COA: Wesley's Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm air of Brent's sigh stroked along the head of Wes' sensitive head, he gripped the lip of the tub against a shudder roaring through his being, breathless he watched as Brent leaned further down and flicked his pink tongue down n his cock. A shock of surprisingly heavy pleasure roared down the shaft of his cock that felt almost like the boom of fireworks as they exploded high in the sky, softly he let out a small moan as the tongue explored down the side of his head, down past the lip separating the sensitive uncut head to the shaft, down the shaft and finally stopping at the start of his pubic hair. Brent reached up with one of his hands, grabbed his shaft and pushed it up against Wesley's chest. His tongue slid to the underside of Wes' shaft and down onto the swelling underside of his sack containing his testicles dying for a release.

He felt Brent's tongue gently stroking the underside of his sack, Brent started to stroke in slow, firm strides up and down his shaft as his tongue lapped over the underside of Wes' sack drawing pleasure from the chlorine taste mixed with the natural taste of Wesley's skin. He pulled his whole body back and dipped his head lower, his tongue slid down lower along Wesley's sack, down to the lower section normally facing his tight, virgin tailhole only inches away. Brent had a curious thought and wondered what Wes would do if he pushed the young man down onto his back and lapped a long trail between his legs and over his tailhole. Quickly he set that thought aside, that might be in the realms of Going To Far for the moment, he did not want to scare the poor boy to death on his first "play".

He started to hear Wes relax, instead of the more or less silence punctuated with dots of moans and whines Wes gave out a long hard cry as he pushed a little harder against the young man's scrotum with his tongue keeping his strokes over the hard, decently long cock slow and steady. He traced his tongue over to the other hidden ball and up over the underside and pulled his hand away allowing his tongue to trail back up Wes' hard shaft all the way up to his pink tasteless head and up to the small slit. He felt something warm and wet against the slit, a second later he could taste a droplet of semi-salty precum trying to escape the tiny slit and quickly lapped it up with his own soft moan of pleasure listening to another astonished gasp from Wes.

Wes watched all of this and felt his nervousness beginning to pass, with that the pleasure started to increase, even Brent's hand felt so much better as it traveled in steady strokes up and down his member, and with a tremendous wave of pleasure forcing a exclamation from a forced, deep inhale of breath he watched as Brent took the head of his maleness into his mouth. He felt Brent's mouth close around the head of his penis and the start of a light suckle, instantaneously his heart slammed into his chest and his breath came in quick gasps as the pleasure heightened to something he had never felt before. The pleasure was definitely not as pleasurable as intercourse, yet it was almost better in a different way, a short time later all of his thoughts seemed to slip away as Brent started wandering down his cock sucking harder on his shaft with his tongue licking around his shaft as he wandered towards Wes' base.

Brent stopped his descent with only a few inches to go and started to wander back up, Wes' small cries of pleasure started to raise and become more frequent and even more urgent as he felt his orgasm starting to build deep in his balls. The astounding pleasure of the unwarranted blowjob from the handsome man was starting to drive him crazy just as fast as it started, and as Brent went back down on his cock taking another inch of his cock into his mouth it seemed that he would not be able to last too much longer. He felt like he was fifteen again in his seventeen year old girlfriends room feeling as if he was about to cum like a three pump jump.

Brent pulled back up and quickly slid back down Wes' shaft suckling harder, lapping at the sides of his erection making his own lusty sounds of pleasure. His own hand went down to his cock between his legs under the water and gripped the long and thin hard on he had, as he stroked his cock he matched the speed with his mouth pumping up and down over Wes' shaft waiting for his first male with male orgasm. He wanted Wes to take hold of his cock and give him a blowjob but expected nothing, this was just his version of a'Hello and Welcome to Afterdark. You're Cute'. He could always enlist the help of someone else for the other pleasures he wanted to experience tonight.

"S-Stop!" Wes cried feeling his orgasm about to explode. The cry was a natural reaction to his approaching orgasm, whenever his girlfriends were starting to give him a hand job theyalways wanted him to give out a warning so they could stop, people just hated messes. "Going to cum!"

Brentalmost stopped to ask why the hell Wes wanted him to stop, that question crossed his mind and vanished just as fast. After the question kindly vanished, Brent reached up between Wes' legs with one hand and gripped the base of his hard, ready shaft, closed his eyes and pumped even faster on the beautiful cock buried in his warm, wet mouth.

