and he came from behind the bar and with his friend they started to fondle her breasts. Kelly was stunned. What was going on? Why was she letting them do this? They had big hands and they expertly fondled, squeezed and plucked at her breasts. Despite the outrage that she was not able to voice, her body responded to their touch.

She found her breath coming out in short pants and her crotch went into spasm. She licked her lips as she watched the two men play with her breasts.

When Banjo leaned over and began to rapidly roll his tongue around her nipple, Kelly thought she was going to slide off the stool. Her eyes grew larger as she watched him lick, lap, roll his tongue around her nipple and the suck it.

He smiled and said, "Hey Joplin, come and join me, this little whore likes her tits being sucked."

Kelly almost passed out when two tongues began to roll over the same nipple. She grabbed hold of the bar and cried out in pleasure.

"Gentlemen" the smooth voice of Mr Ryder invaded Kelly's brain and her face went scarlet when she saw him watching them with an amused smile on his lips; she started to try and apologize but he ignored her, "Gentlemen, if you really must play with the merchandise please take it out back and do it there, the club will be opening soon"

Kelly's mouth fell open in shock. Merchandise? It? What was she, a slab of meat?

"And from now Miss Graysmark," Ryder said to her, his eyes glowing almost gold as he looked at her

"You only ever come into this part of the club if you are working on the stage, no using the front door, Banjo will show you the back entrance that you will use from now on, understand?"

"Yes," Kelly said nodding her head vigorously, "Yes of course."

"Good" Ryder said briskly, "The extras you provide will be in other parts of the club, don't let me catch you in here at any other time other than when you are stripping and pole dancing, you only mix and mingle in the designated area, I haven't hired you to service our high class clientele, you are very much low end goods, remember that."

"Of course," Kelly said and she watched in stunned amazement as Ryder walked away. Why wasn't she protesting about how had spoken to her? And what did he mean she was low end goods? She was a class act. Hadn't Paul always said she was a classy piece of ass?

Joplin then pushed Kelly off the stool before she could say anything, "Take it out back Banjo, I'll join you later, I've got some things to do."

"I'm not an it!" Kelly wanted to wail, "I'm not." But all she could do was smile sweetly and feel strangely disjointed, like she was two people inside of her own head.

"Okay" Banjo said and he took Kelly's arm and pulled her behind the bar and through a door that lead out into a long corridor. Kelly started to say that this wasn't on and she was going to leave right now but she found herself moving eagerly with barman, excited and bewildered at the same time.

Banjo opened a door to a darkened room in the long corridor and shoved her through it, he wasn't gentle and she literally fell through the door and then she squealed because he used his foot to make her propel faster and she sprawled face first onto the floor.

"You need to move faster," he said as she started to protest and she scrambled to her knees.

"Sorry," she said meekly and her head swam, why was she apologizing; he had just booted her up the ass! She got up and followed him, rubbing her bottom as she did, tears welling up in her eyes. That had hurt but instead of protesting she heard herself say, "Thank you for making me move faster."

"I'm not wasting one of the private rooms on a cheap whore like you, this will do" Banjo said opening a door in the corridor, "This will do." He shoved her into it roughly. The room was a broom closet with shelving and cleaning items in it. Kelly spluttered in anger and outrage at his words. She wasn't a cheap whore! Why did he keep calling her that? How dare he! But before she could protest Banjo was right behind her and he cupped her breasts, and began to kiss her neck.

Her protests died on her lips. Her hands covered his hands and she moaned in pleasure. His green eyes seemed to glow in the darkness of the broom closet. She blinked. There must be a low wattage colored bulb on in the room, yes that was it! One of his hands slid off her breasts and moved down her side and began to stroke her inner thigh.

"Do you do this with all the cheap whores like me that you meet?" Kelly heard herself say and she was shocked by her words. Why had she said that! She most certainly was NOT a cheap whore!

"No," he said as he slid his fingers into her thong and began to work his hand between her legs, "I only do this with the cheapest whores on offer in the club and you Kelly are as cheap as they come, Mr Ryder said you made cheap and nasty look even more cheap and nasty"

How dare they? Kelly was outraged but she was also confused because she was smiling broadly, she moved her head and began to gently kiss his throat and then she gasped because his hand was fully between her legs and he began to masturbate her.

