Club Paradise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears welled up in Caro's eyes. Fucking my anonymous and unattached cock so intensely probably got to her. I enjoyed anew the beautiful view of a sex crazed female colleague fucking her brains out on my member. A second time I could do nothing but gaze in utter delight at this naked body, sweating in heat, extremely close by. This setting was so mindboggling hot.

Ultimately I lost it. Slowly my orgasm had built for a second time, through continuing stimulation by the milking of two scorching hot vaginas. And my brain was being fed with the most erotic of visual stimuli. Two hot female bodies squirming right in my face, mere inches away, glued against the wall while trying to hang on in sheer lust... and the continued assault with their pussies on my meat.

As Caro climaxed she cried out and shrieked like an owl. Tears streamed over her face as she gave in to an intense orgasm. She blatantly let her body rock out her delight, standing flat on her feet, keeping her body upright by holding on the bars above her head. Her cunt kept my cock trapped inside while shuddering from her orgasm. This stimulant overload took out my last power to withstand the assault and I growled as a massive orgasm rocked my own body. Torrents of pant up hot spunk found its way through the mirror deep inside Caroline's sex.

* to be continued *

12