Club MiXXXer Ch. 03

Story Info
Sal gets the group ready for closing ceremonies.
7.7k words
4.78
18.2k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,062 Followers

This story is a work of fiction, intended for adult readers. All characters are adults, eighteen or older, and unusually horny.

Taylor VanCannon.

The Gazebo

Edie stepped out of the elevator, surprised to see her husband waiting at the door. He appeared even more shocked than she was.

"What are you doing here?" Carl stammered.

Before Edie could react, Gloria took Carl by the hand and whisked him off; she looked over her shoulder and mouthed 'Sorry' to Edie.

"What was that all about?" Fred asked when Gloria was out of sight.

Edie shrugged. "Sal?"

You made an impression on Gloria, so I tempted her with Carl; she couldn't resist the opportunity, two for one, so to speak.

"Yeah, maybe, but I saw the look in Carl's eye. Does Gloria know what he wants?"

Fred looked at her, curious about what she meant.

All right, so I glossed over that part. By the way, rumor has it that you give great head, and I'm not talking about blowjobs.

Fred figured it out. "Anal?"

Edie nodded. "Has she done it before?"

"Yeah, a few times. It's no big deal, she won't mind."

Edie gave him a thumbs up. "Right Sal... and you're the one spreading the rumors."

Of course I am! Want to know who is first on your wait list?

"Enlighten me."

Amy.

If Edie harbored any doubts about doing another woman, the prospect of Amy's perfect little mound put them to rest. "Tempting, but what about my new friend?"

Bring him along.

Fred grinned and held out his arm. "Lead the way."

They met Amy on the pool deck and made their way across the lawn to the gazebo. Inside, Gloria was sitting on a round bench, about five feet in diameter, with a thick cushion. She sat with her back to them sucking a wide-eyed Carl.

"Hey babe," Edie said.

Gloria looked at Carl and grinned, stroking his hard cock. "Did you arrange this?"

He started to protest, but Edie cut him off.

"He's innocent," Edie said, "at least of putting us all together."

Gloria gave her a curious look. "There's more?"

Fred winked at her and motioned for her to get back to business, which she did. Amy lay back on the cushion and spread her legs for Edie. Fred dangled his limp cock in her face. Amy tilted her head back and sucked his soft cock into her mouth, taking it all in.

Edie licked her bulging mound, raking her tongue over the light stubble covering the rounded surface. She used the tip of her tongue to lick up and down the cleft, gently teasing it open.

Amy gagged when Fred's erection wedged in her throat, so he pulled back out of her mouth. He pushed it back in, with the same results.

"Don't," Gloria said, placing her hand on Fred's abs, keeping him for going back in. "This is supposed to be fun." She looked up at Carl. "Do you mind?"

Carl shook his head. Gloria got to her hands and knees and bent down to kiss a relieved Amy. She turned her head and took her husband into her mouth. Amy played with his balls and watched Gloria take him deep.

Carl knelt behind Gloria and nuzzled his face up into her hairy crack, and then wiggled his tongue into her.

"Oh... babe... That's... so... good," Fred huffed between gasps for breath. "I'm... going... to..."

Both Edie and Carl stopped what they were doing to watch Fred dump his load into his wife's eager mouth. Gloria stroked him dry and then leaned down to kiss Amy on the mouth, forcing her sticky tongue between her lips. Together, they toyed with Fred's goo until they'd swallowed it all.

Carl stood behind Gloria and pressed his cock into her slippery cunt, easily slipping it in.

Edie went back to work on Amy's hot little pussy, lashing her tiny clit until an orgasm enveloped her bucking body. Amy's sweet nectar dripped from Edie's lips as she rose to admire her handiwork.

With Fred and Amy out of action, Edie flipped Gloria onto her back and straddled her face. Carl got back inside Gloria and pounded her while she sucked Edie.

Gloria used her lips to nibble Edie's clit, driving her wild with lust. She patted Gloria's thighs and got her to bring her legs up so she could reach her calves. Carl pulled out of Gloria and helped spread her legs; he rolled her legs up until he was staring straight down at her tight pucker. He used the head of his cock to tease her thick juices down into the crack of her ass.

Edie moaned, close to getting off.

Fred saw what Carl was up to and helped out by smearing her slippery goo into her ass crack. He pressed a finger into her asshole.

Gloria felt the finger and steeled herself for what was coming next. Apprehensive, it was not enough to interrupt her assault on Edie's hard little nub.

Carl's cock slid into her ass with little resistance, just in time to watch Edie get off, shrieking with pleasure. It was too much for him; he blew his load before getting all the way in.

