Co-worker's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maggie...." he started realizing that they both did not know how to express their feelings about this topic.

She crutched out of the room in silence. He turned back to the screen and looked blankly at whatever was on it, then following her.

"Wait," he said a bit loudly as he neared. His hand reached out and lightly gripped her arm. "Wait," he said again, this time softer, and moving in front of her. "You're kidding. Right?"

She shook her head and wiped at a tear. "How can you ask that? I've seen you look at her. Why can't I have those feelings too?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb. You know why she is missing that leg."

"No, an accident or illness I assume."

"Shit," she groaned. "You heard the part about the woman in the other couple 'going back for a leg trim', didn't you? Didn't you catch on?"

The tears were flowing more and she wasn't able to wipe them away fast enough. Her chest heaved with sob after sob and she pulled away and crutched to the couch, dropped the crutches in a pile, and sat down. She patted the seat beside her. "Sit," she instructed.

She looked at him and composed herself. "She HAD her leg amputated before they met. She WANTED to be that way." She had emphasized the right words. His expression changed and he appeared to be shocked as if he had not known. "I wanted something similar long before I met you. I just never knew how to broach the subject, so I kept silent. I saw you that night and thought you might not mind. At least you got harder than ever before. I talked to Julie and she is going to put me in touch with the doctor. I hope you will stay with me ... if you don't, I will understand." She shook her head slightly. "I hope you will."

-

Mark gladly did willingly stay with Maggie. Her left leg now ended in a very short, almost non-existent, soft stump. She had quit her job, but recently found a new company to work. The day was still warm as fall was about to become winter and she crutched towards the sandwich shop for lunch. The light breeze fluttered the silk blouse; her skirt ended just at the knee, a low pump adorned the foot.

"Maggie, Maggie," the voice called from behind her. She stopped and looked. "Maggie, what happened?"

"Hey Kim, long time." Kim had been a co-worker from Maggie's last job.

"Yeah, you look great ... but tell me what happened. Are you okay?"

"I'm heading to Joe's Sandwich Shop, want to join me?"

"Yeah, yeah, only if you promise to tell me."

They walked along, Maggie as graceful as if she had always walked using crutches.

"You do that so well. I sprained my ankle once and I felt so-o crippled using crutches."

"After I quit, I needed to have my leg amputated. I'm okay ... honest. It wasn't anything too complicated like cancer. It was just something that needed to be done."

"That's so dreadful. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Mark still loves me and I don't mind being this way."

"You are so remarkable. I think I'd be sitting in a darkened room crying still. Look at you though. It's as if you just had a boob job. You're radiant."

"Yeah-h," she drawled softly.

"Maggie, you almost make it sound like you wanted this."

"Oh?" Maggie dodged the question."

"Are you going to use one of those fancy legs?"

"No. What remains of my thigh is so short I don't think I could. I'm content just using crutches and I'm getter quite proficient do just about everything."

Kim held the door for her and then followed her to a booth by the window.

"Wow, I can't get over how well you handle yourself."

"I have a friend missing her leg and she has been a good coach." As Maggie spoke, Kim watched intently. "She is okay with her 'loss'." Maggie made quote marks in the air and grinned. "Hey, I could set you up for an amputation." She laughed.

"No way. Besides Jack would shoot me if I came home with one leg."

"Maybe I could find you a replacement for Jack ... someone that really could put a grin on your face." Maggie swiped her tongue seductively across her lower lip.

"Why, has Mark become some super-stud since this happened?"

Maggie nodded and grinned. She leaned across the table so her face was inches away. "Oh my, yeah-h ... at least twice a night and some nights more times than I thought possible."

"Really?"

Still close and in a whispered voice, "Like in a porno movie." She giggled and leaned back.

"Geez. Keep it a secret otherwise there'll be a run on that doctors office." She laughed.

The waitress put two red plastic baskets with sandwiches on the table then walked away.

"Are you serious?" Kim asked holding her sandwich halfway to her mouth. "Like a porno movie?" she mouthed.

"Yeah." Maggie said nodding her head. "Yeah."

"I can just see it now, dozens of women with one leg crutching along the sidewalks, all with huge smiles." She laughed, stopped, and then laughed again. "Nah. But, I am so happy you are handling this so well."

"Me too ... both Mark and me are."

-

The next day Kim and Maggie had lunch at the same sandwich shop. "Thanks for having lunch with me again," Kim said as they settled in the booth. She opened the menu, glanced quickly, and then closed it. She fiddled nervously with the edge of the menu and watched Maggie.

"Now maybe we'll get to know each other in ways we couldn't at work." Maggie pleasantly smiled.

They each ordered and watched the waitress walk away. "Nice ass," Kim quietly quipped.

"Too many legs," Maggie teased.

"You really don't mind being that way, do you?"

Maggie shook her head slightly.

Kim watched and sat in silence for a moment. She grinned and considered her next words. "Maybe you'll understand. I'd hate to wreck a budding friendship before it has a chance to start."

Maggie reached over and rested a hand over Kim's hand. She rubbed slightly. "Talk to me." She rubbed again then pulled her hand back.

"Last night after Jack's weekly anemic lovemaking, I mentioned how I'd bumped into you, how you'd lost your leg. He became erect almost instantly. God, we've been married almost ten years ... more than ever before." Kim shook her head in amazement and giggled slightly.

Maggie shrugged her shoulders and looked sheepish. "Some guys really get off on gals with one leg."

"Maybe I have one of them. Anyway, as a kid, I'd often fantasized about what it would be like if I were like you. You know, with one leg. A second grade teacher had one leg - Miss Johnson. I'll never forget her. Anyway, in high school Tom on the football team replaced those thoughts with wild times in the backseat."

Kim paused waiting for a negative reaction from Maggie. It didn't come. The waitress put the baskets of burgers on the table, waited to see if they needed anything, then walked away.

"So last night I asked Jack if he'd leave me if I ever lost a leg. Shit...." Kim put her fingers over her lips. "Excuse me," She whispered. "IT actually got bigger than before. I couldn't believe what was happening. I climbed atop him and rode it. Wow. I hadn't had so much in me before, from him or anyone." She shook her head and spoke in a normal tone, "Wow."

"Let me get this straight. You used to think about having one leg. Now you find Jack seems to be turned on by such things."

"Yeah."

"Are your old feelings coming back?"

Kim nodded. "I can't believe how strongly too."

"Just because Jack might not mind?"

"Oh-h no-o," she drawled. "I couldn't believe how excited I was when I saw you with one leg. Well, at first I didn't know it was you. It felt like forever since I'd seen a woman with one leg on crutches around town. Then when I realized it was you, I must say I was more than excited. Yesterday I did everything to hide my feelings from you. Don't hate me."

"Maybe Jack was just turned on by you."

"I thought about that. Occasionally he does seem to be more ... ah, excited than other times. I teased him asking him to think about me being like you. I talked about him feeling my stump and me on crutches. Damn if he didn't...."

"Same for Mark. I did some of the same things when I was exploring my feelings with him. We'd just come back from a pool party from a new co-worker of his whose wife has one leg ... the one that has been coaching me. Mark was really turned on, so was I."

"Wait, are you telling me that you...." Kim paused and then continued in a hushed whisper. "That you wanted this?" She sat with a surprised expression and stared at Maggie nodding her head. "How quickly can I?" She asked before the nodding stopped.

"Very quickly. As soon as you are ready."

12