Clubbing

Story Info
Couple getting down at the club
2.9k words
3.92
18.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Gracie, we're going out tonight dancing. Wear a short dress and some sexy thongs," I told her as I winked at her.

She told me okay, smiled and went to shower and get ready.

Gracie and I haven't gone out in a while and I wanted to take her dancing for the night. We are going to a club that had 3 floors, different kinds of music on each floor and on the top floor I had reserved the balcony for the night for us. I know the head bartender and the owner and he was happy to oblige me. We haven't been out to the clubs in a while but we needed something to do that would heighten the sexual tension all night long. And having Gracie's body against mine after she's had a couple of drinks; it's going to benefit the both of us.

Gracie had long, wavy chestnut hair that flowed down her back almost to her voluptuous ass and I loved running my hands through it, it was so soft. I am 6'3" so her 5'10" was perfect for me. I wanted a girl I didn't have to worry about "breaking" or hurting during sex and Gracie can handle everything I give her.

Gracie came out of the room in a black skirt that was mid thigh length and flowed on her beautiful thighs. With this, she had an emerald and black blouse that had part of her arms bare, a decent neckline, seductive yet not giving everything away to venturing eyes. The blouse flowed on her body, not tight, which was perfect. I also noticed she wasn't wearing a bra and her incredible nipples were saying hi to me.

I walked over to her, breathless, lifted her skirt up to see she was wearing her black lacy garter belt. I felt over the lace on her pussy and rubbed her slowly, loving the feel of her and then I ran my hands on her sexy ass, and felt smooth, bare cheeks. It took all I could do not to take her there.

"You look incredible baby," I told her with a groan.

"Thank you," she replied with a knowing sexy look, her mission was accomplished.

We got in the car and drove to the club. I was excited about tonight, my cock was already anticipating this evening, I could feel it throbbing, straining to be let free. It took about 25 minutes to drive to the club, although traffic was not as bad as I thought it would be tonight.

The conversation was nice on the way; we never had a problem with that. Even our moments of silence were heavenly. As we arrived, I parked the car towards the back of the parking lot for now.

"Come here baby, I want to feel you before we go in."

Gracie moved over to my side as I put the seat back to give her room. I turned her around so she was facing the steering wheel, and spread her legs as best I could. I just needed to be inside of her cock now, she was too damn sexy.

I reached up, pulled her thong aside and slid her down on my thick cock. Her pussy was wet and tight as always. She had a good grip on the steering wheel and I grabbed her hips, pounding her on my cock fiercely.

I had to slow her down, "Ok baby, I don't want to cum yet, slow down tiger," I said as I winked at her.

"Don't get up just yet love," I told her as she started to move.

I reached into the middle of the car and got what I wanted. I put some lube in my fingers, ready to spread on her ass.

"Now, lean on the steering wheel Gracie and spread that sexy...fucking ass for me love. Damn!!!"

"What are you up to baby?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head, just giving you another additive so you can enjoy your evening so much more."

As she spread her cheeks for me, I spread the lube on her tight hole and then got some more and put a finger slowly inside of her. Gracie was wiggling her ass, she loved this and then I put another finger in.

"Ok, almost done, keep holding that ass babe."

I grabbed the butt plug and rubbed it on her sexy hole, rubbing slowly and started to insert it. Gracie knew what I was up to and by her moans, she was happy.

I put the butt plug in her ass a little bit and then I let it go until I heard a nice little pop and she was set.

"Don't take this out until I say love. You should be sopping wet within a matter of minutes, especially when you start dancing."

"By the way you're going; they are going to have to mop up the floor because of me."

"Well, I certainly hope so," I told her as I gently lifted her off and to the other seat.

I drove to the front of the parking lot where my space was reserved and Gracie waited for me to open her door. I saw her watching me as I walked to her and I reached down and opened her door. I loved watching her sexy legs come out of the car, slowly; so damn beautiful.

She smiled at me as she stood up, grabbed my arm and we walked to the club. We were able to walk right in and I could feel all eyes on Gracie, how could I blame them but it made me feel good to be with the sexiest woman ever and they would never have her.

