Club Loving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one swift motion, he slid his hands under her thighs to hold her tightly and stood in one swift motion, managing to keep himself within her as best he could as he took her into his bedroom, sitting on the edge with her to let them both get situated a bit better, her knees sinking into the soft blankets as he moved them backwards a bit so that neither of them fell. The lights went out a moment before the candles that adorned the entire room flamed to life, flickering and casting shadows on the walls to dance along as her body moved with his, his hand on her waist as his other hand rested on her back between her shoulder blades, their lips meeting once more with a soft moan. Gently, they lay so that his back was upon the bed as she moved herself along him, her hands resting above his shoulders as her hair tickled his face and chest as they kissed before he rolled them over so he was atop her once again. He gently took her hands in his own and pressed them into the bed above her head, his fingers entwining with hers and feeling her squeeze gently as her hips rolled up to meet his with each thrust that his body delivered to hers.

"I love you Belladonna," he murmured against her lips as his hips moved in time with his, his steady and slow rhythm returning though each thrust was deep and powerful into her no matter how slow they were, enjoying the way that the head of his cock met her cervix and made her whimper softly against his lips. Tears stung his eyes at the way her kiss turned deep and passionate, he had never thought that she would give him the time of day nor had he ever thought that she would become the center of his universe the way that she had, after all that he had been through, but yet here they were and he knew that her feelings for him were as deep and genuine as his were for her. Every morning that he awoke he thought instantly of her, and he knew that she was his only true love, that he was meant for her and she for him, and though it had taken so long for the two of them to be together, he wouldn't change even a moment of it for the world. She was more than worth the wait, there was nothing in his mind that would ever convince him otherwise, she was the sun and stars, the moon and clouds, and he would willingly give anything and everything to keep her safe and happy, all he could do was hope that she knew this and believed it to be true.

"I love you Neal," she whispered softly against his lips, feeling him release her hands at last and snaking them around his neck to pull him in for a deep, passionate kiss as her fingers slid through his hair and down his back simultaneously, each of his thrusts bringing her closer and closer to the edge. She knew that she wouldn't last much longer with each deep thrust of his hard cock into her tight walls, and she could feel him throbbing, knew that he was holding back until she released first as that was the way that he always was, whether it was sweet and slow, or hard and fast, it never mattered the pace so long as she was in his arms. She raised her hips to meet his once again, kicking the heels off to plant her feet into the bed to help her as her fingertips grazed along his muscular back, her thoughts a jumbled mess of their relationship and all that it had taken in order to get to this point together where she didn't feel any doubts at all. He had been worth the risk and the only thing she would have done differently had she been given the chance was that she would have given into him sooner, no matter what she said or what her demeanor showed, she would have let him into her life the moment that she had come back to Los Angeles.

His thrusts started to become more erratic as he began to lose his rhythm the closer that he came to climax, keeping his held back through magic as he didn't want to let go before she did, it was just the way that he was, always wanting to please her fully in every way that he could before allowing himself any sort of pleasure. His lips found hers once more in a deep kiss as he felt her shiver, knowing that her breathing was becoming more urgent, feeling her so wet around his hard cock as he thrust deeper into her, each thrust faster and harder than the first though he refused to abandon all control entirely as he moved within her. "I'm going to cum," she moaned against his lips, her fingers digging into his back and shoulders as her hips started to thrust into his harder, and a soft smile came to his lips against her own as he thrust harder into her still. Her cries as her hips bucked up into his made him shiver gently against her as he held her close and tight to him, keeping his hips in time the best that he could as she released along his shaft, her slick juices coating him as her back arched from the force of her orgasm.

She whimpered softly as she kept her hips in time with his the best that she could, willing him to release within her, needing to feel his hot, sticky seed as it erupted within her walls now that he had brought her, her fingers sliding over where they had dug into his flesh and feeling him shiver at her touch wich made her smile and give a husky laugh. It was that laugh that brought a cry from his lips as his climax ripped itself from him in a breathless thrust that brought her again, his lips devouring hers hungrily as she clung to him, his fingers gripping the bedsheets above her shoulders as they moved together in their mutual pleasure. Breathless, they kissed chastely once more, rolling onto their sides as a unit with her leg draped over his and his hand resting on her thigh gently as she pressed herself as close to him as she could get once he was no longer within her, their mixed juices dripping down her thighs. She kissed him sleepily, lazily, it had been a long day but she had needed to be with him like this and knew that he needed it just as badly as she had as she felt him slide the blankets down for them to get under them together.

She snuggled into his arms, feeling his lips upon her forehead as she draped an arm over his chest while his wrapped around her shoulders to hold her close, the blankets pooled at their waists as he breathed in the scent of her hair, smiling at the reminiscent smell of jasmine and sunshine that was her and her alone. There was nothing like the scent of not only her hair but of all that she was, and there was never a moment that he didn't crave this smell around him all the time though he never said anything aloud to her about it as he held her close to him still with a soft smile. She kissed his chest softly as she drifted off to sleep at the feel of his fingers curling within her hair, glad to sleep and know that she would awaken in his arms the next morning as sleep took them together at the same time.

12