COA: Wesley's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nope, stay away from that one too."Any fetish rooms?"

"Tonnes!" Cory stated. "Downstairs is basically for fetishes. Got a Water Sports room, a blowjob room—great room, there are holes in the back of a wall you stick your dick through and let someone suck you off. You don't know who they are and they don't know who you are. The wet and messy room, I personally don't like being covered in cum, rather swallow it, but..."

Wesley's eyes lit up,thatwas a room for him! He could easily get into that room and have a person cum on him there, maybe that would prove to be a very, very interesting time. Cory chuckled seeing Wes' reaction the thewet and messy room.

Cory suddenly had an idea. "Why don't you go down there now, you have about two and a half hours before the circle starts."

The idea of him wandering down to thewet and messy room was infectious and definitely spread to Wesley, in fact after seeing Cory and realizing just how aroused he felt he would not mind giving someone a hand job—or maybe even a blow job—to feel some cum on him. However, entering the Circle was not something he felt like doing, not at this point.

"I think I'll do that." Wesley said, though he still had his erection he figured he could easily mask it enough to get downstairs to find the room. "Is it marked?"

Cory nodded. "And when you come back up maybe you and I can have some fun together, I'd love that sucker in me..."

Wes just smiled, whether that was going to happen or not was not known to him. He had received one blowjob and a partial hand job from one male and had yet to give anyone either of those actions let alone thought of having anal intercourse with anyone. That was not going to happen in the near future, or at least tonight and so he did not have to think about that activity quite yet.

"Maybe." He stated knowing that the future wasneverset in stone. He might get the sudden urge to have anal sex with someone and that someone might be Cory, however doubtful that seemed.

"Hope to see you at the circle." Cory said as he watched Wes start to climb up off of the comfortable seat out of the hot water into the warm air feeling as cold as a Spring morning after a bout of snow the previous nigh. Like Brent, Cory found Wes quite attractive and wanted to see him again,moreof him in the sense of the look of pure bliss on his face but unlike Brent he did not actually care about howgreen he was. This was definitely a place for teaching and learning with as much fun in the middle as possible.

Wes slipped out of the water, the chlorinated water streamed down his legs and dropped from his genitals in long streams quickly dropping down to droplets as he stepped out and grabbed his towel. He started to dry himself off when he heard Cory splashing around behind him, glanced back and saw the young man heading towards him, as soon as Cory reached the edge of the hot tub directly behind Wes he pushed his hands down onto the lip of the tub and pushed up. Wes watched as Cory almost threw himself at him wondering what he was doing, not even a moment after the question popped into his mind Wes found out:

Cory propped himself up and pushed his head forwards, Wes felt the tip of his nose press between the crack of his ass and a moment later he felt the young man's tongue force his way between his cheeks up against his anus. Wes suddenly grabbed the railing as the tongue pulled a trail up over his anus, he thought his legs were about to give out after feeling a tremendous wave of pleasure ripple through his hips, down into his legs and up into his stomach. The tongue between his cheeks went back down, behind him Cory moaned in pleasure tasting his scent below the bitter taste of chlorine and feeling Wesley's body tense up from the unexpected action. He pulled back and knelt on the seat watching the young man gripping the black railing with his towel lying limply over the ground in the other with his mouth agape in surprise.

"Maybe that will kick-start your pleasure." Cory said almost innocently as he looked up at Wesley from inside the hot tub.

Wesley stood on the deck in front of the hot tub with his hand gripped tightly around the round railing with is mouth hanging open and wanting to say something, all that came out was a slight groan and an 'uh-huh' that sounded more confused than pleasured. He could not come to grip with the reason why Cory had taken a lick up and down his ass, maybe he was aiming for his cheek to tease him a little and missed, and as good as the lick felt he could not bring himself to realize that licking his anus was actually the whole point. That was wheresolid human waste came out of, at least with the penis the waste was usually sterile and overrun by the taste of natural lubrication. Yes, Corymust have accidentally hit his anus.

"Good!" Cory stated grinning with pride. "Go play!"

Wes wrapped the dry cotton towel around his waist after adjusting his penis to point upwards and not out, tied a knot and turned back to Cory in the hot tub. He was still on his knees watching Wes, a slight feeling of creepiness stole over him and vanished as Cory pushed himself back away from the wall to the other side of the tub. He gave Cory another smile and walked down the stairs onto the first landing, down the stairs to the solid ground and picked a random hallway to follow. He had no idea where the staircase leading down to the second level was hidden.

