Co-eds to Enjoy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth grasped Pam's head and lifting it away from her breast sat up and kissed Pam full on the mouth. Pam was overwhelmed as she felt Beth press her tongue into her mouth and her hands came up around Pam's full breasts. Beth wrapped her arms around Pam's body and drawing her close, their tits mashed hard against each other as they kissed deeply.

Beth pressed Pam back onto the bench until she lay flat and then climbed on top of her. The two girls moaned deeply as Beth ground her pussy hard against Pam's. Their hands were all over each other until Beth lifted her body up and turning around, straddled Pam's face and dropped down into a 69 position.

Lowering her pussy to Pam's lips, Beth pressed her own tongue deep between her friend's swollen love petals. Both girls were writhing and groaning as they pleasured each other. Pam's body went rigid as a powerful orgasm rumbled through her loins. Beth slipped her tongue further into Pam's seething twat to drink her sweet flow as she felt Pam's tongue thrust up into her own quim. She ground her pussy against Pam's mouth as she felt her own body begin to quiver with a powerful orgasm. Just then Pam's tongue touched Beth's clit and all hell broke loose as her insides flooded and Pam couldn't believe how powerful an effect she was having on her friend's body. She also realized that from now on every night one or both of them wasn't sleeping with me, they'd be sleeping with each other.

Both women collapsed in exhaustion. Their cheeks were covered with cum and they felt wonderful. They rested for several minutes and then finally Beth eased her body off of Pam's and sat back on the bench. She helped Pam to sit up and then Pam turned herself around and they faced each other. They started to laugh as they could see all the cum on each other's cheeks and oozing from between their thighs.

"Let's take a dip." I said as I dove into the pool. The two girls looked at each other and smiled. Beth nodded in the direction of the pool and the two naked beauties dove in after me.

Back in the studio John again switched to fresh cassettes and waited for his turn.

To be continued...

Please vote and send your comments

12