CN Flower vs. The Spider Ch. 04

Story Info
Flower learns to submit of her own volition.
1.9k words
3.94
6.6k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suck the Poison Out

When CN Flower, Toronto's youngest superheroine, finally got home from her ordeal, she stripped off her cowl and what was left of her tights, and slid naked into bed, exhausted. She had to lay on her side, still sore from the spanking, and she could feel dried cum between her bum cheeks, along with the cum which had already caked on the insides of her thighs. At least she hoped it was cum in her bum, and not blood! Her asshole still felt loose, leaving her to hope it would repair itself with time.

Not only was she tired, she was honest enough to admit that she was satiated as well. As she had started to experiment with her sexuality, she sometimes came home and leisurely masturbated herself to sleep after a night of crime fighting. She'd had a few short sexual experiences with guys her own age, but her most satisfying orgasms came from her own fingers after she'd violently thrown a few villains around. The sense of power she got from being a superhero definitely played into her role as a sexual woman. But none of her experiences, alone or with men, had ever left her as satisfied as this night had. She fell asleep almost immediately, unaware of the peaceful smile on her face.

Her first act the next morning was to get in the shower. The hot water cascading down her abused body was soothing, as well as cleansing. She got rid of the cum that had been left behind, and was relieved to notice that her bum was starting to feel normal again. She slid a hand down one ass cheek, to test it out, and confirmed that it wasn't too painful, though the skin was still a bit sensitive.

She let her hand rest there, for a moment, reminded of a moment the night before: She'd been hanging out the window, breasts swaying with the force of the man's thrusts as his cock ravaged her pussy. She was just coming down from an orgasm, and he'd rested his hand on her bum for a moment, perhaps for leverage, perhaps just to cup her youthful cheek. Thinking of that moment caused her to blush, and without even realizing what she was doing, her other hand glided up her wet belly to her breast, where she worked a finger under her nipple. Her eyes were closed as she replayed the moment in her mind. Her utter lack of control at that moment, as the man had free rein to do whatever he wanted to her body. Her inability to do anything except cum for him, bathing his cock with her juices. God, it was so hot.

She moved her hand from her bum to her clit, which was already sending waves of pleasure through her body. She felt the hot water cascading down the back of her head, massaging her scalp, as she played with her nipple and gently massaged her clit. Random moments from the night before were streaming through her mind: Being tied up in the library, her lithe body on display in her skin-tight spandex outfit - and then standing in front of him, topless; hanging out the window, where anyone passing by would be able to see her breasts on display; being spanked, and helpless to do anything about it (she didn't even notice the light moan that escaped her lips as she remembered this moment, but her finger worked her clit just a little bit harder); being fucked from behind as she was trapped in the window; lying spread-eagled on the bed, shackled, barely able to move.

At this last thought she worked her pussy even more furiously, and then found herself on her knees in the shower, having a powerful orgasm. (She would discover later that her nipple was overly sensitive, from the way she furiously pinched it during this climax.) She bit her lip and tried to keep from making too much noise, lest someone from a neighbouring apartment would hear the clear, unmistakable sound of an orgasm echoing through the pipes. She didn't know why, but the memory of her loss of control the previous night was causing a fire in her pussy, and she wasn't sure how she'd be able to quench it.

-

That night she put on a fresh costume - the one from the night before was too ripped and torn to use again - and got on her motorcycle to patrol the city, but her heart wasn't in it. The rush she often felt going out on patrol, the anticipation of beating up on some bad guys, just wasn't there. She drove around for a few hours, before finding herself where she realized she'd wanted to go the whole time.

She sat on the bike for a while, staring at his front door. She was uncharacteristically unsure as to how she should proceed, even toying with the idea of breaking so that he could catch her again. In the end, she decided to take the direct approach: She walked up to his front door and rang the bell.

He answered, and her emotions warred within her as she found herself in front of him again. He was a head taller than her, dressed in a well-tailored suit, but as before, all she could see was the pair of steel-grey eyes.

She was speechless. What to say? Anything from "You bastard!" to "Take me, I'm yours!" would have been a true expression of her heart, at that moment.

