Clubbing in Dallas

Story Info
A spur of the moment erotic encounter in public.
1.7k words
4.05
43.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizz
jizz
4 Followers

Ah, a hot summer night in Dallas, Texas. You could smell the sweet scent of honeysuckle blooming around the rock walls of the outside patio. We walked up to the club entrance, all three of us remarkably steady in our gait considering the nice little buzz we had.

We paid the cover charge got our hands stamped with ultraviolet ink and agreed not to leave anybody behind when we left. The typical club, it was pretty dark inside with the dance floor lights reflecting off the disco ball and the bodies moving to the beat. The sounds were almost a physical assault, you could literally feel the waves of pressure coming out of the speakers and hitting you.

I wasn't quite drunk enough to enjoy the onslaught inside so I headed for the outdoor patio. The gods smiled upon me as I tried to squeeze through the door at the same time as a pretty little brunette. We kinda got stuck there for a second in the face-to-face, chest-to-chest position. The first thing I noticed was the very nice and substantial pressure of her chest flattening out on mine and the second was the mischievous sparkle in her green eyes.

With a great big smile I offered her a drink and we started talking. A few minutes later I realized that she was plastered. Not slobbering drunk but really really feeling good kinda drunk. We moved over to the back corner of the patio and were semi-hidden by a bunch of plants. Terri, the buxom brunette with green eyes and a great smile, plopped down on my lap straddling my legs with hers.

She was a cute little thing. Long dark hair just short of her waist, it was soft and silky. The white lace halter-top stopped a modest inch or two below the bottom curve of her breasts which I guestimated to be a pair of nicely packed C cups. She couldn't have weighted much more than a hundred pounds and smelled wonderful. She poured her firm little butt into a well-faded pair of jeans and looked like a dream come true.

Well, I started nuzzling her neck and just generally kissing everything underneath that lustrous mane. The feel of Terri's bare back against my fingertips and the soft curve of her neck under my lips was exquisite.

Terri was squirming in my lap and I could feel the heat from her crotch building against my own. She leaned back with her face tilted to the stars and her ass moving gently but insistently against my wakening groin. I couldn't have stopped even if I had wanted to. My hands reached up and cupped each breast, mmmm so firm and ripe. I lifted the edge of the halter with my nose and pulled her to my mouth.

I sucked the bottom of her breasts and licked carefully at the edges of her areola. Despite our mutual desire, I avoided her nipples. Kneading each breast and then cupping them individually with both hands, squeezing them outward and watching the nipples swell with pressure and desire, I relented at last and began to nibble.

Terri was squirming on my lap and moaning encouragement to me as I sucked her hard nipples into my mouth. I was sober enough to realize that some of the people closest to us were aware of what we were doing but I was drunk enough not to care either!

I just kept sucking and her nipples kept getting harder and longer. Her crotch was getting hotter and my cock was throbbing. I knew I had to have her. Dry humping each other wasn't satisfying either of us. I reached down and lowered her zipper. Damn but her jeans were tight! My fingers were working hard to get under her panties even though she was more than willing.

I had one hand playing with her nipples and the other inside her panties with my fingers at the top of her wet slit. I looked her in the eye and told her, "Unzip me." Now you should know that I gave up underwear sometime back in junior high so when she dropped my zipper, she had immediate access to seven inches of swollen cock.

The head was slick with precum and her little hand felt so good wrapped around me. I managed to get my hand further into her panties and slipped a finger up inside her. I was playing 'let's find the G-spot' and Terri was starting to make little whimpering noises. Her pussy was soaked and I wanted desperately to pull her up on my face and run my tongue through her wet folds.

So there we were, Terri with her tits being caressed and her pussy openly being finger fucked. Me, I'm the guy with the finger in her pussy and trying not to cream her while she strokes me in front of the other semi-drunken bar patrons. We did the only reasonable thing we could do; we headed for the parking lot.

