Club MiXXXer Ch. 01

Story Info
Computer Sal controls the action at mansion swingers party.
10k words
4.5
26.1k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers

Thinking of swinging? There's an app for that! In the new sharing economy, Club MiXXXer will safely hook you up with like-minded couples at a luxury mansion. But, how do you get past your natural inhibitions, who's going to make the first move? You are about to meet Sal, your host for the weekend. Think of Hal, the devious computer in "2001: A Space Odyssey," and let your imagination run wild.

This story is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

Taylor VanCannon.

*

The Article

Edie raised the covers and scooted into bed beside her husband of twenty-two years. His steely gray eyes and square-cut jaw might intimidate his construction foremen, but to her, he was just a pussycat, her pussycat. "Anything good?"

Carl looked up from his iPad and smiled. After all these years, Edie's freckled face always brightened his mood.

He gave her a pat on the thigh. "It's very interesting."

She gave him a light smack on the chest. "And?"

"Okay, you asked for it. It's a news report about a new business, a private club for swingers."

She giggled and reached for his cock. "Looking for a younger model?" Two kids had taken their toll, and she looked every bit of her 44 years. She kept herself fit and didn't carry any extra weight, but there was no hiding the crow's feet that accented her bright eyes. Her jet black hair needed a little help to fight off the gray creeping in.

He rolled onto his side and propped his head up on one hand. He rubbed the other over the thin fabric of her nightgown and reached for her breast, giving it a gentle squeeze. "This old buggy still has a few good miles on it."

His work kept him in shape and he had the abs of a man half his age. At 40 he was already a few years younger than his wife, and his short spiky blond hair only accentuated their age difference. She slipped her fingers under the waistband of his boxers. "So, I'm a classic?"

He slid his hand down and cupped her mound.

"Mmmm," she moaned and pulled her sheer nightie out from under his hand.

He rubbed her neatly trimmed bush and pressed a finger into her wet slit.

"Ahhh," she cooed. She rolled towards him and pushed his shorts down to stroke his hard cock.

He kissed her tenderly and pressed his tongue into her mouth. He pulled her on top and let her guide him in.

She held him tight, nuzzling her face into the crook of his neck. She pumped her hips several times, sliding her slippery tunnel up and down his shaft.

He cupped her tits and nudged her upright. She increased her pace while he thumbed her hard nipples.

She moaned. "Oh fuck, babe, that feels so good."

He bit his lip and pressed himself up into her, matching her humping stroke for stroke. "Hurry, I'm getting close."

She pumped him furiously. She loved watching his expression when he got off.

"Aaaragh," he cried out. He arched his back and jammed his spurting cock deep into her.

She felt his release and slowed her pace, watching his facial muscles contort in ecstasy.

Spent, his body collapsed back into the bed. "Fuck Edie, that felt good. Was I too quick for you?"

She wasn't above lying to him, but she was so far from getting off there didn't seem to be much point. An orgasm would have been nice, but she wasn't disappointed; she enjoyed getting him off. Loving him was good enough. She nuzzled his neck, but still felt awkward telling him it was okay. "Must have been the article."

He laughed. "Maybe... it got me thinking."

"About what?"

"We've talked about if before... you know... swinging."

She propped herself up on her hands. "Carl, that was at least twenty years ago, before we had kids."

"I know, but we did nothing about it back then. Maybe, now that we'er empty nesters..."

She rolled her eyes and lay back down on his chest, keeping his soft cock nestled inside her.

"Oh, come on, read the article; you might find it interesting."

The article was likely responsible for his quick orgasm, and she briefly considered a snarky response, but didn't want to antagonize him. "Tell me about it?"

He gave her a little hug. "Okay, the club arranges parties... sex parties, using the Internet."

Her snark was back. "Oh, the Internet? I should have known. What could go wrong there?"

"Honey, it's not like that. Everything is arranged using the app, and the company has taken a lot of precautions to insure their client's privacy and safety."

"Like what?"

"Well, verifications for one. They require a Facebook account, with enough friends and history to confirm that you are a real person."

"Any hacker can fake that, and besides, it's not exactly what I want my Facebook friends reading about. Is that the best you've got?"