He saved her the trouble of saying anything by unzipping his trousers and pulling out his thick cock, semi erect. Then he just stood there, in the doorway, holding it and maintaining eye contact with her.

She broke eye contact first, to look down at the part of him which had caused her so much pain and so much pleasure the day before. She had felt it in both of her holes last night, but hadn't seen it. The sight of it now caused her pussy to tingle; already her panties were feeling moist under her tights.

He wasn't moving from his spot in the doorway, so it was obvious what he wanted from her. She looked up at him again, briefly, a question in her eyes, and when he nodded once in confirmation, she sank down to her knees in front of him and replaced his hand with hers.

Still she hesitated for a moment, taking time to admire it up close. She moved it around, a bit, to see it from a few different angles, and ran her fingers lightly up and down the shaft, tracing the veins. It was thick, with an even bigger head, and felt hot in her hand. It was growing harder as she examined it.

She had never put her mouth on a cock before - she preferred to have guys pleasure her, rather than the other way around - but she'd seen enough porn that she thought she knew the mechanics of what to do. She wasn't hesitating so much as enjoying the moment. Making friends with this dick, before he shoved it down her throat. (Which she was sure he was going to do soon enough.)

She kissed it lightly, lovingly, occasionally licking a bump or crease, working her way up the shaft until she got to the head, which she kissed lightly at the top. As she did so she closed her eyes, the way she would if she were kissing a lover on the lips. When she opened her eyes again she noticed a bit of precum leaking out, and took her first bold step by running her tongue along the slit to lick it up.

She had seen enough porn to expect some kind of reaction from him when she did this, she knew this was a sensitive part of a man's body, but he didn't move. She continued to kiss and lick around the head, running her tongue under the rim of the helmet, and just generally exploring every nook and cranny of his cock.

She soon made her next bold move, and took the head right into her mouth, sucking lightly on it and continuing to run her tongue around it. At first she could still taste his precum, but before long the taste was mostly just her own saliva, which she was using to generously coat him. She started to suck more and more of him into her mouth, emulating what she'd seen in so many times before in her web browser, until she got to the point she'd been mentally preparing for: his cock hit her tonsils.

Her immediate inclination was to gag, but she managed to keep control and prevent it. But now she was faced with a choice: should she try to deep throat him? Would she be able to do it? Would it ruin the experience if she couldn't - or would he just force himself into her throat anyway? The thoughts flit across her mind, but there wasn't really much of a choice. Her body was already his, her throat might as well be too.

She bobbed her head down on him a few more times, each time gagging a bit as his cock hit the back of her throat, until she started trying to swallow his cock, rather than forcing it into the throat. This allowed her to get it in, but she pulled it out when she started to run low on air, feeling saliva running down her chin and tears running down her face. She did this a few more times, each time making a gagging noise, feeling her saliva running down his cock.

Finally she got the hang of it, and forced her throat all the way down on his cock, until her nose was touching his tummy. She held her position there as long as she could, engulfing his hard cock with her throat, and finally had to bring her head back up.

To her surprise, he was still allowing her to do all of the work. She'd seen a number of videos featuring "face fucking," and had fully expected him to do the same to her, fucking her throat with his cock until he came, but he seemed to want her to do all the work. She was happy with this decision, and in fact eager to please him.

While she slid her throat up and down on his cock, she also started to lightly massage his balls. When she felt his them beginning to constrict she knew it was time, and she again impaled her throat with his cock to accept his offer. He began to cum into her throat, jet after jet, and she took as much as she could before she had to slide off him to breathe again.

She timed it badly, and took a shot of cum in her throat just as she was trying to breathe in, but after a few coughs she managed to keep from choking. She focused on sucking up and swallowing every drop of cum that he produced, and then using her tongue to clean the head of his cock.

When she was sure he was done, and she'd gotten every drop of cum she could, she looked up at him expectantly. Would he be pleased with her? Was it good?

He reached down, and for a moment she thought he was going to stroke her hair, or pat her head. Instead he grabbed a handful of her hair, which he used to wipe off his cock. He put it back in his trousers, zipped up, and went in the house, closing the door after him. There was no light on outside, so Flower was left sitting on his front step, on her knees with just a bit of cum on her chin, in the dark.