Club Fucker 01: Ariel Winter

Story Info
After a fight, Ariel goes to a club with revenge in mind.
3.1k words
4.48
33.6k
45
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 03/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RTM
RTM
191 Followers

DISCLAIMER

This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction only and is not to be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you would like to provide constructive feedback, please contact me via the CONTACT tab on my Literotica profile.

Codes: MF, CONS, ORAL, ANAL

*

The music reverberated around the club as Ariel danced in her own little world. The increased exposure in the limelight had had its positives; the job offers were flying in, but it also had its negatives. One of which was the strain it put on her relationship.

Laurent had been becoming increasingly jealous and possessive of her, he didn't like how she was being courted by the paparazzi and getting the attention of other men. 'He'd hate to see me now' Ariel thought to herself as she grinded into the latest random guy dancing behind her.

The argument earlier in the day had got very heated when she came back at him. Usually she was passive during these times but his accusation of her cheating on him had thrown her into a blind rage. He'd spent plenty of time modelling half naked with gorgeous girls and could stick it in them at anytime.

After storming off; she'd made a decision to go out, get wasted and get fucked. If Laurent thought she was an adulterer, she would be and she'd make sure he knew about it. Ariel had grouped up a few girls she knew and they went out in force to Glabas, one of the newest clubs in town.

She rubbed her arse into the guy behind her, she didn't know what he looked like and she didn't care. All she cared for was his cock that had got harder and harder as she continued to grind. Ariel leaned her head back and placed a kiss on his lips.

"That's a nice start." she said as she turned towards him.

"And how do you want it to end it?"

"Preferably screaming with pleasure." she replied as her hand traced his chest. "Feels hard."

"I work out a little."

Ariel smiled at his reply. She could sense he was cocky and he didn't seem bothered by who she was. Her eyes dropped down his body as she grabbed his t-shirt and started to lift it up.

"I wonder what's here." Ariel said as she slid her hands up his body.

She felt the muscles of his abdomen tense up as her fingers ran along it. The smile on her face grew as she enjoyed the feel, he had a better body than Laurent.

"Why don't you use your tongue!" the guy suggested.

Ariel gave him an unsure look before she lowered herself down onto her knees. Leaning in close, Ariel stuck her tongue out and licked along his muscles. He let out a moan as Ariel closed her eyes and let herself loose on his muscles.

Her hand had drifted down to her crotch and she rubbed her pussy through her thong. Her skirt had ridden up as she had kneeled so had easy access to her moist pussy. She looked up at the guy who had a massive grin on his face.

"Why don't we find somewhere more private?" he suggested as he held her hand to her.

Ariel took it and followed him off the dance floor. They reached the side of the club and spotted a disabled toilet. The guy looked around to make sure no one was around before entering into the room, pulling Ariel in behind him. He locked the door before leaning his back against it and looking at her.

"I'm Ariel."

"I know who you are, you're on that TV show."

"Yeah, Modern Family. You watch it?"

"Seen it a few times but I'm not a regular watcher." he replied as he eyed her up. "More interested in those selfies you keep putting up on social media."

"You like them?"

"Yeah," he said as he rubbed the outline of his enlarged penis. "been wondering what it looks like close up."

Ariel gave a little giggle before looking down. She lowered the top of her dress down to reveal more of her cleavage before spinning around to give him a good view of her ass, stopping to shake it at him.

"What do you think?"

"That it'd look good bouncing on my cock."

"That cock felt nice when I was rubbing against it. Show it to me!" Ariel demanded.

The guy looked at her face to see if she was serious. He nodded his head before removing his t-shirt, giving her a full look at his athletic body. She felt a tinge in her pussy as she watched him undo his shoes and socks, placing them off to the side. He undid his belt and jeans, teasing her as he slid them down to reveal his hard cock in the tight boxers.

"What's your name?" she burst out.

"Does it matter?"

She smiled at how anonymous this was going to be as he lowered his boxers to reveal the top of his stem. He stopped just short of lowering them down fully.

"Take your dress off first, leave the heels."

Ariel bit down on her finger before moving her hand to her back and sliding down the zipper. She was proud of her ass, more so than her breasts, which she saw as a hindrance, and wanted that to be the first thing he saw. She turned around to show her back to him and finished lowering the zipper.

Ariel turned her head to look at him and winked. She knew she had him enthralled with her body, her plan was working perfectly. Ariel leaned forward to stick her ass out as lowered the dress dropped down to the floor.

Ariel shook her thong clad ass at him as she saw his reflection in the mirror, he was licking his lips as he rubbed his cock to make it harder. She reached around rubbed her ass cheeks before running her finger from her arsehole along her pussy slit. She could feel the wetness of the thong and knew she needed to get fucked.

