Club Viol Ch. 001: Introduction

Story Info
Club Viol is born.
1.9k words
3.83
13.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In 1991 Mark and Melody had tied the knot. They were a very happy couple, but they were a very odd couple. They had met in 1989 and began dating. They were a very happy couple but they both felt that something was missing in the bedroom. In this age, before the widespread access to computers and internet, they both felt unsure about what they needed. To make matters worse they never really spoke about it. Things might have continued that way for years, or until they broke up. Except one night they had gotten drunk and, as drunk people are occasionally known to do, they had gotten into a fight. The fight had started over something foolish, Melody had accepted a drink from a man and Mark decided she had wanted that man. Melody, who had indeed had a moment's fantasy about the man, argued against this vehemently.

The argument escalated and by the time the two had retired to his apartment they were throwing insults without regard for their partner. What should have been the end of the relationship was saved in the most unusual way. Melody, too drunk to stop herself, had yelled at Mark about his bedroom skills. She insulted his manhood, told him that he was a pussy and that he was more of a woman than she was. He had been enraged! He had been holding back on his needs and desires to ensure that she was safe and comfortable during their love making and as a result had not been able to fully enjoy it. Now she was calling him out for the consideration and kindness and he could not turn away from the challenge.

With the drunken gleam of bad choices, he had stalked forward. She was so into her accusations that she did not realize the danger until he was right in front of her. Despite her inability to fully stand on her own, she sensed the danger and attempted to back up. He snatched her by the arm, pulling her over to him and kissed her deeply, forcefully. If he had been expecting her to go soft and kiss him back, he was sorely mistaken. She had bit down on his lip hard enough to draw blood and make him pull back cursing. Without thought he slapped her. The sound rang in the room and Melody's eyes grew wide. Mark had a moment of doubt, a moment of clarity where he attempted to stop himself. Then his anger, his drunken rage, washed over him.

He grabbed her once again, pulling her across the room and throwing her in an undignified heap on the floor. She fell on her hands and knees, the skirt billowing behind her and showing off her thighs and ass. He threw himself on top of her and began to rip at her clothing. He tore the panties from her, exposing her ass to his hand. He brought it down in a strong arch, connecting solidly with the fleshy globe of her ass. She had screamed and tried to crawl away, but he had grabbed her around the waist and held her captive. He spanked her hard, taking out the aggression of the argument, the pain of the bite, and the many nights spent unsatisfied. He had lost count of the slaps but when he could think again he found that she was crying into the carpet. His heart twinged and he pulled back. What had he done?

To his surprise he realized that despite her sobs, Melody was lifting her ass up to him. She was jerking her hips, humping the air. He slid his hand between her thighs and found her wet. She yelped and tried to flip over, to resist him. He let her turn, but then pressed her down against the carpet. She wasn't screaming he realized, she was barely fighting him at all. Her hips continued to jerk, and when he rubbed his palm against her mound she had moaned and pressed against him hard.

He stood up and grabbed her by the hair. Enough was enough, he was going to show her how much of a man he could be. He pulled her toward the bedroom moving slowly enough for her to crawl with him, but pulling so she could not gain her balance. Once they reached the bed he had yanked her to her feet. The moment she stood up he pulled the dress down, revealing her tits. She had squealed and tried to cover them. He pushed her hands away, but she brought them back and tried to push his hands away from her breasts. He slapped her hard and her hands dropped, she let out a low moan that could have been pain, fear, or arousal. He grabbed her tits roughly, squeezing them and pinching the nipples. She cried out and arched her back against him. He knew her nipples were sensitive and he knew he was hurting them, but he did not care. He pulled them and twisted them until she was crying again. She did not raise her hands and indeed, she arched her back to present herself more fully to him. He felt the hot heat of her pussy and realized that she was straddling his leg. She had his knee caught between her thighs and was humping him shamelessly. He pushed her hard into the bed.

