Clydesdale Among the Fillies

Story Info
Sorority takes in homeless lad but there are rules to follow
3.3k words
4.16
78.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey what's the matter there? Why the long face. Can I help?" Marie asked.

"I'm two weeks late for school. I didn't have enough money for the plane or train, so I hitchhiked across the country. I can't seem to find any housing; every place is full. I can't afford a hotel room. I think I'm just gonna have to pack it in and hitchhike back home." Sam said to her, looking up into her sympathetic face.

"Hi, my name is Marie, what's yours?"

"Hi Marie. I'm sorry to be a downer in your day, my name is Sam, Sam Dale."

"Well Sam Dale, we have a room that isn't currently being used for anything in the basement of our sorority house. You could probably stay there for a while. Come with me and I'll ask our president about it."

She helped him with his bags and piled them into her Geo Metro and headed off with the grateful Sam to her house. They walked into the large house and plopped his bags down in the hall. A short sprightly blonde named Candice was bounding down the stairs and yelled "Man on board," rather matter-of-factly as she turned the corner and headed to the kitchen.

"Wait here while I go find Stella." Marie directed, leaving Sam to look about actively from his stationary position in the hall.

Members of the house found excuses to walk through the hall to satisfy their curiosity at the announcement of his presence. He was getting pretty excited at the prospect of living for a while in the basement under the same roof with this bevy of beauties. Finally, Marie came back with a tall blonde whose potentially stern face was broken by a welcoming smile.

"Why don't we go in here." She said leading the way through a pair of sliding pocket doors into a formal study. She signaled two studious sisters to take their studying elsewhere for the moment so the three of them could have some private time. Stella faced Sam and Marie as she slid the doors together behind her. "So Marie, what are you up to?"

"Sam here was late for the beginning of the semester and has been unable to find a place to stay. I thought he could make something of that empty room in the basement until other housing opens up for him. He's a guy, so maybe he could make it up to us by fixing things when we need it." Marie explained.

"Are you handy that way Sam?" Stella asked.

"Well, not really." Sam said embarrassed.

"What can you do, Sam?" She asked.

"I . . . um. Well, I suppose I could help with the chores." He said hopefully.

"The chores, I see. That would go without saying. What are you good at, Sam? What's your major? Let's start there." She asked.

"Um, art. I'm specializing in photography."

"Photography, um, I see. Well, you could be our official photographer I suppose." Sam brightened with anticipation of her next words, "We've been talking about having a yearbook for the sorority, but no one has the time to organize it and follow it through. Would you like to do our yearbook for us on top of the chores we'd have for you?" She asked somewhat seductively.

Sam eagerly nodded his head before he uttered, "Oh yes. Yes I would."

"Well then, it's settled. You will do chores around the house, be our own photographer, and follow our rules we might deem are necessary from time to time, having a male in our house you understand. Is that okay with you?" Stella asked.

"That's great. You don't know what a load this takes off me, Stella." He said gratefully.

"Rule number one. I am the head of this house, duly elected by my peers, so you will show me proper respect and address me and the others as 'Miss' or 'Ma'am,' are we clear on that?" Stella advised.

"Yes Ma'am." Sam said with a note of shock in his expression.

"Good, then Miss Marie will show you to your quarters." Marie started for the door. "One more thing, everybody here who has joined this house has done so by initiation. I don't see why that wouldn't apply to you as well. If you have no problem with that, go get settled, clean up, and report back to this room at eight o'clock tonight."

Sam swallowed hard, looked at Marie somewhat peeked, then looked back at Stella, swallowed hard again and said, "Okay Ma'am."

The basement room was once winter storage for tubers and other provisions. Marie gave him a broom and showed him where he could find a mattress leaning up against a wall. He used the shelves to set out his clothes, camera equipment, and school supplies and felt grateful for the temporary shelter despite its austere nature. There was a frilly bathroom off of a rec. room in the basement, which had no bath or shower. He used it to give himself a sponge bath and wash his hair to get off the grit of the road. He was heading back to his room when he heard someone call from the stairs, "If you want anything to eat, you'd better get up here and help with the prep."

Sam put his towel over the back of a straight-back wooden chair to dry and headed up to the kitchen. After introductions around the kitchen workers, he was assigned to chop, grate, stir and various other duties to help get the dinner ready. The food service people served the meal and Sam ate his long awaited meal with them in the kitchen.

Full and tired he lay back on his mattress with his hands clasped behind his head and fell asleep as soon as his eyes closed. At the deepest part of his sleep cycle, Marie shook him awake. "Com'on, com'on, get up. Hurry! I'm responsible for you, you know. I'm the one who brought you here. If you don't follow the rules and cooperate, it is my ass on the line. Now get up and follow me. Quickly."

Groggily, Sam followed Marie up the stairs, barely able to walk and keep his eyes open. Marie slid the doors open and Sam was led into the study full of smiling girls eagerly anticipating the night's festivities. Looking around at the pretty faces, sexy bodies, and animated stares looking his way started to perk him right up. The furniture had been rearranged so there was room in the center for him to stand and the room of girls filled in around behind him as he was led to the center.