"Enough teasing Ariel, come suck this cock!" the guy said.

Ariel stood back to her full height and walked over to him. Stopping immediately in front of him, Ariel leaned up and kissed his lips as her hands dropped to his boxers.

"As you wish." Ariel said with a smile as she dropped to her knees.

As she hit the ground, Ariel lowered the guys boxer shorts and his dick popped out. Licking her lips, Ariel took it in her hands and started to stroke it.

"Don't be shy, you won't hurt it." he said as he looked down on her.

She looked up at him and smiled.

"Don't worry, i don't want to hurt it. It's bigger than my boyfriend's, I want to worship it."

"Boyfriend? And what would he say if he saw you now?"

"Who gives a shit? He accused me of cheating so in gonna get me some. And you can do anything you want!"

The guys face lit up as she said that, he had a celebrity at his cock who'd let him do anything. He gave a chuckle as Ariel took a strong hold of his cock and popped it into her mouth. She run her tongue along the head, getting it as wet as she could.

"Your mouth feels so warm."

Ariel took the comment as a good thing as she moved her mouth forward onto the cock, taking half of it into her mouth. She sucked down on it hard, a loud squelching noise emitting from her mouth.

He looked down as Ariel took the cock out of the mouth and run her tongue along the underside. She gave out a little giggle as the cock rubbed along her chin. Suddenly, he grabbed hold of his cock and whipped it against her face. She looked at him with her eyes wide with shock.

"You did say anything."

Ariel took a moment to think and shrugged her shoulders. She smiled at him and nodded as he reached around and allowed the cock to whip her in the face again. This time something ignited inside of her and she grabbed his cock and stuck it straight back into her mouth.

Ariel was determined to get the whole length in her mouth as she moved the cock in and out. The spittle produced enmasse in her mouth as she rubbed her tongue along the cock.

"Oh God, that feels so nice. You must love slobbering all over a cock."

Ariel just looked up at him with the cock on her mouth as she sucked on it. She held the head of his cock in her mouth tightly as she sucked on it solely.

"Oh God." he moaned as he lowered his hand into her head and rubbed her hair.

Ariel smiled with the cock in her mouth as the guy moaned; his hand on her head but not forcing her to take more. Her tongue wrapped around his cock as her lips pressed hard against the skin, making a point of squelching louder.

"Oh my, you gotta stop or I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

As he finished her sentence, Ariel took the cock out if her mouth and gave it a little stroke as she held it in her hand. She looked up at him with a wanton look.

"Just stay there." Ariel said as she got back onto her feet.

Ariel walked away from him to the other side of the room. She swung her ass from side to side, knowing he was staring, and stopped just short of the wall. She reached behind to undo her bra and threw it to the side. Ariel turned around to face him and put her back against the wall. Even though she didn't like her breasts, she knew he would and she intended on getting plenty of attention.

The guy walked forward to join her and he kissed her passionately. He run his tongue along her mouth as his hand instinctively went to her breast, grabbing her nipple. Ariel let out a little yelp as she felt him tug. She'd never been that rough with Laurent but could tell she was going to enjoy it with this guy.

He lowered his mouth down to her neck and bit lightly, eliciting a moan from Ariel. She felt the hair stand up in the back of her neck as he kissed and nibbled her. She knew her neck was very sensitive but that's not what she desired right now.

Pushing him back, Ariel turned her back to him again and pressed her breasts against the cold wall.

"My ass, eat my ass!" Ariel said

He dropped down onto his knees and he came face to face with her ass. He enjoyed looking at it earlier, big and shapely, and he leaned forward to give it a kiss. Knowing what she wanted, he grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart, holding her thong to the side. Leaning in, he run his tongue along her arsehole as Ariel pushed her ass back towards him.

"Oh yeah, just there. Ohhh, that feels good!" Ariel moaned.

Hearing the happiness in Ariel's voice, the guy decided to be a bit more adventurous. Moving his right hand, he brought his middle finger down under her ass and started to run it along her pussy slit.

"Mmmm..' Ariel moaned.

Feeling he'd got her where he wanted, he started to rub her arsehole with his thumb. Attacking her with a triple threat by kissing her arse softly, he could feel Ariel start to buck her hips. He extended his finger up to rub her clit when he could feel her hand join his.

"Loosen me up, I need to get fucked." Ariel said as she looked down at him. "You can guess where to put it."

Taking the cue he took his hand away from her pussy; she could sort her clit out so he could focus on her ass. Ariel let out a moan as she ran a finger over her clit, tensing her body as she felt his finger enter her ass.

"You don't have to be gentle, I'm used to anal." Ariel said.

