Club Pericol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now topless and heading to the basement club, the girls' fate became that much bleaker.

***

Paige hoped the man drawing a marble would put an end to her embarrassment. She had been standing on display for a half hour, with her dress pulled up as Cami had left her. Nobody had been willing or able to help her pull the dress down, and she had watched far too many onlookers chuckling at her predicament, her ass and miniscule g-string on public display.

To Paige's chagrin, the man pointed at the British girl in the short red dress instead. The girl was led to him, and she thought that here grief would continue. But the man drew a second marble, and sure enough pointed at Paige. Once her arms were uncuffed, she quickly adjusted her dress, which still didn't cover as much as Paige would have liked. Then the realization hit her that she had gone from the frying pan into the fire. She was now officially the slave of this man for the night, whatever that meant.

The man pulled the girls by their leashes, and stopped a short distance from the stage. "What are your names?" he asked them.

"My name is Paige," she replied.

" Emma," the British girl added, succinctly.

"Not anymore," announced the man. "You will from now on be referred to simply as slaves. My name is Anton, but you may not use it. You shall refer to me as Master. Understood?"

"Yes, Master," the girls replied.

"I would like a drink," Anton announced. "I assume my slaves would like to join me."

The girls nodded timidly, as Anton led them to the nearby bar. After getting three drinks from the bar, he sat in his favorite easy chair, and had the girls kneel appropriately at his feet. "So tell me about yourselves," he ordered.

"I guess I'll start, Master," Emma said. "I am visiting Romania from Liverpool with my friend. I am 22 years old and I came here tonight because my friend is crazy," she editorialized, with a shy laugh. She continued her story about home, school and how she had just tagged along to keep her adventurous friend, Katie, happy.

Anton half listened to her ramblings, already knowing the details about his target. He admired her big boobs, which were the largest of the five girls. He would have fun playing with those in a little while.

When Emma finished, Paige began her life story, discussing Utah, being an exchange student, soccer, and how she too had been wrangled into attending the club.

Anton again was in deep thought as the girl went through her previously researched life story. These girls were both smart and timid. Each was a challenge to get to the club tonight, but they shared an important personality trait in that they were classic followers. The plan to separate them from their more outgoing friends had been easy to pull off. This should allow Anton to assume the alpha male role, hoping the two girls would accept their usual, comfortable role as follower as he led them to their demise.

When Paige finished her story, Anton made his move. "Let me make this very simple for you. From what you have said, neither of you really wanted to come tonight. But the thing is you are here. If you accept me as your Master, and obey unequivocally, I can make the evening pleasurable and memorable for you. If you fall short of my expectations, I can make it very uncomfortable. Is that understood?"

Both girls nodded, with Emma adding a very quiet, "Yes, Master."

"Good," Anton forcefully said. "My preference is to leave this part of the club, and go downstairs to the private area where we can have a better experience. Any dissenters?"

The girls stared with fear in their eyes, not daring to disagree.

"Then, we go," Anton said, with finality. He finished his drink, and pulled the girls toward the elevator.

***

Victor was the last person in line. He knew Brittin was broken. She was beyond wanting to be reunited with her friends. She just wanted out. One last piece to her puzzle, and it would be time to seal the deal.

With the end of each fucking, Brittin prayed that her time in the pillory was up. She had experienced three orgasms, and hoped she wouldn't have another. She had lost count of the men that had fucked her. Maybe ten, eleven, or twelve? Brittin looked desperately for her friends. Why hadn't they come back to check on her when she didn't show up. Were they tied up as slaves, or were they busy playing master to someone else? Brittin now realized that they should have stayed together. Too late now for that. Maybe it was less humiliating that they didn't see her like this.

Another man finished with her, and Brittin again hoped it was over. She still couldn't see behind her, but felt another hard cock dancing around her back side. She braced her vagina for yet another fucking, then felt her ass cheeks being pulled apart. Her body tensed, and lurched in a useless attempt to avoid the inevitable. She felt the head of the penis pushing into her asshole, and knew that the virginity of a second orifice was being taken tonight.

