CN Flower vs. The Spider Ch. 02

Story Info
CN Flower's captor takes things further.
1.1k words
4.44
10.3k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sting

The worst part about the semi-public spanking superheroine CN Flower -- guardian angel of Toronto -- was receiving was that it was so unpredictable. The man continually adjusted the force with which he landed his blows, and there seemed to be no pattern to the order he would strike her right and left cheeks. If there had been a pattern she could have learned to anticipate the blows, to prepare herself, but every one took her by surprise. Maybe that was the pattern; perhaps he sensed her steeling herself for a blow on one side, and used that as a guide to aim the blow in the other direction.

She had long stopped glancing up at the sidewalk to look for witnesses. She just hoped nobody would walk by -- or, if they did, that they wouldn't look up at the wrong moment and see this nude, blushing woman, breasts bouncing hither and yon as she was administered her spanking.

Eventually the blows ceased, though she was reluctant to believe the ordeal was over. She had been trained...

No. She wouldn't use that word. She had learned to be suspicious of any pause in the blows raining down on her bum. Any time she thought it was over, a new round of smacks would land on her stinging skin. So she steeled herself for more.

Instead, she felt something new. Something warm poking at the moist entrance to her pussy. (And there was no denying it now: to Flower's shame, her juices were flowing freely.) Her eyes opened wide, and she realized what was going to happen just at the moment it did: The man grabbed her hips and thrust his cock deep inside her.

He was rough about it, and was balls-deep in one thrust. She gasped at the sudden intrusion, as her vaginal walls were suddenly pushed aside by this warm intruder. It would have been more painful had her pussy not been so well lubricated, but even with her juices flowing freely it was still an intense violation.

Part of her had been expecting this all along, she just hadn't let it bubble up to the surface of her mind. From the moment back in the library, when she'd landed in her fighter's stance and felt her breasts bounce instead of being held in place by her spandex top, part of her knew that it could lead to this. But knowing it had been coming didn't lessen the helplessness she felt as his cock invade her.

All this passed through her mind while the man simply stayed inside her, seemingly enjoying just being there. But soon he began to move, slowly drawing himself out, and then giving a hard thrust back in. Her spandex tights and panties were still halfway down her thighs, so that her legs were pressed together, making her grip him all the tighter.

Flower was no virgin, of course, but in her experience sex had never been like this. When she was alone with a man she was, at the very least, an equal in the bedroom, if not the instigator. But in this situation she was nothing but an orifice to be used for this man's pleasure. The way he hammered into her pussy continued to throw her off balance; just as she'd had to keep both hands propped against the wall during the spanking, she continued to do so now, allowing her breasts to bounce freely as she was taken from behind.

Her bum was still sore from the spanking -- she guessed it would remain sore for days -- so as he plunged into her she continued to wince in pain from his body slamming into her tender cheeks. Worse yet, he would occasionally give another slap to her ass, causing her to yelp out in pain.

In fact, she soon found herself whimpering in time with his thrusts, and crying out when he would smack her ass. "Oh... Oh... Oh... OHHH! ... Oh... Oh..."

But the moment she knew she was truly undone, the moment she lost the battle entirely, was when he pulled his cock all the way out of her, and her whimpers turned into a cry of disappointment. "Oh... oh... Awwww!" As soon as she realized what she had done, she cut the noise off, but he knew. He immediately slid his thick cock back in, and recommenced his relentless attack on her insides. He'd pulled out just long enough for her to realize that she was no longer fooling anyone, even herself: she'd stopped wanting him to stop. She wanted this cock inside her, wanted to be fucked like his toy. She could feel a tear of shame on her face, even as she started doing what she could to move her pussy along with his thrusts, trying to move with him. It was no use, the window trap didn't allow for enough movement, but it didn't matter. She realized this wasn't about the physical act of fucking, it was about her will, and she had given it up.

Not too long after this revelation, to her shame (and relief), her first orgasm hit, and she bathed his cock in her cum. Just as her climax was starting to recede, he increased the pace of his thrusts and reached under to rub a finger on her clit, causing her to cum again almost immediately -- this time moaning in pleasure and frustration. She'd never been fucked like this before, and she couldn't believe how he was dominating and controlling her! How could she, CN Flower, allow herself to give in to the pleasure that was coursing through her body?

He removed his finger from her clit, and she felt both hands on her hips. He pulled most of the way out, until just the head of his cock remained, and she felt the inside of her pussy being sprayed with his cum. She couldn't understand why he hadn't thrust more deeply inside her to unload -- and hated to admit that she was disappointed he hadn't -- but the reason became apparent soon enough. After he'd finished he pulled the rest of the way out, and since his cum was so close to her entrance, she soon felt it leaking out of her, dripping down her leg.

He left her this way for a while: Used. Naked. Hanging out of a window, tits-out to the public. Tears on her face, and cum dribbling down her leg. Her ass was still hot from the spanking it had received, and she knew the slightest touch to either of her cheeks would be painful. Her pussy had never been so recklessly used -- and she'd never been so satisfied. She had had multiple orgasms -- another first for her -- and she was feeling spent in a way she never had before.