Wes watched him for a very quick moment wondering if Brent was even aware that he cried out the warning. The moment passed and he was about to pass the point of no return, the point where his orgasm would not stop for anything and explode into Brent's mouth possibly without warning. He firmly pulled Brent's head away from his cock, closed his eyes and shuddered as the ferocious pleasure of his orgasm hitting the base of his member. Inhaling sharply he tried calming himself until he could feel his cum receding back into his body, as that happened Brent asked why he had stopped him.

"Because I don't think you'd appreciate me cumming in your mouth." Wes gasped and opened his eyes forcing his hand to stay in place and not grab his member and cum that way.

"Actually, I think I would appreciate that." Brent stated matter of fact-like and forced his head from between Wesley's hands down towards his penis once more, the wordgreen in relation to Wesley's seemed to be too light of a word. He wondered if Wesley had ever had sex before, that thought vanished just as quickly as the question that popped into his head moments earlier as he retook Wesley's cock-head into his mouth.

Wes gasped and watched as his cock vanished back into Brent's mouth, though his orgasm had receded back into his body fairly far in a matter of seconds he knew it would definitely be long before it welled back up and shot into Brent's mouth. Brent's eyes were tightly closed as he pumped up and down over Wes' sensitive head and hard shaft, as expected Wes' orgasm quickly started to build back up.

He dropped his hands to the lip of the hot tub, his fingers gripped the metallic blue sides slick with water constantly being splashed around by both the motor fueling the jets and the motions from Brent as he rocked up and down on his cock. And then his orgasm roared into his shaft, as his creamy filling pushed up through the small vein he closed his eyes and let out a long, hard groan. The feeling was as tremendous as it was powerful, the feeling was something like too much liquid stretching a small rubber tube, on every single micrometer surrounding the small overfilled tube are nerves. As the hot, pushing feeling of the overfilled vein pushed forwards the warmth spread over his whole shaft, the nerves tingles and reflexively he pushed down as if trying to hold the orgasm down. That was where the pure explosive pleasure of his first male-on-male orgasm started to blow his mind. He shuddered and his cry broke as the nerves in his cock were pushed back from the thick, viscus liquid forcing itself through his vein. His eyes threw themselves open and oriented down at Brent, for a moment everything seemed utterly silent as he felt his cum pushing into his head.

He forced his hips not to move, they wanted to buck forward deeper into his mouth. He gave out one massive cry and gripped the side of the hot tub with every ounce of strength his arms could give. He felt himself cum, his orgasm roared through the last tiny length of his cock and exploded out into Brent's mouth. He heard Brent grunt and felt his tongue roll over the tip of his head as he stopped his pumping and orientated right there. Wes swore he was about to have a heart attack from the pleasure, the organ slammed so hard against the backside of his ribs he almost thought it would break through, and then he felt his member starting to pulse in the hot warmth of Brent's mouth allowing more and more of his cum to shoot out into his lovers mouth.

Brent suckled and continued to groan with every renewed shot of cum escaping Wes' cock like an escaping prisoner he had to catch, above him Wes went silent after inhaling a deep breath holding it tightly in his lungs, and after that moment went by Wes allowed the breath to escape as the last bit of his cum oozed out of his head down onto Brent's tongue. The unrestrained pleasure of his orgasm faded into a auric ring of warmth quickly expanding around his whole midsection with the epicenter being in his sack below his hard, cum and saliva sticky shaft.

His head dropped down against the back of his neck, his vision went from Brent up to the ceiling as he gasped for breath both unable to move from the divine pleasure and shaking hard. His legs, arms and his hips quivered and felt as if every single ounce of strength had been tapped and then sapped by Brent's tongue and his tight lips still wrapped around his head pumping up and down without touching his shaft.

After what seemed like minutes, Brent pulled back from his cock and allowed his head the freedom of the air around them, freeing Wes' penis from the arousing prison of his mouth. His hips jolted as Brent's lips pulled back over his super-sensitive head into the cooler air around them, turning his attention from the ceiling back down to Brent he smiled, paused in the silence and gave out a slight nervous chuckle at a line of cum dribbling down the left corner of his mouth. Brent opened his mouth and lapped up the thick line of cum and quickly swallowed it all down into his stomach. Wes chuckled again, still the chuckle had a slight edge of nervousness about it as he wondered if he came too fast or tasted unappealing or...

Brent pulled himself up out of the water, lines and waves of the clear blue washed down his nice chest, over his hips and down passed his pubic area showing his own long, thin hard-on with his head facing Wes almost as if demanding his attention. The water ran down his thick trunks back into the water or dropped from his pubic bone back into the churning, hot water. He leaned forwards and two unexpected events happened: Brent pushed his hand onto Wesley's thigh, up towards his softening member and over onto his hand with a light squeeze, as the second surprise he leaned down and gently kissed Wes on the lips. The kiss was quick like a peck, but for Wes time seemed to slow down enough to make the peck seem as if there might be meaning behind it, like always time sped back up and the moment vanished into a memory.

