Coach Daddy Ch. 06

Story Info
A sissy is shared.
6.7k words
4.71
47.2k
44

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to again thank teddie_grl for her awesome service of reading through my work. You are awesome. Also, the highlight of my day is getting feedback from my readers. Thank you so much and I am sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out. I hope you like it.

*****

Daddy got up out of the bed and I admired his incredible body as he stood there look at his two women snuggling in his bed. As I've said before, he used to be a football player and he kept himself in very good shape now being the coach. He was so masculine with his strong, muscular body. Red hair sparsely covered a lot of his chest and legs unlike the body builder type that tend to shave it all off. This man was all man with his wide shoulders, thick chest, rippling abs and vast strong thighs but what I adored the most was the long shaft that dangled between his thighs and the impressive scrotum filled with life giving seed nestled behind it. Smiling he turned to head to the bathroom and I watched his sculpted ass as he walked away. I could still taste him on my tongue and yet I had a powerful desire to bury my face between those strong cheeks again.

"Yes he quite the stud isn't he." Beth remarked, drawing me out of my reverie. As if knowing exactly what I'm thinking she continued, "Why don't you go ahead and join Zek in the shower and I will go get the food started? Then I'll meet you back in here and we will decide what to wear to titillate the boys."

I of course agreed enthusiastically and scurried in after Daddy. This was actually my first time in the master bathroom, having used the one down stairs earlier this morning. It was a very spacious room with a large shower in the back corner with glass walls. Next to the shower was a large jacuzzi tub that looked very relaxing. Across from the door was a large double sink with a mirror that took up most of the wall above the counter and then right next to the door was the toilet at which Daddy stood. He hadn't started to relieve himself yet so I came up behind him and pressed my tits to his back and reached around to hold his immense cock.

"What are you doing girl?" He asked with a smile in his voice.

"It just looked like you needed help with this big thing so I thought I'd offer my services." I replied happily.

Before the words were even completely out of my mouth he caught me by surprise by releasing his bladder. I quickly made sure my aim was true and then enjoyed the feeling of the powerful stream as it rushed through his thick shaft. When he finished I shook the drops off and then turning him around I dropped to my knees to such him clean. I must not of shook him quite well enough because there was a slight acrid taste but not at all unpleasant.

Satisfied that he was truly clean again I stood and turned and started the shower. As I waited for the water to warm I felt Daddy press into my back, his limp cock pressing between my cheeks. I moaned at the feeling of this man who possessed me as his hands slid around my waist and then up to cup my breasts and stroke and pinch my nipples.

Of course my clitty was again hard and standing before me but Daddy took no notice. Once the water was to the correct temperature Daddy pushed us into the stall and under the spray. I turned around and curled my hands around his neck, pulling myself into his body and kissing him deeply. My hands caressed the short hair at the back of his head as I melted into him, my leg curling around his.

Once released from his mouth I kissed down his chest and took one of his nipples into my mouth. As I teased and nibbled his little hard bud my hands dropped down to fondle his magnificent cock and dangling balls, cupping them and feeling their weight. I slowly slid down his body and once again placed his cock back where it was supposed to be, In my mouth. I sucked gently, staring up into Daddy's eyes trying to once again coax life into the beast. Slowly he grew as I took more and more of his pillar down my throat. Gently squeezing his balls I used them as a handle to guide Daddy in and out of my happy mouth.

His cock now once again standing proud Daddy grabbed me under my arms and lifted me back to my feet. Forcefully he turned me away from him and pushed me against the glass wall. Knowing what Daddy wanted I arched my back and pushed out my ass to him to present him with my fuck hole. My tits pressed against the cool glass as I reached back spread my cheeks for him. With a firm hold of his meat and little more than the running water as lube I felt Daddy press his fat cock head to me. My little star resisted opening for him but Daddy was not to be denied and I felt a sharp pain as Daddy forced himself past my back door like a burglar in the night.

Once his bludgeoning head was in his shaft easily slid in with my tunnel still slick from last night. I grunted as I felt his like his helmet was once again pressing on my navel from the inside. I panted as Daddy held himself deep inside me, allowing me to adjust to his wide girth. After a few seconds I felt his hand slide around my throat and his lips breathing in my ear.