"There's more, you also have to supply a photo ID and a PayPal account, and then answer questions they pull from your credit history."

"Okay, that's a little harder to fake, what else?"

"They want a short video, uploaded, to introduce ourselves."

"Let me guess, they get a free porno of you and I fucking, and then plaster it all over the Internet. No thanks."

"No, no, just a short video, fully clothed, for their internal use. No clients ever see it."

"I'm not getting this, what exactly would we be signing up for?"

"They have lots of different packages, but the basic one, the one I was reading about, is a long weekend party at a private home. You check-in Friday evening and check-out Sunday afternoon."

"So, how do you pick the couple you'll... well, you know?"

"You don't pick anybody; it's more like searching for a house on Zillow, where you specify the features you are looking for."

"Oh, I see: stacked washer/dryer, a big backyard, long driveway, that kind of stuff?"

"Will you take this seriously! You can specify couples only, or an age range. Stuff like that."

"I see, so you select a couple and then go spend the weekend with them... and what?"

"No, the company makes up the groups based on your selection parameters."

"Groups? You mean there's more than one other couple?"

"The place near us goes for $40,000, for a weekend party, plus $100 per person registration fee. So, it depends on how much you want to pay."

She did the math and frowned. "So, two couples would be... $20,200 each. That's crazy!"

"Well, no, they have a ten-person minimum. So five couples would be more like $8,200."

"That's still too much; we're not paying that kind of money, and we're definitely not fucking four other couples."

"I agree about the money. Their entry level package is $2,200 for the weekend."

The math took a little longer this time. "That's twenty couples. Do we have to fuck them all? How is that even possible?"

"Edie, there are no rules. You don't have to fuck anybody."

"Why else would we go?"

That was an interesting reply. Had she already accepted sex with other people in a private club? That they were still discussing the possibility was enough to bring his cock back to life. He pressed himself up into her.

"Ohhh, I wasn't expecting that." She rose on her hands and squatted down onto him, drawing him deep inside her. She licked her lips.

He massaged her breasts and thumbed her nipples, getting them hard.

She moved on his cock, gently humping it.

He squeezed her butt cheeks and used his hands to lift her up and down his hard shaft.

Although talk of the sex club didn't get her aroused, his hard cock did. She was grateful for his strong arms, taking some weight off her legs. The pressure on her clit at the bottom of each stroke sent little jolts of pleasure through her loins. "Harder... faster... don't stop."

Her breath came in short noisy gasps. She licked her dry lips and pumped even harder.

He gripped her cheeks and pressed his fingers into her crack, grazing the tight pucker of her asshole with the tips of his fingers.

Her heart was pounding. She sucked in a deep breath.

"Fuck yeah!" she yelled as a powerful orgasm ripped through her rigid body.

Carl frantically fucked her from below, gripping her hips to keep from bouncing her off of his cock. He blew another load inside her just as her orgasm ebbed.

It took several minutes for their breathing to return to normal. Edie hugged him tight and whispered into his ear, "That was fantastic... I can't remember the last time you got me off like that."

He kissed her.

She returned his kiss, probing his mouth with her tongue. "I can't remember the last time you got off twice. It's that article, isn't it?"

He smiled. "I read it two days ago. I've been trying to figure out how to bring it up."

"You've been thinking about this for two days? No wonder you're so horny. Maybe you better tell me more; what's it called?"

"Club MiXXXer," Her reached for the iPad to show her the clever way they spelled it.

"That's cute and to the point; do they have a website?"

"No, it only works through the app."

"Show me."

"I haven't downloaded it."

"If you haven't seen it, how do you know so much about it?"

"A review that appeared in the Financial Times of London. A business reporter interviewed a couple who attended a party, but it was pretty general. Apparently you have to sign a nondisclosure agreement when you join."

"So, they were interested in the financial angle?"

"I think that was just a ruse. They were more interested in the sex. Should I download the app?"

She climbed off him and reached for the Kleenex to keep herself from dripping all over the bed. She sat up and leaned against the headboard and then patted the bed next to her. "Sit up, I want to see this."

It took a few minutes for the app to download and install. When he tapped it, a registration screen popped up. She adjusted the iPad so they could both see it.

She pointed to the privacy agreement button and said, "Let's see that first."