He found the stairwell leading down to the basement after a long time of searching, men wandered back and forth checking him out making him too uncomfortable to ask for directions that would have shaved a good ten minutes off giving him that extra time to be in thewet and messy room. He passed two rooms where people must have been in the act of foreplay or sex, he heard moans and gasps of pleasure keeping his cock constantly stiff. Above the dimly lit staircase leading down into the basement of Afterdark sat a warning sign without the mention ofwarning. The black background was in contrast against the red pain forcing the words to stand out:Eden was full of bodily pleasures, and downstairs is Eden. Towels Optional.

That phrase was an interesting play on Eden even though he knew the words were true, but even beyond that the words were more or less a warning that the lower level was about sexall about sex. His heart started to speed up and trepidation started to build as he stepped through the arch between the first floor and the dim stairs leading down into the garden of Eden, with each step he seemed a little more afraid of what might happen to him down in the basement of the bathhouse but he also realized that every step took him closer to a room that would allow him to act out another fantasy of his and continue the current fantasy of being engaged in sexual acts with a man. His foot touched the carpeted floor of the secondary basement and he stopped, turned around and turned his head up the stairs into the moderately lit first floor as a new thought dawned on him. The thought almost made him terrified enough to run back up the steps, he went so far as to place a foot on the bottom step before disallowing himself to move. The thought was as disconcerting as it was arousing: what if more than one person wanted to have him, and what if someone tried to have anal sex with him?

You say no. His rational side stated, apparently both sides of his mind wanted him to wander to thewet and messy room and pushed against the irrational emotions he felt. The creative side of his mind showed up.That's all you have to say.

That was all he needed, he pulled his foot off of the step and turned back around, a few paces in front of him stood a naked man with his back turned to Wes and his head resting against the wall. One hand cupped the other side of his body, his other hand was made invisible by his body but his arm showed slow movements. The man was masturbating. He pushed himself forward glancing around the long straight hall for breaks for doors or other hallways leading in different directions, quickly it became apparent to Wesley that the man was watching a scene happening in an unlabeled room in front of him.

He moved past the door and the man, the man called: "Come on, be a sport and take the towel off!"

Not bloody likely. He thought and continued down the hall until he came to a set of two doors one on each side of the hallway and both slightly cracked open. He heard pleasurable moans emanating from the door on his left and pondered whether to stop and check out what was going on as his feet moved him passed the door towards another break in the dim hallway ten or so feet in front.

The break was a split in the hallway to the right and a door on the left; the hallway lead down and shot in a ninety degree turn back the way he came out of sight, like the door he thought about investigating he moans and alluring whispered groans. He could not resist his hand from pushing the door open slightly further.

He could see a bed and three people, one of the men lay on the bed with another bobbing up and down on his cock kneeling on his knees set on the floor almost as if praying to some sort of sex-god. The third man sat on his knees with his legs spread around the man laying down, he sat just below the mans head obscuring it from Wesley's vision and thrust in quick and almost random motions, under him Wes could make out the sounds of hard sucking and slurps as the man on top thrust back.

The man on top must have heard the door open, he glanced back and saw Wesley standing in the doorway watching the three way blowjob in motion. He glanced down at Wes' clothed crotch and gasped, turned away for a moment and whispered down to the man sucking him off how good he was feeling. He turned back and glanced down at the kneeling man sucking the person's cock as he lay on the bed. He turned back to Wesley and back down to him with a dreamy smile and licked his lips.

For a moment Wesley did not know what he was meaning, his mind prodded him with the obvious answer. The man straddling the other wanted Wes to join and start suckling on the man praying over the hard cock in his mouth. He shook his head lightly even though he felt the urge to enter the room, shut the door behind him and start pleasuring the man like the other wanted him to, instead he just wanted to watch for a while. The man straddling the other nodded and turned his attention back to the man pleasuring him.

"Oh yah, take it..." The man on top groaned forcing his cock down the man's throat even faster without much force behind his hips. "That's right..."