"God baby you are so tight around me. Your holes keeps clenching and releasing around the base of my cock. Are you ready Joey" He whispered in my ear.

"Yes Daddy please." I whimpered.

"Please what my pet?" He asked again, low and slow.

"Please Daddy fuck me! Fuck me and make me cum!" I moaned like a cock hungry whore and I pushed back against him, trying to get even more of him inside me.

Daddy slowly withdrew to a point that even the ridge around his head cleared the ring of my pussy. Then with even more force than before he plunged his mighty staff into the depths of my bowels. A grunting scream escaped my lips as his cock returned to the hilt. Daddy continued his slow hard pace causing my nipples to slide up and down the glass and cum to squirt out of my clitty with every plunge. It wasn't so much as me having an orgasm but just having Daddy milk my cum out of me. I guess this is what they call a sissygasm and the never ending orgasmic feeling had caused me to meet every one of his thrusts with one of my own.

Daddy seemed to be thoroughly enjoy his slow forceful pace. Each time he plunged into me to the hilt, forcing me up on my toes, he started to grind his shaft back and forth with my star stretched around the base of his pulsing cock.

I wished Beth would have been filming us from the outside of the stall because I'm sure I was quite the sight. My tits capped with my hard nipples pressed to the glass as they rose and fell with his powerful thrusts. Daddy's large, masculine hands gripping my hips hard as cum flowed from my clitty onto the glass. Just the sound of his grunts as he took me were driving me insane with lust.

All of a sudden Daddy left me gasping and my hole feeling empty and open as he pulled his cock out of my pussy. Spinning me around he pulled me to him and our lips collided, tongues intertwining as his hand took hold of my ass cheeks and lifted me into the air. My legs instinctively wrapped around his waist and his mighty staff pressed against my taint.

"Put me back in Joey." He whispered in his deep sexy voice.

I reached back and my fingers pressed his plum into my still wide open hole and he sunk back into me in one powerful push as I moaned like the whore I am. He pushed me back against the wall and curled each thick arm under my legs to force his cock ever deeper into me. In this position he wasn't stimulating that sensitive spot inside me that caused the cum to ooze from me but my clitty rubbed against his rippling stomach as he impaled me on his spire. I kissed him ferociously as his pace steadily quickened, bouncing me up and down on him.

"I'm going to cum so hard in your tight little ass, Joey. Do you want me to give you my cum sissy?"

"God yes...uh...uh...Daddy...uh...fill me with...uh...with your seed Daddy...uh uh...breed me...oh god yes!" I moaned as I felt his staff expand inside me and his burning cum splash my insides. Each pulse of his cock caused a complimentary convulsion of my clitty and my fuck hole to clamp down around him, milking him of his precious seed. His body jerked sporadically as he held himself deep within me as the last of his thick cum coated my insides.

With a final satisfied exhale Daddy release my legs one by one as his still mostly hard cock was ripped from my pulsing boi pussy, his cum followed and splattered to the shower floor. I collapsed to the floor at his feet and leaned my head back against the glass as I gasped for breath. My smiling face stared up at him as my chest heaved with exhaustion. He moved forward until he could tap his messy cock to my lips which I happily opened to such him in. I slowly sucked the cum and juices off of his cock, enjoying our mixed flavored as I hummed in satisfaction.

When the taste of his cum and my pussy was gone I released him and slowly regained my feet. I moved around him and grabbed the soap and loofah. After working up a lather, I went to the task of washing his body. The loofah cleansed his skin as I ran my hands up and down his body paying close attention to his drooping cock and between his cheeks. As I scrubbed him from head to toe Daddy washed his hair and then rinsed. Once he was finished he opened the shower and left me to finish my shower.

Now clean, refreshed and wrapped in a towel I returned to the bedroom to find a freshly showered Beth brushing her long hair, waiting for me with no sign of Daddy.

"Well I hope you enjoyed that you little nymph!" She laughed.

"Best shower a girl could ask for." I reply with a smile.

"That's great love, now it's time to get ready. Come and let me show you something." Beth said as she walked into the closet.

