Club Inzest 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers

"Oh yeahh, wait until you see Teri in action!" Sienna sighed dreamily. "Poor Daddy -- I bet he'd love to fuck you."

"Oh, I'll give him that chance!" Jena said naughtily.

"Mom will have to give the okay."

"Really? Well maybe I'll disobey and earn my first punishment," Jena smiled sweetly.

"You're going to fit in very nicely around here!" Sienna beamed. "Come on, let's go upstairs. It's been almost a half hour."

The girls made their way upstairs to Claire's plush bedroom. Jena could see it was lit by candlelight, when she entered the room with Sienna behind her, she saw Aunt Claire on the bed wearing a cream chiffon negligee, with stockings and heels. Beside her brunette aunt was Teri, who was breathtaking in a light mauve outfit and bedroom slippers. Both women smiled brightly when the girls entered.

"Come in Jena darling, don't be afraid, we won't bite." Claire said.

"Much!" Teri added in her soft, sultry voice.

Claire held her arms open to her niece, while Sienna cuddled in close to Teri. The two blonde's kissed, both tanned and sexy, although Teri's tan was a bit darker -- Jena wondered if her natural skin tone was a shade or two darker. That was all forgotten as Claire's lips brushed her neck. She felt her lusts rising again.

"You're very responsive, you little nymph -- look at your nipples, they're like Pencil Erasers," Claire pointed out to her niece. Jena's nipples were indeed stiff and erect, Claire nipped one lightly. A twinge of pain went through Jena, but her pussy got wetter almost immediately. She looked over to see her cousin already entwined with beautiful Teri, her mauve lingerie askew and her body began licked and stroked by her younger lover.

"They're beautiful, aren't they -- both of them?" Claire smiled as she gently fondled Jena's breasts and continued her foreplay with her niece.

"Ohhh -- yes, they are -- sooo beautiful, Auntie Claire -- keep that up, please, don't stop!" Jena sighed dreamily.

"I'm a very lucky woman, to have them both -- some days I don't know which one I want to fuck more. Lucky me, I don't have to make that choice!" Claire chuckled as her niece kissed her back. Jena was already showing good instincts and had nice, soft lips.

Claire pulled Jena down on the bed with her and they were beside Teri and Sienna. Claire and her lover shared a quick kiss, then turned back to their partners and began showing the younger women why there was no substitute for experience. Claire spread her niece's slim legs wide apart and fastened her lips to the pretty cunt, her attack was significantly fiercer than her daughter's, but her mouth was equally soft. Her tongue though -- it was as if it were a separate entity, it slithered all over Jena's pussy and drew juices from the pretty girl's sweet pussy that were soaking the sheets.

"You are absolutely beautiful, my naughty little Princess," Claire sighed as she moved them around so they could sixty-nine. "We're going to love having you stay with us, we'll have such nice times."

"I already am, Auntie Claire. Will I be able to make it with Teri too?" Jena asked.

"Certainly -- there's no time like the present. Teri darling, let's switch partners. Come to Mommy, Sienna darling -- let's have a nice incestuous fuck while these two sluts get acquainted."

It had all happened so fast -- in the space of one short evening, Jena had gone from being a lesbian virgin to having 3 lovers, all of them lovely in their own way. Tanned, sexy Teri was whispering in Jena's ear all the lewd things she wanted to do to the girl. All of them sounded nice to Jena, she also became a more active participant, loving Teri with her mouth and fingers and wriggling and rubbing her body against Teri's.

"Oh Mom, you just love my pussy, don't you slut?" Sienna snarled as her parent's knowing tongue darted in and out of her cunt.

"Of course, my little slut baby, Mommy loves your cunt and tits and ass. Why do you think I taught you all these naughty perversions?" Claire replied.

"I have such a sexy Mommy!" Sienna said, coming up for air from the mother-daughter lickfest. Jena could only marvel at the uninhibited way her aunt and cousin made love and all the other games going on beside her, but her mind and body were too occupied at pleasing and being pleased by Teri to think beyond that.

Their games went on well into daybreak. Jena asked her aunt if she could find a nice man to fuck and lose her cherry ... maybe Uncle B? Her Aunt Claire said they could handle that too, so she got out a large, flesh-colored strap on and took Jena's virginity while she licked both Sienna and Teri's cunts. Jena knew that she was getting a wonderful sexual education -- and she was determined to be an A-student!

Snuggled up with her cousin in the bedroom they now shared, Jena knew she should be exhausted, but she wasn't. She beckoned to Sienna to join her and her cousin's tight little box lowered to her face. Jena's tongue darted out, she began licking, wondering how much fun she could take. She remembered Claire's comment that her Daddy knew all about the goings-on and wondered -- did she dare be that bold? YES! She would buy something very cute & sexy -- a nice blue teddy she'd seen while shopping last week -- her Daddy wouldn't resist her, she'd easily seduce him into being her first male fuck.

****

Hi all, Micaela again. Claire, Jena and her family are frequent guests at our Club and I've had the pleasure of experiencing her agile little tongue and perverted little mind. Matter of fact, they're having dinner with us tonight and Jena's going to get her first taste of my son Paul's lovely, thick cock.

*

Author's Note: This story is sincerely dedicated to 3 special ladies who should know who they are. My thanks for the inspiration ladies, hope you liked it! - BrettJ

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,731 Followers
12