Clue Ch. 5

Story Info
Featuring Ms. Scarlet and Mr. Green in the Billiard Room.
2.5k words
4.57
22.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Ms. White as closely as I could. She was moving pretty quickly, and I was having trouble pulling my panties back into place.

The scream had come from the other side of the house, and it had stopped as quickly as it had started. I wasn't sure what to expect when Ms. White flung open the doors to the billiard room.

Ms. Scarlet was bound on the pool table, a cue sticking out of her ass and the eight ball in her mouth. Her eyes were closed and it looked like she was anxiously anticipating Mr. Green sinking his cock into her last free pocket. He was standing behind her, shocked at our sudden intrusion, his short fat prick inches away from performing some English on Ms. Scarlet's g-spot. I wasn't sure whether to be outraged or turned on.

"Freeze!" I shouted.

"Freeze?" Mr. Green asked, confused at the interruption. "You don't have a gun."

"Pretend I do," I snapped. "Get off that table. Get that pool cue out of her ass."

Pissed, Mr. Green hopped off the felt, his hard on wiggling wildly as he did so. He removed the cue with a sour look on his face.

I held my hand in front of Ms. Scarlet's mouth. "You can spit it out, now," I said reassuringly.

She did. The eight ball landed in my hand, damp with spit.

"Christ," she hissed, rolling over into an Indian crouch. "Every time I'm about to get fucked somebody either gets killed or arrested."

"You mean you wanted the pool cue in your ass?" I asked.

"Of course I did," she said angrily. "Didn't you see how small his cock was?"

Mr. Green blushed.

I held up the eight ball. "How the hell did you fit this in your mouth?" I asked with amazement.

"Practice," she shrugged nonchalantly.

"You're sick," I said with disgust. I eyed her full, naked breasts and felt myself getting warm all over. "I like that about you," I admitted.

"Well, Ms. McCoy," a voice laughed behind me. "It appears you've made quite a mess of things."

I turned and found myself face to face with Mr. Boddy, very much alive, and, unfortunately, very clothed.

"You're not dead," I said with surprise, stating the obvious.

"No, not yet," Mr. Boddy grinned. "But because of your meddling, I may be a lot poorer. Mr. Green and I had a deal, and your investigation may have cost me thousands of dollars."

"Deal?" I asked. "What deal?"

"I get to fuck Ms. Scarlet," Mr. Green chimed in, "and Boddy gets to consider that payment in full for a business loan I granted a few years back."

Colonel Mustard and Mrs. Peacock had arrived, staring in wonder at the newly risen murder victim. Professor Plum was close behind, adjusting his glasses on his nose to be sure Mr. Boddy wasn't a trick of the light. "Why'd you have to fake your death?" I asked Boddy, trying to keep my eyes on his face and not his zipper, which is where I wanted to look.

"I had to allow Mr. Green some time to comfort Ms. Scarlet in her time of mourning," Mr. Boddy said. "Which he was doing quite well before you barged in."

"With Ms. Scarlet's permission," Mr. Green said, "We could continue as if nothing happened."

Ms. Scarlet shrugged. "What the hell," she said, assuming her previous position. "I started the evening as a slut, I might as well end it as a high-priced whore."

"That's the spirit!" Mr. Boddy said cheerfully.

Mr. Green clambered back on the pool table, and slid his modest cock into Ms. Scarlet. The look on his face changed from anticipation to sheer joy, and he began to pump his hips back and forth with bunny rabbit enthusiasm.

Ms. White rushed across the room to Mr. Boddy, who was watching with undisguised interest as his girlfriend was being porked by another man. "Oh, Mr. Boddy," Ms. White said, wrapping her arms around him. "I was so worried about you."

Boddy couldn't tear his eyes off Ms. Scarlet's ass cheeks, which jiggled with every thrust. "Nothing to be worried about, dear. I'm just fine."

"But I thought you were dead," Ms. White said, looking up at his face. She spotted the faraway look in his eyes and followed his gaze. I watched her as she formulated a plan. One of her hands slowly crept from behind Mr. Boddy's back to his chest, and then down his stomach, and then to his crotch. Sneakily, she began massaging his cock through the front of his pants, and he didn't stop her.

"Good lord!" Colonel Mustard shouted, his eyes darting from Mr. Boddy to me. "You said he was dead! I thought you examined his body!"