On the back wall of this huge closet were two large dressers. She walked over to the one on the left and pulled open the top drawer. "I saved some of your stuff from our shopping trip yesterday. I decided you needed to keep some clothes here for when you stay over which I'm sure will be often. I filled the left side of this drawer with your lingerie." She continued as she showed me where my things were. She closed the drawer and walked over to the clothes hanging on the same side as the dresser and gestured to the clothes hanging in the corner and said, "And here you will find some of your dresses, skirts and tops." She reached up and pulled a small bag from on top of the dresser. "This is your bag. It has all things you will need here to keep yourself clean. Why don't you go and finish up in the bathroom and I'll pick out our outfits for tonight."

I took the bag and went back into the bathroom. In the bag was a tooth brush, tooth paste, razors, shaving gel, make up and last but not least an enema kit. I went ahead and cleaned myself out and then cleaned myself up. Then I brushed my teeth and started to put on your make up. This time I decided to go a bit sluttier then I normally would with bright eye shadow and a bright red lipstick. Once finished I threw my towels in the dirty laundry basket and dried and brushed out my hair. I checked myself in the mirror and satisfied with my look, returned to the bedroom.

Beth had placed our outfits on the bed. Lying on the bed was what looked like two school uniforms with short plaid skirts and white blouses. There next to the school girl outfits two matching sets of lingerie which consisted of stockings, garter belt, sheer silk thong panties and half cup bra. The only difference between the two sets was that one was bright red like my lipstick and the other was as white as the driven snow.

"So what do you think? The white is for you because you're still so innocent and the red is for me. You know, like the good girl, bad girl thing. Angel and the devil." She said smiling with her wide mouth and perfect teeth.

"I love it, and even more important thing the men are going to love it. Instant boner." I laughed.

I grabbed the panties and slipped them up my smooth legs. I tucked my little sack and clitty back and pulled the panties up tight, the thong back slipping between my cheeks. I took one white stocking and rolled it up in my hands like I was taught and slipped it over my foot and up my leg, the smooth soft feeling making me shiver and then repeated with the other leg. Once my stockings are up, I strap the belt to my waist and run the suspenders through the waist of my panties and connect them to the tops of my stockings. I straighten the stockings and straps and then grabbed my bra. I fasten it around my waist, turn it around and slipped my arms into the shoulder straps, lifting it up around my chest. After adjusting my breasts into the cups I noticed that my nipples were well above the top of the cup and on full display. I knew they would be quite clearly visible through the blouse I was about to put on.

Looking over to Beth as she finished dressing in her lingerie I noticed her breasts were in the same condition as mine except hers were much larger and her hard nipples stood out a good bit farther then my own. They were just begging to be sucked as I am sure they would be soon enough.

I slipped my blouse up my arms and over my shoulders and then started buttoning it up.

"Oh dear, don't button that up. We want the most sex appeal so just tie the ends like this." Beth instructed as she tied her own blouse just below breasts leaving a massive amount of cleavage showing above and her flat sexy stomach with its sparkling jewel in her navel showing underneath.

I did the same to my shirt providing basically the same effect yet on a slightly smaller scale than Beth's deep display of cleavage. I then stepped into my skirt and pulled it up around my waist and then pulled up the zipper in the back and fastened the hook at the top. The skirt was quite tight up top, hugging my hips and stomach. Then at the base of my tummy right above my clitty, it flared out into its pleated skirt and then ended about an inch above the tops of my stockings.

"I was thinking that we would look extra sexy if we had our hair up in pig tails. Men always love that." Beth said as she pulled out some hair bands. "Sit and I'll fix your hair."

I did as instructed and Beth fastened my hair up into a pair of high pig tails just like little a little girls hair. Then standing in front of the mirror she did her own hair as I walked up behind her to admire our reflection. If I do say so myself we were some hot school girls that any man would drool over.

Beth went to the closet and pulled two pairs of stiletto heals, one red and one white. She gave the white pair to me and I slipped them onto my feet turning my slim 6' frame up to 6'-3" amazon goddess. Beth perched on her red heals was even sexier with her tight little curvy package that any man would give up their left nut to get inside and she knew it. I hoped one day I was as confident as she was.

"You look perfect Joey. Those big men are going to devour you." She complimented me as her eyes ran over my body.

"You're one to talk. I feel like a curveless stick next to you." I said, completely showing my insecurities.

"I've been meaning to talk to you about that. How far are you willing to go to become a woman Joey?"