It took her a minute to read the short statement. "Pretty tight, no online access to any personal information and only first names are used at the party. Keep going."

The next screen was an authorization to access his Facebook account.

Edie frowned. "Wait, do you really want your Facebook friends to know what you're signing up for?"

"The article discussed this. They post nothing to your Facebook, but it is one of the parameters you can enter when you register for a party."

"Huh?"

"You can specify how many degrees of separation you want from your Facebook friends. You know, so you don't run into people you know."

"I don't get it."

"You can say no Facebook friends, no friends of friends and so on. However deep you want to go."

"Okay, I get it. I wouldn't want to run into my boss at a sex party."

Carl laughed. "What about me, I wouldn't mind running into her?"

Edie smacked his thigh, hard enough to make a loud crack. "Go ahead, Romeo, register."

The next screen requested Carl's PayPal credentials. Once he entered the information, the first of several questions popped up.

"Do you recognize any of those phone numbers?" Carl asked.

"Yeah, the third one down, from when we lived in Phoenix."

After answering four more questions from his recent history, he was asked to verify their home and billing addresses. Lastly, he entered his cell number.

"Finally," Edie said.

"Hey, at least they were thorough. It's $100 to complete the registration. Should I to it?"

"Uh-huh," she said, tapping the authorization button. After a brief welcome screen, a list of party locations appeared. The closest one was about a hundred miles from them. She tapped it.

"Oh my God! Look at that place." The first picture was an aerial view of Teal House, a mountain top estate in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, on the way to Tahoe. She read the details, ten bedroom, nine bathrooms... "Wait a minute, ten bedrooms for twenty couples? What the fuck?"

Carl laughed. He gave her a few moments to ponder what it meant. "Honey, the bedrooms aren't for sleeping. Remember, people aren't going there for rest and relaxation. I'm sure there are plenty of places to crash."

"If we don't have a room, what do we do with our stuff?"

He perused the lengthy description, then said, "First, we don't take much stuff. Everybody gets their own locker and there are separate locker rooms for men and women. They are more like lounges, where you can take a break from the action, if you need it."

She returned to the pictures. Two caught her eye: the grand living room was huge and could easily hold twenty couples; the outdoor infinity pool had three levels, with two enormous hot tubs. "It looks like some bedrooms are in the guest house."

"They are, but it's just a few steps from the main house. To tell the truth, I don't think it even gets used. Did you see how many sitting areas there are? Did you see the video room with all those recliners? I'll bet ten couples could stretch out in those."

She laughed. "Imagine what they could be doing." She reached under the covers and gave his soft cock a squeeze. "What's next?"

"We look for a party." He tapped the Teal House and brought up a booking screen. He read, "Will your spouse be joining you?"

"Fucking A," Edie said, giving him a suspicious look.

He answered the question. "Looks like you have to register separately."

"Okay," she said, "Hand me my iPhone."

It took about ten minutes for her to work through the same registration process that Carl did. After another $100 registration fee, she was registered and linked to Carl's account.

"Okay." Carl tapped on the screen. "Now, we are going together. Happy?"

She stuck her tongue out at him. "Now what?"

"We pick the party size."

She shook her head. "Go with the twenty couples, that's all I'm willing to pay for."

"Look at that," he said, pointing to the big number at the top of the screen.

"2,353, what is that?"

"I think it's the number of people that match our selections."

"Whoa, that's a lot of people. How big is this thing?"

"The article didn't mention this feature. Let's try changing the age range."

The slider bar started at 18. As Edie moved it, the big number started dropping almost immediately, slowly at first, but by the time she got to 45, the number was under 500. She moved it back to 40 and slid the top age range down to 50. "700, looks like we're in the minority."

"Let's keep going, we can always go back and change it." He tapped on the calendar icon and got a list of dates, but they were all grayed out.

Edie frowned. "Does that mean there are no dates that meet our criteria?"

"I think so. Let's get rid of the age range for now."

After making the adjustments, there were eight dates available. Next to each date was the number of open slots, and then in parentheses, a count of the number of singles. "Should I pick a date?"

"How about this one?" He pointed to a date with openings.