As we entered the club, it was already swarming with people. This was a well respectable club and everyone knew nothing would be tolerated by the security. I stopped by the bar to grab us a drink and Gracie was looking out at the crowd.

We got our drinks and sat at a table watching the dancers. This floor was the Salsa floor, nothing like watching people Salsa dancing, very hot indeed.

Gracie liked to dance more than I and I liked to watch her dance. I could watch her all night long.

She put her glass on the table, smiled at me and went to the floor. She walked to a guy whose partner just walked off the floor. He did not protest when Gracie touched him and started dancing with him. She moved on his body like she was born to do it. I bet that butt plug was doing a damn good job getting her pussy wet.

It was so erotic watching her and I know the guy she was with was enjoying every moment of it. After they danced a couple of songs, she respectively said thank you and walked back to me. My cock was hard as I saw her walking and she sat on my lap and her mouth was on mine instantly.

I peeked through one eye and saw the guy had walked away and by the looks of it, was having problems walking.

"You looked hot dancing baby," I told her.

"Thank you. He was a damn good dancer too, and pretty hot," she whispered in my ear. "I could feel his cock growing and he's pretty well endowed love."

"Umm, well, guess you won't be dancing with him anymore," I winked at her. I knew, that whatever Gracie said about someone, I had nothing to worry about. I never doubted her love for me.

"Let's go to the third floor, I want to dance with you."

The third floor was R&B music. We walked upstairs slowly, surveying everything. I found a nice table in the corner and the dance floor here was packed. This floor was usually the busiest.

Gracie and I got another drink and sat there for a little while, just watching the dancers. As we were sitting there, Gracie sat on my lap, while she was facing the crowd, slowly moving her hips on my cock. I loved it when she did that, she always knew how to touch me the right way.

I saw this one guy watching her occasionally; he had been dancing with a couple of different girls. The girl he just finished dancing with, walked off the dance floor and Gracie gave her drink to me, smiled and walked to the dance floor.

Gracie was grinding on him, rubbing her body against his, giving him the attention he wanted. I could see from my table he was enjoying it, it wasn't hard to miss his erection.

I set my drink down, walked over to her, nodded to the guy and started dancing with Gracie. There is only so much I could take and she was driving me crazy. I know her pussy must be soaked by now and I had to find out.

When that song finished, the floor filled up more with a slow song; it was almost body to body, which was perfect for me. Gracie grabbed my neck and kissed me fiercely. I rubbed her body, bringing my hands to her ass and gently squeezing it.

I brought my right hand to the front, reached under her skirt, moved her thong aside and touched her glorious lips. I knew it, she was soaked.

She moved her body against my hand and I put my finger inside of her pussy, slowly stroking her while my thumb was on her clit. I knew it would not take her long to cum and I planned on making her cum multiple times tonight.

She started moaning against my lips and within seconds I felt her juices flowing on my hand. Damn, she was so fucking hot and my cock was throbbing for her.

The floor was so packed; I imagine no one would notice anything we did. I slowly turned her around, unzipped my pants and lifted her skirt to cover my cock. Gracie arched her body slightly and I leaned down and my cock slipped inside her pussy with no problem, it was so wet and she groaned as I filled her to the hilt.

I slowly fucked her, not wanting to cause any unwanted attention but even if I did, I really didn't give a damn.

Gracie had reached behind her and put her hands on my head, grinding on my cock. I needed to cum but I loved fucking her here, on the dance floor, with tons of people around us. It was fucking erotic to me and made my cock throb, get even harder.

Gracie continued slowly grinding on my cock and I could feel her juices running down my cock. I couldn't take it anymore so I took my cock out, zipped up, took Gracie's hand and led her back to our table.

"Sit on my cock Gracie, fuck me, make me cum in your sweet pussy," I whispered in her ear. She sat on me, facing the crowd and slid down all the way. She was moving as much as she could without making it obvious. I was helping her, meeting her thrusts and it didn't take long at all for me to fill her pussy with my cum.

After I came, she didn't get up; she sat on me, slowly grinding on me, keeping me inside of her.

"Damn Gracie, your pussy feels so fucking good, don't stop baby." All I could do was lean my head back, groan and enjoy the moment.