The first thing I noticed was that there were too many lights in that parking lot! Terri and I climbed into her car. She had a great parking place, first row right in front of the entrance. Nothing like being on display! Neither of us cared enough to stop however. I peeled her jeans off of her and bent her over the back of the seat.

Kneeling in the front floorboard I began to lick my way to heaven. I had a perfect view of her tight little ass right in my face. Her lips were all pouty and wet. I was all but drowning in the aroma of hot juicy pussy and I couldn't wait to dive in!

I licked from the tip of her tailbone down between her cheeks and made certain to circle and tease her little pink rosebud with the tip of my tongue before slowly trying to push it inside. Terri was creaming and I could see the juices running down her thighs. I had a cheek in each hand, spreading them wide and forcing my tongue into her ass.

I'm pretty sure she had her first orgasm about that time. Her ass contracted and about pinched off the tip of my tongue. A tremendous flood of juices oozed from her open pussy lips and she began to babble and scream in the backseat.

I moved further down and sucked up as much of her girl-cum as I could get from her thighs before diving into the source. She was sweet and tangy. Oh so clean tasting. I wanted more. She had her knees as wide as she could get them and I was doing contortions to get my body turned so that my face was directly under her pussy. With my nose and tongue alternating against her clit and a finger fully inserted up her ass, Terri was having a great time!

I was sucking up her cream and licking her inner walls as far as I could reach. I know she came again shortly after that started because she began gasping and grinding her pussy all over my face and screaming something to the effect of, "lick mmeeeee, yesssss, suck my pussy!" and a few other comments.

When she raised up enough for me to get out from under her, I saw that we had a modest audience watching through the car windows. I didn't care, my cock was throbbing and my balls were about to explode! I was gonna fill her full of hot thick cum no matter what else might happen.

I pushed the seat back as far as it would go and put her feet on the dashboard. Her pussy was wide open and drooling. I aimed my swollen purple head at the entrance and slowly pushed forward. A blonde girl outside the window was watching avidly as I slid home deep inside Terri. We both moaned from the intense heat and pleasure of finally connecting.

Her pussy was better than any velvet glove description. She wrapped herself around me so intimately and so gloriously that the onlookers faded from my perceptions. It was all about Terri and how we were making each other feel. My balls were pressed against her ass and were being bathed in her copious juices. As we moved together I watched her face, her eyes and finally we shared the view of our joining. Her pussy lips were spread wide around the base of my shaft. The trimmed tuft of hair on her mons did nothing to block the view of her crimson pussy drawing me inside.

I could feel the tremors beginning inside her, the PT's, pussy tremors; the start of the rhythmic contractions that would push both of us over the edge into screaming orgasmic bliss. Terri was panting now, short gasping breaths and staring down at the sight of her body's penetration.

"Can you feel it baby? Feel that cock inside you … feel it pumping you, filling you full of hard meat… yessssssss, milk it baby, make it shoot... gonna fill you full of hot cum"

Terri's eyes rolled back in her head, her pussy began to convulse and she started to wail. I couldn't take the sensations any longer and felt the cum blasting up from my balls. Shooting long ropes of thick white jizz into her creamy pussy I fucked her like a madman. My balls shot load after load of baby gravy into Terri as the car rocked under us. Our energy spent we collapsed together when I became aware of the blonde still standing outside the window watching us.

Her eyes were wide with lust and excitement. I'd no idea what she wanted if anything.

I pulled my cock slowly out of Terri. Still partially hard it was covered in a combination of our juices. Terri's pussy was leaking cum all over the seat as she made no effort to cover up. I raised up over her and was attempting to pull my jeans back on when she surprised me and took me in her mouth. She sucked me nice and clean then licked our juices off of my balls. Eventually I opened the car door, stepped out and buttoned my jeans. The blonde gave me an intriguing look and slid inside next to Terri.

I was too spent to stay and parted the small crowd to search for my ride home. Oh yeah, I did get Terri's phone number and have seen her again but that's another story...

jizz
jizz
4 Followers