Club S

Story Info
Where everything is not as it seems...
2.2k words
4.29
31.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbliss
bbliss
4 Followers

"I have a surprise for you," Allen said with an awkward grin and a sideways glance as we drove through an unfamiliar part of town. I smiled. I have always loved surprises.

It was dark outside as we pulled up to something that looked like a night club but simply said "S" over the door. The valet opened my door and as we approached the entrance, the doorman asked Allen for passes which Allen provided. We stepped inside to a very dark lobby where a host greeted us, asking if we were new to the club. Allen told him that we were and we received a quick introduction. The bar and dance floor were straight ahead. The member's only room with a viewing window was behind the bar to the right. There was an open lounge area to the left. There was a three drink minimum, and if we found we were interested in "additional services" we should inquire back here at the host station.

At this point Allen was looking somewhat like a pre-teen who'd been caught stealing women's underwear from Victoria Secret, and I was very confused. Normally Allen hates clubs. But the bar sounded like a good option, so that's where we headed. We ordered our drinks and I noticed that the couple at the end of the bar was becoming very friendly, not really caring who noticed.

"There's something I need to tell you," Allen said, as his eyes followed my gaze, but at that same moment our drinks arrived.

We took seats at the bar which was surprisingly empty and just when Allen was about to speak, the bartender struck up a conversation. "Are you new here?" he asked.

"Yes," Allen replied. "I haven't really had a chance to explain yet."

The bartender winked at Allen and I was now thoroughly puzzled. He asked our names and the three of us talked as the bartender kept refilling our drinks. Finally the bartender leaned over quietly suggesting to Allen that he first take me dancing, then over to the viewing window and after that if he still thought he had a shot, to the lounge. So Allen asked me to dance and I said yes, more confused than ever. Allen has never liked to dance.

He took my hand, leading me to the middle of the somewhat crowded dance floor. They were playing pretty typical club music...heavy, pulsing, no real substance. Some couples were dancing easily to the rhythm, others were slow dancing. In the dark I noticed that outfits at clubs these days were getting pretty skimpy. Not a big fan of club music, it didn't surprise me when Allen took me into his arms to slow dance. After the strong drinks at the bar I welcomed the opportunity to lean against him and feel his arms around me. When I felt his lips and tongue on my neck, in my haze, it didn't seem odd to me that he would do that on the dance floor. When he kissed my lips, he tasted sweet, like Jim Beam. His kisses became more passionate as his hands began to wander. Even with the alcohol, that did seem odd. I was torn between letting him continue and being self conscious that someone might notice. He pulled me tight against him, letting me feel how hard his erection was between us. I tried to pull back, to look into his eyes, but Allen held me close and whispered into my ear.

"Look around," he said.

I glanced around the dance floor and as I struggled to focus in the darkness I finally noticed that most couples on the dance floor were in various forms of undress with hands and mouths searching each other freely. Okay, it took me a while but I was finally starting to get it, and Allen saw the understanding as it registered in my eyes. I looked up at him, both stunned and intrigued, then he kissed me passionately again.

Reaching one hand under the back of my skirt to grab my ass, and one hand under my top to play with my breast, I was still uncertain. But I could feel the heat and the insistence of his hands through the thin material of my lingerie. When he took my mouth with his again, my uncertainty melted away. We moved together with the music, kissing, hands running over each other, bodies rubbing, not paying attention to anyone around us. My breath caught as I felt his hand slide into the front of my panties. I hadn't expected him to do that. I looked around but no one appeared to notice. It was dark, the music was overbearing, and everyone on the dance floor was completely lost in their own world. Still Allen sensed my hesitation and asked if I wanted him to stop.

"No, I don't want you to stop," I said, my voice barely a whisper.

His hand between us, I wrapped my arms around Allen's neck and buried my face into his shoulder as his fingers gently circled my clit and we continued to sway as if we were dancing. With one arm holding me close, Allen's fingers explored my pussy, dipping slowly inside me, first one finger, then two, moving in and out rhythmically, then retreating to tease my clit. With the throbbing music, the warmth of his body against mine, his lips on my face and neck, and his fingers doing something that is normally forbidden in public, I couldn't control my climax.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

He grasped me tighter, dipping several fingers deep inside me, then used my juices to slowly circle my hard, swollen clit. My body shuddered as my orgasm came in waves on the dance floor in the middle of all those people, barely able to stand if not for Allen holding me against him. His fingers slowed inside me with the rhythm of my pulsing body, his palm pressing firmly against me until he felt me go limp. Then curling his fingers to slowly drag them through my pubic hair, he removed his hand from my panties. Pulling me close against him, he kissed me passionately again as we resumed slow dancing to the throbbing club music.

I could feel Allen's still very hard erection against my stomach and I reached for the top button of his jeans but he stopped me, whispering that we should go to the viewing window as the bartender had suggested. Still feeling spent and a little woozy, I took Allen's hand to follow his lead off the dance floor. Behind the bar I noticed rows of movie theatre style seating in front of a large window.