I was getting hard again and I wanted to eat her pussy and I knew I couldn't do it here. I gently grabbed her hips to stop her, with much regret slipping my cock out of her pussy and zipped it up.

Gracie got up, turned towards me and I ran my hands along her arms, and kissed her for what seemed like forever. I don't think I could ever show her how much I love her and how beautiful and sexy she is in every aspect.

"Let's go to the balcony, I have it reserved all night for us."

"Mmmmm, you crafty devil you," she said as she smiled at me.

She grabbed my hand and led the way. She was in front of me as we walked up the stairs and as she walked, she slowly swayed her hips. I knew she was doing it on purpose, she knows how much I love her ass and the way she was moving, ever so slowly, I would have followed her to Timbuktu if she wanted me to.

We made it to the top, none to sooner and I told her to go over by the balcony and watch them dance. I kneeled on the floor, lifted her skirt and dove right into her pussy.

My cum had started leaking out and I licked up every bit. My tongue dove into her sweet lips and I sucked the juices and cum that was inside and after I licked her outer lips, I slowly licked on her clit.

I grabbed it and sucked it and my fingers were rubbing her pussy. I put my middle finger in her pussy and at first I just wanted to feel her softness and then she overtook me, as usual and two more fingers joined the other.

I played with the butt plug a bit, making it more intense for her and Gracie was moving her hips, grinding on my face and my hand. I could feel her starting to tense up, she was about to cum and I was not going to miss a drop.

I flicked my tongue back and forth on her clit and then I sucked it real hard and it came and I had to move my mouth quickly to get it all.

She tasted so fucking good and some of her juices ran down my face but I sure as hell didn't give a damn. After she slowed down from her climax, I continued slowly licking her.

I could hear her moaning and with the noise downstairs, it did not make a damn bit of a difference. As my fingers worked their magic on her pussy and the butt plug in her ass, my mouth found her clit again and I sucked hard. My mouth and tongue were not letting go and my hands were as deep as they could go inside of her.

Gracie pushed her pussy on my face, yelled she was cumming and not moving my thumb, I drank her sweet cum once again.

I licked her pussy slowly, cleaning her up and when I was done, put her thong back in place and stood up. My face was glistening with her juices, I could feel it. Gracie seeing this, smiled at me and kissed me, then licking all of her juices off of my face.

"You are amazing baby, simply amazing," Gracie said to me as she kissed me again.

"It's only because of you," I told her and meant it, then kissed the tip of her nose. I told her to bend over and I took the butt plug out of her ass.

Gracie got up, with wobbly legs and sat down. My cock was still hard but I had to get her home first. After I put myself back together, Gracie put her arm around me and I helped her walk downstairs. As we got to the front door, I picked her up and carried my sleeping beauty to the car.

After I put her seatbelt on, I got in the driver's seat and drove home. I carried Gracie inside, up to our bedroom and ran the water so we could take a quick shower and then sit in the bathtub for a bit; that would make her feel good. I can imagine her pussy must be quite sore by now.

I helped Gracie in the shower, which was a pleasure to do anyway and when we were both nice and fresh, we slipped into the tub full of warm water and some bath bubbles that she liked.

She sat against me in the tub, with her head against my chest and I was slowly rubbing her body.

The softness from the oils in the tub had her body feeling like silk and I loved rubbing my hands all over her. Feeling her breasts, gently squeezing them and her nipples loved the attention. Just the feel of her body did it for me.

As I ran my hands down her body, she instinctively spread her legs for me and my hands slowly caressed her pussy, inside and out.

I couldn't get enough of her and she never complained about that. After we were done with the bath, I helped her dry off and I carried her to the bed and laid her down.

I kissed her nipples and made my way to her pussy, softly licking her, I needed to have her one more time before we went to sleep.

"I want you Gracie, I want my cock inside of you before we go to sleep, is your pussy ok with that?"

"Baby, my pussy is always ok with that," she said.

I didn't need to hear anymore as my cock engulfed her once again and I slowly made love to her, slowly going all the way in and all the way out.

I loved her pussy with my cock for as much as I could take and then I sped up a bit, spread her legs farther, getting deeper and fucked her for the last few moments, cumming deep inside of my sweet pussy. The pussy that will forever be mine.