Stella began, "We are all assembled here to test the worthiness of this scrub to share our roof and supplies. She who objects to this test speak now and state your objection." Stella looked around the room for objectors. "Okay then

Scrub, speak your name completely and clearly for all to hear."

"Clyde Samuel Dale, Ma'am."

"Com'on now, those are all first names. Certainly you have another name for your last one." Stella challenged.

"No Ma'am, it's 'Dale.'"

"Clyde S. Dale. Do your parents have an unusual sense of humor, Clyde?" Stella asked with a smile.

"No Ma'am, I'm named after a dead uncle, Clyde, and a dead grandfather, Samuel." He explained.

"How unfortunate for you to be named after a horse, Clydesdale." Stella said.

"I wonder if he is hung like one." Someone shouted. Sam moved his hands together slowly in front of his crotch as nonchalantly as possible.

"Well, I think 'Clyde' suits you better than 'Sam,' so Clyde, for us to feel safe having a male in this house overnight with all of us women, we need to feel that you will be respectful, cooperative, and obedient without hesitation. Will you agree to that?" Stella asked.

"Yes Ma'am." Clyde said nodding his head emphatically.

"Well then, why don't you take off your shirt now." Stella said.

"But . . .” Clyde started to say.

"Ut, ut, ahHhh. This is a test." Stella reminded.

Clyde looked around at first while he unbuttoned his shirt, then chose to look down when his scan of faces revealed no sympathetic expressions. He turned beet red as the shirt slid back off of his shoulders and down his arms. His hands went to his armpits in an effort to cover his deltoids.

"Now the pants, Clydesdale." Stella directed.

Clyde looked around in fear and panic. He didn't even like to shower with others of the same sex in PE. His mind raced. He was getting free room and board amongst a house full of beautiful coeds, but he was undergoing the most embarrassing moment of his life. With the prospect of being on the streets and probably on his way home from dropping out of school to face friends and family as a failure, Clyde unbuttoned his pants, pulled down the zipper, and slipped off his Birkenstocks, to step out of the pant legs one at a time.

He was so nervous he was shivering, standing there in his boxers, the only thing between modesty and total humiliation. With his arms crossed and his fingers tucked tightly in his armpits, he watched as two sisters approached, started to circle him, and look him up and down. "Nice flat stomach," one of them said, lazily grazing her fingers up and down the terrain of his stomach while her other hand rested on the small of his back, "but no six pack."

The other stood behind him and hefted his butt cheeks in each of her hands, "Nice cheeks, but not of steel." She said, taking her groping down around his right leg to feel the musculature of his leg.

With the first coed's fingers squirming under his tight arms to feel a nipple, and the other one running her hands up and down his thighs in front, shooting her fingers just inside his leg openings, Clyde's physical excitement betrayed his embarrassed and humiliated state by tenting his boxers out in front of him. He moved his arms apart to look down at the protrusion. The waistband was pulling apart from his waist just enough to see the dark hairs of his pubic area barely protecting the intimate zone of his private pleasure center. The first coed pulled the waistband further out and looked in. "Not hung like a Clydesdale. He's about like Danny." She announced.

"Let's see." Directed Stella.

The second coed started to pull the boxers down painfully slow for everyone, and especially Clyde who quivered at the sensation of the material slowly sliding along the tip of his penis, drying the sensitive lining of its opening. When the boxers were huddled at his ankles, he tried to cover the objects of his embarrassment with his inadequate hands. The sisters craned necks and jockeyed for position to get a look at what was being hidden from their view.

Finally, Stella explained, "Clydesdale, we are going to share with you our food and shelter. This is a situation that could put us in great peril with the school and we're putting our very existence in jeopardy by extending you this kindness. We need to know that you will not tell anyone about this."

"I won't Ma'am, I promise." He interrupted.

"That's all well and good, but we need more assurance. I'm going to ask you do some things before a camera, and we will keep that tape as insurance against your potential betrayal." Stella said. Clyde turned red again in worried anticipation of what she was going to ask of him. Stella pointed her finger and waved her hands. Some of her sisters brought forward a basin of hot water, a stool, a towel, and shaving gear. "Now, I want you to shave every hair from your body below your chin and keep it shaved until you move out."

Clyde gulped, turned white, and scanned the room quickly like a cornered squirrel. As he stood frozen with embarrassment, a coed took a warm wet washcloth and cupped his groin, smiling impishly at him, resting her other hand on his shoulder from behind and pressing a firm breast into his side. Clyde jumped and uttered a moaning sound reflexively at the touch. Then while she started to put shaving cream all over his genitals, another coed was preparing the hairs on his chest. They both stood back for a second to let everyone see his lathered front. Then the second coed took the razor and started to shave one half of Clyde's chest. He looked on aghast at the sight of the lather scraping away and stood mesmerized by the drag of the razor on his skin. "Here "you can do the rest." the coed said, handing him the razor.

Clyde looked at Marie, then at Stella, and proceeded to finish the job that had been started on his chest working his way down to his belly while one coed took a video record of the proceeding and another snapping photos. When he paused to feel the smooth skin of his chest and stomach, the cameraperson directed, "Keep going." Clyde looked up nonspecifically as he reapplied the foam around his pubis and genitals. The room closed in and grew silent as he tugged on his cock and balls to tighten his skin while he scraped away the dark curlies stroke after stroke.