"I did examine his body," I shrugged. "I guess I just didn't examine the right parts." I wasn't interested in having a conversation with Mustard. Watching the magic Ms. White's fingers were working between Mr. Boddy's legs was far more appealing.

"This evening has been completely ruined by your incompetence!" Colonel Mustard shouted.

"It doesn't look like I've ruined the evening for everyone," I said, nodding at the pool table.

Ms. Scarlet was making up for Mr. Green's shortcomings with her fingers. It seemed to be working well for both of them. He was grunting furiously, sweating like a pig and slamming into her so hard the table was rocking. She was trying to hold herself on the table with one hand while using three or four fingers of her other hand to fill whatever available space she had left in her cunt. Green's eyes were fixed on his prick, pounding into her, while Scarlet's index and ring finger massaged his shaft with each thrust.

And while Mr. Boddy, eyes glazed, watched his girlfriend and business associate rut like wild animals, Ms. White had slid to her knees and was cautiously coaxing his hardening prick out of his pants.

"God, that's lovely," I sighed, at the sight of Boddy's hardening meat, and Ms. White's hungry eyes studying it as it stiffened with her every stroke.

"This is revolting," Colonel Mustard sneered.

"Shh," I said, nodding at Ms. White about to go to work. "The lucky girl's finally going to get suck it."

Ms. White darted her tongue out quickly, lapping at Boddy's cock head. She glanced up at him, slightly fearful he might stop her, but he seemed content to continue watching Scarlet get her ass pounded. So Ms. White opened wide and slid Boddy's pole between her lips. My knees knocked at the sight of it.

"Absolutely disgusting," Colonel Mustard shuddered.

"Care to fuck me up the ass?" Mrs. Peacock offered him cheerfully, leaning over the back of a chair and hiking up her skirt.

"Certainly," Colonel Mustard agreed quickly, unbuckling his pants.

Breathlessly anticipating a show, Professor Plum undid his own belt, and moved to a secluded corner for some privacy and a good vantage point.

Not wanting to be left out, I stripped naked and went to help Ms. White with Mr. Boddy.

It was a little chilly in the billiard room, but only my nipples were noticing. Ms. White was slurping and letting out muffled moans while she coated Boddy's cock with a slick layer of spit. I stripped her down as best I could without distracting her from her task, watching her cheeks bulge as his rod slipped in and out of her mouth. She couldn't take too much of him in at once, and she had to use both hands to jerk off the long section of cock she couldn't handle. I felt a tiny orgasm tingle through me just watching her.

He had finally noticed what she was doing, and he ran a reassuring hand through her silky blonde hair. She felt his touch and looked up at him longingly, letting the head of his prick pop out of her mouth while she massaged the slippery length of his shaft.

"Fuck me," she whispered, and letting her lower lip brush the tip of his penis while she spoke. "Please fuck me."

He smiled warmly and nodded.

I helped her up and led her to the pool table. She reluctantly let go of Boddy's cock, and I lay her down on her back next to Green and Scarlet's vibrating bodies. Boddy clambered out of his pants and we both watched as his immense organ approached.

"Oh God," Ms. White whispered anxiously at the sight of it. I bent down and took a nipple in my mouth, hungrily sucking at it, watching as Boddy positioned himself for entry.

She gave a delighted squeal as his head slid between her cunt lips, followed quickly by his massive length. He grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her toward him, her pussy swallowing him to the hilt. With a grunt, he started to hump her rapidly, making it hard for me to keep her tit in my mouth.

I climbed onto her, giving Boddy a view of my ass and cunt, hoping he might decide to dive into one or the other at some point. I hugged White tightly, pressing our breasts together, watching her face register each thrust. Her eyelids fluttered open and she saw me. She smiled blissfully. I could smell her sweet breath, the faint scent of mint toothpaste.

"I want to watch you cum," I whispered hungrily.

"Soon," she murmured.

I kissed her, hard, forcing my tongue against hers. She exhaled into my mouth and I sucked in her breath. Then I pulled away to watch her face.

Ms. White's intense look of ecstasy was enough to capture Ms. Scarlet's interest.

"She's going to have a good one," Ms. Scarlet grunted, as Green continued to slam into her. Her left breast kept slapping against my bare arm.