Victor pounded into Brittin's ass. This was the leader of the three American girls, and she was target number one. He pummeled her ass into submission, hearing the girl's desperate moans piercing through her gag.

When Victor completed the decisive act of humiliation, Brittin's whining was music to his ears. Victor slid around to the front of the pillory, and made eye contact with his victim. "Are you alright?" he asked, pretending to be concerned for her well being.

The broken girl shook her head, her hopes rising as he unfastened the strap holding her gag.

"You don't seem to be enjoying yourself," Victor said, feigning that he cared.

"I didn't know my safe word, and I got stuck in here," Brittin half whined, half cried. "Please, don't leave me here."

"You poor, young thing," Victor continued, baiting the trap. "Forgetting your safe word is not something you want to do in a place like this. Would you like me to help you get a release from the club contract so we can get you out of here?"

"Oh, yes, Please, please," Brittin begged. "I can't take more of this."

" I can take you to the main office, where you can sign a release," Victor explained. " Does that sound like what you want to do, or would you rather stay here a little longer."

"No," Brittin blurted. "Don't leave me here."

"Very well," Victor replied, waving to the operator to open the pillory, and release his mark. "You will need to be restrained temporarily until you sign the release." Victor put a collar and leash onto Brittin, and handcuffed her hands.

"It won't be long now, dear," Victor comforted the girl, leading her down to sign the release.

"You don't know what this means to me," Brittin said, as they neared the office."You are a savior."

"I don't know about that," Victor modestly replied, all too honestly. "Here you go. Just sign this release, and read the verbal confirmation, and you will be free of the club rules and restrictions." Victor's heart raced a bit, hoping nothing would go wrong at the last second.

Brittin looked at the contract, which was written in both Romanian and English. It clearly stated that it would release her from agreement she signed when entering the club. That was her sole goal at that moment, and she signed without reading any further. Brittin reviewed the confirmation, looked at the camera and said, "I, Brittin Danner, being of sound mind and body, agree that of my own free will I release Club Pericol from the protection agreement."

Victor grinned broadly. One down, four to go. But the unofficial ringleader of the Americans had been snared.

"There you go, Brittin," Victor said, with relief. "It's all over now. I can't get you out of the club quite yet, but I will store you someplace where you'll be safe."

Brittin was disappointed that she couldn't leave the club yet, but was happy to go somewhere safe. She was led into a room with what looked like some sort of bondage framework, which was disconcerting. "Where are we?" She inquired of Victor.

"Just a place to store you for a little while," Victor replied, attaching Brittin's handcuffs to a hook at the top of the frame, which made Brittin lean awkwardly over a bar that was set at waist level. Victor attached a spreader bar to her ankles, leaving her naked ass sticking out, similar to her former position in the pillory. She stood at the middle of the framework, with two empty, similar spots to each side of her.

"You don't have to tie me up," Brittin argued. "Can I get something to wear?" she continued, before noticing the black haired girl kneeling in the corner. "That's the girl I was watching in the pillory earlier. What is she doing here? And why isn't she tied up?"

"Because she can be trusted," Victor explained."And she will be watching over you."

The conversation effectively ended as Victor added a ball gag to Brittin's mouth, leaving her naked and immobile. Brittin knew something was wrong, but had no idea what.

Victor reached out and played with Brittin's boobs, before kissing her on the cheek and leaving the room.

Carly looked at the new captive, and gave her a sad look. Carly had been warned not to speak to the captives, and she had learned quickly that disobedience was harshly addressed by her Master. Carly felt bad knowing she had helped in luring this girl into slavery, but was helpless to do anything for her.

***

Sabina led the two girls to the private room that had been set aside for them. Here she had the two most adventurous and willing girls of the group. She had to push their limits, push them some more, then push them even more. At some point, Sabina would push the girls out of even their wildest comfort zone, inducing the girls to apply the brakes. Sabrina just had to find that point.

Sabina led the girls to a king size bed that was specially equipped for the club. "Lay down, side by side," she ordered, beginning to exert a sterner attitude.

"Yes, Mistress," the girls responded, each smiling broadly.