Edie knelt and kissed Gloria, licking her musky juices off her lips. She whispered, "Did you get off?"

Gloria shook her head. "I was so close, I need one more cock. Is Fred up to it?"

Edie looked over at Fred's limp dick and shook her head.

A frustrated Gloria shouted, "Sal!" She flipped over onto her elbows, waving her ass in the air.

I'm on it.

In just moments, Jack and John bounded into the gazebo, led by their hard cocks.

"Ahhh," Gloria moaned as one of them slid into her ass. John managed a dozen quick strokes before blowing his load.

"More..." Gloria shouted. "I need more."

Edie whispered into her watch. "Sal, I think we will need reinforcements."

Jack did a little better, but still didn't last long enough to get her off. He pulled his dripping cock out just as Jeff entered the room.

Edie reached up between Gloria's legs.

"No," Gloria said, "I want to see if I can do it without help."

Edie withdrew her hand and watched Jeff jam his cock in and pump her.

Gloria gripped Edie's arms and held on while Jeff pounded her ass. She could barely catch a breath between loud grunts. Fred massaged her back and whispered something to her. Moments later, her body went rigid as an orgasm rocketed though her body.

Jeff's cock was locked in her ass, leaving him unable to move. The pressure was enough to get him off. Lucky for him, because he had to wait for his cock to soften before he could pull out.

They lay in a heap on the round bench, arms and legs akimbo, hanging off the sides.

Edie looked at Gloria. "That was quick at the end; what did Fred say to you?"

She laughed. "He said, 'Baako's standing at the door.'"

"Holy shit!" Edie said. "That was close."


The Elders

Edie extended her arms and legs and tried to stretch out on the crowded bench of the gazebo. There wasn't enough room, so she stood. "I'm going for a soak in the hot tub."

"Sounds good to me," Gloria said, "anybody else?"

From the gazebo, all five made their way to the brightly lit hot tub, overlooking the pool. It was empty.

Edie ducked under the warm water and then came up for air, just barely keeping her head above the bubbling surface. She moved over to one of the jets and positioned herself so it pounded her lower back. It was a nice way to end the day. Carl scooted over next to her and squeezed her thigh.

Amy raved about the Cirque show and the chance she got to try her hand performing on an aerial hoop. Despite the net under her, the experience was exhilarating. She was describing how she did an inverted split when she got tapped and brought her watch up. She furrowed her brow when she saw the message.

Edie grinned at her. "Oh-oh, does Sal have something in mind for you?"

"Did you know that Baako was watching me... watching us... in the gazebo?"

Edie and Gloria looked at each other and broke out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Amy asked.

"Inside joke," Edie said. "Is he asking for you?"

Amy heaved a big sigh and nodded.

"Well," Edie said, "you know how that worked out for me. I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

Carl pinched her thigh, hard enough to cause her to turn on him. "Ouch, do that again and I'll tell Sal I want to do him, right now."

"Now kids," Gloria said, "can't we just all get along."

When the laughter subsided, Amy asked. "You think I should do it? I mean... he's so big."

"You won't regret it," Edie said. "Ask for the wicker love seat down on the pool deck. It was fantastic."

Amy ducked under the water and stayed there until the need for air forced her to the surface. She smiled to Edie and spoke into her watch. All four of them had their eyes glued to her tight young ass as she left the tub.

Gloria showed her watch to Fred. He smiled and waved goodby as she hustled out of the tub.

Fred shrugged his shoulders and said, "The twins."

Edie laughed, but didn't say anything. Doing them was exhilarating, but by now, every woman knew they'd be coming up short. However, it didn't seem to stop any of them from trying.

Fred got tapped and was gone in a flash, leaving Edie alone with her husband.

"Sal, dim the lights, please." Edie stretched out and floated on the surface, gently supported by Carls hands. She watched the twinkling stars reveal themselves as her eyes adjusted to the moonless night sky.

She turned over and snuggled up to Carl, drawing her knee up and over his leg. "This is nice," she said, nuzzling his wet neck.

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her in tight. "How was your day?"

She looked up at him and grinned, "You can't be serious?"

He chucked and tried again. "Okay, tell me how good your day was."

She gave him a peck on the cheek. "You first, how was golf?"

"That had to be the best course I've ever played. I didn't shoot that great, but it didn't matter. The greens were lightening fast, just like for the pros."

"How about the ride home?"

"We came home in the bus, just like we went, why?"

"You didn't have an RV?"

