Club Pericol Ch. 01

Story Info
Carly faces the perils of the bondage club.
5.9k words
4.28
54.8k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carly, I got one!" Petra gushed, rushing into the dorm room they shared.

"Got one what?" Carly replied. She was half asleep, recovering from her last college final of the year, which marked the end of her one year study abroad program in Bucharest.

"A free ticket to Club Pericol," Petra exclaimed. "We've talked about it endlessly, and they are having a recruitment party tonight."

"Well have fun," Carly responded. "I know how you love those bondage parties."

Carly and Petra had often talked about the club. Petra had attended a few of their recruitment parties that were held every three or four months. It was the only time the private club was open to the public and Petra had extolled the exciting experiences she had at the club. You were never sure whether you would be cast as a master or slave for the night. Petra had experience at both and was equally excited at both options.

"I can't go," Petra explained. "I have a job interview this evening. So the ticket is yours. You know how expensive these are normally."

"I don't think so," Carly balked, even though Petra's stories did sound erotically fun and exciting.

"Nonsense," Petra said sternly. "You return to California next week and you can't leave Romania without experiencing one of our best kept secrets. You would regret missing out on this for the rest of your life."

Carly knew Petra was right. They had talked about the club at length and it did sound exciting. The thought of leading another person around by a leash and ordering them about was exciting to Carly. She had even researched it a little on the Internet, and it really got her off. But she dreaded the thought of being a submissive, obeying a stranger's commands for the entire night. The club had limits and protections in place, so there was really no risk of doing anything beyond your limits. Besides, she was heading home to America in a few days and would never see any of these people ever again. But the submissive role still scared her away.

"I just can't see myself playing a slave, even for a night," Carly insisted, after serious consideration.

"Well, because I like you, and really want you to experience the club," Petra started, "I will give you a clue. The part of the club I will send you to has fifty-fifty odds whether you end up as a dominant or slave. If you really want to control your destiny, I can make sure you get to play master for the night."

"I don't know, Petra," Carly replied, without conviction. Petra's promise made the club sound that much more enticing.

"I won't take no for an answer," Petra replied, knowing she had convinced her roommate of the past year to take the plunge. "Let's go pick out something awesome for you to wear."

Carly rolled her eyes. "What did I get myself into?" she said, following her roommate into her bedroom.

***

"You just don't have the right outfit," Petra complained, looking for something sexy to show off Carly's 5-foot 3-inch frame, perfect ass, C cup breasts, and jet black hair. "Wait here."

"There's nothing wrong with my clothes," Carly protested, as Petra ran out of the room.

"Here, you're my size," Petra stated, returning to the room with one of her own outfits. "No matter what, you have to be the sexiest female in the club tonight. You will be the hottest dom in the club."

Carly held up the black mini skirt and black lace top. "You can see right through this top," Carly exclaimed, embarrassed just to be holding the outfit.

"You'll have a bra on underneath," comforted Petra. "Don't worry."

Carly looked at the tiny bra and virtually nonexistent g-string. "This will barely cover my nipples," she stated, her face turning red at the thought of wearing such items.

"You'll look great," Petra insisted. "The bra will highlight your cleavage, while the g-string will barely be visible." Petra gave Carly a supportive hug and knew she had won the argument.

"You have to make me one promise though," said Petra.

"What's that?" Carly replied.

"This is your one trip to this club and you have to take in the entire experience," Petra warned. "No chickening out. You have to let yourself go. You will always regret it if you don't go all out tonight. You have to completely buy into the role play to get the most out of the experience."

Carly rolled her eyes again. "Okay," she sighed. "What am I getting myself into?" she added with a laugh, glad she didn't have to worry about someone else being in control of her at the club. Carly couldn't see Petra in that role either, despite the stories Petra had told her.

"Come on, let's get you ready," Petra said, determined to send Carly off looking just right.

***

"You look fantastic," Petra said honestly. "That dress shows off your sexy legs perfectly. And I love your cleavage. What slave wouldn't want to worship you tonight?"

"Are you sure about this?" Carly questioned. "I am getting nervous about going to the club alone."

