Club Spectator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending down she pushed Alexis's thighs even further apart, opening her so that every one in attendance could see the pearly cream that ran from the tight pink hole. Positioning the head of the flaming red cock at the opening she threw her head back roaring her victory while slamming the cock to Alexis's core. Leaving it there she flicked her fingers over the engorged clit before slapping it sharply forcing Alexis over the edge the orgasm making her entire body spasm, slick liquid dripping from around the cock stuffed into her pussy showing her submission to the true dominant, Kelsey.

Jacob smiled when he saw the head waiter walk over and hand the winning tickets to the top bidders. A tall gentleman with long dark hair stepped up beside him showing him his ticket, he had won Alexis.

"I was wondering if you would do me the honors of making sure the lovely redhead is satisfied before the night is over?" he asked with a knowing smile. "If she is like me and doesn't like losing I think it will take more than one to overcome the adrenaline."

Nodding Jacob watched the man walk off, Alexis might not have won in the ring but he was certain that she would feel like the winner once she had both of the men embedded in her hard firm body filling her at once.

Kelsey walked from the back stage area after having showered. She smiled at Jacob before taking the hand of the beautiful petite blonde woman and her escort that had won her attentions. Her wink let him know that she was totally happy with introducing another female to the joys of pussy while her male companion watched.

Jacob almost laughed when he saw Leah blushing when a group of three young men surrounded her the minute she stepped out from the back. Meeting her eye he wasn't sure who to feel sorry for, her for being tag teamed or them for thinking they could even begin to keep up with the minx.

Locking the front door behind the last guest he walked around the bar nodding to his head bartender who was finishing up the paper work and would lock up when he left. Opening the door to his office at the end of the hall way, he laughed seeing Alexis and the stranger watching the other performers and their winners through the one way mirror.

Nodding his approval when he turned to face Jacob he lifted his glass in a toast. "I know this might be an odd request but would you mind if I sat back and watched you fuck your wife before joining in and fucking the lovely lady myself?" he asked.

Alexis didn't wait for his answer, setting her drink down she sat on the corner of the desk leaning back on her elbows before spreading her long tanned legs wide showing both of them the slick wetness that still seeped from her pussy even after the hard fucking she'd received from Kelsey. "You know what losing does to me honey, so please hard and deep," she laughed as she watched Jacob tossing his clothes aside, his destination deep in his wife's slickness.

12