The blond praying over the man's cock suddenly reached down between his legs and gripped his half-flaccid member and started to stroke and shake his shaft trying to bring it to life, intently Wes watched as his shaft started to harden. The man lying down on the bed suddenly pushed the red haired man straddling him away long enough to tell Blondy to suck a little faster, and praise him for a good job. The red haired man pushed his cock back into the hidden man's face and started fucking his mouth again. Blondy complied eagerly enough and started pushing faster on his cock now with the lustful sounds of slurping as his hand worked over his own almost hard cock.

Wesley's eyes were mostly glued between Blondy's legs and the hardening cock that was starting to leave his view. He also watched how eagerly he worked over the obscured man's cock with pleasure and pride just the way Brent worked over his the weekend before, it seemed that both Brent and Blondy relished in the pleasure of sucking another man off. Another thought started to slip into his attention. How long had he been watching this scene? A good five minutes, at least, and Red or the obscured one had not even bothered to switch at least for a short while. Did Blondy not deserve some attention, or had he already been pleasured?

He pushed the door a little farther in and stepped into the room silently, walked behind the trio caring very little if he had been detected or not and slowly dropped to his knees shaking almost violently. He was shaking out of fear and anticipation of what he was doing as his hand went between Blondy's spread legs and up towards his shaft. He felt Blondy's hand strike his fingers on a downward stroke and quickly the hand ripped itself off of his own genitals, Wes' hand reached up and cupped Blondy's shaft in a tight grip, the same grip he used on Brent at the unfortunate end, and felt the man's cock quickly stiffen up to full length.

As soon as he started to stroke the man's shaft up and down quickly, Blondy let out an incredible sigh, glanced back to Wesley and smiled silently thanking him. Red glanced back and saw Wes, smiled and turned back to the hidden head of the man giving him a good blowjob, all of the original trio were whispering groans in the definite acceptance of delight.

Wes quickly found the position he was in tiring to his arm and wrist, pulled back and quickly shuffled to the side and wrapped his hand around Blondy's shaft again, this time he was in a position to keep this action up for as long as it took. Wes leaned up against the bed and started feeling Red's movements go from quick and steady towards random and erratic with his sounds of approval coming faster and more frequent.

"Please suck me." Blondy whispered from beside him taking just a moment away from the obscured man's shaft.

Wesley glanced down at Blondy's cock, the fear that started to slip away suddenly shot back up again. His cock suddenly seemed huge, so big that he doubted even the head of his cock could fit. He was not going to do that, instead he leaned down and pulled his hand down to the base of his shaft. He licked his lips and stared at the inflamed purple-pink head inches away from his face. He was about to pull back up when the thought of what he was about to do—about to suck on this stranger's cock—dawned on him.

He opened his mouth and slowly lowered his head down towards Blondy's cock, felt the head against his lower lip and smelled a slight fragrant smell wafting off. He stopped and took a deep breath of the smell. The scent seemed a little odd at first and Wes wanted to make sure he was not going to be sick. The smell, he found out, was not all that bad!

Finally he pushed himself lower, the head of Blondy's cock slipped passed his lower lip into his mouth and closed his mouth. Above him, Blondy gasped and briefly stopped as Wes started pushing down on his cock. Wes closed his eyes and pushed down along Blondy's shaft until he felt Blondy's head pressing against the back of his throat and slowly pulled back up, in that moment his tongue slide against Blondy's shaft and almost felt the stranger melts letting out a long, moan. His mouth worked up over the head. His tongue slid over the sensitive skin up to the tiny slit and felt something slightly wet followed by a salty-sweet taste on his tongue. He paused on the tip with his tongue pressed against the slit of Blondy's head enthralled in the brand new taste, though his tongue discerned a definite salty flavor the taste was actually nice. That was the only word for the taste he could think of.

He started up and down over his head, down Blondy's shaft as far as he could go and pulled back up, above him Blondy jerked and moaned as he worked over the obscured man's cock. In front of Blondy, Red started thrashing forwards and back randomly, gasping and groaning harder and with more abstracted sounds, after a quick shudder he slammed his hands down on the bed.

Wes worked over Blondy's shaft listening to the trio of partners moaning and lustfully working over each other as he sat on the floor with his hard-on poking against his towel giving head for the first time in his life, and loving it. He thrust himself up and down Blondy's shaft, after a few minutes his tongue lapped against his slit suddenly tasting another blast of Blondy's precum on his tongue, quickly he started loosing himself in the beautiful act of pleasuring Blondy, the taste of his precum on his tongue and the sounds of ecstasy around him.