"Define cheapest" she gasped and she arched her back.

"Free blow jobs for the punters," he said and bit her neck. It was a sharp briefly painful pinch that made her gasp. He lapped at her neck for a moment or two and then added, "You Kelly will pole dance for our rougher clients, and afterwards give them blow jobs in the toilet, you might even get knocked up and if you're really lucky you'll get a nick name, probably Cum Face Kelly because most of your customers are going to covering your slutty little face with spunk, you're going to be very popular I suspect."

Kelly's bucked harder on his hand; his words had turned her on big time. She couldn't understand it, he was telling her that she was going to be giving free blow job to rough punters in the toilet, that her face was going to become a spunk depository and that she could end up getting knocked up but instead of being horrified she was now juicing up so much Banjo was practically fisting her cunt. She'd never do that! Fucking Paul in the coach room toilet had been a "goodbye thing" she had loved him and wanted him to remember her after she'd gone! Tears momentarily welled up in her eyes.

Banjo bit the other side of her neck and lapped at it again. Kelly felt dizzy, she let out a long moan, she felt strange and empty, like someone had just put their hand inside of her head and taken what little strength of mind she had and replaced it with acquiesce and contentment. She found herself smiling broadly, all her anger and outrage at what had been said to her since getting her drink at the bar.

She ran her tongue over her moist lips. She wondered why she had been so upset. Of course she was a Whore. And Banjo was right, she was a cheap little whore at that. There was nothing at all classy about her. She liked what he was doing to her, she wanted to do it and it felt great. Really great. Like the time with those three Australians in the alley of the club last week, she'd enjoyed sucking them off. Really enjoyed it.

Free blow jobs for punters would be great fun, and she would be over the moon if she got to be called Cum face Kelly, "Do you like biting girls?" she purred.

"Yes, I do" he said and it was then she came. She bucked so hard on his hand she thought she was going to pass out. She let out a wail of "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!" as she orgasmed and her juices flowed out of her body and Banjo crushed her howl of pleasure away by sucking on her mouth and letting her taste his deliciousness. His mouth had a sweet metal taste that she couldn't get enough of. He let her drop onto her hands and knees.

She was gasping for breath, her head was spinning and at that moment she knew she was in love and that she would do whatever Banjo wanted her to do, not only do it but do it willingly and enjoy it fully. He was her Master, he owned her, she belonged to him, she would do whatever he wanted her to do.

She heard him chuckle softly and then he was lifting her off the floor, he was incredibly strong. He lifted her so that her spread out thighs was level with the bottom part of his face.

He guided her arms to two padded out railings that were jutting out of the wall and she felt a seat slide under her bottom and click into place.

Kelly remembered thinking it was an odd place to put a seat and railings so far up a wall and she heard him say, "This is a feeding station Kelly, don't worry we won't drain you, you're too valuable for that, but you're here to provide a service, anyone wants to feed on you, you come in here and you put out.."

"Okay," she said and then she gasped because he kissed her inner thigh and then bit it. She bucked on the seat, felt herself go hot and cold and then she felt him lapping hard at her inner thigh. He moved head and began to lap at her cunt. His tongue was long, thick and powerful.

He licked, he lapped, he sucked, he pounded into her rippling love hole and she bucked up and down on the seat, a cry of stunned pleasure exploding out of her body. As he tongue fucked her into another orgasm Kelly found herself floating on a cloud of remembrance of the many sexual encounters she had, had since she was 18.

She thought of Paul and she felt her eyes go misty. Then there was Ali and Hassan who ran the Kebab shop in town, God those boys knew how to get her rocks off. Ali had introduced her to anal sex, he loved to fuck her ass and she had loved him fucking her ass. Hassan had been a pussy boy, so it was only natural they'd share her and she was happy to be shared, especially if there was a free meal thrown in afterwards.

