Club Paradise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia was next, and she made even a more challenging assault on my love muscle. But my buildup was nowhere near the point of no return, and in the short time slot allotted to her she could only do that much. But it was really pleasurable, and my horniness had gone up a notch. Linda tried the same, so I had to be aware the next turn at these two ladies, for their consecutive efforts could really become a challenge.

One full circle and the carousel was at its starting position again. With me back at Nicole, I saw to my left Mark had a go with Caro, and on his other side Pete had the pleasure to mate with Karen. Sweet Karen, our lovely colleague with whom Pete had had his first sexual interaction during our Office Christmas Dinner last Friday night (see chapter 2). Two days ago they both had still been very taken back with all the proceedings. Especially these two had come a long way in only two days. Good job of Pete that he was still hanging on. But it had become obviously too much for him now. As soon as he entered Karen's treasure he started to sweat, and his movements became unsteady real fast. We all could clearly hear his heavy groans, and before long he started singing. With one last push he nestled himself deep into Karen, and held his crotch flat against her mons. With jerky movements he uploaded his spunk deep into Karen's innermost depths. His upper body collapsed on top of Karen, and I'm sure they even did a quick French kiss...

Meanwhile I loved immensely the intimate contact I had again with Nicole. How I loved that super tight snatch of hers. The bell rang and Pete was out of the game. The next to go was Corey, at the very next stop. He filled up the pussy of Cynthia, surely unable to withhold the expert milking Cyn performed on his poor pecker any longer. At this same stop I was nestled within Caro, and Mark got an easy go at the now well-greased vagina of Karen.

The time slots had become significantly shorter, I guess the carousel stopped this round with intervals of only two minutes. Because of this, and the fact that Karen's fuck box was well lubricated with the sperm of Pete, I flew through the next stop. With Bibi thereafter I managed to survive as well. Probably I was helped now with the lubrication both Mark and I had gained from Karen's pussy.

Then came the sopping slit of Cynthia. I was saved through Corey's loss, for Cyn's vagina full of Corey's shit didn't get that tight grip anymore on my piston. And then Mark came to my rescue. He cheated a bit. He started losing his composure near the end of his go with Cynthia. As he had blown his first spurts into Cyn's cunt he grabbed his prick and squeezed the root tight, ramming it home again into Linda as soon as the bell had rang. Now he let his climax roar and pumped a big load of spunk into his marketing colleague. Consequently I was offered now the two well lubricated milking machines of Cyn and Lin, filled with the froth from Corey and Mark.

I flew into the next round. Only three of us were left: me with Nicole, Fred with Cynthia, and Harold with Linda. The time slots had gone down further to maybe one minute each, making it a little bit less hard to survive another twat. We all survived two more bells, leaving me with Karen, Fred with Nicole, and Harold with Caroline. Harold once had told me that he fancied the blonde bimbo from reception. So it figured he went out of the game precisely at her hand. Well, hand ;) With his cock buried deep within her folds he spunked her full of his pent up seed. Caro laughed, as we all did. But as Fred moved on to Caro he now had the advantage of a freshly oiled up furnace. His big black boner squeezed his way deep into her paradise, loving yet another of our precious ladies' treasures.

Then it all became a fuzzy train of pussies. With the bells every minute we fucked the girls in rapid alternation, making the rest for the idle ones less long. I moved from Karen to Bibi, to Cynthia, to Linda. The stimulation of my hard-on became almost excruciating, but what an ordeal. I loved every bloody minute of it. Fred was now with Bibi. Well, to all good things there is an end, and so adorable Fred lost the game with Bibi. My dear Bibi, how I love that girl. With heavy grunting Fred gave her his last thrusts, holding on to her big tits. He squeezed them pretty hard as he finally came to a full stop as his cum filled her to the brim.

One more bell. Since there was no more need to hang into the game, I made a last switch and bottomed out into the tight Nicole. Gawd what a cute and hot chick she is. Losing all restraints I really went for it, wanting definitely to lose it with her. With my last reserve I increased my tempo and pounded Nic's awesome pussy unrelenting. No more bells, so I just went on. Who cares. And by coincidence Nicole's vagina was the only one left without a load of sperm in it. Maybe that's why there were no more bells. But I lost track of time, so I don't know if it was another two, three, or maybe even four minutes I beat the shit out of her slash. With an increasing tempo I finally blew my wad deep inside. My cock came to rest at the threshold of her womb, my seed spurted through her cervix into her innermost sanctuary.

With the last man out (me) and all our girls flooded with cum our game had come to an end.

* to be continued *

12