Brent pulled the pliable hand belonging to Wesley forwards towards his crotch and gently laid the palm down over his stiff cock hoping and praying that Wesley would take that as a sign to help him out with at least a hand job though he would prefer a blowjob any day, again he knew Wesley was new (not evennew was quite the right word) and did not want to scare him off. Wesley, still looking nervous, wrapped his paw around Brent's shaft and slowly began to stroke. He stiffened up, the pleasure of the young virgin (to males, maybe) hand starting to 'paw' him off felt good, not great but good.

It was obvious to Brent that Wes wasgreen in every sense of the word when it came to males including the apparent nervousness, because of that he had a difficult choice to make and now that he was starting to step on the bridge they might need to cross he had to choose one of three ways: yes, no or do nothing. He wrapped his hand around Wes and squeezed hoping that Wes would get the idea to take a stronger grip as he slowly pushed down and pulled up along his own uncut shaft. Wes learned quickly from the quick tutorial, his hand gripped Brent's shaft harder and started a little faster, Brent bit down on his lip and let out a small, almost forced gasp. Having someone else's hand on ones cock always felt good, but Brent knew even a hand job could feel a little better than this from someone at least with a little bit of experience, which obviously Wes did not have. He would have been able to tell that Wesley had never been with a man even if Brent was not made aware of that fact verbally.

Wes saw the look of pleasure on Brent's face, but that was not enough. What he saw between Dan and Josh seemed much better, a great deal more pleasure than he was giving Brent. He knew from the gentle nudge Brent gave him that he was not doing all that he should, and that was not good enough. He had never been with a person he had not pleased fully and completely, that was a record he did not want to break. He took a harder grip, a grip that he would use when masturbating himself down in his room at his parents place or in the shower and went a little faster, almost instantly the small amount of pleasure in Brent's face that he could detect became more full, more potent and completely obvious, even a light groan that escaped Brent's mouth whispered the awesome increase in his pleasure. Seeing the obvious increase in the pleasure he was giving out to Brent, Wes started to relax and quickened his pace staying at a decent rhythm a little slower than Brent had given him a blowjob to.

Brent jerked and quaked as his mouth worked open and closed under the pretense of closed eyes. His pleasureat least doubled after Wes gripped harder and went faster as if he were masturbating himself without the fear of hurting him, this is exactly what he wanted to feel; thankfully the Gods smiled on him and allowed Wes to find some courage to do what he wanted.

"Brent." A voice from behind them sternly growled.

Instantly Wes pulled his hand away from the penis as if it was ready to jump off Brent's body and bite him between the forefinger and the thumb, that little tender bit of flesh doubling as a pressure point and turned to the new voice with a look of utter terror figuring they had done something wrong, unknown to him they had. In front of him, Brent sighed and turned his head around, in front of the two hot tubs stood an older man in his mid forties, fully clothed with his arms crossed in front of his stomach.

"This is the second time I've caught you today, you know what that means." The old man said and turned to Wes. "Did you happen to read the sign as you came into the hot tubs?"

To be honest Wes shook his head and glanced around, against the left wall was a plain and obvious plaque that anyone with two eyes could see, yet somehow Wes did not.Acts of sexuality arestrictly Prohibited. blushed furiously sitting on the side of the hot tub as he shook his head. The clothed middle aged man nodded.

"Alright, this is your one and only warning for the day." The man said and turned back to Brent. "The rule is that if you are caught twice in a day, or break the rules frequently you are banned for a full week from the upstairs hot tubs and exercise rooms. You, of course, are allowed in the basement."

Brent nodded and sighed, already his hard-on slowly started to fade. He turned to Wes and shrugged, not that leaving the young boy was something he was not terribly unhappy about, now he could find someone with experience. Oh, well, Wes might be cute but he's not specifically good.

Brent and the middle aged man left moments later, Brent wiped himself off and turned around only once to Wes who slipped back into the hot water trying as hard as he could to be invisible and therefor unnoticeable. That was all that happened that night, the pickings were slim to begin with and just about died after that, the only people who tried to coax him into sexual activities were the fifty-some year old people who had let themselves go fifteen years back, and even though he wanted to try more—and finish the hand job he was administering to Brent—there was nothing to do except sit in the hot tub for another hour and vanish from Afterdark soon after that.

Copyright 2005 ©, Nathan Peterson.

12