"Try it... no, wait... let me check my calendar." She opened her calendar and did some mental math. "It's been a long time since I've had to worry about... never mind, try the week before, or the week after."

"Here is the week before. Move the age range and see what happens."

Edie adjusted the range up from 18. The date went gray when she got to 24. "Fuck, she said, that's just two years older than our kids."

"Try the next date."

"Well," Edie said, "it's a little better. The youngest on that date is 28. Let me try the top range." The date went gray when the slider moved down to 62. "Eww, that's how old my dad is."

"Should I go back to the 24-year-old?"

Edie took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Yes, I don't want to be fucking any of my dad's friends."

Carl chuckled. "Looks like the age range is 24 to 52. Can you live with that?"

"I guess, what's next?"

"We check our Facebook friends and hope for the best." He clicked on one degree of separation. "Zero conflicts."

"Click two," Edie said.

"Still zero conflicts."

"Go one more," she said.

"Four conflicts. That means four people at the party have a friend, who has a friend, who is friends with one of us."

"How many people registered for that date?"

"There are only two openings; you realize that it is only two weeks from now?"

"I know, and it's already making me nervous. There are four singles, what is the asterisk next to the singles count mean?"

He tapped it. "Oh, that's interesting; the singles are two sets of identical twins."

"Hmmm," Edie said, "men or women."

"One of each, and look here, there is a breakdown of the demographics for the party: for men, there are three blacks, three Hispanics and the rest white; for women, there are three blacks, one Asian, one Hispanic and the rest white."

"Should we do it?" Edie asked?

"I'm game. I still can't get over that mansion. It's incredible."

Her finger hovered over the confirmation button. She took one last look at her husband, and then pressed it.

"Uh-oh," he said, "we just have a conditional reservation. It looks like we need to apply for a medical clearance." He tapped once again. "They want contact information for our primary care doctors."

"Why? I don't want my doctor knowing about this."

"And they only accept medical clearance forms directly from our doctors."

"What kind of clearance?"

"Oh, this is good. They tell our doctors we've applied for an outdoor adventure school and that we will be living in close quarters, so they are particularly concerned about any communicable diseases."

"Cute, they seem to have thought of everything."

After submitting the information, they set aside their devices and scooted back under the covers.

"Excited?" Carl asked.

"I'm getting there." She kissed him goodnight and turned out the lights.

Registration

Carl pulled their car up to the gated entrance to Teal House. A young woman in a crisp white blouse emblazoned with the Club MiXXXer logo approached them. Carl rolled down the window. "Hi, I hope we're not late?"

"Not at all, you have plenty of time to check in before we get started."

"Is everybody here?"

"Yes, we have a full house this weekend. Let me be the first to welcome you to Teal House, my name is Samantha and I'll guide you through the check-in process." She opened Carl's door. "Just leave the keys, and the valet will take care of your things." She walked around and opened Edie's door.

She checked her clipboard. "Carl & Edie Socket, is that correct?"

"Yes," Edie said, "but I thought we just used first names here."

"Among our guests, it is just first names. But the staff verify everyone entering the premises. It's for your own safety."

Samantha seated them in front of a desk and then walked around and sat behind a big computer monitor. "May I see your photo IDs?"

The check-in process went smoothly. Edie needed three takes for her profile photo before she got one she was happy with. They were fitted with wrist watches that had a black faces and no buttons. Edie messed with hers, but it didn't appear to even keep time. Next, their fingerprints were scanned for their lockers and they relinquished their phones for the weekend.

Samantha led them up to the main house and took Edie into the women's locker room. Edie located her locker and opened it with her thumbprint. Samantha repeated the process with Carl.

"Thanks for joining us at Club MiXXXer," Samantha said. "Your personal items will be placed in your locker once security is finished inspecting them. Orientation starts shortly, so just follow the instructions on your watch."

On cue, Carl's watch came to life and guided him to an upper balcony overlooking the Grand Living room. Edie ended up on the main floor, looking out over the pool.

It was a magnificent open space that could easily hold the entire group. The conversation circle in the center of the room had seating for twenty. A two-story wall of glass overlooked a pool surrounded by towering pine trees. The view from the mountaintop estate was magnificent and faced west, into the setting sun.

tv46
tv46
1,068 Followers