"Yes, she is," I agreed, still hugging White close to me. Every now and then I could feel Boddy's taut abdomen press against my damp pussy. Even though I wasn't getting any, I felt like I could cum any minute.

Ms. Scarlet slid one of her fingers into Ms. White's mouth, who absently started to suck on it.

The shrill sound of Mrs. Peacock cumming drew my attention for a minute. Her eyes were glassy as she watched the activity on the pool table, her hand a moving blur between her legs as she rubbed angrily at her crotch. She let out a few loud screeches, and I watched Colonel Mustard's fingers dig even deeper into her ass cheeks. His face contorted and I could tell by his shuddering that he was firing a wad deep into her asshole. Professor Plum was beating off furiously in a corner, a thin sparkle of sweat glistening on his upper lip as his eyes darted from one screwing couple to the next.

I looked back at Ms. White, who had stopped sucking on Scarlet's finger. Her mouth went slack and a low moan started in the back of her throat and quickly turned into a howl. Her body bucked underneath me, and the sound of years of pent up frustration burst out of her mouth. Her orgasm was so intense I could feel the electricity surge off her flesh.

I let her stop shaking and I waited for a contented smile to cross her face. Boddy continued his steady thrusting, still doggedly pursuing his own orgasm.

"Was it good?" I asked.

Ms. White nodded happily.

"I'm going to make you eat me now," I told her.

"Okay," she whispered.

I slid up her body and planted my pussy on her mouth. She slid her hands around my thighs and went right to work. I looked down at her, and the sight of her cute little button nose buried in my sparse pubic hair made my nipples tingle. I started to hump her face.

Mr. Green started to groan.

"Cum on her face, you dumb bastard," Ms. Scarlet ordered, nodding at Ms. White. "I want to see some jizz."

Mr. Green grunted, pulling out and awkwardly trying to find his way through the mass of humping bodies to Ms. White's head. He yanked at his modest cock until a very immodest amount of sperm jetted out of the head, onto my thigh and across the girl's face. His second and third blast didn't have the same enthusiasm, and splattered across my butt and Ms. White's belly.

"I said to cum on her face, you retard," Ms. Scarlet snarled.

"I've got more," Mr. Boddy grunted, pulling out of Ms. White and quickly rounding the pool table, cock in hand.

"Me too," Professor Plum chirped, waddling forward. His pants were around his ankles and I wasn't sure he'd make it all the way to the pool table without falling flat on his face. He was determined, though, and managed to make it without incident.

The sight of the two male hands wrapped around their cocks and whacking off over Ms. White's face sent a charge through me. Professor Plum spurted some thin, stringy goo onto her forehead, but Mr. Boddy had him beat. He sent thick white geysers gushing onto my belly and Ms. White's cheeks, making her blink furiously, afraid to get it in her eyes but even more afraid to miss the show.

I had to hand it to Ms. Scarlet…it was a great idea. The pools of rich cum laying across that beautiful face sent shock waves through me. I grabbed her by the hair, pushed her face deep into my crotch, and rode her home.

"Praise be to Jesus," I whispered, as I got my long awaited orgasm. It rolled through me like high tide during a hurricane. All eyes were on me as every inch of my body shuddered with relief.

"Well," I sighed, after the storm clouds had cleared. I released my hold on Ms. White's head and elegantly unwrapped my legs from her face. "I won't bother anyone with my usual fee, or any of the expenses I've incurred," I said. "A job well done is reward enough."

"A job well done?" Colonel Mustard muttered angrily. He was sitting on the floor, his limp cock laying domant on his thigh, looking sticky and thoroughly satisfied. "What job did you do?" he asked.

"I solved Mr. Boddy's murder," I explained, running a finger through some of the cum on my belly and sticking it on my mouth, sucking on it thoughtfully while I bent down to get my clothes.

"But he's not dead," Professor Plum reminded me.

"Well, we thought he was when the evening started," I said, "and now he's standing here in front of us, looking pretty darn good for a dead guy. How many other detectives do you know can bring their victims back from the dead?"

No one said anything, and I started mopping myself dry with my panties, wondering how to word the events of the evening on my resume.

"If only every case ended up this way," I sighed, and sucked a little jism out of my damp silk underwear.