"What are you talking about?"

She squirmed beside him. "Never mind, who'd you do this morning?" She giggled as soon as the words escaped her mouth. "I mean after that, who'd you do after our morning wake up?"

"Oh no you don't, I want to hear more about this RV thing."

"Well, let's just say I got a head start with Fred and Gloria." She kissed him to cut off further discussion.

They both got tapped. "Don't ," she said when he pulled back. Too late, he glanced down at his watch. She didn't want him to leave. "What?"

"Last call."

"Nothing specific?"

"No," he said, "but Sal is offering us the master suite for tonight."

Edie's eyes lit up. "Just the two of us?"

"Yes, if that's what you want."

He was like a kid in a candy store, and she hated to disappoint him. Obviously, he wasn't done for the night.

"All right," Edie said, squeezing his soft cock, "who did you have in mind?"

He smiled, pleased with her decision. "You pick, we'll do something together, like with Fred and Gloria." He thought for a moment. "Did you set that up?"

"Nope, that was all Sal. But it was pretty clever."

Thanks, I have a suggestion.

Edie tried to be sarcastic, but it was hard to muster. Sal was doing a hell of a job keeping both of them very happy, and she didn't expect her new offer to be anything less. "I can hardly wait."

Do you know that you've both fucked your way through the younger end of the age range?

Edie looked at Carl, and they both broke out laughing. It was something she expected of him, but was surprised to hear that she had done the same thing. Neither one of them answered Sal.

How about a couple your own age?

"Who's available?"

Derek and Jacki finished up a short while ago, they're both ready. Or, Ricky and Aiko, they have asked for you before. I'll have to see if they are still up for it; Aiko just finished doing the twins. Any preference?

"Aiko, is she the tall Danish girl?"

Swedish.

Edie could see the desire in Carl's eyes and squeezed his soft cock. "How about both?"

By the time Sal got back to them, Edie had him hard and seriously considered climbing on.

Both couples are on their way to the master suite. No rush, meet them when you are ready.

Carl batted away Edie's hand. "Thanks Sal, just give me a few minutes."

Edie giggled and kept her hands off him and waited for him to go soft. A brief cry floated up from down below, followed by a piercing shriek. "Did you hear that?"

That's just Amy, nothing to worry about.

Laughter came from the master suite as Carl approached the door. Edie followed him in. Ricky, Aiko, Derek and Jacki sprawled out on the huge bed, laughing. Aiko was blushing, apparently the butt of their joke.

"Hi Edie," Aiko said, recovering from her embarrassment, "we met you at orientation. I'm glad to see you again." Her smile was warm and genuine. "Is this your husband?"

"Carl," he said waving to the group.

Derek and Jacki both waved to Edie, who then turned to Carl. "I met Derek and Jacki at orientation too."

"Come lay down." Aiko patted the bed next to her. "We were just swapping tales, you know... the best and the worst."

Edie lay down between Derek and Ricky. "Tell me what we missed."

Ricky blurted out, "Aiko was telling us about the twins, John and Jack."

Edie smiled. "I saw her blush, so I'm guessing that it wasn't her best." That brought another round of laughter.

Aiko grinned at Edie, "I bet I can guess your best."

Edie smiled. "I know you can, but you'd be wrong."

Aiko protested, "But he got you off three time, or at least that's what Sal told us."

"Don't get me wrong, Baako was first and he was fantastic. But best is very subjective, and you'll never guess mine."

They were stumped, even Carl wasn't sure.

Ricky's eyes lit up. "Judy?"

Edie looked at him. "That was a lucky guess, you couldn't have known that, even if you were there."

"Oh, he was there all right," Aiko said, "and I'm not going to hear the end of it until I take him up my ass, just like you did."

"Oops," Edie said, "you were up my... in the ring?"

"I was the one that left Jeff holding the bag," Ricky said, proudly. Aiko smacked him on the thigh and then squeezed his cock to let him know she was just teasing.

"How about you Carl?" Aiko asked.

Edie arched an eyebrow and stared at her husband. "I'm all ears."

Carl took a deep breath. "Don't get mad, you were the one that put them up to it."

"Ahhh-ha, I knew it," Edie said. "It was The Three Musketeers." She turned to the group. "There's something about older men and young pussy, or ass in this case."

"Tell me about it" Jacki said, "Derek was in on that."

When the laughter subsided, Aiko said, "Who started all the ass stuff?"

Ricky and Carl both pointed an accusing finger towards Edie, who blushed.