As he wiped away the leftover foam from his newly denuded genitals, he grimaced to indicate that his skin was sore. "I've got something for that." A coed said, pumping some lotion into her hand. "Allow me." She said eagerly, cupping the palm full of cool lotion up to his hairless balls. Clyde drooped his fluttering eyelids and opened his mouth as he reflexively bent forward from the overwhelming sensation of the coed's squishing hand on his genitalia.

Now with a shiny erection and balls eager for release, the coed stopped when Stella directed, "Now the legs and arms."

"Damn," Clyde thought, "people will be able to see that." But, without argument, he began lathering up his legs. He tried sitting to do the shaving, but found his stiff erection and sensitive balls made it difficult, even when he spread his knees as much as possible, so he resorted to standing and putting his foot up on the stool as he dragged the razor up his calves. Girls took turns crouching behind him to view his hanging denuded balls from their rear view, resisting the temptation to fondle them to find out what they felt like. One leg then the other became as smooth as a baby's bottom before the amused eyes of each of the girls in the room.

Clyde moved on to his arms without further prompting, and stood with feet shoulder width apart and a slight bend in the knees to avoid the unfamiliar sensation of his bald greasy scrotum against his now hairless legs. Two coeds volunteered without being asked to put lotion on his legs while he completed the shaving of his arms. As they got to his upper thigh, the renewed attention they gave his cock and balls caused him to close his eyes with the razor frozen in mid stroke while the sensation washed over him. Now, as he finished his arms and armpits, he was standing essentially hairless, arms held away from his body, legs apart, cock twitching and a worried look on his face.

"He has a little hair on his back and butt." A coed reported to Stella.

"Go ahead, do it for him." Stella directed.

"Okay." She said with a gleeful smile.

She positioned Clyde as necessary as she lathered and shaved his back and butt. When she had him bend over she saw that she would have to do the crack of his ass as well. She lathered it up, taking a little longer than necessary around his anus with a shit-eating grin on her face as she wiggled her finger around his rubbery hole. While she shaved the sloping curves, she gently held his balls to protect them from any errant stroke. Clyde unconsciously groaned and shoved his rear back to have her put more pressure on his balls that by now were aching for relief. She finally wiped his ass crack and balls and declared with a smile, "All done."

"Well now, Mr. Clydesdale, you've done well so far." Stella said causing a sheepish smile of pride to appear on Clyde's embarrassed face. "There is one more concern I have for my sisters in this unusual arrangement, and that is that you will be able to control your urges around all of my irresistible sisters." The statement caused a shift of bodies and smiles as the sisters unconsciously straightened clothing and hair. "We are going to have to be in charge of where and when you have orgasms, or this situation will not allow us to feel secure with a male presence in the house at all times. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes Ma'am, I think so." He conceded.

"Okay then, it looks like you need an orgasm now." Clyde's face went white again. "Why don't you do it once for our camera." Stella said backing up into a chair in front of and facing the stool. The others gathered around, standing and sitting on the floor and in available chairs in a horseshoe around Clyde.

Clyde rested his smooth butt cheeks against the stool with his legs out in a "V" and started to slowly stroke his meat. "Can we have him spread his legs any more than that?" The camera operator asked. Without having to be told, Clyde spread his legs out as wide as he could, cupped his balls with one hand and stroked his pole determinedly with his other.

His face grimaced a couple of times in close succession prompting Stella to ask, "Can you cum now?"

Clyde nodded "Yes" urgently.

"Well then, stop. Stop now." Clyde stopped with his mouth and eyes open wide and put his hands on the edge of the stool to steady himself in his dizzying condition while he attempted to catch his breath. His cock twitched with precum dripping and his balls were holding up tight and ready to explode. "Good. Very good." Stella said, getting up and slowly circling him. "I think you have the idea. You can get back to it." Stella allowed, finally returning to her seat.

Clyde put his hand back on his cock and steadied himself with the other.

In the short interim, he had calmed his urge a bit and looked around for inspiration. "Does this help, Big Boy?" A coed said who had unbuttoned her blouse, leaned forward, and directed a view of her cleavage his way. Clyde moaned and he stroked. "Some leg, Sailor?" Another said pulling her skirt up to just below her panties.

"Oh no." Clyde uttered.

"Its okay Clydesdale, go for it." Stella encouraged. Then, at the sight of the first coed starting to pull her exposed bra down to reveal the brown top of her nipples, Clyde arched his stiffened body and thrust his pelvis off of the stool. He shot a rope of cum across to the floor landing right in front of Stella.

"Oooo's," giggles, and comments filled the room as he continued to relieve the stress the evening had built up in him. He kept stroking with his eyes closed until his dry thrusts abated. When he finally opened them, he did so to mild applause. "That was very nice, Clyde Dale. I think you will fit in just fine." Stella proclaimed. Clyde glanced at Marie, who gave him a proud smile in return. "I now pronounce you a welcome guest in our house, as soon as you clean up this mess."