Club Paradise Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Torrents of sperm came shooting from deep inside my loins, ending deep inside the young intern's womb. As she finally withdraw her dripping cunt from my fuck tool my seed seeped out slowly, dripping on the floor and clinging to her thighs as it trickled down. Meanwhile my little swimmers searched for a hot spot deep within the inner recesses of that nubile body. Her cervix, opened from her hot fucking action, invited my fertile spermatozoids inside to do their breeding deed.

When the girls were all satisfied from their playtime with our tools, all the boners in the mirrored room still stayed in a more or less firm condition. Off course due to the vice like hatches in the wall, as well as from the little blue pills which were dissolved in our drinks we got before the play started. In a cloud of happy girlish chatter the ladies left the room through the door in the floor.

Some five minutes later we were freed again from the holes in the wall, and after some cleaning up in the shower we retreated to the bar area. I was left alone at the bar as the other men regrouped with the ladies of their company.

--

Cynthia came to me, grinning from ear to ear. "Now how was that. Did we have some fun time?"

"Yeah, it's really great to be of help in such an erotic event. I especially loved the young Heather!"

"Yes, she is something, isn't she! Now I will ask you if you would like to participate in the carousel room as well, in two hours' time that is."

"It's the same company?"

"Indeed, they do the same routine this time as you've done the other day. You know how it works and what to expect. This time though we do the full circle with 16 chicks on the racks, and some 10 fluff girls underneath. I will be one of the 10 working girls... The slot time will be slightly shorter, otherwise it would take too much time to work the entire circle."

"Yeah, you can count me in. I'd love to do the carousel again. And having seen the ladies enjoy themselves in the mirrored room it would be great fun to do them all. And now not being concealed by the one-way mirror..."

"So we do have a deal! I will set you up so you can start with the sweet young Heather. You get a nice meal in the restaurant, and I'll fetch you in two hours."

--

The carousel room was more or less as I described our adventure in Chapter 5. But now with a slightly greater carousel consisting of 16 racks instead of the 12-rack version we used the other day. All 16 hot and eager chicks who had frolicked in the mirrored room were fastened tightly to the benches, the legs spread wide, offering a good view on the goodies.

In the last round I lost my marbles to Heather at the start of the third turn. The second turn I was immensely helped by well spermed vagina's as most men couldn't hold their loads up. The nicely lathered pussies made my boner keep its prime condition, so I could make two entire fucking circles with all the girls. I deliberately lost it deep within Heather again. The first time it was by her backwards doggy style fucking in the Mirrored Room. Now I fired away as soon as I entered her furnace right at the start of the third turn, holding a tight grip on her young hips as I furiously pumped my rod fast and deep in that super tight fuck chute...

* The End *

12