Sabina used cuffs that were preattached to the bed, and bound their arms above their heads. They would soon be tied spread eagle next to one another, but first Sabina initiated the first step of taking them out of their comfort zone. Sabina climbed into bed, sliding up between the girls, and proceeded to attack their similarly sized boobs.

This boob play was not like the playful caresses of earlier, but rather an aggressive mauling that took both girls by surprise. Sabina then shifted over, straddling Katie's legs, and hooked her fingers in the waistband of her underwear. Sabina slowly pulled the underwear down Katie's legs.

"Oh Mistress, no," the shocked Katie stuttered. She was embarrassed enough being topless, but drew the line at being naked.

"No?" Sabina snapped, anger in her voice. "Your ability to say no to anything ended when you got on that elevator. The upstairs limits do not apply down here. Not only will you be punished for that insubordination, but Cami will share in your punishment."

The outburst took the girls by surprise. When Sabina shifted over to remove Cami's g-string, Cami kept her mouth shut, despite her similar expectation to wear her underwear all night.

Sabina finished binding their feet, the girls trapped spread eagle on the bed. She climbed back into bed with them. This time she concentrated on their now exposed pussies, rubbing their moistening mounds and inserting first one, then two fingers in each slave's cunt. "So how far have you gone with a girl before this moment?" Sabina inquired, wanting a better idea of how far she would have to go.

"I have never been with a girl, Mistress," replied Katie.

"Interesting," Sabina replied. "You sure are acting like an experienced dyke for never being with a girl," she added hostilely, pressuring her victim.

"And what about you, slut?" Sabina asked, turning to Cami.

"Just light petting and kissing, Mistress," Cami replied, a bit uncomfortable over Sabina's sudden aggressiveness, but still enjoying the sensual attention.

"Well that is changing tonight," Sabina threatened. "Your pussies are both very wet and horny, but so is your Mistress's. You will take care of it for me. And I am warning you, the two of you have already earned a punishment. Do a good job for me, or the punishment will be that much harsher."

Sabina climbed up onto Cami first, bringing her pussy up to Cami's mouth. "Eat it, and make it good," she ordered, sternly.

Cami was beside herself. She had never touched another girl's pussy, let alone licked one. But she was too terrified of the suddenly threatening dominatrix to resist. Cami stuck out her tongue, and began licking the invading vagina, getting her first taste of another woman.

Sabina was in heaven. She preferred girls over guys, and being eaten out by these two primarily straight girls was a fantasy come true.

After six or seven minutes, Sabina climbed off Cami's face, and slid across to her other slave. "Your turn," Sabina growled, pushing her now soaking pussy into Katie's mouth and nose.

Katie had no idea what to do, but thrust her tongue into the pussy that was smothering her face. She could smell and taste the combination of Sabina's pussy juices and Cami's saliva. On the surface, Katie detested what was happening. Deep down, however, she found it eerily exciting.

Sabina was disappointed in Katie's oral skills, and had to grind her cunt on Katie's face to remain stimulated. Frustrated, Sabina finally returned to Cami and barked, "Finish me off, slut." Looking at Katie, she added, "And you will receive extra punishment for your pathetic oral skills."

Katie lay bound in her spread eagle position, wondering what happened to the sweet, erotic Mistress who had tenderly played with them just a half hour prior. She was beginning to think it was a bad idea to come down to this part of the club, and wondered if they shouldn't try to get out.

Cami's tongue worked its magic, and Sabina felt an orgasm building. She began to grind her crotch into Cami's open mouth, as Cami's tongue continued to work her clit. Moments later, Sabina exploded in ecstasy, leaving Cami's face covered in her pussy's sweet juices.

"Well, now that my needs have been addressed, it is time for your punishment," Sabina menaced. She began by inserting a ball gag into each girl's mouth. She then retrieved a tens unit to shock her slaves. But instead of the lowest setting, this time the setting was much higher.

Cami thought she was ready for the electric shock, having been titillated by it upstairs. But when the wand hit the side of her breast, Cami jumped as far as her bonds would allow. "Dammit, that hurt, " Cami tried to yell at her Mistress, but the gag turned the phrase into a short series of grunts.