"Don't worry," Petra reassured her friend. "When you get there the club will have you sign an agreement that will protect you from anything bad happening. They take care of everything. I can usually only get one free ticket and have to go alone. I've never had any problems, as a master or as a slave."

"Okay," Carly replied, tentatively.

"Now once you get in, you'll see a few different stations," Petra explained to the rookie. "Don't bother with those, as they're kind of boring. The fun is in the slave drawing. You'll see the guests who have either volunteered to be a slave for the night, or have lost in the drawing and have been assigned the slave role. Pick which of the slave candidates you want to own for the night, draw a black marble out of the box, and they are yours. Draw a white marble, and you will join the slaves on stage until someone picks a black marble and picks you."

"God, this makes me nervous," Carly stammered.

"This is what you need to remember," Petra started, " The black marbles are ever so slightly larger than the white. When I drew, I just took my chances because it is equally as fun to be a dom as it is to be a sub. But if you want to control your destiny, draw the larger marble. If you want to live dangerously, just pick the first marble you grab."

"Oh, trust me," Carly said, with a small sigh of relief, "I will be drawing the larger, black marble tonight."

"Come on, we need to go," Petra said. "I'll drop you off on the way to my interview. Just call me when you are done and I will pick you up."

"Alright," Carly replied. Her heart was beating quickly and her mind was racing. She realized the thought of dominating another person at the club activated an unknown craving within her, and now that the time was at hand, she was more excited than ever.

***

Carly signed the waiver as she entered the club and was surprised at its length. She guessed it covered everything so both she and the club would be protected under any circumstance. She knew the agreement provided protections for slaves so things wouldn't get out of hand, and she wasn't concerned since she would be playing the role of master. Carly checked her purse and phone and went in. The club wasn't crowded, but there were several people arriving. Some stopped to try out some of the dungeon apparatus that were on display, such as the pillory or the rack. But remembering Petra's advice, Carly moved on looking for the slave drawing.

It didn't take long to find the object of her search. On stage were five people; two men and three women. Their hands were in handcuffs that were attached to hooks above their heads. Around their necks were collars with leashes attached, presumably ready for a drawing winner to use to lead them to one of the play rooms that were available. Seeing these people on display for her to choose from made Carly's heart race with excitement.

One of the men was older, but the other was about her age. She imagined him on his knees, stripped to his underwear, kissing her feet. Then she looked at the women. Two of them were younger, and she thought they might be easier to dominate for her first time than a man. She narrowed her choices down to the boy or a petite, blonde girl with small tits. She decided to pick the marble and get a closer look before deciding which slave to pick.

"Would you like to give the game a try, miss?" the man running the station asked, as if he were a carnie at the fair peddling trips through the house of mirrors.

"I was told this is the place to be," Carly replied.

"You got some good advice," he replied, presenting Carly with a wooden box with a covered opening. "Just reach in and select your fate for the night. a fifty-fifty proposition. Black and it's your choice. White and you get to join these slaves on stage."

Carly didn't mention that Petra had given her a secret on how to select a black marble. "Here goes nothing," she said, sticking her hand confidently into the box, and feeling around for a black marble.

Shit, they all feel the same, Carly thought to herself as she felt the marbles over and over.

"Any day now," the man said, growing impatient at Carly's inability to pick a marble.

Carly felt a hot flash, and a few beads of sweat broke out on her forehead, as she fumbled around in the box. She came across a marble that seemed like it might be a bit bigger than the others, and wrapped her hand around it. With a deep breath she pulled her hand out of the box and looked at her fist.

"Well, let's see what the game has in store for you tonight," the carnie ordered.

Carly slowly peeled her fingers back exposing the marble of her fate... White.

Almost instantly, the man slapped a handcuff on the hand holding the marble. He took the marble from her and locked her other wrist in the cuffs, then led her on stage where the cuffs were attached above Carly's head. He then fitted her with a collar and leash, completing her transformation to slave for the night.

"Damn you, Petra," Carly whispered under her breath, now regretting the outfit she had let Petra talk her into. The revealing top felt much more revealing now that she was on display on stage. She also was fairly certain that her miniscule g-string would be overtly displayed before the end of the night.