The night she lost her virginity was the most memorable. Her body went hot and cold at his memory. It was her birthday, and she'd got rip roaring drunk despite it being a school night. She'd argued with her best friend who she was out with and decided to walk home through the park on her own at midnight. She didn't know their names, or who they were, but she remembered there were three of them and they dragged her into the bushes into a clearing and then she was thrown on her back and her top was roughly pulled up and her bra was dragged over her tits. The cool night air rippled over her body, it was dark in the clearing and all she could see were dark shadows. She had opened her mouth to scream but a hand clamped over her mouth and she had instinctively clutched at the hands trying to pull them free.

She couldn't kick out because someone was holding her legs and then his mouth was on her left tit and the man stopping her from screaming had a good feel of her other tit. She struggled and managed to pull the hand briefly from her mouth to cry out, "Please don't! It's my birthday today!" The hand clamped over her mouth again and her legs were forced apart by the man holding her legs.

Tears welled up in her eyes but at the same time her chest started to feel really strange, the man sucking on her tit was rolling his tongue over her nipple and making little grunting noises and the man feeling up her other tit was squeezing, pinching and pulling on her breast in a way that made her wish she could beg him to be a bit rougher because it felt so good.

She felt her panties being pulled down, she tried to close her legs, she really did but the man forced them apart and lowered his head began to lap at her cunt. He had a tongue like Banjo's. Her unsullied love hole contracted and spasmed under his ministrations and her body began to buck on the ground.

The men had had not said anything, at least not then, they had not even threatened her, but she heard the one fondling her breast, laugh softly and say in a husky voice, "She likes it."

More tears leaked out of her eyes. The shame she felt was overpowering. She was no longer as drunk as she had been. She knew what happening to her. She was in the process of being raped. The man fondling her breast leaned over her face, he had yellow eyes she remembered, but it was so dark in the clearing because of the foliage and bushes she couldn't make out his or his friends features,

"You might as well relax and enjoy it," he said softly, his breath smelt of hot metal, a bit like Banjo's in fact, "You're going to be here for a while" He relaxed his grip on her mouth and she whimpered into his fingers, "It's my birthday, please, I'm only 18."

He didn't reply but put his mouth on hers and forced her to kiss him. It became a bit of blur after that but the man kissing her had undone his pants and forced her to take his cock into her mouth.

She had tried to spit it out, she had done but to no avail. He rocked on her face, moving up and down steadily until finally her lips could touch his balls. As this was happening the man who had been lapping at her unsullied love hole took her virginity. She was soaking wet so this helped him push his way in.

However she was tight down below and he was big. Very big. She bucked up and down like a fast moving car piston, unable to scream, instead she found herself kissing the balls of the man who was sitting on her face. She kissed them frantically, not only kissed them but lapped at them as if she was cleaning them for him. She felt her cunt walls stretching, her legs being pulled wide apart, the pressure was incredible.

And then she no longer had a cherry. The man between her legs was thrusting in and out, and her tits were being sucked and fondled and her mouth was playing host to a cock and balls that she couldn't stop kissing and licking.

Tears flowed down her peachy cheeks, she sobbed, whimpered and gurgled but finally she gave up fighting, for the man was right, she might as well enjoy it. She swallowed everything pumped into her mouth by the man above her and obeyed him when he told her lick him clean. When he popped out of her mouth she didn't scream. What was the point? The man thrusting between her legs finally came and blew a huge spunk load inside of her. He didn't bother withdrawing. She was by then completely naked.

Each of the men had cum down her throat, she had swallowed so much spunk she was bloated; her now not so virginal love hole was well and truly broken in and her ass, well she now knew that it could be used for other things other than just shitting. Each of them had also nibbled on her inner thighs now and then which she found she had really liked.

The men had been far from gentle with her; they cuffed her and called her names that made her blush, they had slapped her breasts, making her squeal and cry and they had laughed at her tears.

"Please!" she sobbed, "You're hurting me!" The slap to the face made her cry more and one of the men said.

"What hurts more? Your tits being slapped or your face?"

"My face!" she wept and he slapped her face again making her howl in shock. Snot and tears ran down her face, she was gasping for breath. He slapped her face again and she screamed. Slap after slap followed, hard slaps that made her cry even more.

12