That night was the first time he took her by force and it was some of the best sex he had ever had. In the morning he was stunned by what had happened and he fully expected her to leave him once and for all. To his surprise, she woke up shy and timid and seemingly very satisfied with the evening's adventure. They decided to experiment with their sex life, starting off with simple rough sex and deciding they liked it. They also really enjoyed role playing and would often play out scenes of rape. At first they were horribly ashamed of their desires, but they were glad to have found them out together.

After they were married they began to learn more about the internet. More and more families had access to computers and search engines became a thing. They used this new resource to extend their fantasies and learn more about the kink. To their surprise, they were not the only ones with this particular interest. As the years past, they became less ashamed and more of a community, taking on roles of leadership and helping to arrange parties.

In 1995 Mark had won the lottery. They were suddenly millionaires with no need to work again. They joked about opening up a club for their fetish, but the joke became more and more real each time it was mentioned. Soon, they were planning their very own club for their special community. With the millions they had won, they were able to put a lot of money into the idea and invited friends over to try things out. In 1997, as the community grew, they purchased the old central hotel and began to change it to meet their own needs.

Over time, they experimented with different ideas, making changes to ensure that they were not breaking the law and that they could provide safe and private parties for the community. By 1998 they opened the hotel under a new name, Club Viol. They had developed many scenarios and hired employees who were willing to join in the game. They were able to take advantage of several loopholes by setting up in Nevada and by having a strict member only policy. The first few members were of the old community and paid discounted dues. The new members would pay much higher dues and contribute to the daily costs. They also included a scholarship program for new members that were not able to pay dues and allowed them to become employees, which meant they did not have to pay.

Now the club is very well known within circles and very exclusive. There are many stages to the acceptance of new members. When Sherry Malkovich wanted to join, she had to first receive a reference from another member. Luckily, she knew a man from her online games who was willing to refer her. Once she had her reference, she was able to fill out the application. To do this, she was sent home with a camcorder and a ten page packet. She had to read the questions and record her answers before submitting them for review. A month later, she received the letter informing her that she was moving on to the interview stage.

When she came to the club for the interview, she had met many other members and those they had sponsored for membership. She had spent time in group interviews as well as in an individual interview with Mark himself. She had been invited to join based on the interview. A few days later she began to the orientation. She started by visiting the club doctor who had stripped her naked and done one of the most intimate and thorough exams of her life. She had been poked, prodded, and viewed in a variety of ways. Then she had to stay the weekend and attend several orientation meetings. She learned about the camera systems, the safety systems, and about how the place was run. She took workshops to learn about different types of sex, ways to prevent injury, and practice using safe words. She also received a schedule of classes based on her answers to the orientation application.

These classes were tailored to her and were often one on one. For instance, because she had written that she was interested in anal pain, she had gone to a class with a man who was going to test her pain limits. He had sat with her, talking about what she liked and what she did not like. She thought the whole thing was unreal. Then, he had tied her to a bench and inserted a dildo into her ass. It had made her scream, but she did not use the safe word. He had her repeat the word, stopping often to check that she recalled it and did not want to use it. Then he had given her a remote. He showed her how she could control the speed, depth, and strokes of the dildo which he had attached to a machine. He stepped back to watch, instructing her to give herself a serious fucking.

He had watched for thirty minutes while she explored the machine, changing the depth and speed until it was just short of too much. He made notes about what she liked, what she did not like, and what she could endure. When it was done, he had shown her to the shower and sent her on her way.

Each new member went through the same process, though the classes they attended were designed to fit their needs. Most members were there to be forced, but over time they had several members who enjoyed playing the aggressor as well. These people went through many classes and trainings and were given information sheets on their targets before being able to take them. They did not know it, but the first five or so experiences they had were always with employees pretending to be other guests. Once they showed they could be trusted to follow directions and not push limits, they were given a more diverse list of targets.

All in all, Club Viol is a very special place and one that was born through amazing circumstances. Everything that happens is on tape, and security is tight. This does not, however, prevent people from enjoying themselves while visiting. The stories that go on in these walls are as varied as the members who visit.