Two other slaves were soon selected by people drawing black balls out of the box. Carly began to accept her fate and remembered that Petra had enjoyed her experiences as a slave at the club. Despite her discomfort, Carly resolved to make the best of the night, and make it an experience to remember when she returned home to California.

***

He stepped up confidently to the box, reached in, and pulled out a black marble. "Please don't pick me," Carly prayed, in a whisper. The man was very distinguished looking, but old enough to be her father.

He nodded toward Carly, and her handcuffs were soon being removed. Carly's heart was racing a million miles a minute as the man approached her on stage. "What is your name?" he asked her.

"Carly," she replied, simply.

"Not anymore," announced the man. "You will from now on be referred to simply as slave. My name is Anton, but you may not use it. You shall refer to me as Master. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," Carly replied, hesitantly.

"Good," Anton replied, with a smile. He led her off the stage by her leash and looked her in the eye. "You seem nervous. Is this your first time here?"

"Yes, Master," answered Carly. "It is my first time here, and I am very nervous."

Anton smiled and said, "Then let's start out slow and get to know you a bit. Would you like a drink?"

"Yes, Master," Carly confirmed. "I would like that a lot."

After getting himself a martini and Carly a white wine, Anton led his new slave to a table in the bar area. He sat in a soft chair and guided Carly to kneel at his feet with her glass of wine.

"So tell me a bit about you, slave," Anton inquired, looking to soothe her nerves.

"Well, I am from Sacramento, California and 21 years old," Carly started. She continued to tell him of her year in Bucharest as an exchange student at the University, her roommate Petra who told her about the club, how Petra had convinced her to come to the club and let loose before returning home next week, and how her plan to play master for the night had fallen apart.

"Well we certainly want you to have a fun night before you return home," laughed Anton. "And you are in luck. The upstairs area is rarely used, with the exception of these recruitment nights when the public is invited in. So the accommodations up here are minimal. But I am a full member of the club. Therefore, I have the ability to take you down to the main club area, where you will have much more fun. Does that interest my slave?"

Anton had put Carly at ease and she was feeling excited at the prospects of submitting to this gentleman. "Yes, Master," she replied.

Anton led Carly to the elevator that led to the main club. "Before we go down, the main club does have a rule about the attire of slaves," Anton began to explain. "No outerwear allowed. You will have to leave your shirt and skirt here. Don't worry, they will put it with your checked items, so they will be available when you leave."

Carly's eyes got big and she looked down at the clothes she didn't want to remove. Damn that Petra...why didn't she let her wear underwear that at least covered her a bit more.

"Stand before me, slave, and lift your arms," her Master commanded.

Carly shrunk at the force of the order. There was no turning back now. "Yes, Master," she responded, lifting her arms before her Master.

Anton pulled the see through top off her head, and threaded the leash out of the garment. He followed by unhooking the mini skirt, letting it slide down to the floor. "Much more appropriate for a slave of mine," he said approvingly, admiring the beautiful dark haired American girl who was submitting to him.

Carly suddenly felt very cold and exposed, but was soon on the elevator heading down to her next surprise.

"We will start in a nice private play room," Anton stated, leading the girl in by her leash.

"Yes, Master," Carly replied, as if she had a choice, as her Master began to take charge. Carly's pulse once again climbed, and she found herself anxious to get started.

The play room had hundreds of sex toys and devices hanging on the walls. Carly was amazed and overwhelmed by what she saw. Anton placed leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles, then bent her over, connecting her wrists to her ankles.

Anton chose a riding crop for Carly's first experience. "We will start with a good spanking for my little slave," Anton informed his exposed subject. "After every blow, you will give the number of the blow, and add thank you Master, may I have another. You will receive sixty strikes. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir... er Master," Carly said, somewhat flustered. Her ass was exposed and she couldn't defend it. She was both afraid and excited about the unknown beating about to occur.

Anton expertly struck the girl with a sound blow of the crop, but not so hard as to do any real damage.

