CNAs in Trouble - Jill's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill looked over and noticed the blinds were open to the front window, and prayed that no one would see them. She was about to ask if she could close them when she heard his zipper, and the sound of his pants hitting the floor.

John kicked her legs apart, and rammed his dick into her wet pussy. Jill went nuts with the feeling of being filled again. No longer worrying about the window she started humping back on his dick.

She came quickly moaning and shaking. Her whole body was on fire with pleasure. John kept pounding her moving her coat up, so she could take it off. Soon she was only left in her heels and stockings.

After a few more minutes John came hard inside of her. She could feel the sperm filling the inside of her pussy. Once he stopped cumming he laid on top of her for a little bit. While all this was happening the boys had grabbed their father's camera with the telephoto lens, and were busy taking pictures.

John finally rolled off of her and stood up. Jill got off the couch and knew what to do next. She stripped him of the rest of his clothes, and guided him to sit on the couch. She kneeled in front of him and cleaned his dick off with her mouth.

The boys went nuts watching her bob her head up and down on the old man's dick. They decided they were going to fuck her silly, and now they had the means to make this happen.

John grew hard again as Jill's mouth did it's work. It didn't take long and John was cumming in her mouth. Jill swallowed it all, and looked up to him for her next order.

He was hungry, so he made her make dinner in just her stockings since her heels fell off during the pounding he gave her. Jill went to the kitchen and cooked up a simple meal for the two of them.

Jill was actually happy making the dinner. She finally was able to cum, and the empty feeling she felt in her pussy was gone. She knew the night was far from over, but all her stress was gone.

After dinner John wanted to see the master bedroom. Jill had hoped he wouldn't want to go there. She didn't want to be with any other man besides her husband in that bed. Once in the bedroom John sat on the bed in only his boxers that he had put on for supper.

He told Jill to get the outfit she was to wear tomorrow on and model it for him. Jill rummaged around for the complete uniform, and went into the bathroom to change. She didn't bother with a bra and panties since they wouldn't be on long anyway.

Jill came out in a tight Hooters tank top, tight orange shorts, shiny pantyhose, and white socks. The top hid nothing. Her nipples were hard and visible through the top. The bottom half of the uniform was form fitting, but at least they hid everything else.

She walked across the room and stood in front of John for inspection. John played with her tits, and told her to wear a thin bra tomorrow. He then rubbed her ass and pussy through the shorts. Satisfied he pulled the shorts down.

Once the shorts were off looked at her pussy through the pantyhose. They wear seamless and thin. Jill's pussy looked wonderful through them. John was very pleased.

His only orders were to wear a bra and no panties. Jill was now naked again when he then ordered her to grab some lingerie and model different outfits. Since Jill's husband like sexy things she had plenty to model.

After a few teddies of all different colors she came out wearing a garter belt and stockings. John was getting hard again. The next outfit was a shear white cat suit that her husband loved because it was crotch less.

John stopped her from changing again. He noticed some white heels in the closet, and told her to put them on. While putting on the heels john went to her lingerie drawer, and started looking at her toys.

He pulled out a glass dildo and some lube. Jill laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide waiting. John walked over and told her get on all fours with her ass in the air. Jill flipped over and raised her ass up.

John knew he didn't need the lube for the dildo, because he could see the wetness seeping from her lips. He put some on anyway, and pushed the dildo in. Jill loved this one because of all the bumps it had on it.

As he was moving it in and out he pulled down his boxers and lubed up his dick. Once Jill was rocking back and forth he used his other hand to spread her cheeks. A well lubed finger started playing with her asshole.

Jill froze. She had tried anal once before, but never liked it. The finger slipped in her ass as he had now gone somewhere her husband never did. Now both holes were being worked over. Jill came with the second finger being placed in her ass.

All of a sudden John pushed the dildo in and left it there. Two hands spread her cheeks, and she felt pressure from a hard dick pressing against her ass. Before she could say a thing the head of his dick was in.

Jill was shaking her head back and forth saying no, but john worked it in farther. Once all the way in he stopped to let her adjust to the girth. Jill felt him reach under her and played with the dildo.

She felt his dick and dildo go in and out together. The pain was going away and pleasure was taking over. The rhythm was picking up when Jill looked to the side and saw the curtains were open, and she saw movement in the house across the street.

She knew whose room it was, and there was nothing she could do about it. The double penetration was getting to her. She never felt so full in her life. One orgasm after another shot through her body.

Jill screamed as her cum squirted around the dildo all over her bed. John came shortly in her ass. John pushed her down, and watched as his cum escaped her ass.

Jill was completely defeated. Not only had she had sex with another man in her house. She had now had anal sex in the bed she shared with her husband.

John was done for the night, and so was Jill. He wanted her fresh for tomorrow night, and now she was completely broken. If there were any doubts about her following orders they were gone now.

John told her to close the curtains. He knew they were being watched. He noticed they were being watched the moment they left the car. As Jill reached up to grab the curtain he stopped her.

Her arms were outstretched on full display to the person or people watching. The dildo still firmly placed in her pussy. John gave the order and the curtains closed. John asked whose room was across the street.

Jill told him it was two teenage boys. He got their names and numbers, and would have a talk with them. He then pulled out the dildo just to replace it with a rabbit vibrator turned on full, and told her to drive him home.

Jill didn't even bother with the coat. She walked out holding the vibrator in place in just her white cat suit. John pushed the button to open the door, and waited until it was fully open before moving.

She walked around the car to let John in. John grabbed the vibrator and moved it in and out to give the kids one last show.

Jill grabbed the top of the car to keep her balance in her white heels. Her hips moving back and forth plunging the vibrator deeper inside of her. She tried to be quiet, but it felt good and she was close. The moans echoed throughout the neighborhood as she came.

On the way home John went over some more rules for Jill to follow. She still needed permission for masturbation and have sex, but now all of that was to be done with curtains open. This would be the price for keeping the boys quiet.

He also gave her a time and address for tomorrow night. She was to arrive in the Hooters uniform, and she and Stephy were to come to the house together.

Jill arrived home and went immediately to the bed room. She opened the curtains, and stripped out of the cat suit in front of the window. She fell asleep naked leaving some lights on, so the boys could watch her.

12