"I've don't know. What do you mean?"

"What do you know of hormone therapy. Namely MTF hormone therapy?" She asked.

"Isn't it like estrogen?" I answer, confused.

"Among other things yes. Basically it is designed to suppress the male hormones and replace them with female hormones. It would affect the fat distribution in your body which would allow you to gain a curvier figure. It might even cause your breasts to grow and definitely would make them more sensitive. The bad part is it could also cause your clitty and testicles to get even smaller, if you call that a bad thing. Well anyway, if you are interested I will make you an appointment with a doctor I know who can fill you in on all the details."

"So, you are telling me I could have hips and an ass like yours and my boobs could get bigger and more sensitive?" I asked as she nodded her head in agreement. "Then the answer is not only yes but hell yes! I'd give anything to be more like you Beth and it's not like my clitty ever did me much good in the past. When do you think I can see the doctor?"

"I'll call tomorrow and with any luck we can get you in before the end of the week." She replied excitedly. "This will be great Joey. I think you will be very happy with the results. Now what do you say we go get a few more cocks acquainted with that tight ass of yours."

"Now that sounds like an idea I can get behind." I laugh.

Beth led me straight down the hallway to a set of double doors on the opposite end of of the house of the master bedroom. Through these doors was another section of hallway with windows and I figured out that this was the section above the arch over the drive that led to the garage in the rear. On the other end of this hall were double doors that I was sure led into Daddy's office.

Beth opened the doors and we both took a little cocked hip pose until we were noticed. While we were waiting I took in the room. On the far side of the room was Daddy's command center as I would call it. There was a large Oak desk that appeared to be of fantastic craftsmanship. The wall behind the desk was covered in a large U shaped book shelf filled with play books and trophies.

Apparently Daddy is a very successful coach and player before that. Inside the U book shelf was a large marker board that was covered in X's and O's like you see in play books that signify player positions. I assume that was were Daddy and his coaching team discussed different plays.

On our side of the Desk were a couple of chairs facing the desk. Behind that by several feet was a couch that also faced the desk and on its right was another couch facing the at least 70in. flat screen and entertainment center. A very expensive looking 8' pool table was placed in the middle of the room on this side of the couches with a table light that hung above with the card playing dogs picture in its stained glass. Next to the door to our right was a full bar complete with stools and the mirror bar backer filled with any kind of alcohol you could think of and a fridge sitting against the wall between the bar and the backer. This was definitely a man's room. That was for sure and right now it was definitely full of meat.

The room was full of large masculine men. I could smell the testosterone that filled the room and it made my little clitty twitch. Bobby Johnson, the defensive coordinator, and Bill Sanders, the special teams coordinator, were up playing pool. Bobby was a six and a half foot black man. His hair and goatee were salt and pepper and he was quite attractive with his full sexy lips, wide nose and broad shoulders. His skin wasn't all that dark and he had a beautiful smile. Bill was kind of the odd ball of the bunch. He wasn't near as thick as the other coaches but he was the tallest of the bunch at 6'-9. His tall lean body was still quite fit but lacked all the bulk of what the other men had. He had a shaved head and his eyes were brown. He also had a thick mustache on his upper lip which I thought was kind of odd in this day and age but he totally pulled if off.

Mike Ricci, the offensive coordinator, was sitting at the bar sipping a beer with his eyes on the game on the tv. He was an even 6' tall and his you could see his Italian decent in his black hair and olive skin. He had a slight belly but was still a barrel chested man that I looked forward to getting my hands on.

Over sitting one the couches were Tom Smith, the medical and fitness director, was sitting on the couch that was facing the tv and eating some hot wings that apparently Beth had prepared earlier and Zack Thomas, Daddy's assistant head coach, was sitting on the couch facing the desk. Tom was probably the oldest of the bunch. He had to be about seventy yet he was still in very good condition. His hair was silver and was the full beard he sported on his face. He had bright, intelligent blue eyes that sparkled and fairly fair skin. Zack was by far the thickest of the bunch. You could that he dominated the offensive line back in his day of playing. I think it would take at least four of me to equal one of him. He had the blackest skin of any man I had ever seen. With his buzzed black hair and piercing brown eyes I'm sure could stare down a raging bull.

12