Co Worker and Neighbor Convert My Girl

Story Info
Story about my girl being forced to submit to a coworker.
1.8k words
3.32
69.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girl was a whore a few years before we met. She told me all about it and how she wanted to live a straight life. She had a really good job too. I asked my girl about some of her experiences as a whore. She told me how much she loved it, and how badly she desired to go back to being a whore.

The neighbor girl started playing cards with us at our house each Friday night. I jokingly made a comment we should play strip poker. They loved the idea, so we began playing strip poker. I was fully nude in no time, my girl was down to her bra and panties only. The neighbor said we should up the ante to include sex acts. I smiled and agreed, my lady looked at me. Her nipples were very hard. She asked me if I was sure about this cuz if she goes down this road, there was no coming back for her ever. I reached over to her, kissed her passionately, and told her I couldn't be surer.

We lost next hand. My girl had to lose her panties, and the neighbor girl got to attach a ball stretcher to my balls. It was a chrome one with eye hooks on each side of it, and it took her forever to lock it down with a hex key. We lost the next hand, and my girl lost her bra and is now fully nude. The neighbor tied a rope to the ball stretcher eye hooks, wrapped it around the center pole that held up the glass top table and held onto the rope for now.

We lost the next hand too. The neighbor took pics of my girl for 15 minutes.

Next hand was final hand and we lost that one too. My girl had to pose for pictures for an hour, no questions asked, and the neighbor tied me down to our bed. A black guy came to the house and squeezed my balls making me suck his cock while the neighbor took pics of his cock in my mouth.

After we were finished, the she gave us a copy of my girl's pictures, then went home. My girl came to me and asked me if I was ok with this so far. I was still tied to the bed, but I told her I couldn't be happier. She laid on top of me and kissed me passionately and squeezed my balls. Then she punched them a few times before untying me from the bed.

Following Monday, a coworker of hers found those pics on a website. My girl about died as she would be fired if her company execs found out. He reminded her of that also. She asked him what he wanted. He smiled big time and told her I want you! He told her to stop wearing bras and panties to work, and her shirts are to be unbuttoned down to her tits from now on at work. She asked his if that was all?

He said no and told her to strip nude now. She hesitated but he started to leave to go tell the execs about her pics. She said stop, and stripped nude. He setup his camera and fucked her bareback in her office while the camera took plenty of pictures. She went home that night and was nearly in tears as she told me. I hugged her and told her not to worry that I still love her no matter what. She really needed her job, it paid well. So I told her she should keep it and cooperate with him within reason to keep her job. She agreed!

Next day, he told her during working hours she would be his girlfriend, and his love. She would call him her boyfriend, kiss him passionately, fuck and suck him off every day, only do lunch with him and if I wanted to join them for lunch, I would be welcome but she was to treat him as her boyfriend the whole time. She called me and asked me if I would be ok with that. I told her I would be and to make sure she is convincing to him to keep her job.

He fucked her daily taking all the pics of he wanted, giving her copies of them all. They invited me to lunch with them one day. I met them there. We got out of our cars, she went to him and put her hand in his hand as we walked in. She held the door open for him. As we were in line ordering, he kept one hand on her pussy and the other hand rubbing her tits, she kissed him passionately calling him honey and telling him she loved him. The cashier just smiled at us and took our order.

We sat down and he rubbed her tits and pussy many times as she passionately kissed him and told him how much she loved him. As we left, she told me to come stand next to her in his car. He pulled out his dick, she removed her dress and put it in his back seat. She was fully nude and began sucking his dick as they made me watch. She told him how much she loves him and his dick is so perfect and how much she loved sucking his dick. They had me follow them back to their work.

We all went into her office. It was a closed office and no windows. He had her strip again and gave me his camera to take pictures. He fucked her while I took pictures, and came all inside her too. She told him how much she loved him fucking her and she loved having his cum inside her pussy.

I left and when she came home, she ran to me hugging me and kissing me afraid I was mad at her. I reassured her it was ok but to only limit it to while she was at work. If he wanted more, then she would need to quit. She agreed.

Over the next 2 weeks, the neighbor came over every Friday and took plenty of pics of my girl and had guys come in and make me suck their dicks and fuck me in my ass. The coworker continued using my girl but wanted her to himself and to move in with him. She said no and he threatened to show her pics and get her fired. She told him then you would lose me. He didn't do it, and continued having a relationship with my girl.

The neighbor invited us to a party. My girl lost a wager and had to wear a short mini skirt and half shirt and nothing else on. She also lost a wager and she had to let everyone play with her body. She agreed not to remove or resist anyone unless they get to her tits or pussy. She was only allowed to remove one hand at a time, and she was only allowed to remove a hand from one of her tits if there was a hand on one of them before she could remove any hand(s) from her pussy. So as long as there were hands on her tits, she would not be allowed to remove any hands that were on her pussy. My girl told me she would not be able to resist much and she would be gang banged. I kissed her passionately, told her I love her and I wanted her to a whore and to let it happen.

We walked over to the neighbor's house, and the guys came over. There were 12 of them. They began feeling up on my girl at the same time. Here were 2 hands on each of her tits and many on her pussy. She removed one hand from her tit, and another one from her tit before she stopped resisting. They took off her clothes and began the gang bang. It lasted for a few hours and there were plenty of pics taken and video too. They finished her off and left. We went home for the night. My girl was too sore and tired to shower and collapsed on the bed with me.

Next day, the neighbor called us over. We went to the neighbor's house and there was a black guy there fully nude and he had a large cock. The neighbor took off my girls clothes in front of him. He said yeah she'll work and handed the neighbor $5000 cash.

Then he told my girl to get up against the couch on the floor and stand on her head, back against the couch, legs laying over her head. My girl did and he began fucking her bareback. He fucked her hard for an hour, and cum was all over her. When he was ready to finish, he was facing the couch and drilled her hard. He was moaning out in pain and satisfaction. He told her to play with his balls and she did. He drilled deep in her and came all inside her. He pulled out after a bit, and was still cumming. He covered her pussy with cum, and it all just ran down her stomach and tits.

He said see ya next weekend and left. We went back home with copies of the pics and videos. The neighbors posted them all on the internet too.

When my girl went back to work, her coworker saw all her pics and videos and demanded she only be with him and move in with him. She said no it will never happen. He went to go tell the execs about her even though she begged and pleaded with him not to. Before he could tell them, she resigned immediately.

She came home and told me and I asked her what she will do now. She said she will be a whore and make even more money. She said there are plenty of other guys willing to pay her $5000+ to have unprotected sex with her besides that one guy at the neighbor's house and she planned to get his cash as well!

She got a new cell phone and a google voice number for it. She texted her former coworker to give him her new google voice number and to let him know she was available to him anytime now and to call her for her rates. She met with the black guy and the group of guys that previously fucked her at the neighbor's house and gave them her google voice number to call her anytime. Then she posted ads all over the internet. Wasn't long before she was making at least $5000 a week. She had me quit my job to be her driver / security person.