Katie was next, with the wand hitting her just above her pussy. Katie quickly understood what had agitated her fellow captive moments before.

Sabina maintained her menacing face, as she repeatedly shocked the two girls. Their screams revealed the success of the punishment as Sabina struck with the wand all over their naked bodies. Sabina focused on taking them out of their adventurous comfort zone, one step at a time.

Finally, Sabina drew bored of the tens unit, and grabbed a cat o' nine tails. "This is for your pathetic pussy licking," she snapped, at Katie. The whip fell repeatedly across the front of her body, focusing primarily on her breasts and pussy. Sabina ensured that the whipping stung, but did not do any real damage.

After the whipping, the girls were dreading what would come next. But Sabina, wanting to keep them off balance, switched up the treatment. Grabbing two deluxe rabbit vibrators, Sabina slid them into the vaginas of her slaves, and flipped them on. Within minutes, the vibrators, with their various attachments and stimulation points, brought the girls to forceful orgasms.

Sabina sat back and relaxed, watching the show that the vibrators were driving the girls to perform. She relished taking the girls on a roller coaster ride of highs and lows, knowing the anxiety running through their minds. So from the high of intense orgasm, it was time for a new low to crush any enjoyment the girls were feeling from the orgasm. Sabina was getting thirsty, and that was the perfect excuse to add public humiliation to the agenda.

Cami's spread eagled body was spent. The orgasm that had been ripped from her body by the vibrator was amazing, but more than she was really hoping for from her Romanian adventure. This session was definitely not what she was expecting when she stepped on the elevator. Her face reeked of Sabina's juices, her body stung from the electric shocks, and she was completely naked against her wishes. She knew Katie was feeling worse, having been soundly whipped as well. Despite the highs, Cami was apprehensive of what was coming next.

"Well girls," Sabina announced. "Time to go to the bar and show off your naked bodies to the rest of the club. I'm sure they will enjoy the show you will put on.

Katie and Cami looked at each other. That was not the activity that either girl was hoping for next. Despite the gags in their mouths, they had no trouble expressing their dread of the pending exhibition of their nakedness. Unfortunately for the girls, Sabina showed no signs of caring about their concerns.

***

Anton had taken full control of the situation. Neither girl he led toward the elevator had a strong enough personality to stand up to a true dominant. Arriving at the elevator, Anton curtly ordered, "Dresses off. Slaves cannot wear dresses in the private areas."

Paige was disappointed, just recently being able to pull the dress down over her g-string, but she did as she was ordered. The dress was too small for her anyway.

Emma watched as Paige began removing her dress, and decided to follow suit without complaint. After all, her bra and bikini panties were just like being at the beach back home, and rules were rules.

Arriving in the basement club, Anton walked the girls toward the room that had been set aside for their session. He passed Victor in the hall, and saw him give a subtle thumbs up, indicating that Brittin was already dispatched. Anton assumed that Sabina was well on the way to trapping her charges, but had no way of knowing for sure.

Paige and Emma were being were being dealt with together for a reason. They were both smart, introverted, thoughtful young ladies. Anton needed to overwhelm them with quick and strong domination, not letting them have time to think through their situation. By inundating the girls' senses, he was counting on them following him, and each other, into oblivion.

Anton pulled his slaves into the room, and immediately went to work. He took three leather straps and fastened them around Paige's body, with a strap placed at her upper arm, elbow, and wrist, effectively pinning her arms tightly at her sides. He repeated the process with Emma, rendering her arms immobile as well. Anton followed by putting the two brunettes' hair up in ponytails, and tying those ponytails to a hook above their heads, forcing the two girls to stand uncomfortably up on their toes. With his slaves firmly restrained, Anton walked behind them and simultaneously unhooked their bras.

Anton loved this part of the process. Until this point, slaves still thought that certain limits were protected by the club. The one thing Anton could always count on, new visitors never read the agreement they signed when entering the club. If they had, they would have known both that they had a safe word, and that all limits were off once they entered the private club. He loved the look when they realized that they had lost control of the situation, the big, panicked eyes, and the slightly open mouth that was always speechless. Anton found it was a priceless moment.