The guy smiled at her as he withdrew his finger and spat on it. He rubbed the spittle onto his middle and index fingers before bringing them back down to her hole. He slowly slid his fingers into her arse and was taken aback by how quickly it loosened up.

"Wow, you must love a cock up there."

" Yeah..." Ariel replied between moans. " So hurry up, I need to get fucked."

He looked around to see her fingers working hard on her pussy. He didn't want her to orgasm before he got to fuck her so quickly added a third finger. He motioned his hand in and out of her arsehole to continue to loosen her up.

He knew the time was right when she grabbed his cock and started to lather it with her juices.

"Do it!" Ariel commanded.

He grabbed his cock and slid it into her ass, only allowing the head to go in first. Ariel gasped as she felt his cock in her; enjoying the feel of it. Placing his hand on the small of her back, he moved her body so she was bent over slightly. He started thrust his cock into her ass, allowing it to go into her inch by inch.

"How does that feel slut?" he asked as he rubbed her ass.

"So good!" Ariel moaned.

Ariel continued to rub her pussy, knowing that the combination was going to lead to her cumming shortly. He rubbed her ass a bit more before pulling back his hand and spanking it hard.

"Yes harder!"

He didn't know if Ariel meant the fucking or the spanking so he made both harder.

"Oh yes! That's it! Fuck my slut ass!" Ariel moaned louder.

He enjoyed how much she seemed to love the rough stuff. He pushed his cock into her ass more, getting almost his entire length into her.

She wasn't as tight as he expected but he could feel the friction get closer. Her fingers occasionally stroked his balls as they dropped lower from stroking her pussy.

"Oh God, so good. I'm close to cumming.." Ariel moaned. "Harder... rougher..."

As she moaned, the guy grabbed her hair and yanked it back hard. She screamed out as he did and rolled her eyes back to look above and see his eyes. Ariel was full of wanton desire and was enjoying being manhandled. He pulled back his hand smacked her ass with full force, a red hand print remaining. Ariel let out a grunt as she pushed back onto his cock. She loved the feel of her arse being filled and rubbed her clit harder, wanting her orgasm to come.

He pushed his cock into her harder, he wanted to cum but didn't know where yet. He moaned out loud as he thrust into her, yanking her hair back every time.

"Take it you little slut " he shouted at her.

Ariel rubbed harder as her pussy filled with wetness. She planted her arms onto the wall as her orgasm took over body, a scream that matured into silence filled up the room.

The shudder that her body produced reverberated down onto his cock. He knew his own was close and quickly pulled out of her. Ariel recovered from her orgasm and looked over his shoulder at him.

"What the shit?!" she shouted at him.

"I'm not cumming in your arse. Onto your knees you little celebrity slut!" he commanded.

Ariel turned around and looked directly at the guy. He licked his lips as he held his cock at her and she knew he only looked at her as a sex toy. She was surprised by how comfortable she felt by it and lowered herself onto her knees in front of him. He took a step forward and stroked his cock quickly. They'd been in the room for a while and he knew people would be wondering where they were.

He took another step so his cock was practically touching her face. Striking hard, he nodded to her to close her eyes. He lowered his other hand onto her head it into place. Closing his eyes, he leaned his and shot his cum directly onto her face.

The first streak caught her on the nose and hung down as the remaining wads landed on her forehead. He closed his eyes knowing the rest would find their target and let out a breath.

As the cum finished shooting, he pulled her head forward and forced her to take his cock in her mouth. She sucked the remaining cum off as some of it dripped down her face. Feeling happy with his pleasure, he pulled his cock out and looked at her.

"Now I don't think your boyfriend would happy with my cum rolling down your face."

"Quite frankly I don't care what he thinks. I got mine!" Ariel replied with a giggle.

"Yeah you did. You want me to buy you a drink?"

"No, I only wanted your cock. You've done what I needed you for."

Ariel walked over to her bra and put it back on. She was happy with how her night had turned out and she had gotten her revenge. She rubbed the remaining cum into her skin, which gave her a shiny glow, and put her bra back on. As she grabbed her dress, Ariel turned around to see he was leaving. He gave her a wink as he closed the door and Ariel quickly toddled over to lock it.

She imagined what a nightmare it would be if she was caught in her underwear just after getting fucked in a disabled toilet. She slid her dress up and looked at herself in the mirror. She lowered it down to show a bit more cleavage and pressed her lips to it.

Leaving only a lip print, she walked out of the disabled toilet and headed towards the bar. She looked for her friends when her eyes spotted Laurent in the club. He was unaware of what was going on as Bella Thorne was dancing sexily for him.

"Right, time to sort this skinny bitch out!"

RTM
RTM
191 Followers