Co-worker's Man Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to be in there, girl," she said as she took her index finger and teasingly traced a line with her blood-red fingernail along the slash of her glistening pussy-lips.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I answered with a moan as my hand started speeding furiously up and down.

"Yeah, would you like to have your cock deep inside me and have me milk every last drop out of you?" she said as she looked at me thru hooded eyes with her fingertip disappearing between her swollen pink labia.

"OH FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM," I shouted as I reached that point of no return. I kept my eyes glued to her lewd display as I felt myself start to shake as my climax overwhelmed me. My hand pumped and pumped as wad after wad of my semen blasted forth against the clinging material of her panties.

"That's a good girl. Cum for me now," she said as she withdrew her hand from her snatch and rubbed the glistening fingertip over the head of my panty-covered cock. I had a few more shots left in me as her fingertip rubbed encouragingly over my super-sensitive cockhead. I looked down at my jerking hand and could see that both the silky material and my hand were covered with cum. I slowly pumped out the last few drops as my legs stopped their twitching. As my orgasm finally wound down, I sat still with my back against the couch as Lori withdrew her fingertip from the end of my cock, stood up and smoothed down her dress.

"It's okay for you to have your little reward now, girl," she said as she nodded towards the cum-soaked panties. I lifted them off my deflating cock and brought them towards my face. They were absolutely soaked from my massive ejaculation and I brought the slimy material to my mouth and let my tongue run across the silky material.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred into the soaked fabric as Lori watched with a pleased smile on her face. I licked and sucked at her panties until I had all of my own cum inside me and kept probing at the sexy silky material as I fought for every bit of flavor from their own earlier erotic coupling.

"That's enough for now, Jon. You can do that later. We've got to talk about the meeting with the Newman people now," she said as she turned back and walked to her desk.

I gathered myself and tucked my dick back in my pants and straightened myself up. I put the table back in place in front of the couch and carried my file back and sat in a chair in front of her desk. For the next hour I explained all that had happened in the meeting with the Newman people. Lori was all business and took down pertinent notes. When she had everything she needed to know, she dismissed me with a wave of her hand as she returned to some work on her computer.

With her damp white panties stuffed into my pocket, I returned to my cubicle and got down to work. Fuck....it was only about 10:30 and I'd already serviced both Derek and Lori. The way this week was going.....I wondered what was going to happen next......

12