"Hey, I just wanted to cut in line for the twins. It's not like I planned it."

"So what?" Aiko asked. "You had to give up your ass to do the twins."

"I know, I know," Edie said, "but it wasn't that bad a deal."

Aiko looks at her skeptically. "How so?"

Carl raised his voice when Edie casually described taking a facial from the twins, "You did what?"

"Oops," Edie said to her husband, "I thought I told you about that."

Carl was not amused and gave her a playful smack on the ass

"Ouch!" Edie said, glaring at Carl, "You know, if it wasn't for the twins, you never would have been able to pop Judy's virgin ass."

"Whoa," Jacki said, "that's the first I heard about Judy."

Kids! Kids! This trip down memory lane is fascinating. Perhaps I can help you get back on track.

"No need Sal, I've got this." Edie sat up between Ricky and Derek and took a soft cock in each hand. "Einey, miney, miney moe, catch a cock by--"

Carl interrupted her with another playful smack on the ass.

"To hell with it," Edie said and wolfed down Derek's cock. After getting him hard, she lifted a leg over his face and paused, giving him a close-up look at her wet snatch.

He rubbed her, pressing his fingers into her trimmed bush. He squeezed her ass and then pulled her down, onto his extended tongue.

"Ahhh," Edie moaned. She glanced at the four sets of eyes watching her. "Are you just going to watch?" She meant it sarcastically, intending to nudge them into action.

Jacki and Aiko looked at each other and smiled. "Yes," they said in unison and lay their heads on Derek's thighs, just inches from his cock.

Edie chuckled and got back to sucking his cock while the girls stared intently. She was good, but not as good as Derek. She rose up on her hands and arched her back. She sucked in one last breath before her body shuddered, rocked by the orgasm Derek's tongue produced.

Jacki and Aiko got to their knees and took over for Edie. The girls paused just long enough for Carl and Ricky to get behind them and slip their cocks in.

This time, Edie got to watch the girls taking turns on Derek while getting fucked from behind. Aiko got him close and then let his wife finish him off. Jacki took his load in her mouth and toyed with it before swallowing.

Both Carl and Ricky dumped their loads before getting the girls off and left it to Edie to finish the job. Eating pussy was Edie's new speciality, and she made quick work of it, alternating between the two oozing pussies until the job was done.

Sal sent the other two couples packing, leaving them alone in the huge bed, snuggled up tight against each other.

Sweet dreams.

It was the last thing Edie heard.

Morning Bonus

Sal opened the drapes of the master suite. Edie blinked when the morning light hit her eyes. She placed a hand on Carl's chest, feeling the gentle rise and fall of his breath. He didn't stir.

She reached south, not at all surprised to find him hard. Sweet dreams, indeed. This time he moved, pressing up into her hand. She'd been awake for a while, lost in thought, reliving the previous day and considering today's possibilities.

He pulled her over on top and slipped into her, easing his way into her familiar cunt.

"Mmmm," she moaned, "shouldn't you be saving that."

He chuckled. It wasn't every day your wife was concerned about your ability to perform with another woman. "For who?"

"Well, let's think about that," she said, laying still, "It's our last day, we should make the best of it." She kissed him, lovingly. "You first, who's at the top of your list?"

He hesitated, reluctant to tell her what he really wanted.

"Shall I pick?"

He nodded.

"Well, let's see. She has to be young, right?"

He smiled, this would work out just fine.

"I'm going to recommend Amy."

He furrowed his brow. "You say that like it's a prescription."

She giggled. "Let me rephrase that. You can't go wrong with Amy, she's got the sweetest little shaved pussy; tasty too."

He rocked his hips, sliding his cock in and out of her several times. "Let me pick for you."

"Sure, just make it young and hot. I'm not going to get this chance again."

"The Three Musketeers had some nice things to say about Paco."

"Nice?"

"Okay, nasty."

"That's what I want to hear. Should we have a backup if our first choices aren't available?"

After much discussion, they settled on Oni and Mike and told Sal what they had in mind.

I'm sorry guys, all your choices are taken. Why don't you two pop into the shower and let me come up with something?

Carl was about to step into the shower behind Edie when he caught something out of the corner of his eye. He turned to see Amy come into the room, holding a finger to her lips. He paused to see what she had in mind.

"Carl?" Edie asked.

Amy shook her head and held him back.

"I need to make a quick stop, then I'll be right in."

Amy whispered to him, "Mike and Paco are right behind me. Oni will be here in just a minute." She took him by the hand and let him to the other shower.

tv46
tv46
1,062 Followers