"One, thank you Master, may I have another?" Carly recited obediently.

Anton continued to apply just the right force through the sixty blows. When finished, Carly's ass was bright red and burned deeply. But Carly also noticed that the burn went deeper, right into her now wet pussy. She was embarrassed that she had enjoyed a spanking like that, and was actually feeling a bit thankful that she had chosen the white marble. Petra was right and playing the role of slave was turning her on.

"Thank you, Master," Carly sighed, expressing her sincere gratitude to her Master.

"I think my slave needs a little attention to her front side now," Anton stated, sternly. He led Carly to where an X frame stood, and strapped her wrists and ankles to the frame.

Carly stood with her arms and legs spread, totally exposed and vulnerable. Her breathing was deep, exposing the excitement she felt for what was coming. But what came next was not at all what she expected.

Anton, standing behind the cross, reached up and unhooked Carly's bra, pulling the garment up behind her head and exposing her tits.

Carly had drawn the line at real nudity before coming to the club, and panicked when her bra was pulled away. "Master, I would prefer to leave my bra on," Carly said, trying to enforce her limits.

"I don't think that is up to the slave," Anton responded, with a bit of anger in his voice.

"Master, I believe the club ensures that the slave can make that decision," Carly replied, this time with more force.

Anton faced his bound slave, the unhappiness clear in his expression. "I believe the slave should be more familiar with the rules before she comes to this type of club," he retorted. "The rule you refer to allows slaves to limit the state of dress upstairs only. You lost that control when you stepped on the elevator."

Carly began to panic for real. Her C cups were on full display, jiggling as she struggled with her bonds, hoping futilely that she could free an arm or leg. "But Master," she said, trying to formulate an argument as Anton walked back behind the cross. "I was not informed of that fact and I feel very strongly tha..."

Her argument was cut off mid-syllable by the ball gag that Anton shoved into her unsuspecting mouth. "I have heard quite enough from my disobedient slave," Anton admonished his captive. "It is time for more punishment for this bad girl."

With that, Anton took a cat o' nine tails to Carly's exposed breasts, focusing on her sensitive nipples.

Carly was horrified that her boobs were exposed and subject to the whipping. But at the same time, she couldn't help but feel sexually stimulated. Her pussy moistened and tingled as her nipples were whipped to a rock hard state. She didn't expect her body to react like this to her submissive role.

"It seems my slave's verbal complaint has been betrayed by her body's reaction," Anton said, reaching between Carly's legs where her tiny g-string was soaking wet. "I think we will keep those nipples nice and hard for a while," he commented, as he grabbed a pair of nipple clamps and placed them on Carly's protruding nipples.

Carly had to admit that she enjoyed being exposed and whipped. Her Master's manipulation of her nipples and the pain from the clips was actually enjoyable. She was beginning to realize that she had a real submissive streak in her. But she had a real fear of what other limits might not be honored at the club. She needed to convince Anton to take her back upstairs where she was safe, but with the gag in her mouth, she couldn't even try to reason with him.

"I need a drink," Anton announced. "And I think my shy little slave needs to have her cute little body put on display for the enjoyment of the other members."

Carly could only shake her head no, which Anton completely ignored. She was released from the cross, her bra removed from her arms and tossed aside, and her elbows pulled tightly behind her back where they were firmly tied along with her wrists.

Carly now stood nearly naked, her last remaining article of clothing covering not much more than her pussy lips. Her bound arms forced her bare tits to stick out, decorated by nothing more than a pair of nipple clamps. She was about to be exposed in public in this very state, and there was nothing she could do about it. Despite the sexual excitement, Carly was regretting allowing herself to get into this situation.

Carly was led into the Club's downstairs bar, which was packed with patrons, who all seemed to turn and stare at her exposed body when her Master led her in on her leash. Carly could feel her face turning bright crimson in response. Anton spoke briefly to a man, and led Carly over to the side, where another slave knelt totally naked, bound and gagged on the floor. Carly recognized her as the blonde girl she had considered picking as her slave, had she picked a black marble. Carly was pulled to her knees, where she knelt next to her fellow slave.

12