"Yes!" Red cried from above and in front of him. He started to gasp and force himself a little harder into the obscured man's mouth, even the man started to gasp as he sucked hard on Red's cock. His hands lifted off of the bed and gripped Red's hips and started pulling him faster. "Oh, yes! Oh man!"

Suddenly Red's cries sounded as if he was being strangled, Red gave out one last cry of pleasure and the bed suddenly stopped shaking completely except for a low rumble as he shook feeling streams of his cum exploding deep into the man's mouth. Both Red and the obscured man shivered gasped as Red expelled his load, slowly Red's gasps turned into heavy breathes in and out.

"Mmm, that's nice." Blondy whispered above Wes.

Wes groaned in response to the pleasure he was giving Blondy, everything except the act, the pleasure and the wonderful tastes filtering over his tongue all vanished. He pumped up and down on the glorious cock he was allowed—and invited—to borrow, every drop of precum let out from the head of Blondy's penis Wes lapped up as if it was a treat, every groan given from Blondy forced a small squeal of admiration from Wes. He could not believe that he had never done this before, a simple act that brought so much pleasure to both the receiver and the giving parties.

"Cumming!" The obscured man said as Red started to pull himself off of the man, as Red pulled away the man sat up and gaped at Wes as he worked over Blondy. His eyes closed and he threw back his head, as he allowed his mouth to open he came.

Wes pulled back to Blondy's head and suddenly felt him jerk deep into his mouth just as Blondy took the first load of the obscured man's cum. Wes pulled back and pushed down faster thinking Blondy wanted him to work over his cock with more strength and speed, his tongue worked over the head and the shaft and he suckled on the member harder, above him Blondy gasped, nearly choking on the man's seed in surprise of the sudden greedy movements.

Blondy reached down and set his hand lightly on the back of Wesley's head and gently kneaded through his hair, the increased speed increased the pleasure and his orgasm was starting to build in his balls. He whispered his astonishment at Wes' lovely blowjob and turned to Red and the man beside him who now had a face, Brent.

Brent stared at the sight not knowing whether this was the same boy he met last week who was reluctant even to receive a simple hand job, now he was sucking gingerly on a stranger's cock with little abandon. He wondered what happened to the boy after he left for the basement, more specifically The Room. This was not the first time, definitely not the last, that he had been with Blondy—Brent knew him as Chris—and knew that he was very close to his own orgasm, as he started jerking around with his free hand Brent knew it would only be a matter of moments.

"Oh that's it..." Blondy whispered encouragingly.

"Suck him dry..." Red whispered.

Wes continued working over Chris' cock without the faintest clue on what was about to happen after forgetting to make sure Chris knew not to cum in his mouth. He felt Chris starting to shiver and his hand jerk on his head, a pleasurable and admired feeling he prided himself over knowing Chris was intensely enjoying Wes' first blowjob.

"Uh..." Chris whispered not knowing what to say, the pleasure of Wesley's mouth wrapped tight against his shaft with his tongue working over the side was too much. He felt his cock harden just a little more as he felt his red hot orgasm ripping down his organ.

Wes felt Chris' penis twitch and then heard Chris let out a long, hard groan and a moment later he felt the head of Chris' penis expand. He was about to stop the blowjob figuring Chris was about to cum, suddenly Chris let out a roaring cry and suddenly Wes felt him explode in his mouth. He felt the first jet of cum explode to the back of his throat, instantly the salty flavor of Chris' seed swept over his mouth, even before he could back away the second explosion came and coated his mouth in his orgasm. He could not handle the fact that he had a man's cum in his mouth and tried pulling back as he swallowed the seed with little other choice, he felt Chris' hand pressing forwards against the backside of his skull keeping him in place as he humped lightly in Wesley's mouth. Finally the salty flavor of Chris' thick cum subsided as a third and lesser blast coated his tongue, Wes knew it was useless to resist and took the rest of his seed and swallowed it quickly finding that the flavor was not as sickening as he thought, just too salty. Finally Chris' orgasm subsided and the palm of his hand eased and quickly fell from the back of his head.