Clubbin'

Story Info
Open-minded couple nearly starts a riot.
1.5k words
3.93
27.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crzyboy
crzyboy
6 Followers

It was an anniversary. They'd been together for years. They were an open-minded couple, who truly and deeply loved each other. It really showed. They were always kissing and cuddling, in private and in public. They also did more in public. They were daring and open, and exploratory about their sexuality. Sometimes they'd go out, and she would wear the skimpiest clothes she could find, just to turn on other men. It thrilled her to have their hungry eyes on her as she walked, moved, bent over to pick up an "innocently" dropped item. It made her wet and wanton.

He loved it too. There was nothing more thrilling than knowing his beautiful wife was turning other guys on, filling them with lust for her. The thought of her making them want to use her as nothing more than a cum depository made him rock hard.

They decided to have some spicy fun on their special night together. As she dressed, she thought of how many men would want her, see her, be thrilled by her. She wore a black mini skirt, and black lace thigh high stockings to show off her shapely legs. A pair of 4" stiletto heels jacked her up in back and displayed her beautiful ass. She wore a nearly sheer white top. The dark circles of her nipples were clearly visible through the filmy fabric. She wore no bra or panties. She was out to show her shit.

He got ready too, a silk shirt, open exposing his hairy chest. Loose fitting chinos to hide his arousal. He also brought a few condoms, and a blackjack just in case.

They went to an out of the way dance club, where it wasn't likely that they'd run into anyone they knew.

In the attached bistro, they ate a light supper while they waited for the club to fill up. Soon, there was a decent crowd on the dance floor, dancing to the trance like beats. Were they ever in for a show......

They went to the bar first, she needed a drink for fortitude, as they'd never done anything like what they were doing tonight before. She belted back a shot of Jack, gave her husband a look that would make steel harder, and made her way onto the dance floor. She spied a first victim. She danced towards him and caught his eye with a little spin move that showed the creamy tops of her thighs over the tights. She began dancing close to him, cutting him from the group of friends he was with. She began teasing him, licking her lips, flashing her dark eyes, then laughing and pulling away as he would lean closer. She was shaking to a Kid Rock mix, her ass swaying to the beat. His eyes were devouring her, but she wouldn't let him touch her. Soon, her actions drew the appropriate response, and a telltale bulge grew in the poor guys pants. The song ended, and as she drifted back towards the bar, and her husband, she flashed the back of her skirt at the guy. He stopped dead in his tracks, grinning. But his grin faded as she went to her husband and deeply kissed him. He walked away muttering about fucking cock teases.

A couple songs later she made her way out again. She saw two guys trying to work their way into a crowd of hot girls, but they weren't paying them much attention. The song was a beat heavy rap, good for grinding. She stood between the two guys and started shaking to the music. Both guys looked at her, she looked at them, and with a twinkle, the three started gyrating. She turned from one to the other, grinding up and down on their thighs, while the guy in back ground against her ass. One was blder than the other, and when her back was to him, he started rubbing her ass. He noticed the lack of panties then, and tried to sneak a finger up her snatch. She spun and wagged her finger in his face saying,

"Not yet dirty boy." She danced even closer to them, grinding her ass on one guy's crotch, and grinding her crotch on the other guy's thigh, then switching. They were both getting bolder now, grabbing her ass when they could, rubbing her ass, and one managed to get three fingers inside her once when she backd right into his hand. She ground down hard on him as he frigged her soaked cunt.

As the song came to an end, they tried to steer her towards a dark, corner booth, but she just thanked them for the dance, and met her husband at the bar. Turns out he'd been a busy boy too. A petite brunette was right up close on him, they were talking with their heads close together, and she could tell my her motions that he had a finger in her snatch too. She walked up and kissed her husband, and leaned into the girl, whispered something to her, and kissed her too. Their tongues met and both shivered a little. A slow dance came on, and she and her husband went out to the floor. She ground her pussy against his bulging cock, and left a damp spot on his crotch.

They moved to the center of the floor, both his hands on her ass, and her arms locked around his waist. Guys and girls all around were looking at them now. The guys with envy, and even some of the girls too. Every now and then, he'd lift the back of her skirt to show the crowd her pert little naked ass. Her pussy was so wet, the insides of her thighs had a sheen in the flashing lights. After the dance, they moved to the dark corner booth, ordered drinks, and started making out. From the raised platform, just about every body could see that she wasn't wearing panties, and he had his hand busy on her clit. A couple of guys who'd been watching the show made their way over.

One asked, "Mister, that's some fine looking pussy, mind sharing the wealth?"

He replied, "You'd have to ask her."

So he did, and she asked the two to join them. As they chatted, the one nearest her took over fingering her snatch while she kissed her husband. Soon things got wilder. She moved to the back of the booth, and invited one of the guys back so she could sit on his lap. She got a condom from her husband, and opening the guys pants, slid it over his cock using her mouth. She then got up and sank herself down on his cock. She began moving back and forth in time with the music, and soon the guy had his head thrown back and grunted twice, filling the rubber. She had come once too, and was ready for more. She invited the other guy to take over, and repeated the performance. Soon, he too had spent himself.

They mumbled their thanks, and left the happy couple alone again. Just then, the girl that he'd been finger fucking came over. He ordered her a fresh drink, and deposited her on one side of him, his wife on the other. It was his turn now. His wife pulled out his cock, and the girls took turns ducking under the table to suck on it. He looked around the club, saw how many people were watching the live sex show in the back, and grinned. Soon he couldn't hold out and blew his wad in the stranger's mouth. She lifted her head from under the table, wiped her lips with one hand, and slowly brought his cock back to life with the other. Then she too stood up, prepared to give him the ride of his life. With her back to the crowd, she straddled his hard cock. She leaned back on the table and he grabbed her hips and started fucking her hard.

He bucked his hips as she ground around and gyrated. Soon both were ready to blow! She was panting now, as his wife's hand had found her clit and was flicking it incessantly. He started panting, and soon exploded inside her. She came too just then, as his cum blasted deep inside her, and just as the song ended, the young lady cried out in orgasm over the now quiet dance floor. All eyes were now upon the spectacle in the back of the club. The beautiful young lady lifted herself off of his slowly flagging member, and with a mischievous grin, she wiped it off with her hand before making her way to the ladies room.

Just as the couple got themselves composed, a bouncer came up and politely asked them both to leave, before a riot started. Several guys had gotten the impression that an orgy was starting, and the club management wanted to kill the mob mentality before it had a chance to begin. They left quietly, arm in arm, and their heads together as the giggled about the stir they'd just caused.

crzyboy
crzyboy
6 Followers