"This may be more of a surprise than you had counted on," Allen told me.

I nodded, not sure what to expect. No one was sitting in the chairs so we slid into the front row and moved towards the middle of the window. As we sat down we had clear view of a room from a slightly elevated position. In the room were a number of people partaking in what I have always imagined an orgy would be like; men and women all together, either naked or in costume, touching each other, exploring with tongues, mouths, hands, feet, various sex toys. Most were entwined with more than one person, no one seeming particularly interested in gender. And all different kinds of sex. If you can think of it, we were watching it happen. At first I was shocked, but quickly my shock turned to intrigue and soon after to arousal. It felt a bit invasive to be watching, but I couldn't stop myself. Allen asked if this made me uncomfortable.

"No, not uncomfortable," I said with my eyes glued to the scene, not exactly sure what I was feeling.

It was difficult for me to focus on any one event and I could sense that Allen was watching me just as intently as I was watching the scene below. He started pointing things out, telling me the things he wanted to do with me. Hearing him whisper those things, watching many of them happen right there in front of me made me so wet I could feel the moisture dripping between my legs.

"Come with me," Allen said finally, taking my hand.

On the other side of the bar was the lounge area the bartender had referred to. It was also dark, lit by dim lamps high overhead. As my eyes adjusted I could see that there were groupings of low foam chairs, pillows and bean bag style seating. Many of the areas were occupied with couples in various states of undress. Allen led me to a large pile of floor pillows, plopping himself down and taking me with him.

"I'm going to take your clothes off and make love to you here in the middle of all of these people," Allen said.

I could feel my heart racing and my pussy becoming even wetter than before. Allen slid my top off over my head as I began unbuttoning his shirt. We quickly finished undressing each other and with our clothes strewn on the floor all around us, he pulled me on top of him to sit straddling his pelvis.

Allen's eyes were closed as he rubbed and squeezed my breasts, rolling my now hardened nipples between his fingers. Then as he ran his hands up and down my naked body, the rush of feeling his hands on my bare skin, feeling his hard cock against my pussy, and knowing that other people were close by was unbelievable. Moving his hands down my sides to my hips, Allen began pulling me slowly back and forth over his shaft until my wetness completely covered him. I loved feeling his long shaft between my legs, rubbing against me, spreading my juices between us. My eyes wide open, I watched him, the pleasure evident on his face. I watched other couples pleasuring each other, listened to their groans and cries of excitement. My head was spinning.

"I want you inside me Allen," I said as my arousal grew. I leaned down close, closing my eyes and kissing him softly on the lips. He still tasted sweet. "I want you," I whispered again. "I want you to feel your cock deep inside me."

Normally, that request might have been met with some additional teasing. But holding me close, Allen's rock hard erection slid into my aching pussy, little by little, meeting my slow back and forth movements, torturing me with his own restraint, my pussy involuntarily contracting around him with every little bit he was willing to give me. Then with one forceful thrust he plunged into me groaning as I let out a cry of pleasure. When I opened my eyes for the briefest of moments I saw others who had stopped to watch us as I had watched them. I had never been this aroused, all of my senses completely heightened.

"Are people watching us?" Allen asked in a low husky voice as he pumped slowly in and out, our bodies, now slick with sweat as we moved against each other.

"Yes," I replied. Allen smiled.

"Do you like it?" He asked, his hands running over my body, his fingers digging into my skin.

"Yes," I replied again. His smile grew bigger as did his cock.

Our pace quickened with the adrenaline of our surroundings, but as I felt myself coming closer to climax again, Allen stopped. Pulling my hips forward he slid down on the pillows, licking, kissing and softly biting his way over my breasts and down my body until his mouth was underneath me. I moaned as his tongue parted my lips, slid over my clit and searched inside me. His hands were on my ass, pulling me down onto him, his teeth grazing over me, his facial hair tickling and taunting me. My eyes were closed but I knew people were there. I could hear their moans and I knew some were watching. I almost couldn't contain myself but I waited. I wanted to cum with him inside me.

I was just on the edge of orgasm when Allen flipped me over onto the pillows, forcefully thrusting his cock inside me. He wasn't interested in the others; his eyes were completely focused on me. He pumped into me fast and hard, our hands exploring each other as everything around us melted away. I knew those around us could hear my loud moans, and they could see him thrusting forcefully into me, but I no longer cared. I felt his heart beating fast, his cock rubbing, pulsing and filling me, his hands exploring me, his pelvis pulling and stroking my clit. My climax built into an orgasm so intense I almost couldn't breathe. I felt Allen explode inside me, thrusting and throbbing, each pulse of his cock causing me to tighten around him as I cried out in release.

Trying to catch my breath, we laid there in the pile of pillows for a minute, spent and satisfied and then Allen look around and whispered, "Hey, did you know there are other people in the room?"

I really love surprises.

bbliss
bbliss
4 Followers